Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization (25490 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by zoer(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2022
I really can't call everybody out but the two JW are the ones I did called out....I respect their opinion and defence about their org but the calling of names is not so christian or Jehova like.

I am here to learn and know the truth about JW but I can't learn with the insults flying in this thread....

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
zoer:
I really can't call everybody out but the two JW are the ones I did called out....I respect their opinion and defence about their org but the calling of names is not so christian or Jehova like.

I am here to learn and know the truth about JW but I can't learn with the insults flying in this thread....

At the bolded, I am sorry but you won't get anything without insults. The thread was going smoothly until the JWs showed up. JWs will always show themselves wherever EXJWs are. MaxInDHouse asked you to go to a particular thread if you want to discuss.

As for the truth about JW, we have tried our best to explain how the religion works and how information is controlled and skewed to favor them and make them look good. If you want truth about a product or service, Read the reviews. JWs have their Pros but they are taught to ignore their Cons or even lie that they have no Cons. You have been noticing this from how the JWs talk and boast about themselves in this forum. Only EXJWs will truthfully tell you their Cons.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
BIBLESPEAKS:

Satan is a master of deception. He is a con-man, the greatest in the art. He is strongly opposed to anyone who finds the road to life. For the others who wallow in darkness, he makes sure they're as blind as a Carmel in a dust storm.

Satan has a strong hold on this world. Philosophies, attitudes, lifestyles and opinions are all under his control. Anyone who decides to worship God the right way will be swimming upstream, a difficult task, but possible with God help.

Many watchers have said that with the advent of the internet, the number of Jehovah's witnesses will greatly reduce. In their thinking, the internet will help in a large scale to expose secrets about the organization to it's members and many will leave in droves. This hasn't happened as they have envisaged. There has been a marked increase in the number of publishers with Nigeria's figure now above 330,000.
I'm 33, i was raised a witness and I've been an elder since 2015...there were times when I was greatly discouraged, when I saw conflict, envy and brazzen conduct among Christian brothers...those times I sat down alone and asked myself, "is it worth the effort I put in?" Those times, I was encouraged by reading about Jesus letters to the 7 congregations in Rev 2:1-17. The first century congregations had issues, issues that could make anyone take some steps back and ask if God was leading them. Some of these issues were so big, Jesus had to send them a message. But one thing was true, they had Gods backing.

I think if you're honest to yourself, you'd acknowledge that no Christian group exist today that follows the bible's direction and standard as Jehovah's witnesses. Jehovah's witnesses have all the errors of the first century Christian congregation, and they also have Gods backing.

Do not allow the arrogant and independent thinking of this world to cause you to overlook the blessings you have enjoyed by being raised in the truth....many would give anything for that position.
Today, in many respects, I'm ahead of my peers in the world and I have the knowledge which leads to everlasting life. It's a privilege you have, don't waste it.

Do not allow the arrogant and independent thinking of this world to cause you to overlook the blessings you have enjoyed by being raised in the truth....many would give anything for that position. Today, in many respects, I'm ahead of my peers in the world and I have the knowledge which leads to everlasting life. It's a privilege you have, don't waste it

Like his taskmasters he must apply labels and tags. How do you qualify his arrogance and independent thinking here? When Jesus denounce the religious leaders of his day they equally say he is ARROGANT and an INDEPENDENT THINKER. Do your religious support independent thinking in previous years of their existence before they got into a majority like the others and eventually go the way of others they condemn by frowning at it?

There will always be WHEATS and WEEDS in every religious denomination. Members of your religious organization from top to bottom contain WEEDS and WHEATS. You agree?

I think if you're honest to yourself, you'd acknowledge that no Christian group exist today that follows the bible's direction and standard as Jehovah's witnesses. Jehovah's witnesses have all the errors of the first century Christian congregation, and they also have Gods backing.

You have to plug in your HONEST or DISHONEST card. And this same religious organization of yours says many out there have HIGH MORAL STANDARDS. Where do those ones get such standards? grin grin grin Oga Bibles peak, read your Bible well and don't boast about what you cannot defend statistically. Even the Bible you have come to accept as BIBLE was not compiled by your religious organization, the name JEHOVAH used by your religious organization came into existence long before the birth of Russell the founding father of the religious organization you belong. What standards do you have that others don't have? grin You don't fornicate, CSA, homosexuality, wife swapping, spiritism or what?

