Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals (24161 Views)

Foreigners Now Troop Into Nigeria For Medical Treatment – Health Minister, / Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister / How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:33am On Aug 25, 2022
rusher14:

People being poor cannot be solely because of politicians.

Nigerians should stop thinking this way.
People being poor is a natiom being poor. Do you subscribe to that?
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by JaceBlaze: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2022
It needed to be said,too long have the parasites been milking a country that we built,our forefathers built and these leeches have never contributed anything positive to it.If you think what she said is xenophobic then you are not ready to face reality.The fact that some people in the comments are hurt by the video even though this isn't about Nigeria means it hits closer to home.You guys are just going to have to suck it up.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by JaceBlaze: 8:56am On Aug 25, 2022
mofedamijo:
She is right, but she could have addressed it professionally and with other government stakeholders.

If you haven't travelled the length and breath of South Africa, then keep quiet.

Every sector and facilities in South Africa has been stretched by foreigners, mostly Zimbabweans.

How can you be a citizen of a country and cannot even enjoy anything because someone feels entitled to it.

South Africa is beautiful, fun and developed to a great extent. However, illegal immigrants are making life harder for the citizens.

That's the thing about clueless people.They always have the loudest voice when they express their half-assed opinions on something they know nothing about.The people with negative comments here are either those who never left their villages or those who have been stuck in Hillbrow or Sunnyside ever since landed in SA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by JaceBlaze: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2022
Awoleesu:
There are 2 angles to this view:

An ungrateful SA passing derogatory remarks on fellow Africans,who fought tooth and nail to see her become genuinely free and sovereign Black nation...

And some parasitic SA neighbors far and near who often are keen on seeking better and ready-made alternatives to building their own homegrown facilities!

My take:
SA citizens should stop acting like their own compatriots aren't littered around developed nations, seeking better lives too! - what goes around, comes around.

Other African nations too should gear towards progressive development instead of seeking to be dependent on other nations - as you lay your bed, so you lie on it!

There's nothing derogatory about what that woman said.Stop using words you don't know the definitions of.The MEC should be greatful that leeches from neighbouring countries are coming into the country illegally to abuse public facilities they are not paying a dime to use? Is that how you reason?

Give us the name of that country that has South African people "littered" everywhere...I know you can't,you are just projecting the behaviour of your people on to us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by JaceBlaze: 9:43am On Aug 25, 2022
sucess001:

South Africans are wierd. I can't understand how their reasoning is wired.

These illegal aliens don't pay taxes? They don't add to the south African economy?

With time, then the foreigners leave, SA will be economically bankrupt. I pray that day happens.

Imagine the xenophobic nation. When countries in Europe are looking for immigrants...

Economic refugees trying every trick in the book to convince themselves and others how valuable it is to have them around when it's actually the opposite.Nothing good has ever come from a parasite or an alien.Go home and use your brilliant brains to fix the mess.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by JaceBlaze: 9:45am On Aug 25, 2022
TMKsouth:

Last time I checked blacks have been ruling SA for 30 years and you still run to the country for far superior roads, electricity and healthcare.

60 million population ($420 billion GDP) cool VERSUS 250 million population ($510 billion GDP) grin And you have oil grin

Please look in the mirror before calling black South Africans lazy.

They are so relentless with these "lazy" word

2 Likes

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by Awoleesu(m): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2022
JaceBlaze:

There's nothing derogatory about what that woman said.Stop using words you don't know the definitions of.The MEC should be greatful grateful that leeches from neighbouring countries are coming into the country illegally to abuse public facilities they are not paying a dime to use? Is that how you reason?

Give us the name of that country that has South African people "littered" everywhere...I know you can't,you are just projecting the behaviour of your people on to us.

If you're South African, you should have no business commenting here, talk less of giving me a mention! You know why? Your stupid and shameless attitude just corroborated part 1 of my view...

And if you're Nigerian typing this scum, I'd say you're worthy of your ignorance!
How widely have you traveled?
You asked me for an example and your dumb skull didn't tell you to await my answer before you jumped onto the conclusion that I have none!

