Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,997 members, 7,863,589 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization (25626 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Courz:

Yes. I have always felt guilty over something even though I did nothing or even though I felt I tried my best in Jehovah's service. But one thing you must understand is that this is exactly how the Cult works.

So the organization taught you scriptural principles that you guys know is virtuous only for you to turn your backs due to peer pressure from those who are weak.

In a nutshell you allowed the weakness of others to weaken you. No wonder you're now calling faithful ones remaining in the truth to leave too.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, this is getting really interesting!

But where exactly did those leading go wrong? smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So the organization taught you scriptural principles that you guys know is virtuous only for you to turn your backs due to peer pressure from those who are weak.

In a nutshell you allowed the weakness of others to weaken you. No wonder you're now calling faithful ones remaining in the truth to leave too.

It was revealed by a Bethelite who wanted to recruit this Ex Bethelite below into a Coven At Bethel that Right from the inception of Watchtower, the Occult known as Spirit Channelling has been the means by which Watchtower gets Bible Truths as shown in this video below. Remember, your founder Charles Taze Russell believed that Truth presented by Satan is just as True as Truth stated by God and we must accept Truth wherever you find it as shown in the underlined words of the Watchtower below. What is the One True religion doing with Occultism to acquire Bible truths?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFMQnZbyRko

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Why is Watchtower running you JWs and your Mother Freemason Cult IBSA at the same time yet still claiming Pure Worship? Is that Pure Worship to you? Remember, IBSA are Freemasons that meet in Masonic lodges, celebrate Christmas, birthdays, participate in Masonic Rituals, and do everything you JWs prohibit. Why are Freemason symbols plastered all over you?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
Courz:

It was revealed by a Bethelite who wanted to recruit this Ex Bethelite below into a Coven At Bethel that Right from the inception of Watchtower, the Occult known as Spirit Channelling has been the means by which Watchtower gets Bible Truths as shown in this video below. Remember, your founder Charles Taze Russell believed that Truth presented by Satan is just as True as Truth stated by God and we must accept Truth wherever you find it as shown in the underlined words of the Watchtower below. What is the One True religion doing with Occultism to acquire Bible truths?

Every religion speaks about TRUTH claiming they also have it and saying the rest aren't Bible believing churches just as JWs does.

Please what do you think that the truth should achieve for honest hearted and sincere individuals to be certain that they've found the TRUTH from God? smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Every religion speaks about TRUTH claiming they also have it and saying the rest aren't Bible believing churches just as JWs does.
Please what do you think that the truth should achieve for honest hearted and sincere individuals to be certain that they've found the TRUTH from God? smiley

I asked this question because JWs have done so much that can't be denied no wonder this commentator asked:

zoer:

Is there a BETTER REPLACEMENT for JW?
Matthew 5:14-16 smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you agree with your founder Charles Taze Russell that Truth from Satan is just as True as Truth stated by God and we must accept Truth wherever you find it no matter what it contradicts? In other words, Truth can be gotten from both Satan and God. Do you agree?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I asked this question because JWs have done so much that can't be denied no wonder this commentator asked:

Matthew 5:14-16 smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Maynman: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Madmax, Instead of proudly speaking about your 8 gods and showing how you and your kids salvation depends on them or how you and your kids will PERISH if you don’t worship them, you keep derailing the trend

Yaldabusted 79:6-9: hear ye watchtower slaves, you and your family will worship Baldmen till you D I E!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
SOME SECRETS WE KNEW
We knew some deep truth that weren't revealed to other churches because they didnt worship the true God.The identities of GOG OF MAGOG,BABYLON THE GREAT,THE MAN WITH INK HORN IN THE BOOK OF EZEKIEL,WILD BEAST OF REVELATION & ITS SEVEN HEADS,LITTLE FLOCK AND OTHER SHEEP were unknown to non JW because they didnt serve the true God. But since we humbled ourselves,Jehovah revealed them to us. But if u look at it,all the terms above in capitals has been explained & reexplained differently frm time to time by the GB. All the explanations are meaningles & irelevant,yet the JW think they have some special knowledge that others don't have. I took time to study those shit so & felt special for knowing the sacred secret of God.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Courz:

Do you agree with your founder Charles Taze Russell that Truth from Satan is just as True as Truth stated by God and we must accept Truth wherever you find it no matter what it contradicts? In other words, Truth can be gotten from both Satan and God. Do you agree?