Now, brothers, these things I have applied to myself and A·polʹlos for your good, that through us you may learn the rule: “Do not go beyond the things that are written,” so that you may not be puffed up with pride, favoring one against the other. 7 For who makes you different from another? Indeed, what do you have(standards) that you did not receive(standards)? If, in fact, you did receive(standards) it, why do you boast as though you did not receive(standards) it?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by tctrills: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
JW and non JW alike, if there is anything we can learn from Templee333 example, it is that we don't need to fight those we disagree with.
His story might be appealing to non JW and annoying to Jehovah witness members but it is his experience and he is entitled to it.
He tells the imperfections and failures of the Jehovah witness system. But he never for once engaged in fights and foolish online battles. He just told his story and shared his experience. I have learnt a lot. I might not agree 100% with him but it is his experience not mine.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
tctrills:

Let me ask you a question and I need a sincere answer. JW members always speak of the great love they share among themselves. I know you have spoken of the bad examples of the leaders but in general, would you say they have great love among themselves? I tend to believe this because they always end up getting married to themselves.

How will you explain the great love that exist among them when a parent of one Jehovah's witnesses saying that over his dead body his son gets married to the daughter of another family of Jehovah’s witness?

Where is the great love here?

How will you explain after sitting for close to +/- 7 hours at a convention programme and some few minutes after the programme coming to an end ELDERS exchange blows and slaps at the motor park or parking space over sitting arrangements or transport fare.

To them it will sound demeaning but na REALITY you dey see so. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
Courz:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are not allowed to disagree with the JWs. You can see that now! Similar trait inherited from Watchtower.

Let me explain how Watchtower works in the brain of a JW.

A JW reads a verse and finds that this verse contradicts their beliefs. Watchtower says, "who are you to make conclusions on what you read? Do you know better than us? We are the Faithful Slave giving you spiritual food at the proper time. How can you depend on your own understanding? You cannot rely on your thoughts. Your thoughts are Faulty. Don't you know critical and independent thinking is demonic and a tool of Satan? Trust us as you Trust God. Wait on Jehovah and let him sort out or correct matters on his own. Don't bother to think. Let us do the thinking for you. "

If you are this JW, you will wait forever!

grin grin

The above scenario is known as Mind Control. Google it.

All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not." Watchtower 2013 Nov 15 p.20

At times those appointed to take the lead may give direction that does not make sense to us. However, Jehovah blesses obedience. .......Watchtower November 2021 study article 47 paragraph 11

This na the summary

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
tctrills:
JW and non JW alike, if there is anything we can learn from Templee333 example, it is that we don't need to fight those we disagree with.
His story might be appealing to non JW and annoying to Jehovah witness members but it is his experience and he is entitled to it.
He tells the imperfections and failures of the Jehovah witness system. But he never for once engaged in fights and foolish online battles. He just told his story and shared his experience. I have learnt a lot. I might not agree 100% with him but it is his experience not mine.

Sorry to say but JWs will not listen to you. Templee333 created this thread and advised JWs to stay away because he knows his former religion completely and how JWs are. He invited JWs that are struggling to believe what the Cult teaches them. So, he expects these these ones plus EXJWs to contribute to the thread. You know JWs have a reputation for arguing and calling people names because they disagree with them. This is the nature of the religion. Arguments! Please, do not expect JWs and EXJWs to not have exchanges because Watchtower has groomed JWs to see EXJWs as enemies of God! In every forum outside Nigeria I have been to where EXJWs and JWs are in, there are always exchanges. It is the nature of the Cult.

EXJWs do not have issues with JWs. They have issues specifically with Watchtower, the leadership, the system of how the religion is set up, the Lies and whitewashing of their history, the Lies present in their doctrines, the unspeakable activities Watchtower indulges and Shields from JWs, etc. There are too many inconsistencies in the religion.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
zoer:
I had to read alot about EXJW as you guys have been saying and quoting....it's so disheartening to read that...but we can't judge from what people said......
Can we come to discuss without calling names?
@janosky
@maxiInDaHouse

zoer:

There's one thing i came to do on this thread, something told me to respond to your post that's why i purposely ignored the OP.

zoer:

MaxinDhouse will come for you if only he won't derail the topic
zoer:

Is there a better replacement for JW?

