Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Skin Care - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skin Care (225289 Views)

Spotting The Skin Types For Skin Care / Skin Care: 5 Tips For Healthy Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skin Care by RandV: 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hello All,

I'm sorry I've been away from this forum for now. I will endevourto answer all the questions that I have missed all this while.

kaffydal:
hello doc, please I av very dry, wrinkles skin
please kindly suggest cream and soap dat I can use.I really need it urgently, I jst start to use palmers cocoa butter with bio oil and pears transparent soap
I dunno how effective it is.thanks

Bio Oil is very good for dry skin because of its hydrating properties. You can try shea butter or almond/coconut oil. Though I suggest you avoid using any of these on the face if you have an acneic skin.

kendy501:
Gud am doc!! Thanks for de things u have been doin!! I rob skineal on my face for 5month cos of pimples and also rob my hand, am a fair guy but it turns me into white guy! Sometimes am having a body scrub all over my face and hand when I scrub it the place that I scrub will turn red but I have stop it for like 2weeks now am having small acnes on the side of my eyes,, what should I do about it Doc!! Help me pls!!

Hi There,

Let your skin heal out a little and withdraw from the addiction. After a while all the withdrawal symptoms should clear up. If it doesnt after 1 month, please get back to me. Thanks

olufizzy:
Please,my major problem is Acne and am suffering from white head acne please my request is just to tell me products I can use to completely get rid of the whiteheads cause they really disturb me when walking with friends.The white heads are much in 3 major areas,nose,chin and below my lower lips.please Just give me various leasts of creams to use according form the level of highest recommendation to the Lowest...Please ASAP I beg! Thanks in high expectancy

Hi there,

If its the kind of whiteheads I suspect, you may need a facial treatment to remove the impactions. It is very difficult to get a product that can assist with pulling out impacted plugs. In the meanwhile, you can get a nice face scrub and use 2-3times a week to help with smoothing out your facial skin.

Jennifer89:
i used a soap which caused some light yellow patches on my skin. i was told it's hyperpigmentation. How can i get ride of it? it seems impossible coz i have tried using some cream and its still there.

Hello There,

Can I see a picture of the issue. You can send to opeyemi.omezie@gmail.com or to 08023312137 (Whatsapp)

lovelyngeee:
I must commend you first for helping out,even to as many people as possible.Well done...
My own problem is my face...I started using dermalis lotion on my face and it gave me rashes on my forehead,sides of my nose and neck...pls I need help so bad.I have tried hydrocortisone cream to calm it down but no way...I intend getting otentika for all my body but I need to clear this first... pleaseee

Hi There,

I suggest you stop using the product that gave you this problem. Start to watch out for anything that would trigger your skin to misbehave. Dont use the hydrocortisone for too long. The skin reaction should calm down on its own.

soleny:
Hello everyone,am new here.Please I need urgent help,I have dark sunburn on my face gotten from a cream that contain steriod.I actually use the cream to clear pimples but it gave me bad sunburn in replace.All the products have used to clear it didnt work.Note please,I have sensitive skin and I will prefer products that re mild as recommendation.Thanks

Hi Soleny,

You might need to get depigmentation treatments for sunburn. That is the only way to resolve sunburns. Please look out for a professional that can help you and do your research well, before buying any products that claim to magically resolve the situation. My personal mantra is never to buy anything that does not have any standard ingredient label on it

wakes:

Hello Abiodun.

Can you send me a picture of the issue on whatsapp? the number is 08023312137

[quote author=barbie6 post=27875268]I have a very dark feet n hands_ even though am not bleaching d ccolour will nnot just blend wit d rest of my body. Pls how can I correct dis??

Hello Dear,

Depigmentation Peels work like magic on dark areas of the body like the knuckles, feet etc. Try to get a professional to have one done.
Re: Skin Care by miraculous1: 12:57am On Dec 17, 2014
GbengaOG:
Hey, I'm new here. I can see you posted this last year, i have a similar problem. I want to know, have you treated it? Any improvements? Please, what did you use?
Sleekjd:
@ Poster, kudos
I have a sensitive skin and I have rash on my face every now and den. Cos of this I don't use foundation justg talc and once in a while pressed powder.
I use dettol soap for my face, extract papaya facial cleanser n So white " fair n white" face moisturiser. I don't use scrub. If I do I have rashes dat looks like heat rashes.
For my body I use dudu osun soap, fair n white exclusive cream mixed with shear butter n d serum.
Pls how good is my body care range and pls recommend a good facial care dat would give me a glowing skin.
Just learnt Fair n White contains hydroquinone, pls how true is this?
Thanks for your anticipated response.
I need help wit my feet its so dark n hard no matter wa I do it won't go
Re: Skin Care by kendy501(m): 6:30am On Dec 21, 2014
Gud am doc!!! Is upto 1month that I stop using de skineal product is nt witdrawing from my face and hand and it given me something black on the two side of my eye!! You said I should get back 2 you afta 1month!! Tnx 4 ur help

1 Like

Re: Skin Care by johnsonsegxy: 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
PLEASE house, I need a good doctor/damatologist to prescribe good ezcema cream or drug for me.... This eczema on my neck is getting our of hands and I'm really ashame sometimes.

