Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

What Is That Weird Thing About You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Weird Thing About You? (2957 Views)

What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone / What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? / What Is That Weird Thing You Love It's Smel?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Phimzy: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
AnonDude2004:
I prefer a good-looking face to boobs or a nice ass.
An ugly face is a turn off for me
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by BlackMan6969(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
I chop ma fingers off with ma teeth all day everyday. I never use razor blade.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by AnonDude2004: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
Phimzy:
An ugly face is a turn off for me
I swear, the first thing I look at is the face.
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by 7buckz(m): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
I hate sunlight....sometimes I think am a descendant of a vampire lol... And I love my gal to got a big ass and thick too... Like if you gat no ass and talking to me you might see my rude side cus it pisses me off
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Phimzy: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
BlackMan6969:
I chop ma fingers off with ma teeth all day everyday. I never use razor blade.

can you show me pictures of your nails..i wantu laff small grin grin
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Sweetvie: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
I don't like going out at all... If everything is in the house and am with my phone am good to go. can't sleep without the light on...
Am addicted to milk, like i can't stay a day without drinking milk which i find quite weird coz milk are for kids...
I can't eat without a drink too
I can't eat leftovers, like if I cook breakfast i must finish it that same morning it can't remain for lunch then when it's lunch I have to cook fresh meal again same go for dinner and also soup i have to finish it same day which I find so weird..
I tap my fingers when am nervous or see something beautiful...
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Phimzy: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sweetvie:
I don't like going out at all... If everything is in the house and am with my phone am good to go. can't sleep without the light on...
Am addicted to milk, like i can't stay a day without drinking milk which i find quite weird coz milk are for kids...
I can't eat without a drink too
I can't eat leftovers, like if I cook breakfast i must finish it that same morning it can't remain for lunch then when it's lunch I have to cook fresh meal again same go for dinner and also soup i have to finish it same day which I find so weird..
I tap my fingers when am nervous or see something beautiful...

wow..i like your type of person : )
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by gospelpen(f): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
clerkent:
Can lock me up inside house for one month as far as everything de house.wont bother stepping to the door
This is so me!
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by MasterShifu010(m): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
People say I lack emotions , some say I don’t usually care .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Sweetvie: 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Phimzy:

wow..i like your type of person : )
Lol... Not really, quite so weird
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by wumi2017(f): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
Introvert sadand soft heart and being too nice to d extent of giving out d last penny I have and people do take me for granted
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by BlackMan6969(m): 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Phimzy:

can you show me pictures of your nails..i wantu laff small grin grin
Lol. I use a torch-light itel java phone. Can't take pictures.
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Ethanuella: 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
1. I like the smell of sand mixed with little water.
2. My favourite part of chicken - either fresh or frozen - is the wings and feets.
3. I can easily read someone's mind.
4. Any type of white noise (fan blowing, freezer, or AC) calms me down.
5. I wonder how people react badly to other people based on how they feel. I hate to transfer aggressions.
6. How do people eat moimoi and rice? Nahhh
7. I like killing mosquitoes. It gives me joy.
8. I don't watch movies. I can be locked up in the house for months and not put on the TV.
9. I can calculate and notice the inaccuracy of a given space or object (NO matter how unnoticeable it is) by merely looking at it.

The last (I'm not a bad mum)

10. I like to wait for my kids to go to bed sometimes before eating certain goodies that I don't want to share with them. I won't bring it out until they are asleep.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Kelvindate(m): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
[quote author=Ethanuella post=116028289]1. I like the smell of sand mixed with little water.
2. My favourite part of chicken - either fresh or frozen - is the wings and feets.
3. I can easily read someone's mind.
4. Any type of white noise (fan blowing, freezer, or AC) calms me down.
5. I wonder how people react badly to other people based on how they feel. I hate to transfer aggressions.
6. How do people eat moimoi and rice? Nahhh
7. I like killing mosquitoes. It gives me joy.
8. I don't watch movies. I can be locked up in the house for months and not put on the TV.
9. I can calculate and notice the inaccuracy of a given space or object (NO matter how unnoticeable it is) by merely looking at it.

