Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization (24785 Views)

Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Courz:

Check out his opening. It is a song. When this particular JW is facing a fact I am showing him, he starts singing as a response. One time we were replying ourselves. When he didn't know what to say, he started singing, Ooh La La La, Let's go dancing. Another time, I asked him a question based on what Watchtower said, he started singing Kizz Daniel Buga song.

Readers, are you getting me now? Can you see how the JWs have proved me and Templee333 right by their responses? I hope you learnt something.

Thanks Mad MaxInDHouse. smiley smiley

On another thread this is what you typed:

oteneaaron:

Can the concept of the Holy spirit be explained in scientific terms?
Like can we measure and test the results or effect of the Holy spirit like in a lab experiment?
Is this possible?

oteneaaron:

Very important questions to ask.
I see that you are a student of ancient history.
Kudos man.

Can you prove me wrong that you're not the same person by addressing the question he raised? wink

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
NO! I AM NOT WORTHY
The annual memorial of JW is another event that captivated our young minds.We went around inviting people to the memorial.Non witnesses nicknamed the occasion as the "no! I'm not worthy" feast.There's a rumour among the non witnesses that when the memorial bread & wine (emblems) were passed to each individual JW,he'd say:
"no! i'm not worthy,take it away"
There's another rumour that the emblems were poison & we often had to answr many questn when inviting people to Memorial.Another amazing thing is that when memorial was over,the emblems were thrown away & dogs were worthy to feast on them.Perhaps the dogs & fowls that partook of the leftover emblems were more worthier than humans.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by oteneaaron(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Can you prove me wrong that you're not the same person by addressing the question he raised? wink

MaxInDHouse, are you not supposed to use your time by preparing for your watchtower indoctrination study tomorrow?

Why don't you use this time to sit yo a55 down and research the history of your cult?

You mentioned me on the other thread - are you now stalking me?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by oteneaaron(m): 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What a confused COWARD.

Only you has said that :

1. Oteneaaron = Courz

2. Johnw47 = Emusan = OLAADEGBU

3. Maynman = Mindhacker

It is so unfortunate seeing how a grown man like you is under-utilizing his mind - the greatest asset you could ever have.

It is so sad.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
oteneaaron:

MaxInDHouse, are you not supposed to use your time by preparing for your watchtower indoctrination study tomorrow?

Why don't you use this time to sit yo a55 down and research the history of your cult?

You mentioned me on the other thread - are you now stalking me?

Mr Courz! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Maynman: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
MadMax cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
oteneaaron:

What a confused COWARD.

Only you has said that :

1. Oteneaaron = Courz

3. Maynman = Mindhacker

It is so unfortunate seeing how a grown man like you is under-utilizing his mind - the greatest asset you could ever have.

It is so sad.

Good!
Why not help all of them by teaching them how to utilize this greatest asset because most of them claims they believe in Jesus whom you said never existed? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
God is truly calling people today through His son {Hebrews 1:1} before Christ God speaks to the Israelites through prophets but after the last prophet John the baptist God began calling everyone through His son Jesus Christ.

The problems most people have today is pride, Apostle Paul was chosen by God's only begotten Son to connect the people of other nations {Act 9:15} this means Jesus has no business with you at all {Matthew 15:24} he connected the Israelites through his twelve Apostles but other nations he connected through Paul! That's why he said it's this Apostles that will judge the Israelites {Matthew 19:28} WHY? Because most Jews acted as if what Jesus taught is senseless {John 6:61-66} but the Apostles stood firmly with him against all odds proving that it's only through Jesus' teachings can anyone gain everlasting life! John 6:67-68
So you must associate with the church of God under anointed ministers {Hebrews 10:24-25} who are chosen to take the lead in pure worship, failure to do so means you're not humble {Zephaniah 2:2-3} and it's only those who are humble in this arrangement that can see God's Kingdom {Hebrews 13:7,17} Jesus emphasized this when he said regarding his chosen twelve apostles:

"I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of the heavens, and whatever you may bind on earth will already be bound in the heavens, and whatever you may loosen on earth will already be loosened in the heavens.” Matthew 16:19
If the anointed brothers of Christ did not pray with you you're doomed because whatever they bind or loosen on earth is what the heavens (God) will bound or loosen in heaven!
According to Jesus whoever wants salvation must IDENTIFY the anointed brothers of Christ and assist them in the huge task ahead of them {Matthew 25:31-40} failure to acknowledge them means you're doomed {Matthew 25:41-46} that's why you need to know the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit because it's only through careful observation of this FRUIT that you can IDENTIFY them in the world that's filled with Satan's agents! Matthew 7:16-18

