Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. (3378 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by sacajawea: 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ehen? So make she no enjoy her life??
Fool!
Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by Baronthecelebri: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
Daslenan:
She mistakenly gave me her phone to do something for her one fateful day. What I saw stroke me! I found out she's having sexual relationship with another man. This discovery has been disturbing ever since. I'm thinking of confronting her or telling my uncle about it. Please your pieces of advise may go a long way.
tell your uncle about

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by Baronthecelebri: 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
Guy tell your uncle

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by Smokiebrand: 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
An experienced dispatch rider, serious and ready to work is needed for immediate employment. Rider would only work on mainland/ Island routes

*Rider must have*
1)Valid Riders Card
2)Good knowledge of Google map and Lagos routes
3)2 guarantors
4)At least a year experience

*Monthly Salary*
50,000+ incentives on some weekends and rewards for a job well done, to apply
Call/WhatsApp 09162950590
Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by Daslenan: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Heathrow44:
Face front, is always good to mind ur business especially wen something doesn't directly threaten u or ur family, do u know u can be jailed in the US for telling ur uncle his wife is sending photos to a lesbian ! with the way u re i don't think u can stay in US/ UK where minding ur business is a fundamental human right, u can be shot in d nose for poke nosing in other peoples affairs
This directly concerns me because it has to do with the only male child (uncle) alive in my late father's family. What if she contracts a deadly disease from her wicked acts?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage. Is This Enough Reason? / What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With / How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.