Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

The Condom Broke! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Condom Broke! (4552 Views)

#the Condom Challenge / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / In A Steady Relationship, When Can You Drop The Condom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Condom Broke! by GudBoi(m): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2007
I'll never forget the time i travelled back to KD after being away for a year, i went back rich with an exotic car, all the girls wanted to feel the AC and fucking was endless to me then.

*censored* 4 ThoniaSlim

The koko gist is that my ex has gone hay wire, she lives alone in Abuja and i think she's an Alis2, she came all the way from Abuja to see me, I had to spend the night with her in a hotel, that night, she wore no pant (no. 1)., she drank 2 bottles of sml stout while i took just one, she smoked 4 sticks of cigar, when the action starts, I tried my best but this girl could not wet, I forced my self in, while pressing up, the condom broke, I knew it because it was painful due to the bruises i sustained from frequent sex that week (sometimes without condom). Though painful, i galloped all night while she was dozing, even at morning galloping continued,

My guys, i de fear to go for test and I don't trust this girl one bit, infact, she is a prime suspect, Any ideas?
Re: The Condom Broke! by sammy6(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2007
pray
Re: The Condom Broke! by GudBoi(m): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2007
yea, I've been praying
Re: The Condom Broke! by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2007
GudBoi:

I'll never forget the time i travelled back to KD after being away for a year, i went back rich with an exotic car, all the girls wanted to feel the AC and fucking was endless to me then.

The touching incidence is that one of my ex- i hate to admit that I ever dated this girls because her class is too low and she is not that beautiful, I dated her out of self pity.

The koko gist is that she has gone hay wire, she lives alone in Abuja and i think she's an Alis, she came all the way from Abuja to see me, I had to spend the night with her in a hotel, that night, she wore no pant (no. 1)., she drank 2 bottles of sml stout while i took just one, she smoked 4 sticks of cigar, when the action starts, I tried my best but this girl could not wet, I forced my self in, while pressing up, the condom broke, I knew it because it was painful due to the bruises i sustained from frequent sex that week (sometimes without condom). Though painful, i galloped all night while she was dozing, even at morning galloping continued,

My guys, i de fear to go for test and I don't trust this girl one bit, infact, she is a prime suspect, Any ideas?

you deserve it just imagine the rubbish u can say. because you manage hold small chicken change that makes you so big. Rubbish.hissessssssssssssss angry
Re: The Condom Broke! by Uche2nna(m): 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2007
How can U date someone out of self pity undecided

And pity for who? For urself??
Re: The Condom Broke! by debosky(m): 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2007
another fabulous tale! Nairaland doesn't cease to produce them cheesy

how could you have 'galloped all night' when she was dozing? or is your weener so small that she would sleep up during your galloping? grin grin

only a mumu would believe you need to have bruises before you discover a broken condom. Go dream up another story. bloody self-servicer grin grin
Re: The Condom Broke! by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2007
GudBoi:

I wrote the recent OAU pre-degree exam, till date, I can't find the scratch card to check th result and updates, please any idea on how I can check the result and know date of inter view?

This a post from him, oga exotic car still writing pre degree, you know what your not even smart, if you want to raise em shoulders up, learn how to do it well, go find those to deceive. angry
Re: The Condom Broke! by ikamefa(f): 12:04am On Oct 16, 2007
ha!

hu!

he! he! " grin "

i cant fit to laugh jare! cheesy

Nairaland we hail theeee! make una see story oh! grin see levels!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Condom Broke! by GudBoi(m): 12:06am On Oct 16, 2007
This story is Authentic, Yes, i was galloping while she was sleeping, note that she was srunk and besides, that also suprised me cos it's unusual.

@ThoniaSlim,
Am just 22, finished sec 2004. Yet to enter Uni. I bought an exotic car about 4 months ago, I work hard online, it's 12:07am here now am am still online working, or u think students don't get rich?

wateva, just pray for me
Re: The Condom Broke! by naira4doll(m): 12:07am On Oct 16, 2007
Uche2nna:

How can You date someone out of self pity undecided

And pity for who? For yourself??

That's a nice question
Re: The Condom Broke! by GudBoi(m): 12:12am On Oct 16, 2007
yes, the relatinship started out of self pity cos her cruel mum drove her out into the cold, my bros was out of the country then, i shelterd her and ehh, u know na!
Re: The Condom Broke! by baby4u2(f): 12:20am On Oct 16, 2007
first off let me say i had a good laugh. secondly go and check urself pls? and ur working online doing what mr man?
Re: The Condom Broke! by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:24am On Oct 16, 2007
@gudboi

ain't got no beef with you, am just saying if u wanna raise em damn shoulders be fully qualified. you got no right to say anyone's class is low, just bcus u got a little change in em pocket. so because you manage to buy small car, make i dance.
anyway its ur type i call, change manage miss road.
Re: The Condom Broke! by GudBoi(m): 12:33am On Oct 16, 2007
@ThoniaSlim