He knew he's about to tell lies against God's organization but to prevent JWs from coming to expose his crookedness he said dedicated JWs shouldn't come in.

Please i want you to continue following his SUPERSTORY then try to figure out what is evil in JWs organization that's not found in any other religion except things Jesus commanded that all of them deliberately ignored so at to gather faithless crowds! smiley
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
Janosky:

Does a scorned, furious man give an honest, undiluted appraisal of his ex?
Never!

In your opening post, you claimed JWs were in your own words, "brainwashed" for not eating Christmas rice.
On the basis of Mark 6:14-21, Jesus was in the City of King Herod's birthday party.
Janosky asked Templee333, would Jesus Christ & the disciples children eat the food & drinks of King Herod's birthday party?
Which disciple children eat Jesus birthday food and drinks?

Templee333 no fit answer grin

JWs are more in tune with reality and the holy scriptures than you,Templee333 would honestly admit.

Your claim is unfortunate and very baseless. grin

Does a scorned, furious man give an honest, undiluted appraisal of his ex?
Never!

You and this your IRRELEVANT IDEAS TO BE Mocked. You are back with this again after I gave an honest, undiluted appraisal of your religious organization as captured in your publications grin grin grin grin grin.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
achorladey:

All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not." Watchtower 2013 Nov 15 p.20

At times those appointed to take the lead may give direction that does not make sense to us. However, Jehovah blesses obedience. .......Watchtower November 2021 study article 47 paragraph 11

This na the summary

Thank you. Obey us whether what we say makes sense or not. Blind Obedience. Readers, you can check out these publications for yourselves. In one broadcast, one of their Governing body member specifically said JWs must obey them same way they would obey the words of God. Jehovah =Governing Body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by tctrills: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
Courz:

Sorry to say but JWs will not listen to you. Templee333 created this thread and advised JWs to stay away because he knows his former religion completely and how JWs are. He invited JWs that are struggling to believe what the Cult teaches them. So, he expects these these ones plus EXJWs to contribute to the thread. You know JWs have a reputation for arguing and calling people names because they disagree with them. This is the nature of the religion. Arguments! Please, do not expect JWs and EXJWs to not have exchanges because Watchtower has groomed JWs to see EXJWs as enemies of God! In every forum outside Nigeria I have been to where EXJWs and JWs are in, there are always exchanges. It is the nature of the Cult.

EXJWs do not have issues with JWs. They have issues specifically with Watchtower, the leadership, the system of how the religion is set up, the Lies and whitewashing of their history, the Lies present in their doctrines, the unspeakable activities Watchtower indulges and Shields from JWs, etc. There are too many inconsistencies in the religion.
I believe he did the right thing by warning JWs to stay off the thread. But you can not blame any JW for being here. I understand how uncomfortable it can be when someone is not saying very positive things about your organization. Even if their laws teach that they should stay away from "apostates" I understand why many of them would find it impossible to restrain themselves. All in all, this has been a wonderful thread thanks to the cool headed Templee333.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by tctrills: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
achorladey:

How will you the great love that exist among them when a parent of one Jehovah's witnesses saying that over his dead body his son gets married to the daughter of another family of Jehovah’s witness?

Where is the great love here?

How will you explain after sitting for close to +/- 7 hours at a convention programme and some few minutes after the programme coming to an end ELDERS exchange blows and slaps at the motor park or parking space over sitting arrangements or transport fare.

To them it will sound demeaning but na REALITY you dey see so. grin grin grin
But Janosky says they allow their members to marry nonmembers.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
tctrills:

And you believed him? grin grin grin

Bro, we have answered that question already. Janosky said that because he was embarrassed about how it looked when we pointed it out. Understand the psyche of a JW. If they have to deny their rules to make themselves look good, they will. Let me narrate a story I read from a forum. An ExJW noticed two JWs standing with their cart in a busy place. This person said to people walking close to the JWs, "Do you know these people don't take Blood Transfusion? They actually allow their families to die because of this." The people walking looked at the JWs and one of the JWs said, "That's not true. We take Blood Transfusion."