The last (I'm not a bad mum)

10. I like to wait for my kids to go to bed sometimes before eating certain goodies that I don't want to share with them. I won't bring it out until they are asleep

It seems you are a nice mother to you kids. Keep it up.
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Dybala11(m): 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
I love staying indoors like ehnn. My neighbours here are even wary of me. I've not stepped my foot outside today, just watching movies, reading novels and stories/updates on this forum all day. I love staying in a quiet environment, I think I'll probably lose my sanity if I'm unable to get to and stay in a quiet environment within weeks.
My favorite year till date is 2020, I had a good year despite the setback the whole world endured during that period. I could afford to stay indoors for a whole week without having contact with anyone. Once I have all necessary supplies at home, then I'm good. I can't deal with the stress of a romantic relationship too, the best way is to see if there's opportunity to work from home now.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by lasisi69(f): 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
I can finish 13 wraps of akpu in a sitting undecided

I guess, that's weird tongue

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Baronthecelebri: 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
mespusinglez:
I can see two or more people fighting and i'll just walk pass em without even stopping to know whatsapp...even if it's an accident...
Anywhere there is a gathering i dnt go there and am never curious.

I'll never ask for help even If i am confused or dnt know something,if my effort can't help me then i'll gladly accept the failure

Just last week a friend play a ticket of 6m and only 5 matches remaining but there was no cashout and the next games will be played in 3 days, he tried to reach out to the bet customer via call but they weren't answering,and mancity and chelsea later cut the game,if there was cashout he would have atleast be given #300K or more but he didn't ask me for help,so i just mind my business...same thing happen to me some months ago i just email them my coupon to review and within hrs there was cashout.
even if you are on fire,i won't help you unless you asked me to.

never been heartbroken
and many more.
you're just like me
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Baronthecelebri: 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Divay22:
I think about things subconsciously and they happen..

please can you think about me winning 50 million naira in bet 9ja, I'll give you 10million
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Polynek(m): 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
I do pick Moni from the ground, I do eat food made 4 sacrifice for d gods grin
I no dey blv dox tinx
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Goldbw122(m): 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
lasisi69:
I can finish 13 wraps of akpu in a sitting undecided

I guess, that's weird tongue
You are not weird, I have friends like you who are foodie. Like real mad ones.
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Getdabag: 2:05am On Aug 25, 2022
AnonDude2004:
I prefer a good-looking face to boobs or a nice ass.
your not wierd bro
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Getdabag: 2:07am On Aug 25, 2022
7buckz:
I hate sunlight....sometimes I think am a descendant of a vampire lol... And I love my gal to got a big ass and thick too... Like if you gat no ass and talking to me you might see my rude side cus it pisses me off
except its urgent I like moving out in the evening time, wierd right
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by 7buckz(m): 5:25am On Aug 25, 2022
@Getdabag
Swears bro...night life is the best
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by DigitalLawyer: 5:42am On Aug 25, 2022
Always gets lost in thoughts. You maybe addressing me for over 30minutes whilst am lost in thoughts until I somehow realize and wake up. I have tried so hard to bring myself back reality. Sometimes people don’t notice this about me.
Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by MallamChukwudi: 5:45am On Aug 25, 2022
Maybe not weird, but a unique thing about me.

1. I love animals, and yet, I am not a vegan. I masticate chicken, turkey, beef, fishes, and gizzards, but I love animals. Such a hypocrite. How can you say you love animals and eat them as well? at least I recognize the inconsistencies of my morals. I am human after all.

2. I didn't outgrow my childlike view of the world in all its magic and fairy. I notice everything around me from the color of the sky, to the perching migrating birds, the herds of cows, and roaming pigeons. Because of this, I know so much about animals and learn a lot from them.

3. I am nocturnal. It's normal for me to wake up in the middle of the night due to hunger, rush to the kitchen, and down almost a kilo of chicken. I train a lot, so I eat a lot. Conversely, intermitted fasting is a quotidian norm. My first meal for the day is usually around 3 pm, so no breakfast.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Weird Thing About You? by Phimzy: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Broke Up With My Babe Of 6 Months. Was I Wrong ? / Long Distance Relationships - Would You Leave Nigeria? / Our Dirty Habit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.