So, I ask you again skunk; how widely have you traveled?
Go to Mauritius close by and see SA citizens flocking in like migrant birds! If you need more examples, visit some of your
characteristically nauseating embassies around the world!
While you're at it, let it sink into your numb skull that the xenophobia SA is promoting today will lead her into Apartheid II. cool (that's if you're smart enough to understand what I mean)...

And talking about smartness, Hey! I just fixed one of your poor grammars for you up there!

Good day!

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by JaceBlaze: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2022
hotseat:
An average South African black hates other Africans with intense passion.

Agreed, love for country comes first but even such love must have a humane face in dealing with others.

They've forgotten too soon how the rest of the continent took the centre stage in the struggle against the shackles of the apartheid regime leading to majority rule.

Now they callously turn on their fellow non South African blacks.

Ingratitude cannot be better defined!

We don't hate anyone,we don't know y'all well enough to even care.Our only gripe with immigrants is when they think they deserve to be rendered services that were specifically put in place to cater to indigenous locals, otherwise y'all can do your thing in peace away from us. wink

And what's inhumane about what was said in that video? Just admit that the truth is too bitter to swallow lol

I'm sure whatever little role you think you played in those times has long been duly settled,I mean we allowed you to leech off us for so long while even selling drugs in the country.I'm sure the due debt has been settled.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by sucess001(m): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Economic refugees trying every trick in the book to convince themselves and others how valuable it is to have them around when it's actually the opposite.Nothing good has ever come from a parasite or an alien.Go home and use your brilliant brains to fix the mess.

This is the senselessness we talk about. A lot of South Africans.

I work and live in Nigeria and I am very well to do.

But anyone with a functional brain knows that having foreigners around benefits them. Else why do you think virtually all progressive countries have a migrant program?

South Africans are still suffering from apartheid mentally

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by JaceBlaze: 10:29am On Aug 25, 2022
powerhouse3:
South Africa with victim mentality...

Liberia man flew all the way from his country to infect Nigeria with ebola year back ,we took it in good faith without blaming anyone and face the disease head on and defeat without noise ,

And supposed civilized south Africa is crying for treating it's fellow African without any fear of transmitting any dreaded virus on them..

South Africa nsido mbok

Your brain is too small for the matter at hand.You are talking about ONE Liberian man when we are talking about immigrants flooding SA hospitals in large numbers and overburdening the resources which by the way they don't pay a cent for.You think you did something by comparing completely two different situations? This forum really doesn't have too many smart people.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by JaceBlaze: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2022
edosignature:
Black are racists too.
Blacks South Africans are Xenophobic by nature, lazy, drunkards, all they know is sex & spreading diseases, blaming other hard working blacks for their laziness & misfortune.

Shut up kwerekwere with a big flat head. grin

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by JaceBlaze: 11:05am On Aug 25, 2022
sucess001:

This is the senselessness we talk about. A lot of South Africans.

I work and live in Nigeria and I am very well to do.

But anyone with a functional brain knows that having foreigners around benefits them. Else why do you think virtually all progressive countries have a migrant program?

South Africans are still suffering from apartheid mentally

Who told you that I care where you are now? A country can only benefit from migrants if they are bringing special talent and skills in the country.Tell me,what benefits can South Africa and it's people get from tamato selling immigrants who don't even pay tax by the way?

Repelling parasites is not Apartheid mentality.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by sucess001(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Who told you that I care where you are now? A country can only benefit from migrants if they are bringing special talent and skills in the country.Tell me,what benefits can South Africa and it's people get from tamato selling immigrants who don't even pay tax by the way?

Repelling parasites is not Apartheid mentality.

Not all of them sell tomatoes. Some work for companies and they pay income taxes.Even if they do, they add to the economy. They take transport from where the tomato is produced to where they sell to the end users. They money they pay the producers keeps the agricultural producers going the money they pay the transporters keep the bus driver going....etc.

It's simple economics.

The only reason you don't realise this is the darkness in y'all hearts and a myopic approach to viewing foreigners

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by JaceBlaze: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2022
Awoleesu:

If you're South African, you should have no business commenting here, talk less of giving me a mention! You know why? Your stupid and shameless attitude just corroborated part 1 of my view...

