Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,994 members, 7,848,998 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization (25141 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
PRAYER
When people say that JW don't pray,it's because of some rigid rules that they place on prayer.You get to understand that JW don't close their eyes or say Amen if a non JW prays.They don't pray when preaching frm house to house.An unbaptized JW cant pray when baptized JW are around.A sister can't pray in the presence of brothers.Most JW pray only when they want to eat. Many don't even knw how to pray because it's the elders & MS that often pray in the Kingdom Hall. One of the things that made me diff frm other JW was that i prayed so often.There was a time i was laughed at by a group of brothers because i said we should pray b4 studying the watchtower at our lodge (not Kingdom Hall), they looked at me as someone who didn't know anything. One of them asked: do we use to pray when we want to conduct morning text? Is it not after the text that we pray? Why should watchtower be different? JW have so many rules abt prayer,yet they will tell u that u are free to pray at all times...

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
MY BAPTISM
It's a mandate in JW that parent should teach them the truth.Thus,both father & mother had study the bible with me for years b4 they said i should baptize. I don't realy knw why i felt reluctant abt baptism then.Whatever the case,my father took us (my elder bro & me) to the elders to interview us so as to knw if we're qualified 4 baptism. My mom was present in the interview also.After few questions,the elders decided that I was qualified while my brother wasn't because he dressed like worldly people to meetings. I had to answer numerous questions frm the "organize" book. The questions were divided into 3 sections & 3 different elders were assigned to guide me in each section the question & answr task. District convention was at hand & i had to get ready for my baptism.I can't really recall the convention's theme but it must have been "godly obedience", or maybe not. What i can remember very well is the date: 22/11/2008...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 12:41am On Aug 29, 2022
...baptism candidates often sit at auditorium B, directly opposite the platform on Saturday morning. I was told that ATTENDANTS standing beside the the baptism candidates are monitoring their behaviour & could report ur behaviour to the office & disqualify u 4 baptism even few minutes b4 the real thing. So that very morning I behaved myself & tried my best not to sleep so that i won't be disqualified. I can't remember anything that was said in the baptism talk.My mind wasn't at ease that day. It was until we were told to stand up & answ the 2 questns that i came alive again. After replying 2 resounding "yes" & the prayer that followed,the music started.It was either 206 or 207 in the songbook "sing praises to Jehovah". A tingling sensation ran down my spine when the ATTENDANT approched me & said,
"pick up ur bag & get ready,we're abt to move"
The song was "To Whom Do U Belong"
I picked the plastic bag that had my clothes inside & joined the line. We proceeded to the baptism pool...

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by johnw47: 12:41am On Aug 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Please Sir, what do you think about this person's question?

zoer:
Is there a BETTER REPLACEMENT for JW?

Matthew 5:14-16 smiley

yes, every group that doesn't lie like hell is a better group than false jw org.

Mat 5:14  Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 
Mat 5:15  Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 
Mat 5:16  Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. 

lost false jw mad max

you people often wrongly use God's word, of course

you habitual liars are not light, you are the devil's darkness

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 2:54am On Aug 29, 2022
achorladey:

Personal experience grin grin grin grin grin. In their quest to feel good that no better religious organization exists grin grin grin. Many left to even set up religious organization even in Nigeria.
Awon personal experience. God is not a property of a religious organisation that came into existence +/-140 years ago.
Ask Janosky, telling us christendom too uses JEHOVAH in their worship grin grin grin grin and he will still come back with MaxInDHouse to tell us that only una religious organization uses JEHOVAH in their worship to God. Wetin dem dey call this kind reasoning? grin grin grin
Sorry sir! Na reasonable people we need here.
You shouldn't just crawl out of your hole and start spewing out rubbish.

Do you hava a better replacement for JW?

JW org still remains the only Christian group pragmatically following Jesus teachings and God's words.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 2:56am On Aug 29, 2022
Dear curse,
Please could you tell me a religion organisation that its head doesn't control the other members?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 4:47am On Aug 29, 2022
cornelboy:

Sorry sir! Na reasonable people we need here.

JW org still remains the only Christian group pragmatically following Jesus teachings and God's words.

Sorry sir!

I don't seek or demand your sorry state. I do not seek sorry from an individual that says at 2:00 :00 am I am yet to be a Jehovah’s witness and by 2: 00 : 30 am I am a Jehovah’s witness grin grin grin

Na reasonable people we need here.