Are you getting me now? Watchtower frowns against marrying Non JWs and there are consequences. I mentioned them earlier. This is why you will see JWs do what we call Convert and Marry. That is, a non JW must convert to a JW before they marry.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
Janosky:

JWs study in every University in this clime and NONE AT ALL was excommunicated for studying in a University,yet you,Courz make FALSE claims and throw tantrums upandan on this forum.

I repeat:
I REFUSE to take responsibility for COURZ INFINITE DELUSION & IBERIBEISM. grin grin

When evidence are placed before you, you call it DELUSION, IBERIBEISM, well na you be the pioneer of NO GET SENSE PEDDLING grin grin grin

Where is the below coming from? APOSTATE LIES or MISINFORMATION or MALIGN

Experienced Attorneys and Paralegals Needed: Spiritually-qualified, licensed attorneys and paralegals do much to help accomplish the work at Bethel. (Phil. 1:7) There is a particular need for those who have experience in litigation, corporate matters, data protection, real estate transactions, or tax law. Experienced attorneys and paralegals who have exceptional analytical, research, and writing abilities contribute to the proper handling of legal matters and save on expenses that would otherwise have been incurred. (In some countries, this also includes notaries who are specialized legal practitioners authorized to
act in certain legal matters.) 11. If you know of exemplary publishers who have the needed skills and who might have the circumstances to assist with the work at Bethel on a part-time or full-time basis, please encourage them to submit an Help them to understand the privilege available to them and the joy and satisfaction they can experience by using their skills to advance Kingdom interests. We trust that you will use discretion in approaching publishers regarding this matter. Please note that we are not encouraging individuals to pursue higher education or university degrees to obtain specialized skills. Rather, we are interested in those who already have these skills and are willing to assist with the work at Bethel.—w13 10/15 pp. 15-16 pars. 13-14.

Courz has said it that HIGHER EDUCATION and UNIVERSITY is discouraged amongst you. He is right. We await your DENIAL from here grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
tctrills:

Baba I know you are aware they have a manual given to the elders on internal workings and control of members. [/b]You cannot [b]approach an elder or a ministerial servant as a Jehovah’s witnesses and say you want to marry a non member and expect them to SIGN and SEAL it. Oga tctrills, e no go happen. A member can decide to do that on his own volition don't expect to get approval from the principal officers of that congregation. Policies and procedures are followed, If I get time I go post am for here.

So a ministerial servant or elders that even decides to marry non members will face the consequences that comes with it.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by tctrills: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
achorladey:

Baba I know you are aware they have a manual given to the elders on internal workings and control of members. [/b]You cannot [b]approach an elder or a ministerial servant as a Jehovah’s witnesses and say you want to marry a non member and expect them to SIGN and SEAL it. Oga tctrills, e no go happen. A member can decide to do that on his own volition don't expect to get approval from the principal officers of that congregation. Policies and procedures are followed, If I get time I go post am for here.

So a ministerial servant or elders that even decides to marry non members will face the consequences that comes with it.
The JW Organization has many faults like others they are not perfect so why would they prevent their members from marrying nonmembers? Are they saying that others are sinners?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by tctrills: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
Courz:

And you believed him? grin grin grin

Bro, we have answered that question already. Janosky said that because he was embarrassed about how it looked when we pointed it out. Understand the psyche of a JW. If they have to deny their rules to make themselves look good, they will. Let me narrate a story I read from a forum. An ExJW noticed two JWs standing with their cart in a busy place. This person said to people walking close to the JWs, "Do you know these people don't take Blood Transfusion? They actually allow their families to die because of this." The people walking looked at the JWs and one of them said, "That's not true. We take Blood Transfusion."

Are you getting me now? Watchtower frowns against marrying Non JWs and there are consequences. I mentioned them earlier. This is why you will see JWs do what we call Convert and Marry. That is, a non JW must convert to a JW before they marry.
I have to believe him. Does he have a reason to lie?
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
tctrills:

I have to believe him. Does he have a reason to lie?