Please anybody should help.... I just need active cream or drug that can work in 10 days.

Thanks and God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skin Care by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 25, 2014
Hi doc, I'm a very dark person but I recently noticed I had loads of acne on my face, I then consulted some pple who suggested I use fair and white exclusive whitenizer d blue one and they claimed it won't make me fair. Now I'm getting fair in an uneven fashion, d acne is still der. What can I do. I already stopped it cos I wnt to remain my color. What other cream can I use?
Also my neck is soooo much darker dan my face even with my normal color, what can I do?
Will you recommend Q7 to me
Re: Skin Care by DOCTOR90: 7:42am On Dec 25, 2014
temitak:
Hi doc, I'm a very dark person but I recently noticed I had loads of acne on my face, I then consulted some pple who suggested I use fair and white exclusive whitenizer d blue one and they claimed it won't make me fair. Now I'm getting fair in an uneven fashion, d acne is still der. What can I do. I already stopped it cos I wnt to remain my color. What other cream can I use?
Also my neck is soooo much darker dan my face even with my normal color, what can I do?
Will you recommend Q7 to me
,Q7 we make u fairer

1 Like

Re: Skin Care by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
DOCTOR90:
,Q7 we make u fairer
What cream can I use den, especially for my face? Fank u
Re: Skin Care by DOCTOR90: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2014
temitak:

What cream can I use den, especially for my face? Fank u
,use skineal cream for ur face to get rid of acne
Re: Skin Care by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hello Doctor ! I created this account mainly to ask this question...... I'm a male, a teenager.
I'll be glad if you can just suggest any cream (preferably), home treatment, or anything i can start using to make my skin go bright....... I've have a very dark skin like someone from Somalia. Most annoying thing is that my face is even darker. I'm tired of being abused by it. I was never like that when i was very young. I used to have a normal dark skin. I have done some researches and i got to know that steroid is a very bad decision. If you can kindly suggest a safe brightening or lightening cream/guide for me. I'll really appreciate it.
Note :I'm on a low budget. I'll be expecting your response. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Skin Care by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Skin Care by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 27, 2014
ivcraig:

Apologies my bro. I find it un-habitual to check for updates here on NL. As regards the dark skin on my beard part, all I have been doing is to take extra care to maintain my skin in that region. I use spirit to clean up immediately after shave and apply Funbact A, and also after every bath. This has reduced d darkness to a certain level that gives me a clean look.

ok tanx bro
i ave been offline for a while
is it normal spirit?
why im askin diz is bcox i heard dat aplyin anytin dat contains alcohol or spirit darkens d skin
Re: Skin Care by kendy501(m): 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Gud pm doc!!! Is upto 1month that I stop using de skineal product is nt witdrawing from my face and hand and it given me something black on the two side of my eye!! You said I should get back 2 you afta 1month!! Tnx 4 ur help
Re: Skin Care by kendy501(m): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
Gud pm doc!!! Is upto 1month that I stop using de skineal product is nt witdrawing from my face and hand and it given me something black on the two side of my eye!! You said I should get back 2 you afta 1month!! Tnx 4 ur help api new yr
Re: Skin Care by eightsin(m): 8:37am On Jan 03, 2015
Please how does one apply lemon juice to the face? Do I just get the lemon, cut, squeeze out the juice and apply on the face? Or I wil hav to dilute?
Re: Skin Care by DOCTOR90: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
eightsin:
Please how does one apply lemon juice to the face? Do I just get the lemon, cut, squeeze out the juice and apply on the face? Or I wil hav to dilute?
Re: Skin Care by DOCTOR90: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
eightsin:
just apply it like Dat on ur face
Re: Skin Care by kendy501(m): 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
HelO!! Doc......is upto a month + now and de skineal products is noT yet hell from my face and hand where i Robb it and its giving me a big black Acnes beside my two eye and scars in my hands.... Pls recommend mE the drugs dat can heel both acnes and the scars in my hands within weeks of usE without side effects!!! You said i should geT back 2 you within 1month if not heel.........awaiting for your reply tanx and goD bless you.....
Re: Skin Care by ivcraig(m): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