Your reasonableness is seen in name calling, tags, labels people grin grin grin because they debunked your responses that cannot withstand scrutiny. Awon all Jehovah’s witnesses that leaves the organization are ATHEIST grin grin grin grin. When shown others even have religious organization in Nigeria reasonableness peddling peddler seek reasonable people. grin grin grin grin

I know awon reasonable people like you respond to RUBBISH and go after people peddling rubbish. grin grin grin

Your Jesus Christ captured in your Bible never in any part of that bible states that you the reasonable peddling peddler should be looking for replacement of JW he never preached about or that was non existent. grin grin.

Teaching such as:

1. salvation depends on a VISIBLE organisation called WTBTS.

2: Jesus returned invisibly in 1914 and will still return in the future.

3. That the last day began in 1914.

4. That only Jehovah’s witnesses uses Jehovah in their worship yet Janosk somehow knows Christendom equally uses on Sundays grin grin grin

5. That blood fractions transfusions equates to ABSTAINING from blood?

6. That only Jehovah’s witnesses preach about God's kingdom grin grin grin

7. That vaccination is of no benefit, it evil and barbaric.

8. That excommunication and disfellowshipment is paganism and had no business or root in CHRISTIANITY grin grin grin grin

9. That anyone calling on the name of Jesus Christ cannot be saved grin grin grin but must vow to be a Jehovah’s witness grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
...Our old baptism pool wasn't in front of the platform as it is now. It was located far frm the auditorium & a small building erected beside it where we changed our clothes. The baptism pool was just a swimming pool with a different name,only that we were told not to swim inside it. Photographers were present & flashed their camera light here & there. When I stepped out of the water i was snapped but i didn't look back at the photographer. Brothers & sisters shook my hand & told me "welcome". If only i knew what i was getting myself into!

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
...after my baptism i was made to undstnd that i'm no longer a child,i could be disfellowshiped or reproved if i broke any of "Jehovah's law". There were many privileges of service opened to a baptized brother in the cong. U could rove mic or control the sound system; read paragraphs in cong bible study & watchtower study; become an aux or regular pioneer,etc. There were many brothers in my cong so privileges were hot cake. I didn't bother competing with them because relationship with Jehovah was more important than any privilege.I was far to brilliant & answered tough questions in meetings correctly.Also,I was a skillful reader who handled bible reading with dramatic effect. I was the centre of everyone's attention & that meant envy & jealousy for other young ones in the cong. I once heard that the Cordinator said in their elders meeting that i was fit to be a MS if not for my age.
"if only he is a bit older",he said...

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
cornelboy:

Dear curse,
Please could you tell me a religion organisation that its head doesn't control the other members?
When Jesus commissioned Christianity he told his Apostles:
“Have no fear, little flock, for your Father has approved of giving you the Kingdom" Luke 12:32
Only few of his disciples will rule with him in his kingdom and of course it's by their FRUIT that you will know them {Matthew 7:16} so if they're all complaining about the submission of millions across the globe being obedient to a body of overseers {Zechariah 8:23} and everyone throughout the earth can SEE that this group is actively performing globally. Matthew 5:14-16

Please my brother let them continue enjoying the SUPERSTORY, Apostle Paul already told us how it will go during the endtime {2Timothy 4:3-4} just count the series it's their blessings! cheesy

©https://www.nairaland.com/7267762/experience-eckankar-religion
©https://www.nairaland.com/7253447/experience-olumba-obu-ooo
©https://www.nairaland.com/7279788/experience-wind-change-temple-universe
©https://www.nairaland.com/7296359/experience-jehovahs-witnesses-organization

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Maynman: 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Beware of yaldaboath worshippers that their salvation depends on 8 baldsmen in watchtower, without these old men, they and their family will perish.
Yaldabusted 79:6-9: hear ye watchtower slaves, you and your family will worship Baldmen till you D I E!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
Templee333:
...after my baptism i was made to undstnd that i'm no longer a child,i could be disfellowshiped or reproved if i broke any of "Jehovah's law". There were many privilege of service opened to a baptize brother in the cong. U could rove mic or control the sound system; read paragraphs in cong bible study & watchtower study; become an aux or regular pioneer,etc. There were many brothers in my cong so privileges were hot cake. I didn't bother competing with them because relationship with Jehovah was more important than any privilege.I was far to brilliant & answered tough questions in meetings correctly.Also,I was a skillful reader who handled bible reading with dramatic effect. I was the centre of everyone's attention & that meant envy & jealousy for other young ones in the cong. I once heard that the Cordinator said in their elders meeting that i was fit to be a MS if not for my age.