Ok ok, maybe i miss quoted, just like my name, am a good boy and hate hurting people, I'll edit that line right away, Change no miss road 4 my side, i worked for it.
Re: The Condom Broke! by omosexxxy(f): 12:35am On Oct 16, 2007
Hmmmm, what\'s the big deal, just go check your self, I guess u used those low quality N50 condom, i recommend N500 Durex, i used them always.
Re: The Condom Broke! by omoge(f): 12:41am On Oct 16, 2007
then the ones made from rubber plastic to fetch water better  grin

anyway, hope you abstain from sex till you are married, goodluck.

omosexxxy:

Hmmmm, what\'s the big deal, just go check your self, I guess u used those low quality N50 condom, i recommend N500 Durex, i used them always.
Re: The Condom Broke! by omosexxxy(f): 12:45am On Oct 16, 2007
Omoge, i guess your guy uses waterproof nylon on you, really funny.
Re: The Condom Broke! by GudBoi(m): 12:49am On Oct 16, 2007
@Omoge,
you talk as if u abstain, I have a regular girl friend here in lagos and I hope to stick to her (not easy though).
Re: The Condom Broke! by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:55am On Oct 16, 2007
GudBoi:

@ThoniaSlim

Ok ok, maybe i miss quoted, just like my name, am a good boy and hate hurting people, I'll edit that line right away, Change no miss road 4 my side, i worked for it.

lol, u ain't hurting me cool, am just telling you what you did wrong, so correct yourself boy.

GudBoi:

*censored* 4 ThoniaSlim

The koko gist is that my ex has gone hay wire, she lives alone in Abuja and i think she's an Alis2, she came all the way from Abuja to see me, I had to spend the night with her in a hotel, that night, she wore no pant (no. 1)., she drank 2 bottles of sml stout while i took just one, she smoked 4 sticks of cigar, when the action starts, I tried my best but this girl could not wet, I forced my self in, while pressing up, the condom broke, I knew it because it was painful due to the bruises i sustained from frequent sex that week (sometimes without condom). Though painful, i galloped all night while she was dozing, even at morning galloping continued,

Very silly of you. anyway Whatever
am outta of erer.
Re: The Condom Broke! by omoge(f): 12:58am On Oct 16, 2007
@ Gboi, yes I DO cheesy!!! Cuz it's safer and am still in school. i have to stay focus with no problems such as the one you have now, don't forget few months down, you might be back asking about baby mama again. so I Abstain big time my dear  cheesy.
Re: The Condom Broke! by GudBoi(m): 1:04am On Oct 16, 2007
@omoge,
i envy u o!, so tell me, how can i abstain, i must confess it won't be easy, my girl friend will think it's an excuse to dump her
Re: The Condom Broke! by omoge(f): 1:08am On Oct 16, 2007
see my brother, there is much to this life than what's between our legs okay. the right time will come for now, it's not important to me. one thing first that's what mama told me and i agree with her cheesy.

anyway, goodluck with what you got to deal with wink. odabo ooooo.
Re: The Condom Broke! by omoge(f): 1:10am On Oct 16, 2007
omosexxy, i don't have a guy smiley and really don't want one till am ready  cheesy. the wahala i see with others too much so i stand for corner dey look while i carry my backpack filled with textbooks grin grin
Re: The Condom Broke! by GudBoi(m): 1:14am On Oct 16, 2007
I reject that, Insha allah, i don't have any thing to deal with,
Re: The Condom Broke! by omoge(f): 1:19am On Oct 16, 2007
lol LOL grin grin grin em em, cool

sweet dream grin

The Condom Broke!

*censored* 4 ThoniaSlim

My guys, [b] i de fear to go for tes[/b]t and I don't trust this girl one bit, infact, she is a prime suspect, Any ideas?
Re: The Condom Broke! by omoge(f): 1:20am On Oct 16, 2007
see you around GudBoil grin grin cool
Re: The Condom Broke! by omosexxxy(f): 1:23am On Oct 16, 2007
Omoge, did u mean to say till u are 18?
Re: The Condom Broke! by GudBoi(m): 1:29am On Oct 16, 2007
@omoge, my name is not GudBoil but GudBoi. Anyway, thanks for your advise, keep it up and keep it locked but don't let it rust, when ever u are ready to open it, u can call me

@
omosexy, wetin be ur own sef? do u work with durex? why the advert, abi u wan show us say u get money 4 expensive condom ne?
sure, i've used durex featherlite 1 pack b4 and i saw no difference with it and Rough rider ot Romantic

1 Like

Re: The Condom Broke! by omosexxxy(f): 1:38am On Oct 16, 2007
no comment
Re: The Condom Broke! by naira4doll(m): 8:28am On Oct 16, 2007
omoge:

see my brother, there is much to this life than what's between our legs okay. the right time will come for now, it's not important to me. one thing first that's what mama told me and i agree with her cheesy.

anyway, goodluck with what you got to deal with wink. odabo ooooo.

I like you for that, it takes determination to stop it, to me, ABC method is the best.
Re: The Condom Broke! by zignorr(m): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2007
@poster . . .This is cock and bull story sad angry
Infact, you will not make a good script writer tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Condom Broke! by dellynash(f): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2007
hello u should abstain from sex till u get married i know its a bit difficult for you but u need to be careful, stick to one girl, beside u are just 22years old.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Have To Support The Same Football Club With Your Spouse? / Girls With More Of Hips Than Buttocks Or More Butocks Than Hips. Which's Best ? / A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.