Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. (4750 Views)

Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO / The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State / Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by shortIGBOman: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
hammer3x:

NA AFONJA LIKE YOU, I DEY PITY PASS, SEE YOUR YORUBA BROTHERS FALLING OVER THEMSELVES IN BBN TO BE WITH OUR IGBO WOMEN.

IF THIS COUNTRY BREAK IN 2023, DEAD ANY IDEA OF A SOUTHERN NIGERIA.

You no dey shame to mention Igbo women? You call all those retired Ashawo women. grin grin

Last night, I had a thre*some with Mama Chioma and her Daughter Chioma. Chioma is getting married in 2 months time. Still yet, I dey dig her and her mom. grin grin

So you know, I'm not Yoruba. grin

2 Likes

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by shortIGBOman: 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
hammer3x:

DIRTY AFONJA! grin

U GO NEED VISA TO SEE CHIOMA AND HER MAMA AFTER 2023, IF U FAIL TO PRODUCE OBI. tongue

Chioma and her mama no get use. Na to use them to fulfill our sex fantasy we dey do. grin grin

1 Like

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by shortIGBOman: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
hammer3x:

DIRTY AFONJA! grin

U GO NEED VISA TO SEE CHIOMA AND HER MAMA AFTER 2023, IF U FAIL TO PRODUCE OBI. tongue

We never give una independence, you don dey make mouth. When the almighty NORTH go give BIAFRA independence. You People will be allowed to go with the 3 and half IGBO indigenous States. They are Abia, Imo, Ebonyi and half of Enugu State.

Anambra and half of Enugu are IGALA ancestral Land. The North will soon chase you People away from Igala lands in the East. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by Zooposki(f): 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

What is the meaning of " Igboid". Is that not just a nomenclature for someone being a derivative of the Igbo tribe. The problem we have in the south is that we are not proud of our identity.
In the north, there are many minority tribes who are all proud of identifying with the Hausa/ Fulani main tribe. All these minority tribes are ready to fight for the interest of the Hausa/ Fulani main tribe. That is why the north has been dominating Nigeria. The Hausa/ Fulani tribe enjoys the support of all their sub-tribes.
However you are ready to fight me for telling you that you are a derivative of the Igbo tribe which you should be proud of. What a shame!

Maybe what he means is that Urhobo speaks an Edoid language, Bini speaks an Edoid language, but an Urhobo man is not a Bini man. They have separate identities even though they are both Edoid.

1 Like

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by hammer3x: 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
Zooposki:

Maybe what he means is that Urhobo speaks an Edoid language, Bini speaks an Edoid language, but an Urhobo man is not a Bini man. They have separate identities even though they are both Edoid.

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE EDOID.

THEIR IDENTITTY IS IDU.

EDO OR ADO, CAME WITH OBA OF BENIN TO MEET EVERYBODY ON THAT LAND IN THE 12TH CENTURY.
Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by famouscargo4u: 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Slynation:
It is only a foolish fellow who still believes 2023 election will be money driven...Better adjust your mentality and stop living in fantasy...

You'd be so wrong to downplay the role of money in election. How many people can or will refuse money for election in the villages.
Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by walefresh3(m): 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
PresidObi:
This tribal instigation will never work,

Even if Peter Obi slaps us in the south south,

We will all vote for him to the last man

APC and PDP have expired

And they are bringing expired candidates.

We owe it to ourselves and our unborn children

To vote for Peter Obi, irrespective of where he came from or what he says

Fuel is #185 in Sapele, same in Akure and Langtang

Tribalism they have been spewing since 1970

Hasn't helped us as a nation

I will vote for a man who loves us all

Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed for president.

Vote for LP

Look at dis ipob apologist ? Wonders shall never end.... Because you want us to vote your Terrorist support , you are now claiming a nationalist ....

Obi is an ipob) Igbo agenda....
Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by Zooposki(f): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
hammer3x:

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE EDOID.