Of course. JWs are obsessed with their image. So be careful. We have answered this question. Any answer you want to stick to is your choice.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
tctrills:

The JW Organization has many faults like others they are not perfect so why would they prevent their members from marrying nonmembers? Are they saying that others are sinners?

MaxInDHouse says they are SINNERS like every other religious denominations and are controlled by Satan like every other.

He added there are hypocrites and members to be looked at with SUSPICION within their midst.

The main reason they use to cover such policies of FROWNING against marrying non members is simple.

All other Christian denominations are NON - BELIEVERS. They will now quote.........

2 Corinthians 6 : 14 Do not become unevenly yoked with unbelievers. For what fellowship do righteousness and lawlessness have?+ Or what sharing does light have with darkness? 15 Further, what harmony is there between Christ and Beʹli·al?*+ Or what does a believer share in common with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement does God’s temple have with idols? For we are a temple of a living God; just as God said: “I will reside among them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people.”

Ask them the simple question that according to the context of 2 Corinthians 6

A. Does the [b]believer
in that account equals JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES members associated with WTBTS?

B. Does NON - BELIEVER equates to all people not members of the religious organization associated with WTBTS that came into the scene of world +/- 140 years ago?

Are they saying that others are sinners?

Not only do they see and call other Christian denomination SINNERS they also call them LIE LIE CHRISTIANS(pidgin) or false Christians(English).

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
tctrills:

You are using critical thinking skills. Let me add. Watchtower's rule of marrying only JWs is also a Control Tactic. They usually say that Non JWs will not encourage JWs to serve Jehovah. Non JWs do not serve Almighty God but JWs do. Therefore, Watchtower believes that a non JW will take a JW away from them. A non JW will open the eyes of a JW to see the facade of the Cult. A non JW will show the JW how the JW Bible has been tweaked in comparison to other Bibles. Watchtower doesn't want that. It is a way to preserve the membership population. Watchtower can easily control members only if they are all JWs.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
@ tctrills, I want to walk you through one of their articles regarding believer and non believer thing according to 2 Corinthians 6: 14 but before that, I want you to see this about 1 Corinthians 5 : 9 - 13.

See how they make 1 Corinthians 5 states what is absent and try back up or hide their policies behind it.

In my letter I wrote you to stop keeping company with sexually immoral people, 10 not meaning entirely with the sexually immoral people of this world or the greedy people or extortioners or idolaters. Otherwise, you would actually have to get out of the world.

Explanation...........

From the above Christians will still keep company with sexually immoral people e. t. c. No wonder Jesus said he came for the sinners grin grin grin

11 But now I am writing you to stop keeping company with anyone called a brother who is sexually immoral or a greedy person or an idolater or a reviler or a drunkard or an extortioner, not even eating with such a man.

Explanation:...........

The key here is a BROTHER, a BROTHER, a BROTHER.

When Jehovah’s witnesses get to know that one of it's members(a brother/sister) is involved in sexual immorality and according to them the offending member(brother /sister) didn't show remorse or repent what they do according to their policies is to DISFELLOWSHIP that PERSON(brother/sister) and it is announced that Mr LAKASAGBA(brother/sister) is no longer one of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Effectively, Mr LAKASAGBA can no longer be called a BROTHER.

Since that announcement made it clear that MR LAKASAGBA(brother/sister) is no longer a brother/sister and by extension no longer a Jehovah’s witness. On which side of Paul's words is now MR LAKASAGBA?

A. Side of the 1 Corinthians 5: 9,10 (not a brother)

B. Side of 1 Corinthians 5: 11 ( a brother)

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
@ tctrills please read all carefully. All the part highlighted in red are very KEY too. Should you have any questions throw it into the mix. Let's analyse. The day I set my eyes on this, the MANIPULATION at play here is just too much especially when dealing with coded terms used in writing articles like this grin grin grin grin

For those who seek reasons why they don't marry other Christians denomination see this as the policy behind it. Keep this article. It is very useful in seeing the MANIPULATION behind this policy. Should you understand this article well enough. You will know and see how their MANIPULATION works.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Nelidee(m): 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
achorladey:

This na the summary

cheesy

From the above, It is crystal clear that the organisation's governing body have numerous times exposed themselves for the fraud that they are in their magazines and articles but like Courz said, the MIND CONTROL those men have on their members is so overwhelmingly strong that they can't see the truth even when it is in front of them.