I'm typing this to let you know that you can't be a Christian without the gathering of the Holy Ones even Peter and the other Apostles asked Jesus after leaving everything they had to follow Jesus they asked:

“Look! We have left all things and followed you; what, then, will there be for us?” Matthew 19:27

Jesus replied:
“Truly I say to you, no one has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for my sake and for the sake of the good news who will not get 100 times more now in this period of time—houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and fields, with persecutions—and in the coming system of things, everlasting life. Mark 10:29-30

So the only assurance that you can see God's Kingdom is the visible organization of God with whom you ASSEMBLE as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally {Isaiah 2:2-4} if you don't have this type of visible spiritual family then you're deceiving yourself! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Templee333:
NO! I AM NOT WORTHY
The annual memorial of JW is another event that captivated our young minds.We went around inviting people to the memorial.Non witnesses nicknamed the occasion as the "no! I'm not worthy" feast.There's a rumour among the non witnesses that when the memorial bread & wine (emblems) were passed to each individual JW,he'd say:
"no! i'm not worthy,take it away"
There's another rumour that the emblems were poison & we often had to answr many questn when inviting people to Memorial.Another amazing thing is that when memorial was over,the emblems were thrown away & dogs were worthy to feast on them.Perhaps the dogs & fowls that partook of the leftover emblems were more worthier than humans.

Not knowing that what they are doing is the rejection of the sacrifice of Jesus. They even say, "I'm not worthy. Take it away". sad sad

Satanic Black Mass practised by Satanists where the bread and wine are passed amongst themselves without anyone eating and drinking which is rejection, the cup is spat on, the bread is stomped on the ground and thrown away along with the wine. That is the exact thing these JWs are doing.

cry cry cry cry cry

I came across a forum where JWs were discussed and a former Satanist who turned Christian commented that she was invited to the JW Memorial and the thing that struck her was their method of Memorial. She was surprised because what she saw was the exact way her fellow coven members used to do theirs in their temple. She said she asked herself, "why is a Christian Religion performing a Satanic ceremony?" She said ever since she saw that, she never stepped foot into a Kingdom Hall.

undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Maynman: 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
MadMax, Don’t forget to tell them that your salvation depends on these baldheads in watchtower.
And don’t forget to tell them that angel michael is same with jesus bwahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by johnw47: 12:15am On Aug 28, 2022
oteneaaron:

What a confused COWARD.

Only you has said that :

1. Oteneaaron = Courz

3. Maynman = Mindhacker

It is so sad.

mad max keeps trying to convince everyone that he was in intelligence
instead he keeps showing everyone how dum he is, it's so funny

God has a good sense of humor

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

©DESPICABLE:
Fit or deserving to be despised; contemptible; mean

Synonyms: vile, evil, mean, contemptible.

A person who turns his/her back on the vows they've made supposed to have a better offer so in the absence of that they should be ashamed of themselves for not being able to fulfill their vows instead of criticizing what they can't find a replacement. That's why Jesus said:

“No man who has put his hand to a plow and looks at the things behind is well-suited for the Kingdom of God" Luke 9:62
Forward ever backward never!
If they can't find a better performing group it simply means they are contemptible!

©Love your neighbour!

According to Jesus' word quoted above such ones have become a waste of time and energy so we must avoid them! Romans 16:17

©Jesus taught us that it's only those with whom we share the same line of thought that we can call BROTHERS, SISTERS, MOTHERS, FATHERS and so on {Matthew 12:46-50} but as for those who have turned their backs on the Holy One of Israel they have no share with us anymore so they are no longer our family in the house of faith!