THEIR IDENTITTY IS IDU.

EDO OR ADO, CAME WITH OBA OF BENIN TO MEET EVERYBODY ON THAT LAND IN THE 12TH CENTURY.

Ok, you will need to explain this better. Who were the IDU’s and indigenes of the land.
Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by Owontime: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
We will teach IPOB people and their candidate Peter Obi a lesson very soon.
After the 2023 elections they will stay in their lane.
Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by tamdun: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
DadaHammed:

Baba Esin male, if you like shout make your wind pipe burst. Obi la'ama dibo fun. Obi lokan. #ObiBaba2023.
Omo yiboo, nobody stops u from voting obi
Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by XerXers: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
It sucks to be a minority tribe Lol. Go and vote devil if you like who cares. Igbos know the extent of their boundaries, south south kee una there. Was Nzeogwu coup not labelled Igbo coup. South south my foot

1 Like

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by XerXers: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
walefresh3:

Look at dis ipob apologist ? Wonders shall never end.... Because you want us to vote your Terrorist support , you are now claiming a nationalist ....

Obi is an ipob) Igbo agenda....
Please vote for Lucifer
Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by Owontime: 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
We have to teach these IPOB people a lesson once and for all or they will never leave us alone.
This attachment must stop.
DO NOT VOTE FOR AN IPOB PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, I REPEAT, DO NOT VOTE FOR AN IPOB PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE OR YOU WILL REGRET IT.
They are not yet in power yet they are insulting and devaluing us.
Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by maxlev1: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
Igo9:
peter obi has betrayed us... To hell with his LP

My vote is now for either tinubu or atiku.. or he should make public apology to mostly the Ijaws
He should make a public apology and then demand for Biafra after becoming president right? Are u really viewing things clearly?
Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by Igo9(m): 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
maxlev1:

He should make a public apology and then demand for Biafra after becoming president right? Are u really viewing things clearly?
your nonsense biafla doesn't concern we Ijaws...

We are not part of your biafla
Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by Igo9(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

One of the problems of Nigeria youths is that they do not know their history. Peter Obi is right. SE and SS are twin brothers. About 40 % of SS tribes migrated from SE and can be regarded as sub- Igbo tribes while about 20% of SE people migrated from SS.
For instance the people of Opobo in Rivers states are originally from Imo states. The people of Onitsha in Anambra are originally from Benin kingdom in Edo.
This is the reason the SE and SS fought the War together. Moreover, the two largest tribes in SS today are ijaw and Igbo. The SS igbos are the people that maintained their language and culture after finding themselves in SS due to State creation or migration. They are the dominant tribe in Delta north and Rivers State.
no igbo in south south..

1 Like

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by Igo9(m): 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
mycar:

https://punchng.com/obi-2023-south-south-and-the-rest-of-us/

“Politics means striving to share power or striving to influence the distribution of power, either among states or among groups within a state”
—Max Weber

Never in the history of Nigeria has an event presented us with an enormous opportunity like the 2023 presidential election. It’s a once in a lifetime chance for Nigeria to revive as a great nation or consign herself to the dark side of history. Also, the 2023 presidential election presents the South-South, also tagged Niger Delta, with the tools in form of ballots and votes to pitch tent with social justice or relegate itself to the Stockholm syndrome. In 2023, it’s incumbent on the geopolitical to insist on equity, social justice and shared power principles in view of the prevailing pragmatism of the Nigerian presidency. The South-South has to choose between supporting the South-East or genuflecting to the born to rule mentality or cynically align with Emi L’okan mentality.