It baffles me how people with a brain to think can believe that a body that made numerous failed prophecies, which they worked so hard to hide rather than admit are actually anointed and appointed by God but that is the power of MIND CONTROL. That is one of the talents of a cult....to brainwash their members to believe and do anything they are told even to the point of committing suicide. cry

But there is hope. Recent reports on reddit shows that since they recently resumed meetings & House to House, the turn out has been poor most especially in western and european countries. Some people have stopped associating totally while some prefer joining their meetings in the comfort of their home via zoom and are not ready to start carrying bag to that their masonic lodge they call Kingdom Hall. grin

God is indeed mercy and faithful. smiley

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Maynman: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
There’s no difference between Jehovah Witness and mormonism, Jehovah Witness just came earlier.
Weird and Absurd!

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nelidee:

cheesy

From the above, It is crystal clear that the organisation's governing body have numerous times exposed themselves for the fraud that they are in their magazines and articles but like Courz said, the MIND CONTROL those men have on their members is so overwhelmingly strong that they can't see the truth even when it is in front of them.

It baffles me how people with a brain to think can believe that a body that made numerous failed prophecies, which they worked so hard to hide rather than admit are actually anointed and appointed by God but that is the power of MIND CONTROL. That is one of the talents of a cult....to brainwash their members to believe and do anything they are told even to the point of committing suicide. cry

But there is hope. Recent reports on reddit shows that since they recently resumed meetings & House to House, the turn out has been poor most especially in western and european countries. Some people have stopped associating totally while some prefer joining their meetings in the comfort of their home via zoom and are not ready to start carrying bag to that their masonic lodge they call Kingdom Hall. grin

God is indeed mercy and faithful. smiley

Their doctrinal change is laughable.

Issues 1 from their articles sometimes they will write in their publications: In the past, we understood

I beg to ask.............

Who are the WE?

A. The Governing body of Jehovah's witnesses

B. The members who are going to PARROT what they didn't understand in the first place.

Issue 2 from their articles in their publications they will write: That makes sense, does it not?

I had to bring to their notice............

Nothing really make sense in the first place. The members only have to obey and get indoctrinated. After all

1. even those teachings and directions that does not make sense are meant to be obeyed and adhered to.

2. The members never had the opportunity or say in doing or deciding what makes sense or not.

Based on the below.........

I don't have to break heads for them to assimilate and understand this. Do I? NO

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
GROWING UP AS A JW
I was raised up to believe that the bible is the word of God & that it alone has the final say in everything.Worse still, I believed that it's only JW publications that explain the bible correctly.As a result,I decided to follow the direction of The GB by using their publications to have a personal bible study ev'ry week.I was the type who studied & swallowed what the JW publications said without questioning them. I knew & applied what the GB taught more than my local elders & those who've been JW b4 me.I considered bro/sis who didn't take the GB teachings seriously as weak. Honestly speaking,most of the JWs that i knew were hypocrites who preached what they didn't practice. I was totally diff from all JW that i knew & they all noticed that. I wanted 2 b the perfect example of a "Jehvh's servant" who didn't use imperfection to spoil my relationship with Jehv. I was the type who felt guilty for ev'ry little mistake i made.I rarely went anywhere without my bible...

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Nelidee(m): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
achorladey:

Their doctrinal change is laughable.

Issues 1 from their articles sometimes they will write in their publications: In the past, we understood

I beg to ask.............

Who are the WE?

A. The Governing body of Jehovah's witnesses

B. The members who are going to PARROT what they didn't understand in the first place.

Issue 2 from their articles in their publications they will write: That makes sense, does it not?

I had to bring to their notice............

Nothing really make sense in the first place. The members only have to obey and get indoctrinated. After all

1. even those teachings and directions that does not make sense are meant to be obeyed and adhered to.

