Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. (4450 Views)

Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) / Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by demanuel(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
@ Maximos7, @ AstraDoid
Greetings to you both.
Your conversation caught my interest and curiousity.

Please how do I "surrender" to get what I want be it anything I want such as my finance, life goals and ambition, and relationship? Any tips?
Thanks.
Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by XshegzzyeeiX: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
Great thread.
Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Streetmovement(m): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Too many mented shenkes claiming woke outcha

I ain't gon stress for any of it.

Just in my zone hustling for my moolah

I can't be stressing about a bitch, I put my brain before my heart cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Goodnigga: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
ubunja:
remember as much as girls want something serious from a guy, if you offer something serious from the get go they get suspicious and pull back cause "why are you so easy?" " Why are you so eager?"
See, as a guy you will very much want a girl to give you sex, but imagine meeting a girl and she seems over-eager to sleep with you from the first moment. You'd serious be suspicious isn't it? Like why is she so easy? Is she trying to give you an STI? Is it a trap?

Same thing. Your commitment is very valuable to girls but if given too easy it loses value and instead becomes suspicious. Make a girl work for your heart. Make her put effort to get your love. People love what they fight for and win. Instead of you being the one looking for something serious let her be the one asking for a relationship. By this I mean keep things casual until the girl catches feelings. By casual I mean approach the situation like you're only interested in fun. Let her decide to want more.not you.
I almost typed that so we still have intelligent men here, I said I should check the name and voila, it is the DON himself, welcome back Ubunja

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Goodnigga: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
AstraDroid:

Truly, only few understand. I went through a 20yrs process of a quest to even the odds, but when I surrendered, I was matched by the useen, and since then, the strategy of surrendering has made life easy for me.

Infact, my wife searched for a nanny for our baby for months without finding a great mind until I stepped in and surrendered, within a week, a clever lady showed up and got hired and we realized she shared same birthday with my daughter. She is just perfect.

People must learn the act of surrendering. Now I just follow the dictate of Spirit.
can you please tell me more about the law of surrender?
Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by ubunja(m): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
Goodnigga:
I almost typed that so we still have intelligent men here, I said I should check the name and voila, it is the DON himself, welcome back Ubunja
thanks man,, appreciate this a lot.
But I've been around all this time on that Red Pill thread "Reality Every Guy Needs To Know. STRICTLY RED PILL".

1 Like

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Goodnigga: 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
ubunja:
thanks man,, appreciate this a lot.
But I've been around all this time on that Red Pill thread "Reality Every Guy Needs To Know. STRICTLY RED PILL".
ok boss, will check it out
Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by DSC7: 7:53am On Aug 25, 2022
AstraDroid:

Exactly, we are almost, always standing in the way. Avatars must give way to Spirit, just identify your needs and surrender then observe.

It is magic and miracle in a bundle.

Hmmmm...

Very Deep...
Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by enemachris(m): 8:21am On Aug 25, 2022
Maximos7:

Simple.. Your future spouse may be waiting for you at the centre of the will of the Divine for your life. What is your skills. Embrace it and do what is expected. Your future spouse will meet you there. Adam met Eve at the garden. If you're a drama actor, simply go into your acting, your wife is there or husband whatever the case may. This one don smoke something aswear. So if I am an armed robber, I can only meet my life partner during robbery, right grin grin grin

Don't quote me again abeg
Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Druss(m): 8:40am On Aug 25, 2022
I presume you are looking for wifey material.

The only advice I would give is find one that has the fear of GOD, has good skills (either presently or is working towards it), intelligent and the ambition to grow.

You do not want a parasite for a wife.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by DadaHammed: 8:50am On Aug 25, 2022
ubunja:
remember as much as girls want something serious from a guy, if you offer something serious from the get go they get suspicious and pull back cause "why are you so easy?" " Why are you so eager?"
See, as a guy you will very much want a girl to give you sex, but imagine meeting a girl and she seems over-eager to sleep with you from the first moment. You'd serious be suspicious isn't it? Like why is she so easy? Is she trying to give you an STI? Is it a trap?

Same thing. Your commitment is very valuable to girls but if given too easy it loses value and instead becomes suspicious. Make a girl work for your heart. Make her put effort to get your love. People love what they fight for and win. Instead of you being the one looking for something serious let her be the one asking for a relationship. By this I mean keep things casual until the girl catches feelings. By casual I mean approach the situation like you're only interested in fun. Let her decide to want more.not you.

If you are looking for a woman to settle down with and you have this mindset in your 30s, you will wait forever.

I'm in a similar shoe with Lagosanambra, I see a girl- must be tall, light and of a certain profession. I walk of up to them, start a conversation, sometimes they are taken, so I just bounce, most times I get the numbers, then I start screening behaviours, interests etcs. I hardly call, just whatsapp but I am an introvert and it can be stressful chatting 5 girls at the same time every evening.