Thanks! smiley

Nobody put hands on any yeye plow, most were brainwashed by ignorant parents as kids and grew up in the fake religion.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:54am On Aug 28, 2022
Skyview01:

Nobody put hands on any yeye plow, most were brainwashed by ignorant parents as kids and grew up in the fake religion.
Your opinion is flawed Sir! cheesy
Did your children developed:
©Table manners?
©Respect?
©Honesty?
©Diligence?
©Morals?
©Moderation?
©Loyalty?
And many more on their own or they were taught and accepted it? Deuteronomy 6:6-7
Please tell me why you BRAINWASHED them into accepting these things so that they feel repulsive whenever they break these rules! smiley
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your opinion is flawed Sir! cheesy
©Table manners?
©Respect?
©Honesty?
©Diligence?
©Morals?
©Moderation?
©Loyalty?
And many more on their own or they were taught and accepted it? Deuteronomy 6:6-7
Please tell me why you BRAINWASHED them into accepting these things so that they feel repulsive whenever they break these rules! smiley

In respect to religion,. Most kids are indoctrinated and brainwashed from childhood.
If your parents were moslems, you will most likely be a Moslem today.
What do you call taking a kid to a religious meetings three times a week? - I call it brainwashing and indoctrination.
Catch em young.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 7:39am On Aug 28, 2022
Hello guys! Happy Sunday. I hope some of u are going to church/shrine/Kingdom Hall or whatever u choose. Still...congratulations to those who've seen no use of going to all the entertainment centres listed above & choose to watch tv at home or spend ur day in something else. As for me, i'll go to church & pass some JW on their way to KH,they won't greet me because i'm an apostate!... My parent & siblings are preparing to go to KH right now!

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:08am On Aug 28, 2022
Skyview01:

In respect to religion,. Most kids are indoctrinated and brainwashed from childhood.
What do you call taking a kid to a religious meetings three times a week? - I call it brainwashing and indoctrination.
Catch em young.

You stylishly evaded the question i asked you but i'll give you a benefit of doubt perhaps you don't know it's a QUESTION:

©Table manners?
©Respect?
©Honesty?
©Diligence?
©Morals?
©Moderation?
©Loyalty?

Is this not the same as BRAINWASHING since you caught them young and infused all these in their brains with discipline (force)?
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You stylishly evaded the question i asked you but i'll give you a benefit of doubt perhaps you don't know it's a QUESTION:

©Table manners?
©Respect?
©Honesty?
©Diligence?
©Morals?
©Moderation?
©Loyalty?

Is this not the same as BRAINWASHING since you caught them young and infused all these in their brains with discipline (force)?

Catch em young.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:24am On Aug 28, 2022
Skyview01:

Catch em young.

Definitely everyone has been BRAINWASHED then because there were lots of things infused in our heads by force from childhood that only few of us stick to it while others who realized that it's "BRAINWASHING" trashed it all and they are your choice of exemplary citizens today! grin
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by tctrills: 8:37am On Aug 28, 2022
I have missed so much in less than 2 days. I have a lot of catching up to do.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He bought the BAIT as usual and will get hooked. Una no dey practice wetin una dey preach grin grin grin

Don't come to the thread your favorite APOSTATE ALERT was already placed at the entry point by templee333. Yet we know you love calling PEOPLE workers of LAWLESSNESS or INIQUITIES and we know the degree with which you practice that even the RECKLESSNESS and LAWLESSNESS you love to exhibit by going against those you say your SALVATION depends grin grin grin grin aka your religious leaders.

Your concluded convention SAYS PURSUE PEACE but as USUAL una no dey practice what you preach. By the time I am done reading the thread to its final page. The peace you are expected to pursue will be non existent.

Please don't come and tell me you are like JESUS who came to bring DIVISIONS grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2022
I really pity whoever would read this thread and does not see that something is not right with JW and their doctrine, big Pity'.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
I really pity whoever would read this thread and does not see that something is not right with JW and their doctrine, big Pity'.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!

After thoroughly considering the SUPERSTORY this commentator asked:

zoer:

Is there a better replacement for JW?

Please do you have an answer? wink
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 9:42am On Aug 28, 2022
Courz:

Oh, you were very young. My younger brother was interviewed and he was told exactly what to say. They rehearsed everything. word for word. Many ExJWs had similar experience. Since then, I never believed those interviews were real. Very unnatural. A JW man once lied on stage about his wife leaving him because she wanted to take him away from Jehovah whereas the real reason the wife left was because he almost killed her with beatings! grin And the people who knew the real story were in the audience shocked! Many of these interviews look and sound embellished with lies. Public relations stunts to make the Cult look good. grin This comment from an EXJW below made me laugh!

Were you told what to say?