The bolded is very common in the Cult. If you are very good at what you do or giving talks, you will attract a good number of jealous JWs that will treat you like trash and talk to you as if you are responsible for their own personal problems. A lot of the JW Men suffer from inferiority complex and can be very competitive. They really carry the whole Elders and Ministerial servants positions like political appointments since a lot of them are nothing outside the Cult! Very toxic environment. My own Brothers faced the same shit. A so called God's organisation united with Brotherly Love. grin grin

Jokers! sad sad

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
Maynman:
Beware of yaldaboath worshippers that their salvation depends on 8 baldsmen in watchtower, without these old men, they and their family will perish.
Yaldabusted 79:6-9: hear ye watchtower slaves, you and your family will worship Baldmen till you D I E!

The bolded is just........ Hahahahahahahahaha

grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Maynman: 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
Courz:

The bolded is just........ Hahahahahahahahaha

grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Maynman:

grin grin

Very nice rephrasing you did there. Fits perfectly. grin cheesy
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
Maynman:

You got it wrong!
We will stand by them {Matthew 25:34-40} because we have heard that God is with them {Zechariah 8:23} nothing you think, say or do can change that because we will always be on their side {Revelations 14:1} and so it is gonna be forever and ever in Jesus name Amen! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Maynman: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You got it wrong!
We will stand by them {Matthew 25:34-40} because we have heard that God is with them {Zechariah 8:23} nothing you think, say or do can change that because we will always be on their side {Revelations 14:1} and so it is gonna be forever and ever in Jesus name Amen! smiley

You got it wrong also!!
We’ll make their kids life depends on us(yaldamuse 43:4-5) we are their savior without them they perish (yaldamad 23:4-5) nothing you think, say or do can lead you to salvation except the old 8 men approve it (yaldabusted 12:3-4) and so you and your family will worship these 8 baldsmen forever and ever in angel michael name cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
Templee333:
...after my baptism i was made to undstnd that i'm no longer a child,i could be disfellowshiped or reproved if i broke any of "Jehovah's law". There were many privilege of service opened to a baptize brother in the cong. U could rove mic or control the sound system; read paragraphs in cong bible study & watchtower study; become an aux or regular pioneer,etc. There were many brothers in my cong so privileges were hot cake. I didn't bother competing with them because relationship with Jehovah was more important than any privilege.I was far to brilliant & answered tough questions in meetings correctly.Also,I was a skillful reader who handled bible reading with dramatic effect. I was the centre of everyone's attention & that meant envy & jealousy for other young ones in the cong. I once heard that the Cordinator said in their elders meeting that i was fit to be a MS if not for my age.

To add to this, once you are new and have shown yourself to be an eloquent speaker, good reader or any other talents you show, just be ready to be targeted by some good for nothing JW Brother/Brothers. You will experience Jealousy. Sometimes your efforts will be heavily criticised and there will attempts to find loopholes in whatever you do. This happens a lot. The Kingdom Hall is just like a work place. Competition. Everyone wants to be shining examples to boost their egos. I told y'all this is not a religion but a corporation.

This explains why lots of JW males are running away from the Elders and Ministerial servants Positions. They all saw the Toxic environment that these positions breed. Watchtower keeps begging for more Elders and Ministerial servants but JW Males say "Nope". So, a lot of congregations are lacking Man power.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Maynman:

You got it wrong also
We’ll make their kids life depends on us(yaldamuse 43:4-5) we are their savior without them they perish (yaldamad 23:4-5) nothing you think, say or do can lead you to salvation except the old 8 men approve it (yaldabusted 12:3-4) and so you and your family will worship these 8 baldsmen forever and ever in angel michael name cheesy

Even on your own thread about your god you were outsmarted only to end up throwing tantrums, you have nothing tangible to say about your own god. Go round the forum and see those praying and thanking me as i brought them the Good News of God's Kingdom {Romans 10:13-15} courtesy jw.org.
So keep crying Mr Traditionalist your own god is dead as in DEAD {Psalms 115:4-8} that's why you can't even preach it on any thread you're just running around to argue blindly.

Meanwhile Mr Courz has been condemning Satanic symbols in religion so try to convince him by showing him that the symbols of Èṣù Ọ̀dàrà is not demonic! wink

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Maynman: 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Even on your own thread about your god you were outsmarted only to end up throwing tantrums, you have nothing tangible to say about your own god. Go round the forum and see those praying and thanking me as i brought them the Good News of God's Kingdom {Romans 10:13-15} courtesy jw.org.
So keep crying Mr Traditionalist your own god is dead as in DEAD {Psalms 115:4-8} that's why you can't even preach it on any thread you're just running around to argue blindly.