I also have other girls who actually asked me for numbers, we talk but I hardly have interest in them, it's either, they are not tall enough as I would like or they are not of the profession that I want. Well, I am a highly quality man in looks, status and profession.

Marrige is an economic decision and also a 'genetic coalition'. I am intentional about getting EXACTLY what I want.

I'll be screening out a few of them this weekend. Na wetin I want I go get.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by bamdly(m): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2022
Lagosanambra:
Growing up, I tried to concentrate in school even while at the university, to avoid distractions.

I had just few girls around.

I have since the past 3 years--- after relative success in my field--- had few flings, wooed and slept with a few girls too from all tribes; had like 3 living with me for weeks at some point.

Now in early 30s I feel like I should seek something serious.
I find myself picking phone numbers from girls but then I come home, initiate a chat introducing myself but I have no zeal to take it further than that.

I just get tired of the whole thing.

Again, some of them seem uninterested.

You notice this lack of interest from the way they respond with monosyllables, respond after several hours or days or even abandoning the chats outright.

This is more pronounced if you come off too as gentle, without bragging, showing off etc.

I have no difficulty giving girls things occasionally but I hate to feel used or feel a woman is interested in only what she can gain in the short term- immediate gratification.

Going on dates would have been a good option as many girls would hardly reject free food, drinks etc but I don't have the time or energy hence deem it otiose, that's beyond the financial implications as many of the girls are coming to the dates to access you, not necessarily to know you.

And I hate showing off.

How do you guys navigate around this conundrum please especially if you are looking for something serious and not just sex?

bro...you too much...
and ur English ..wow

1 Like

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Draslo(m): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2022
Lagosanambra:
Growing up, I tried to concentrate in school even while at the university, to avoid distractions.

I have since the past 3 years--- after relative success in my field--- had few flings, wooed and slept with a few girls too from all tribes; had like 3 living with me for weeks at some point.

I find myself picking phone numbers from girls but then I come home, initiate a chat introducing myself but I have no zeal to take it further than that.

You notice this lack of interest from the way they respond with monosyllables, respond after several hours or days or even abandoning the chats outright.

This is more pronounced if you come off too as gentle, without bragging, showing off etc.

I have no difficulty giving girls things occasionally but I hate to feel used or feel a woman is interested in only what she can gain in the short term- immediate gratification.

Going on dates would have been a good option as many girls would hardly reject free food, drinks etc but I don't have the time or energy hence deem it otiose, that's beyond the financial implications as many of the girls are coming to the dates to access you, not necessarily to know you.

And I hate showing off.

How do you guys navigate around this conundrum please especially if you are looking for something serious and not just sex?

Tell her you have foreign citizenship. You will marry abroad but she will sign prenuptials. If she gree, you've found the one.
Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by LikeAking: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2022
Lagosanambra:

And I hate showing off.

Op u no get problems. As for women they just love been chased. They also love to fall the guys hands during d chasing process.

If u want chase woman u most forget about respect and shame. Just kip on chasing on day u go off her pant.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Putrajaya(m): 11:10am On Aug 25, 2022
AstraDroid:
If you are scouting for a lifetime partner, make it a quest. Surrender your request to the Universe and you'd be guided.

Logic can only cause you pain.

Please can you expatiate on this more
Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Lagosanambra: 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
LikeAking:

Op u no get problems. As for women they just love been chased. They also love to fall the guys hands during d chasing process.

If u want chase woman u most forget about respect and shame. Just kip on chasing on day u go off her pant.

I have my dignity bro

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by narite: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
demanuel:
@ Maximos7, @ AstraDoid
Greetings to you both.
Your conversation caught my interest and curiousity.

Please how do I "surrender" to get what I want be it anything I want such as my finance, life goals and ambition, and relationship? Any tips?
Thanks.
Your question is not directed to me but I just feel like saying something....To get whatever it is you want in life....you start by acquiring knowledge and directing those knowledge into Actions. Life is not unique; whatever it is you are going through, someone as gone through them. Whatever it is you are trying to achieve, someone as achieved it.

Don’t live life as if things are happening for the first time; try to tap into the knowledge of the people who have passed through those phase you currently are. Trusting your inexperience self to make decisions will only lead to needless sufferings. I really do hope you get the things I am trying to open your eyes to see.

Knowledge is like a Map; it guides you faster to where you are heading to. If you decide to go on a journey that you are not familiar with the terrain and you do not go along with a Map, there is a chance you will never get there.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by demanuel(m): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hmmm..many thanks for this insight. Thank you so much.
narite:

Your question is not directed to me but I just feel like saying something....To get whatever it is you want in life....you start by acquiring knowledge and directing those knowledge into Actions. Life is not unique; whatever it is you are going through, someone as gone through them. Whatever it is you are trying to achieve, someone as achieved it.