ok tanx bro
i ave been offline for a while
is it normal spirit?
why im askin diz is bcox i heard dat aplyin anytin dat contains alcohol or spirit darkens d skin
Yes, it's d normal methylated spirit. I don't know what they say about it making ones skin dark.
Re: Skin Care by 1stLadyRobinho: 7:19am On Jan 27, 2015
Hello.... I am Olabisi, CEO 1stLady Makeover Concept 'n' More...we are using dis medium to introduce some of our beauty products(basically 4 brides to be because they are d center of attraction on their D-day so to say) but we've decided to introduce it to all because all women and ladies deserves 2 be treated as 1stLady.

The name of this product is 1stLady Beauty HERBAL SPA SOAP;
Action begins 3days!Ingredients are: coconut oil, Osun (cam wood)in it raw form, honey, cocoa pods, lemon, shea butter, carrots,Tamarin,chinese essence (not the extracted ones but the natural fruits....this soap repairs your skin, heals stretch marks, lighten ur skin, prevent and takes off pimples just 2 mention few.

We also have other Whitening and maintenance Cream No HIDDEN STERIODS, strictly organic.... please add pin: 2BFFE36F or whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr
Re: Skin Care by 1stLadyRobinho: 7:20am On Jan 27, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F

for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil, hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, sunburn eradicator, acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

Re-bc and receive heavenly blessings #‎cheers‬#
Re: Skin Care by shyshally(f): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2015
Hello randV,pls I need your help,was considering opening a thread until I found yours.my issue is that my skin reacts to almost all creams I rub,my body especially my hands becomes sweaty,even popular creams like jergens,st ivy,and am left at odds to use only vaseline because I don't react to it.but now am getting darker and pimples are starting to grow there,don't know if you have any advice for me and solution,thanks
Re: Skin Care by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
ivcraig:

Yes, it's d normal methylated spirit. I don't know what they say about it making ones skin dark.

ok tanx
Re: Skin Care by stellytee: 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hello sir, have been using funbact-a on
my face for a very long time now and it has
been working pecfectly well but each time i
tried to stop it i get rashes on my face which i
dont like and now i dont want to use it again
pls what can i do? Cos i dont really like the
way my face is. thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Skin Care by kaymaxtrol: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hi R n V pls my wife just gave birth a month try surgery , her tommy is still protruding and am not comfortable any dat (iI Will appreciate any help on dat) she during pregnancy has dis eczema lookin patches on her skin and now dat she has given birth pls Wat can she use cream wise to regain n maintain a gorgeous looking skin cos I love to flaunt her. Thanks
Re: Skin Care by OHaddy(f): 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
stellytee:
Hello sir, have been using funbact-a on
my face for a very long time now and it has
been working pecfectly well but each time i
tried to stop it i get rashes on my face which i
dont like and now i dont want to use it again
pls what can i do? Cos i dont really like the
way my face is. thanks and God bless.
i had a similar xperience until i startd using aloevera
Re: Skin Care by gbozy(m): 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
evening I ve been having rashes nd itching plus pimples whenever I stop using funbact ,candiderm etc den I bought dudu osun nd washed my face wit it had some pepperish reactions for some minutes on my face is dat a Gud sign it'd working or causing more damage to my skin.what can I do,tanks for ur concern

1 Like

Re: Skin Care by DOCTOR90: 7:57am On Feb 14, 2015
gbozy:
evening I ve been having rashes nd itching plus pimples whenever I stop using funbact ,candiderm etc den I bought dudu osun nd washed my face wit it had some pepperish reactions for some minutes on my face is dat a Gud sign it'd working or causing more damage to my skin.what can I do,tanks for ur concern
,use lime &Honey on ur face
Re: Skin Care by gbozy(m): 10:14am On Feb 14, 2015
DOCTOR90:
,use lime &Honey on ur face

tanks.....but shud I stop using d dudu osun soap?
Re: Skin Care by DOCTOR90: 11:08am On Feb 14, 2015
gbozy:

tanks.....but shud I stop using d dudu osun soap?
use papaya or dove soap
Re: Skin Care by gbozy(m): 1:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
DOCTOR90:
use papaya or dove soap
Aii tanks
Re: Skin Care by PeyButtons(f): 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hello Doc, pls I have a very oily skin, I sweat a lot. I am confused on the cream to used that will not bleach my skin but will make it more shining. I'm fair in complexion. I nid help ASAP. Tnx
Re: Skin Care by stellytee: 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
u meant aloe vera cream or plant gel?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

I Need Help / 12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.