For too long, the South-East has been a dejected and hapless region among other supposedly equal partners within the Nigerian nation-state. In all, the South-South and South-East are brothers, nearly 40% of the South-South population is Igbo. From Rivers, Delta, Edo, Cross River and even Akwa Ibom State, there are traces of Igbo everywhere. Only those who lacked history will doubt this proven truth. Strategically, the Igbo have looked to their brothers across the Niger for a rescue from servitude and marginalisation. Note that the only Igbo on the ballot is Peter Obi and his presidential run does not only need South-South but the rest of the country. But for this conversation, it is to hedge the discourse, charging the South-South for an Obi support. The Igbo have supported us so well in various ramifications.
During the former President Goodluck Jonathan’s reign, they stood by us even when other tribal gangs conspired against that government. They may have their problems, just like Chinua Achebe pointed out in There Was Country: A Personal History of Biafra (see page 76). We all have our human foibles as part of the DNA of every existential homo sapiens. But the continued relegation of the Igbo of South-East extraction is also an indictment on us all, Niger-Deltans. It is on that note that Obi’s presidential ambition should be a source of concern to all of us in view of consolidating our democracy.
there is no single igbo in south south... igbos are only indigenous to south east...

You can only name the ethnicity from south south that is a brother to the south east.... Ijaw ethnicity has nothing to do igbo... We not your brothers...

Oya come and force me to be your brother... Unity begging ibo
Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by mycar: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Igo9:
there is no single igbo in south south... igbos are only indigenous to south east...

You can only name the ethnicity from south south that is a brother to the south east.... Ijaw ethnicity has nothing to do igbo... We not your brothers...

You sound like someone from a dysfunctional family. your problem is beyond politics, You no get sense.
Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by Slynation(m): 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
famouscargo4u:

You'd be so wrong to downplay the role of money in election. How many people can or will refuse money for election in the villages.
Nobody is saying they won't collect money oO, but we will collect and vote LP... grin
Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by Igo9(m): 6:27am On Aug 25, 2022
mycar:

You sound like someone from a dysfunctional family. your problem is beyond politics, You no get sense.
we are not biafla... Oya go and die
Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by gidgiddy: 6:50am On Aug 25, 2022
Igo9:

How come you people say this but when it comes to the first coup, you people will remember that Patrick Chukwuma Nzeogwu, from Okpanam in Delta state, is an Igbo man?
Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 25, 2022
Peter obi is still our coming president
Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by mycar: 7:35am On Aug 25, 2022
Igo9:
we are not biafla... Oya go and die
Poor you, Your own hallucination is becoming permanent, Biafra that is not yet actualised it driving you insane, what happens when it's actualised.
you will take your life?
Is anybody asking you to contribute towards the actualization. you can tell the person NO and move on with your life. with the rate you are going about it, you may run mad even before the biafra is achieved.
Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by maxlev1: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2022
Igo9:
your nonsense biafla doesn't concern we Ijaws...

We are not part of your biafla
You are getting my whole statement wrong. I am from south south and I do not intend to be part of Biafra. I only asked a rhetorical question based on what u wrote that Mr Obi should apologize publicly. My imagination is that if he said such a thing now, even if he pretends and apologize, don't u think if he is voted in as president he will still try to do what was in his mind. And that is trying to force us SS to join SE as one country?
So in order ways I do not see any need voting him if that is one of his agender.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by Joygirli: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
chrisxxx:

This grammar you and Nnamdi Kanu blow without knowing the meaning is the reason no one outside South East want your association. There is no sub-igbo outside South East. It is either Igbo or Igboid. If you call me sub-igbo I will fight you as an Ikwerre man. I am Igboid. I speak and do most of my things like the igbos but not Igbo. And like you rightly said we are brothers. Anyone who is your brother is not you.
u don't sound like an ikwerre to me
Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by chrisxxx(m): 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
Joygirli:
u don't sound like an ikwerre to me
I think I sound like Hausa?
Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by lexylaw40: 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
cool atache by force

1 Like

Re: South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. by ola6: 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
This is how these people attract hate to themselves. Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Dirty Deals Of The Late Herbert Wigwe And How He Made His Wealth / How Halliburton Bribed Top 80 Nigerians / The Right To Bear Arms In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.