Don’t live life as if things are happening for the first time; try to tap into the knowledge of the people who have passed through those phase you currently are. Trusting your inexperience self to make decisions will only lead to needless sufferings. I really do hope you get the things I am trying to open your eyes to see.

Knowledge is like a Map; it guides you faster to where you are heading to. If you decide to go on a journey that you are not familiar with the terrain and you do not go along with a Map, there is a chance you will never get there.
Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by DadaHammed: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Lagosanambra:

I have my dignity bro

Yes, if I ask a lady out for a date, the first time, on that day I chat her up and she says 'Oh..something came up, sorry dear', I postpone for another day and she gives another excuse 'Oh, I travelled'. I'll respond 'Alright'...and move to the next lady for potential courtship. Makes things easier for me for screening.

About 3 ladies of my spec are as interested in me as I am in them apart from the other ones who actually asked for a relationship. One will definitely end up wifed up in few months. No time to chase shadows. Time favours the man.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by dontrulee: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
When it comes to choosing a life partner, shine your eyes very well, pray(if you're the religious/spiritual type) and observe well.

To engage beyond first meeting is an error, you're putting in much effort and the guarantee that it will be reciprocated isn't high. Let her be the one to engage you, it's much better that way. Truth is, not every lady is for you but as for me, have always been a lady man because of certain characteristics that I developed within myself (story for another day).

You've had your share of life, gotten involved with quite a number of ladies, so I understand why you're "bored" but if you're going down the path of a life partner, you've to think long-term. Truth is no one will fit whatever perfect description you've in mind concerning your ideal future partner 100%, you've to learn to be fluid and dynamic in nature. It's a whole series of game that words alone cannot suffice.
Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by dontrulee: 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ladies are wonderful being. They have a lot of guys pursuing them almost everyday, don't be part of those guys, rather be the price or target.

Ladies are irrational beings they are more emotional than logical, appeal to their emotions but don't put yourself at a disadvantage. If you want to get married to a woman, she must love you for who you are and not only what you have unfortunately ladies are very materialistic (it's their nature)

Have a defined picture of what you want and define every of your relationships down to the details, it will save you a lot of headaches. Be wise

1 Like

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by atheistandproud(m): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
ubunja:
hey bro,, still on the game as always. Blog is non existent at this point tho. How have you been man.

IMHO I think a YouTube channel is a lot more effective than a blog.

People don't read much you know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Lawstudent: 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
LikeAking:

So you have to belittle yourself or suffer ignominy?

Seun, mynd44, lalasticlala

Please we need more views on this topic. It's salient.
Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by LikeAking: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
Lawstudent:

So you have to belittle yourself or suffer ignominy?

Seun, mynd44, lalasticlala

Please we need more views on this topic. It's salient.

I learnt one lesson about chasing girls. Na d prick need d Bleep not the mind or brain.

So let d prick decide.

Allow d prick cook im food.

If u dey shame u can't get Bleep..
Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by DeeOoyeins: 9:54am On Aug 27, 2022
Lagosanambra:
Rockstation farano

Please i need more views

Funny....

There are no real laid out "practical rules" to follow through in relationships between a man and woman, every situation and person is different and unique.
But all in all, keep an open mind (very important) in your dealings with people especially the female folk. True, we, women could act all bizzare sometimes, but there are really sweet persons.

Don't try too hard, just let it flow.
Remember: keep an open mind.
Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by lebuhsi(m): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
It seems everyone have a word of wisdom to say ehn?

Bunch of jokers everywhere

haha, stop hating my bru
Re: How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. by Landmack: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
toujurs:

@ 1 bolded - Most girls are introverts, they don't know what to say, or how to keep a relationship going, that is why guys Bleep them any how. And eiher stays or leave. Have sex with her, once you do. She will begin to take the relationship serious.

@ 2 bolded - Most guys that use an iphone, and work so hard to buy a car too, do you really think they wanted to buy an iphone, or the expenses of visiting mechanics, grin, it's because it attracts girls, imagine asking for a girl phone number with either an itel or an iphone, or to give her a ride. the difference in her character is clear. It's sure knacking or you. You better hustle o! cheesy Love from a woman is based on conditions. Unlike men to women.

@ 3 - Get used to a woman, being interested in you, for what you have, and decide if she is someone you can manage with, if you can't drop her, and get another lady, you have what women wants already.

@ 4 - Learn to show off a little, it's necessary. If you want to get what you want.

Your number 4 no follow my guy. Op don’t take that advise. Don’t show off or else u attract nonsense.

All other points are valid,op.
Meanwhile, op if you’re interested in settling down I have a recommendation if u don’t mind cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) / Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm / Top 3 Most Urgly Girls In Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.