Here is another. The need to feel good like their leaders grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2022
Janosky:

Jesus Christ who knows better,he called them "robbers" & other harsher expletives because it is appropriate for the occasion.
Luke 3:7, Matthew 23:33, pls confirm.

For your info, Jesus Christ used the Greek word "Gehenna" not hell or hellfire.
Pls,go & confirm. grin

Are you Jesus Christ? At least from the Bible you carry, Jesus knows the A to Z of whoever he calls DESPICABLE or whatever. Those you and your brother call DESPICABLE, are you their MASTER? Were they baptized in your name aka MaxInDHouse or Janosky? grin grin grin. Do you know the A to Z about them to call them what you call them?

When they hurled their insults at him, he did not retaliate; when he suffered, he made no threats. Instead, he entrusted himself to him who judges justly.

Una no dey practice wetin una dey preach cheesy cheesy grin grin. Una forth lies in abuses, name calling, insults, tags, labels. I don't need to bring evidence. Una know una mode of operation grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2022
cornelboy:
Na this kind thread athiest dé like follow cheesy
Op abeg continue the story. I wan know why you comot the org.

From my personal experience, you can't leave JW.org and still believe in God, you'd rather become an athiest or stop attending any church.

Personal experience grin grin grin grin grin. In their quest to feel good that no better religious organization exists grin grin grin. Many left to even set up religious organization even in Nigeria.

Awon personal experience. God is not a property of a religious organisation that came into existence +/-140 years ago.

Ask Janosky, telling us christendom too uses JEHOVAH in their worship grin grin grin grin and he will still come back with MaxInDHouse to tell us that only una religious organization uses JEHOVAH in their worship to God. Wetin dem dey call this kind reasoning? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Why should people vow before joining a supposed Godly organization? Is it a cult?

Only cults use vows to hold their members captive against their will.

The history of their BAPTISMAL question tells you the full story grin grin grin grin

A judge once put it directly to one of their religious leaders that the organisation was indeed a CAPTIVE ORGANIZATION.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2022
achorladey:

Here is another. The need to feel good like their leaders grin grin grin

Thank you for helping to confirm this. People can see that this is a normal thing in JW Land. I didn't know how common this was until I saw so many comments from EXJWs from different countries confirming that they were all told what to say during their interviews. See? This Cult is built on Lies from top to bottom. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Maynman: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2022
What do you expect from yaldaboath worshippers cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2022
Janosky:

Joshua 24:15, Joshua made a vow of loyal service to the Almighty.

Deuteronomy 23:21-23
“When you make a vow to the Lord your God, you shall not delay to pay it, for it would be sin in you, and the Lord your God will surely require it of you. However, if you refrain from vowing, it would not be sin in you. You shall be careful to perform what goes out from your lips, just as you have voluntarily vowed to the Lord your God, what you have promised.

Numbers 30:2

"If a man makes a vow to the Lord, or takes an oath to bind himself with a binding obligation, he shall not violate his word; he shall do according to all that proceeds out of his mouth"

Your choosing to worship God is a vow.

Abeg, receive Sense.

He had to go deuteronomy and numbers yet Jesus dey talk for

Matthew 5: Again you heard that it was said to those of ancient times: ‘You must not swear without performing,+ but you must pay your vows to Jehovah.’34 However, I say to you: Do not swear at all, neither by heaven, for it is God’s throne; 35 nor by earth, for it is the footstool of his feet;+ nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. 36 Do not swear by your head, since you cannot turn one hair white or black. 37 Just let your word ‘Yes’ mean yes, your ‘No,’ no, for what goes beyond these is from the wicked one.

When someone leaves Catholic and joins Jehovah’s witnesses you believe they didn't break their VOWS or quest to serve God. in fact your religious organization tell them to resign completely.

When the same person leaves Jehovah’s witnesses and go back to other religious organization, it becomes they have BREAK THEIR VOWS.

Captive thinking, mindset and organisation.

Show a scripture that states word for word that LEAVING A RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION EQUALS LEAVING THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH according to the Bible you carry

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2022
Maynman:
What do you expect from yaldaboath worshippers cheesy

I need to screenshoot this pic you posted. JWs lie that they have free will. They are free to make choices. People can see your pic showing exactly how Watchtower controls JWs. The numbers in this pic are actually links to their publications that make those statements. That Cornelboy fellow lied that their presence in this thread shows they don't follow Watchtower blindly when your pic says something else. JWs lie too much. God forbid. It seems they are embarrassed over how much control Watchtower has over them. This is why they lie.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2022
BIBLESPEAKS:

Satan is a master of deception. He is a con-man, the greatest I,n the art. He is strongly opposed to anyone who finds the road to life. For the others who wallow in darkness, he makes sure they're as blind as a Carmel in a dust storm.