The problem with you is that you listened with keen interest to Apostates far much more than you did during your days among JWs.
That's why you carry all what they told you in their website everywhere you go.

I'm 100% sure that Templee333 also decided to live his life without being under any religious oversight but the difference between you and him is that he never go deep into the websites of Apostates like you've invested so much, that's why everything you've been posting on this forum seems strange to him.

Of course he also agreed with the common slogan of the Apostates "JW is a CULT" as that's the first thing the Apostates tell you to format everything you can think about Jesus and his teachings so by the time you're deep in their ideology you will find out that you can't even preach anything about Jesus again because you will end up coming to agree with what you want to trash JW organization where you must live your life in harmony with the same line of thought with fellow believers! John 17:22

Based on my understanding Charles Taze Russell is not the founder of the group.
Why did i come to that conclusion?

Group founders always have a unique teaching that the group mustn't temper with.
Most of the things Russell believe has been changed!

Group founders always pass on the mantle of leadership to their bloodline. No Russell is a member of the Body after his death!

Group founders are taken as infallible. The organization teaches that the Governing Body is not infallible.

Only Group founders makes changes at will but the organization keep making amendments till now saying Jesus is directing them.

So saying Charles Taze Russell whose teachings no longer holds water today is the founder any right thinking person should know that can't be true! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The problem with you is that you listened with keen interest to Apostates far much more than you did during your days among JWs.

I'm 100% sure that Templee333 also decided to live his life without being under any religious oversight but the difference between you and him is that he never go deep into the websites of Apostates like you've invested so much, that's why everything you've been posting on this forum seems strange to him.

Of course he also agreed with the common slogan of the Apostates "JW is a CULT" as that's the first thing the Apostates tell you to format everything you can think about Jesus and his teachings so by the time you're deep in their ideology you will find out that you can't even preach anything about Jesus again because you will end up coming to agree with what you want to trash JW organization where you must live your life in harmony with the same line of thought with fellow believers! John 17:22

Group founders always have a unique teaching that the group mustn't temper with.

Group founders always pass on the mantle of leadership to their bloodline. No Russell is a member of the Body after his death!

Group founders are taken as infallible. The organization teaches that the Governing Body is not infallible.

Only Group founders makes changes at will but the organization keep making amendments till now saying Jesus is directing them.

So saying Charles Taze Russell whose teachings no longer holds water today is the founder any right thinking person should know that can't be true! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If these False Prophecies below failed, never came from God, and proved to be Lies, where did they come from? Remember, Charles Taze Russell believed that Truth presented by Satan is just as True as Truth stated by God. And Almighty God says in the below scripture Zechariah 13 vs 2 that False Prophets move with spirits of impurity /unclean spirits/demons. Tell me, where did all these False prophecies come from based on the words of God?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
Courz:

Courz:

If these False Prophecies below failed, never came from God, and proved to be Lies, where did they come from? Remember, Charles Taze Russell believed that Truth presented by Satan is just as True as Truth stated by God. And Almighty God says in the below scripture Zechariah 13 vs 2 that False Prophets move with spirits of impurity /unclean spirits/demons. Tell me, where did all these False prophecies come from based on the words of God?

I asked you just one question to be sure that you still believe in Jesus of Nazareth:

Do you know what the Bible foretell followers of Christ should be doing today as God's will?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I asked you just one question to be sure that you still believe in Jesus of Nazareth:

Do you know what the Bible foretell followers of Christ should be doing today as God's will?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
I'm really enjoying this!
So honest hearted and sincere followers of the thread can see that you're not interested in Jesus rather all your concern is JWs JWs JWs! Matthew 5:11-12 wink

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
So honest hearted and sincere followers of the thread can see that you're not interested in Jesus rather all your concern is JWs JWs JWs! Matthew 5:11-12 wink

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Maynman: 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
Madmax, is jesus not one and the same with angel michael again?
Be proud of what those baldmen taught you, don’t hide it.