And if you're Nigerian typing this scum, I'd say you're worthy of your ignorance!
How widely have you traveled?
You asked me for an example and your dumb skull didn't tell you to await my answer before you jumped onto the conclusion that I have none!

So, I ask you again skunk; how widely have you traveled?
Go to Mauritius close by and see SA citizens flocking in like migrant birds! If you need more examples, visit some of your
characteristically nauseating embassies around the world!
While you're at it, let it sink into your numb skull that the xenophobia SA is promoting today will lead her into Apartheid II. cool (that's if you're smart enough to understand what I mean)...

And talking about smartness, Hey! I just fixed one of your poor grammars for you up there!

Good day!

Congratulations for fixing that.You must have been in your feelings you had to look hard enough to find it. shocked

You are not even smart enough to understand the implications of words used.You used the word "littered" as if to say South Africans are are flocking to Mauritius in droves just to be an irritation like the Nigerians are doing in South Africa and other places.It's not a new revelation that South Africans love to vacation in Mauritius,and we go there with proper documents.It's that what you call "littered"?

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by JaceBlaze: 11:35am On Aug 25, 2022
sucess001:

Not all of them sell tomatoes. Some work for companies and they pay income taxes.Even if they do, they add to the economy. They take transport from where the tomato is produced to where they sell to the end users. They money they pay the producers keeps the agricultural producers going the money they pay the transporters keep the bus driver going....etc.

It's simple economics.

The only reason you don't realise this is the darkness in y'all hearts and a myopic approach to viewing foreigners

But the topic at hand is about illegal immigrants abusing public facilities in South Africa.You mean to tell me the patient in this video doing us a great economical favour by using our hospitals for free? What am I missing here?

Immigrants in SA have done more harm than good.i guess the "darkness" in my heart has allowed me to tell reality as it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by mofedamijo(m): 11:45am On Aug 25, 2022
JaceBlaze:

That's the thing about clueless people.They always have the loudest voice when they express their half-assed opinions on something they know nothing about.The people with negative comments here are either those who never left their villages or those who have been stuck in Hillbrow or Sunnyside ever since landed in SA.

Lol.... You're right though. I pray for healing in SA. Southie can be sweet men. But the illegals, especially the criminals are also making life difficult for the legal ones who are into genuine businesses.
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by sucess001(m): 11:50am On Aug 25, 2022
JaceBlaze:

But the topic at hand is about illegal immigrants abusing public facilities in South Africa.You mean to tell me the patient in this video doing us a great economical favour by using our hospitals for free? What am I missing here?

Immigrants in SA have done more harm than good.i guess the "darkness" in my heart has allowed me to tell reality as it.

You make it sound like all she does is go to the hospital all the days of her life. Does she not trade? Work?
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by Awoleesu(m): 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Congratulations for fixing that.You must have been in your feelings you had to look hard enough to find it. shocked

You are not even smart enough to understand the implications of words used.You used the word "littered" as if to say South Africans are are flocking to Mauritius in droves just to be an irritation like the Nigerians are doing in South Africa and other places.It's not a new revelation that South Africans love to vacation in Mauritius,and we go there with proper documents.It's that what you call "littered"?
I told you you're poorly educated, didn't I?
I should have known it's worse than I'd thought!

So dumb you do not even know the
distinction between a figurative expression and a literal expression!

Sorry for you...
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by JaceBlaze: 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
Awoleesu:

I told you you're poorly educated, didn't I?
I should have known it's worse than I'd thought!

So dumb you do not even know the
distinction between a figurative expression and a literal expression!

Sorry for you...

Is this a cop-out for having no clue what you are talking about?

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by lymelyte(m): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
JaceBlaze:
It needed to be said,too long have the parasites been milking a country that we built,our forefathers built and these leeches have never contributed anything positive to it.If you think what she said is xenophobic then you are not ready to face reality.The fact that some people in the comments are hurt by the video even though this isn't about Nigeria means it hits closer to home.You guys are just going to have to suck it up.

you posted it on a Nigerian platform and you are expecting Nigerians not to react?
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by JaceBlaze: 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
sucess001:

You make it sound like all she does is go to the hospital all the days of her life. Does she not trade? Work?