2. The members never had the opportunity or say in doing or deciding what makes sense or not.

Based on the below.........

I don't have to break heads for them to assimilate and understand this. Do I? NO

My brother....Am proud to call you my brother.

The neurons in your brain are actively firing.
This is why our heavenly father gave us brain to think. So that we will not fall victims to a cult and give them our brains for them to wash.

keep up the good work bro. There are guests who come to peep and read all these posts and majority are people about to make the horrible mistake of joining an organisation shrouded in secrecy. We will continue to expose them.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
According to JACKSON one of their religious leaders at ARC under oath....

Mr Stewart, what you need to understand with regard to our organisation is it is a faith‐driven organisation. This is not an organisation of lawyers or those that are overly concerned with legal matters.  So our primary allegiance is to Jehovah God.  Now, the Governing Body realises that if we were to give some direction that is not in harmony with God's word, all of Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide who have the Bible would notice that and they would see that it was wrong direction........... from the transcript........

Another one of their religious leader said.........

This is a THEOCRACY ruled by God not a collection of man made decision. This is governed from heaven..........

So according to Jackson what will members do when the they indeed know the decisions or direction made from HEAVEN given by the governing body are indeed WRONG?

Here comes the governing body using their theocracy or theocratic decision and direction made from heaven captured in their publications saying........

I cannot break head and make you understand the MANIPULATION or WITCHCRAFT at play HERE. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Nelidee(m): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
Templee333:
GROWING UP AS A JW
I was raised up to believe that the bible is the word of God & that it alone has the final say in everything.Worse still, I believed that it's only JW publications that explain the bible correctly.As a result,I decided to follow the direction of The GB by using their publications to have a personal bible study ev'ry week.I was the type who studied & swallowed what the JW publications said without questioning them. I knew & applied what the GB taught more than my local elders & those who've been JW b4 me.I considered bro/sis who didn't take the GB teachings seriously as weak. Honestly speaking,most of the JWs that i knew were hypocrites who preached what they didn't practice. I was totally diff from all JW that i knew & they all noticed that. I wanted 2 b the perfect example of a "Jehvh's servant" who didn't use imperfection to spoil my relationship with Jehv. I was the type who felt guilty for ev'ry little mistake i made.I rarely went anywhere without my bible...

Apologies if we are derailing your thread bro.
Please fire down. Am still reading.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nelidee:

My brother....Am proud to call you my brother.

The neurons in your brain are actively firing.
This is why our heavenly father gave us brain to think. So that we will not fall victims to a cult and give them our brains for them to wash.

keep up the good work bro. There are guests who come to peep and read all these posts and majority are people about to make the horrible mistake of joining an organisation shrouded in secrecy. We will continue to expose them.

Baba I dey gbadun all of una comments too, including that of templee333. No member of that religious organization active or inactive grin grin grin grin regular or irregular shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked would deny or not be able to identify with one or two things about the the life and times of the Op in that religious organisation on this thread.

They can only come and derail it with insult, abuses, tags, labels and whatever. All those things we have informed them repeatedly don't put them in any welcoming light by those interested in whatever conversation we hold here. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
...I hardly made frnds because i considered all non JW as bad companions.Inside the cong, i didn't fit in because my lifetyle & preferences were diff frm most JW. I wasn't the type who hide my identity as a JW,so i was knwn everywhere i went. School was constant argument when i tried to do what the JW call "informal witnessing" & student gathered around to attack me with questions & i dealt with them tirelessly. That was how i earned the reputation of a "young pastor". Since people don't like to make frnds with "holy holy" person,I was so lonely & sometimes despised even among my fellow JW. I earned the reputation of a "young pator" in my schl & community.Since the title "pastor" is frowned upon in JW, i had to correct them that i'm a publisher not a pastor. It's good to note that the founder of JW appeared in Newspapers as "Pastor Russel" & yet JW today have a bad feeling abt the title.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nelidee:

Apologies if we are derailing your thread bro.
Please fire down. Am still reading.
Please Sir, what do you think about this person's question?
zoer:

Is there a BETTER REPLACEMENT for JW?
Matthew 5:14-16 smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (44) (Reply)

Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa / The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. / The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.