Meanwhile Mr Courz has been condemning Satanic symbols in religion so try to convince him by showing him that the symbols of Èṣù Ọ̀dàrà is not demonic! wink

Even on your own thread about your not so knowledgeable 8 gods you were outsmarted only to end up throwing tantrums, you have nothing tangible to say about your 8 gods
So keep crying Mr Worshipper of 8 baldsmen, your 8 oldmen will soon die as in DEAD and will be replaced by another old men {Yaldabusted 79:6-9) that's why you and your family will worship old baldmen till you D I E or PERISH!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

But you are in a Satanic Cult. Your beloved Watchtower dabbles in spiritism to dish you JWs Rotten spiritual food at the proper time. You are in an Antichrist Cult that seeks to replace Jesus.

Tell me, your Freemason god below was bold enough to admit that Watchtower dabbles in Angel Magic by mentioning something that is completely foreign to the Bible/Christianity (Angel number 777). What is the One True religion doing with 666 and Angel number 777? Remember, Watchtower says they get their doctrines from Angels as channel of communication and Jesus chased away the Holy Spirit when he came invisibly which explains why they are NOT inspired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNcFrwFvOKw

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Maynman:

Even on your own thread about your not so knowledgeable god you were outsmarted only to end up throwing tantrums, you have nothing tangible to say about your 8 gods
So keep crying Mr Worshipper of 8 baldsmen
, your 8 oldmen will soon die as in DEAD and will be replaced by another old men {Yaldabusted 79:6-9) that's why you and your family will worship old baldmen till you D I E or PERISH!

Olúwa ò! cheesy

Are you sure about the highlighted?

What do you think this thread and all of you are here doing?

Torí Ọlọ́run even you and your cohorts can't just stop talking about my own God and his representatives, just imagine they are the main topic that attracted all eyes! Matthew 5:14-16

Ọmọ where or what happened to your own god nah? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Maynman: 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Olúwa ò! cheesy

Are you sure about the highlighted?

What do you think this thread and all of you are here doing?

Torí Ọlọ́run even you and your cohorts can't just stop talking about my own God and his representatives, just imagine they are the main topic that attracted all eyes! Matthew 5:14-16

Ọmọ where or what happened to your own god nah? cheesy

Alaye o

Keep worshipping your 8 old baldmen or you perish, simple.

Don’t they look cute enough to be worshipped by your kids, what a proud dad cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Courz:

But you are in a Satanic Cult. Your beloved Watchtower dabbles in spiritism to dish you JWs Rotten spiritual food at the proper time. You are in an Antichrist Cult that seeks to replace Jesus.

Oh what a shame! embarassed

You can't paste those so called FREEMASON stuffs anymore as Mr SUPERSTORY never said anything about the symbols through his times with the JWs.

Just on this same forum Templee333 exposed you despite the fact that he's also an Apostate.

May JEHOVAH be praised! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Oh what a shame! embarassed

You can't paste those so called FREEMASON stuffs anymore as Mr SUPERSTORY never said anything about the symbols through his times with the JWs.

Just on this same forum Templee333 exposed you despite the fact that he's also an Apostate.

May JEHOVAH be praised! smiley

It was revealed from a Bethelite that Right from the inception of Watchtower, the Occult known as Spirit Channelling has been the means by which Bible Truths are gotten as shown in this video below. What is the One True religion doing with Occultism to acquire Bible truths?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFMQnZbyRko

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
Maynman:

Alaye o
Keep worshipping your 8 old baldmen or you perish, simple.
Don’t they look cute enough to be worshipped by your kids, what a proud dad cheesy

Èèṣí ò! undecided

So it goes with worshipers of dead gods!

Instead of proudly speaking about your god and showing people how it looks here you are with the pictures of the worshipers of another God pasting their pictures all over the forum!

Ó mà ṣeo! embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Maynman: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Èèṣí ò! undecided

Instead of proudly speaking about your god and showing people how it looks here you are with the pictures of the worshipers of another God pasting their pictures all over the forum!