Yaldabusted 79:6-9: hear ye watchtower slaves, you and your family will worship Baldmen till you D I E!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by johnw47: 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
Templee333:
SOME SECRETS WE KNEW
We knew some deep truth that weren't revealed to other churches because they didnt worship the true God.The identities of GOG OF MAGOG,BABYLON THE GREAT,THE MAN WITH INK HORN IN THE BOOK OF EZEKIEL,WILD BEAST OF REVELATION & ITS SEVEN HEADS,LITTLE FLOCK AND OTHER SHEEP were unknown to non JW because they didnt serve the true God. But since we humbled ourselves,Jehovah revealed them to us. But if u look at it,all the terms above in capitals has been explained & reexplained differently frm time to time by the GB. All the explanations are meaningles & irelevant,yet the JW think they have some special knowledge that others don't have. I took time to study those shit so & felt special for knowing the sacred secret of God.

so funny, and the brain washed remain brain washed

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 1:58am On Aug 30, 2022
QUESTION YOUNG PEOPLE ASK
Since i grew up to be much different frm the people in my environment,i had no confidant.People around me didn't take spiritual things serious so i didnt seek their advice on how to live my life or make decisions,rather,i turned to JW publications to seek advice on how to live my life.I read the bible everyday & had finished the whole bible frm cover to cover many times.The JW book " questions young people ask,answers that work" volume 1 & 2,were my best advisers. I made sure to read books & magazines that were published even b4 i was born & i knew "Jehovah's will" more than the average JW. Sometimes i went into a quiet place in a nearby bush to read & ponder Jhvh's thought. I devour many experiences of brothers & sisters who served Jehvh with their whole heart & wanted to be like them.I ignored what everyone said & listened to the Faithful & Discrete Slave alone.I made many strange decisions because of what i fed my mind with.I was a stranger among my people...

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 2:30am On Aug 30, 2022
MUSIC
We were taught not to sing or listen to religious songs of other churches.But what i didn't understnd was why JW had no probem singing & listening to "worldly song" like Timaya & P-square,no matter how dirty the lyrics were.In a JW traditional marriage or Wedding receptions we were free to play worldly songs except Christian hymns & praises.A christian artist is considered a satanist. If ur radio or tv station starts a church song or program u had to change the station.But when 2face,J martins played,there's no problem. That issue caused arguments between me & other brothers many times because i didn't welcome the idea of accepting worldly songs but reject christian songs. JW loved & enjoyed naija music more than their Kingdom melodies & i didn't like it that way.In their audio player lists u'd see naija music more than their kingdom song. Kingdom songs were dull & uninteresting to them. But i couldn't keep up with the hypocrisy of it all. I had to learn to love Kingdom songs...

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:15am On Aug 30, 2022
Templee333:

All the explanations are meaningles & irelevant,yet the JW think they have some special knowledge that others don't have. I took time to study those shit so & felt special for knowing the sacred secret of God.

In the final part of the days, The mountain of the house of Jehovah Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, And it will be raised up above the hills, And to it all the nations will stream. And many peoples will go and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, To the house of the God of Jacob. He will instruct us about his ways, And we will walk in his paths.” For law will go out of Zion, And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. He will render judgment among the nations And set matters straight respecting many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, Nor will they learn war any more! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Only JWs have a GOVERNING BODY who are able to grasp that POLITICS and RACISM is Satan's crafty tool {Ephesians 6:11} of getting people enroll into MILITARY SERVICES so that they can continue killing one another gladly! Revelations 6:3-4

One thing i have noticed ever since i became one of Jehovah's Witnesses is the anxiety that's driving people crazy after they leaves the JW organization. It's like something drags you guys away giving you lots of reasons to look down on the Governing Body whose followers will never raise weapons against their neighbours then carry you to the other side of the chasm {Luke 16:26} where you will gladly kill or support the killing of your neighbour due to POLITICS powered by RACISM. Revelations 6:3-4

Please try to think over this and see if truthfully JWs don't have SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE THAT ALL OF YOU LACK:

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. Hosea 4:6 (Holy Bible)

Who will remember you and your children if your death comes through MILITARY SERVICES that's as a result of POLITICS powered by RACISM {Matthew 24:10} when God's only begotten Son has called Jehovah's Witnesses out from under Satan's veil that's blurring your senses {Revelations 18:4} to love neighbours as themselves {Mark 12:31} and to love their fellow believers as Jesus loves them? John 13:34-35

Surely JWs have something special that all other religions LACKS {Isaiah 65:11-14} no wonder the true GOD began calling them by another group name:

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 65:15 smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 7:59am On Aug 30, 2022
In order to hide his personal experience that holds no water, cornelboy had to enter into the realm of reasonable and pragmatic. I know you are reasonable and pragmatic that's why say you are A in minute 1 and in minute 2 you are not A. That's how reasonable and pragmatic people do. grin

Regarding the better religious organization based on membership population reasonably and pragmatically those you love to call false Christians are far far better. grin grin grin after all when the numbers of membership increases you go using loudspeakers to tell the world of God's blessings over your religious organization grin grin grin.