Satan has a strong hold on this world. Philosophies, attitudes, lifestyles and opinions are all under his control. Anyone who decides to worship God the right way will be swimming upstream, a difficult task, but possible with God help.

Many watchers have said that with the advent of the internet, the number of Jehovah's witnesses will greatly reduce. In their thinking, the internet will help in a large scale to expose secrets about the organization to it's members and many will leave in droves. This hasn't happened as they have envisaged. There has been a marked increase in the number of publishers with Nigeria's figure now above 330,000.
I'm 33, i was raised a witness and I've been an elder since 2015...there were times when I was greatly discouraged, when I saw conflict, envy and brazzen conduct among Christian brothers...those times I sat down alone and asked myself, "is

Satan is a master of deception. He is a con-man, the greatest I,n the art. He is strongly opposed to anyone who finds the road to life. For the others who wallow in darkness, he makes sure they're as blind as a Carmel in a dust storm.

As long as you know that road to life is not a religious organization that came into existence +/- 140 years ago and people remain victim of victims and the circle of blindness continue. Your Bible says...........

What has come into existence by means of him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light is shining in the darkness, but the darkness has not overpowered it. The true light that gives light to every sort of man was about to come into the world.

Your religious organization believes after the death of John, the light was so over powered that it took Jesus Christ over +/- 1900 years to overpower the darkness. The reason they peddle all sort of dates and teachings that having become BLINDING LIGHT they call LIGHT GETTING BRIGHTER to ensure the religious organization set up by these men and founding fathers hold.

Many watchers have said that with the advent of the internet, the number of Jehovah's witnesses will greatly reduce. In their thinking, the internet will help in a large scale to expose secrets about the organization to it's members and many will leave in droves. This hasn't happened as they have envisaged. There has been a marked increase in the number of publishers with Nigeria's figure now above 330,000.

Let's see 6 years down the line...... 2015 - 2021

Nigeria as a case study in your 2016 year book based on 2015 figures......

Population ---182,201,962

2015 peak publishers - - - 367,103

Average publishers 338,955

Congregations 6145

Ratio to population 1 to 496

Fast Facts—Nigeria
211,401,000—Population
380,713—Ministers who teach the Bible
6,577—Congregations
1 to 652—Ratio of Jehovah’s Witnesses to population

ANALYSIS

Analysis from 2015 to 2021 increase seen is 13,610 new members (380713 - 367,103{peak ministers})

Analysis from 2015 to 2021 increase seen is 41758 new members (380713 - 338,955{average ministers})

Members per each congregation from 2015 to 2021

380713 / 6577 = 57.89 number of members per congregation = 2021

338955/ 6145 = 55.15 number of members per congregation = 2015 (average ministers)

367103 / 6145 = 59.74 number of members per congregation = 2015 (peak ministers)

From from 2015 to 2021 432 congregation came into existence and membership is +/- 2 increase or decrease across all the congregation.

I'm 33, i was raised a witness and I've been an elder since 2015...there were times when I was greatly discouraged, when I saw conflict, envy and brazzen conduct among Christian brothers...those times I sat down alone and asked myself, "is

MaxInDHouse and Janosky una hear, don't make the organisation keep looking like it is any better than those out there grin grin grin grin this op was one of those that were very vocal here in times past on nairaland. I don't know whether the happenings he made mention up there made him take a backseat or he has seen that raising a Christian denomination he belongs up and above others does not cut it going by the atrocities also perpetrated there as wellgrin grin

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you cleanse the outside of the cup and of the dish, but inside they are full of greediness and self-indulgence

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you resemble whitewashed graves, which outwardly indeed appear beautiful but inside are full of dead men’s bones and of every sort of uncleanness. In the same way, on the outside you appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by zoer(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2022
I had to read alot about EXJW as you guys have been saying and quoting....it's so disheartening to read that...but we can't judge from what people said......

Can we come to discuss without calling names?
@janosky
@maxiInDaHouse

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (44) (Reply)

I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) / His Pastor Shared His Confidential Information While Preaching / plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.