Ó mà ṣeo! embarassed

Uselessness undecided

So it goes with worshipers of soon to be dead 8 gods!, which will be replaced with new ones with health issues.
I hope they release your destiny and salvation before they die wink

Instead of proudly speaking about your 8 gods and showing how you and your kids salvation depends on them or how you and your kids will perish if you don’t worship them, you keep derailing the trend

Yaldabusted 79:6-9: hear ye watchtower slaves, you and your family will worship Baldmen till you D I E! grin
Yaldaboath worshippers are doomed embarassed

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Èèṣí ò! undecided

Ó mà ṣeo! embarassed

It was revealed by a Bethelite who wanted to recruit this Ex Bethelite below into a Coven At Bethel that Right from the inception of Watchtower, the Occult known as Spirit Channelling has been the means by which Watchtower gets Bible Truths as shown in this video below. Remember, your founder Charles Taze Russell believed that Truth presented by Satan is just as True as Truth stated by God and we must accept Truth wherever you find it as shown in the underlined words of the Watchtower below. What is the One True religion doing with Occultism to acquire Bible truths?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
ALWAYS GUILTY
I don't knw if other JW felt that way but i always thought i was a sinner even when i didn't knw the exact sin i'd commited. Even tho many JW didnt give serious attention to all the "sins" that JW taught us to avoid,i took them serious.I wasn't so competent in telling lies like other brothers because it made me feel guilty.I didnt cheat on exams because we were taught not to do so & when i told other JW at school to stop cheating they considered me a fool. Despite all my effort to lead an exemplary life as a JW i still felt guilty as if i was worse than others...

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Courz:

It was revealed from a Bethelite that Right from the inception of Watchtower, the Occult known as Spirit Channelling has been the means by which Bible Truths are gotten as shown in this video below. What is the One True religion doing with Occultism to acquire Bible truths?

You supposed to know that this same people are those that lied to you telling you JWs have Satanic Symbols in their Kingdom Halls but Templee333 came on and never said anything as such.

So if they've been deceiving you with pictures that has nothing to do with the JWs and their kingdom halls how truly can they be with stories? smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Templee333:
ALWAYS GUILTY
I don't knw if other JW felt that way but i always thought i was a sinner even when i didn't knw the exact sin i'd commited. Even tho many JW didnt give serious attention to all the "sins" that JW taught us to avoid,i took them serious.I wasn't so competent in telling lies like other brothers because it made me feel guilty.I didnt cheat on exams because we were taught not to do so & when i told other JW at school to stop cheating they considered me a fool. Despite all my effort to lead an exemplary life as a JW i still felt guilty as if i was worse than others...

Yes. I have always felt guilty over something even though I did nothing or even though I felt I tried my best in Jehovah's service. But one thing you must understand is that this is exactly how the Cult works.

The Cult does what we call Fear, Obligation and Guilt. That is how the Cult thrives to keep JWs in. Look at all the things you were taught. In every meeting you attend, you are always told that your best is Not good enough. Why? Because it is a Cult! All Cults make their members feel guilty, fear over something imagined and are always obligated to do one thing or the other. Remember these words in Watchtower magazines, "Is there anyway you can spend your free time for Jehovah? Is there a way you can do more for Jehovah? Is there a way you can simplify your life for Jehovah? Is there anything you are doing now that doesn't please Jehovah? Are you making sure of the most important things? Is your job taking you away from Jehovah or preventing ypu from having full share in the ministry? Can you simplify your life, loose your job and come to work for Jehovah in full-time service? Can you resign from your work and come and work for us at Bethel?

Bro, once you understand that this is a Cult, you will understand why you are always feeling guilty. Once I woke up from the Cult, do you know how I felt? Relief. Why? Because after reading other translations of the Bible, I realised that Our works alone will not save us. JW Cult is a Works based religion. Jesus never made so much demands. His words were simple and straightforward. His yoke is Light not heavy. I never understood when Jesus said his Yoke is Light as a JW because as A JW, you are carrying load of Watchtower with their numerous demands. It wasn't until I found the truth about Watchtower and read the Bible again without Watchtower's interpretation that I understood Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You supposed to know that this same people are those that lied to you telling you JWs have Satanic Symbols in their Kingdom Halls but Templee333 came on and never said anything as such.

So if they've been deceiving you with pictures that has nothing to do with the JWs and their kingdom halls how truly can they be with stories? smiley

It was revealed by a Bethelite who wanted to recruit this Ex Bethelite below into a Coven At Bethel that Right from the inception of Watchtower, the Occult known as Spirit Channelling has been the means by which Watchtower gets Bible Truths as shown in this video below. Remember, your founder Charles Taze Russell believed that Truth presented by Satan is just as True as Truth stated by God and we must accept Truth wherever you find it as shown in the underlined words of the Watchtower below. What is the One True religion doing with Occultism to acquire Bible truths?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (44) (Reply)

Prophet Samuel Kayode Abiara To Remarry At 75 / Top Nigerian Gospel Songs Released In May / Should I Have Sex On Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.