Like one of your brother states that your religious organisation have God's backing earlier on this thread despite all their shortcomings and the numerous unwholesome stuff he mentioned, he said their population keeps increasing in Nigeria.

I adopted his reasonable and pragmatic thinking by comparison with what the Catholics had done all over the years......

See what had been written about Catholic... .........

Catholicism is the largest denomination, comprising just over half of Christians worldwide.

Catholicism is the most evil institution on the planet. They killed millions of people in their inquisitions in the earlier centuries.

Catholicism is the largest branch of Christianity with 1.345 billion, and the Catholic Church is the largest among churches.

In terms of numbers PRAGMATIC and REASONABLE people like you would come and tell us that they don't have God's backing based on membership population or not better than your religious organisation grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 8:11am On Aug 30, 2022
Templee333:
SOME SECRETS WE KNEW

Special knowledge like this.......

Can you identify or show the difference in the group of words labelled A and B

A. Last part of that last day.... year 1967

B. Shortly before the last day of the last days..... year 2020

Is the light getting brighter or going into darkness?

They were already in the last day in year 1967 53 years after...... year 2020 they were shortly before the last day

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2022
achorladey:
In order to hide his personal experience that holds no water, cornelboy had to enter into the realm of reasonable and pragmatic. I know you are reasonable and pragmatic that's why say you are A in minute 1 and in minute 2 you are not A. That's how reasonable and pragmatic people do. grin
Regarding the better religious organization based on membership population reasonably and pragmatically those you love to call false Christians are far far better. grin grin grin after all when the numbers of membership increases you go using loudspeakers to tell the world of God's blessings over your religious organization grin grin grin.
Like one of your brother states that your religious organisation have God's backing earlier on this thread despite all their shortcomings and the numerous unwholesome stuff he mentioned, he said their population keeps increasing in Nigeria.
I adopted his reasonable and pragmatic thinking by comparison with what the Catholics had done all over the years......
See what had been written about Catholic... .........
Catholicism is the largest denomination, comprising just over half of Christians worldwide.
Catholicism is the most evil institution on the planet. They killed millions of people in their inquisitions in the earlier centuries.
Catholicism is the largest branch of Christianity with 1.345 billion, and the Catholic Church is the largest among churches.
In terms of numbers PRAGMATIC and REASONABLE people like you would come and tell us that they don't have God's backing based on membership population or not better than your religious organisation grin grin grin

Only if you could just be reasonable once in your life.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2022
cornelboy:

Only if you could just be reasonable once in your life.

How do you expect spiteful antichrists wanting to control others agree with reasoning? 1John 2:18

They are Satan's weeds oversown in the field of fine seeds who wants to hijack the control from the Governing Body by establishing their own righteousness {Romans 10:2-3} but unlike their brothers {Luke 16:28} in the first century who were allowed to have their way {Matthew 13:29} today Jesus is back with his angels who are speeding up the harvesting {Matthew 13:30} so they're no longer allowed to devastate the camp, now bitter behind the fence they're crying to their sort to come and join them! 1John 2:19

When you read their comments please note the bitterness in them and try to meditate if truly they're doing this from a good conscience because ordinarily each person is free to choose how he or she will live his life but these ones are doing as if they must determine what others should do. That's why when they notice that you're questioning their authority they become so bitter and start calling you names!

May JEHOVAH protect us from them because during the great tribulations these are those that will lead Satan's armies in hunting God's people {Revelations 16:14} since they knew a lot about us! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
achorladey:

Special knowledge like this.......

Can you identify or show the difference in the group of words labelled A and B

A. Last part of that last day.... year 1967

B. Shortly before the last day of the last days..... year 2020

Is the light getting brighter or going into darkness?

They were already in the last day in year 1967 53 years after...... year 2020 they were shortly before the last day

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeah. Just like the picture below. They have been singing the final part of the final part of the last day just before the last day song since the 1960s. They can't fix date like before because of the millions of JWs they lost but it is already too late Because Almighty God has already exposed them as False prophets. I pity JWs that take these idiots seriously. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
Templee333:
MUSIC
We were taught not to sing or listen to religious songs of other churches.But what i didn't understnd was why JW had no probem singing & listening to "worldly song" like Timaya & P-square,no matter how dirty the lyrics were.In a JW traditional marriage or Wedding receptions we were free to play worldly songs except Christian hymns & praises.A christian artist is considered a satanist. If ur radio or tv station starts a church song or program u had to change the station.But when 2face,J martins played,there's no problem. That issue caused arguments between me & other brothers many times because i didn't welcome the idea of accepting worldly songs but reject christian songs. JW loved & enjoyed naija music more than their Kingdom melodies & i didn't like it that way.In their audio player lists u'd see naija music more than their kingdom song. Kingdom songs were dull & uninteresting to them. But i couldn't keep up with the hypocrisy of it all. I had to learn to love Kingdom songs...

Oh yes. JWs are allergic to Gospel music. They will immediately switch off radio or change the channels when Gospel music is on. You know how in movies Vampires react badly to sunlight? That's how it is with JWs and Gospel music. Isn't it strange that Watchtower programmed all JWs to react the same way to Gospel music? Most of these songs are actually Praising God and Jesus which is exactly what happened in Heaven in the book of Revelations. So why this disdain for this music? There is something demonic to that.

About their songs, there were very few songs I liked but the majority are just tiring to sing. JWs know how to stretch songs so long that it sounds terribly boring. The new songs they have now? Horrible! And everybody is being forced to like them that way. I heard JW songs are quite similar to Masonic songs. Most people are beginning to notice that their new songs are beginning to sound like Gospel songs.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Prevailing: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
Courz:

Lols at "truth presented by satan" the father of lies

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Prevailing:

Lols at "truth presented by satan" the father of lies

Very funny abi? And yet for some strange reason Charles Taze Russell believed some good can come from the Father of Lies, the Master deceiver. Truth come from Satan? grin grin Watchtower believes it too. Hence, their ties to the Occult. The only explanation to this twisted belief is Freemasonry. All Watchtower's prophecies are Lies! Who else will be feeding you these Lies when they never came from Almighty God himself? sad sad

Now if other religions had founders that had these strange beliefs that are occultic, JWs will be quick and eager to point it out and say, "See? that shows that these people are part of Fasle religion. We are better than them". But now, here is their own founder expressing occultic/Esoteric beliefs and they are busy denying him. They are pretending they don't know him. They are ashamed of their Pagan history. Hypocrites! grin grin
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by johnw47: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

How do you expect spiteful antichrists wanting to control others agree with reasoning? 1John 2:18
They are Satan's weeds oversown in the field of fine seeds who wants to hijack the control from the Governing Body by establishing their own righteousness {Romans 10:2-3} but unlike their brothers {Luke 16:28} in the first century who were allowed to have their way {Matthew 13:29} today Jesus is back with his angels who are speeding up the harvesting {Matthew 13:30} so they're no longer allowed to devastate the camp, now bitter behind the fence they're crying to their sort to come and join them! 1John 2:19
When you read their comments please note the bitterness in them and try to meditate if truly they're doing this from a good conscience because ordinarily each person is free to choose how he or she will live his life but these ones are doing as if they must determine what others should do. That's why when they notice that you're questioning their authority they become so bitter and start calling you names!
May JEHOVAH protect us from them because during the great tribulations these are those that will lead Satan's armies in hunting God's people {Revelations 16:14} since they knew a lot about us! smiley

lost false jw mad max

@bold, do you mean like this:
MaxInDHouse:

You stinking idiotic Deeperlifer, the highlighted started when?
Do you remember you first used that for me?
Well it's because you kept trying to stop me from commenting saying:
"run! run! JW run!"
But i ignored you and continue chatting with interested Nairalanders that you began using abusive speeches for me.
So when i call you "IDIOT" don't complain i'm only paying you back in your own coin Mr OLAADEGBU! cheesy

at bold is where you become so bitter and start calling names
and at underline is your never ending paranoia and lies

your whole post above where you talk badly about Christians
is in fact about yourself that's very clear, it's so pathetic isn't it smiley

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (44) (Reply)

The Ancestral Curses / Five things Nigerian Pastors do / Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.