Since you know so much about her what don't you tell me how she makes a living? And if she trades then why is she failing to settle her hospital bill?

Did you even watch the video?
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by lymelyte(m): 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
JaceBlaze:

They are so relentless with these "lazy" word
That's because it is very true.. cry cry big baby cry
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by JaceBlaze: 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
mofedamijo:

Lol.... You're right though. I pray for healing in SA. Southie can be sweet men. But the illegals, especially the criminals are also making life difficult for the legal ones who are into genuine businesses.

They really are ruining it for the good legal folks.If you have seen the vitriol that Zimbabweans spew about South Africans on Twitter you will understand why South Africans always look at African immigrants with a disdain.The popular belief out there is that South Africans just naturally hate other Africans but what they don't ask themselves is why Botswana,Namibia and Swaziland always effortlessly gel with South Africans.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by JaceBlaze: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
lymelyte:
That's because it is very true.. cry cry big baby cry

Lol the irony here is that your country is the poverty capital,not mine.So your statement is a contradiction in itself.
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by JaceBlaze: 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
lymelyte:
you posted it on a Nigerian platform and you are expecting Nigerians not to react?

Reacting to it is not a problem,but when you got in your feelings and started throwing insults you declared war.And this wasn't even about Nigeria but I guess the shoe fits you as well.

Aykhale.
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by mofedamijo(m): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
JaceBlaze:

They really are ruining it for the good legal folks.If you have seen the vitriol that Zimbabweans spew about South Africans on Twitter you will understand why South Africans always look at African immigrants with a disdain.The popular belief out there is that South Africans just naturally hate other Africans but what they don't ask themselves is why Botswana,Namibia and Swaziland always effortlessly gel with South Africans.

That's so true. Eish buthi, Zimbabweans are something else. I use Uber alot when in SA, and I do have a lot of conversations with the drivers. We have a great rapport regardless of nationality.

One funny thing is, whenever I try to use uber from certain locations, even when its not red zone, the drivers call me to be sure I am not Zimbabwean or Mozambican. Oftentimes, the driver himself is Zimbabwean. They are scared of hijacking.
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by JaceBlaze: 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
sucess001:

Common. Anyone living in your country pays taxes. If they work for companies which most of them do, they pay income taxes. They also pay indirect taxes through purchases of good already taxed.

I don't agree there are too many foreigners. They are actually not enough. Countries are realising that you need foreigners to grow your economy but south Africans are going the wrong direction. They loveeeee to think their problems are by foreigners which is very wierd reasoning.

Please see this discussion and hear how other people feel about south Africans;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJvvGEZge8Y&t=27s

The people y'all dispose are the ones floating your economy. Shame you can't realise this

When you get a chance listen to the conversation in this video and you will know that nobody wants you anywhere near.

WARNING: it's a hard conversation to digest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdWuHdoxqIE
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by sucess001(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
JaceBlaze:

When you get a chance listen to the conversation in this video and you will know that nobody wants you anywhere near.

WARNING: it's a hard conversation to digest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdWuHdoxqIE

So you pick one random dude and you say nobody wants Nigerians.

This is why Nigerians as individuals will always outshine South Africans in any endeavour. Y'all so blinded by hate that you don't excel.

You only have the white south Africans to thank that the country still exists. As bad as Nigeria is, it's still on a forward looking trajectory than SA

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by JaceBlaze: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
sucess001:

So you pick one random dude and you say nobody wants Nigerians.

This is why Nigerians as individuals will always outshine South Africans in any endeavour. Y'all so blinded by hate that you don't excel.

You only have the white south Africans to thank that the country still exists. As bad as Nigeria is, it's still on a forward looking trajectory than SA

He isn't just a random dude.These are growing sentiments amongst Black Americans.Funny how I used to think it was only us Black South Africans faced with Nigerian coon mindset,little did I know blacks in America go through the same ordeal brought by Nigerian immigrants.Tariq Nasheed (though the guy isn't really that smart) always address this Nigerian coonery mentality.

Very funny.. grin why is that Nigerians always thrive in countries built by other men.It's easy to run away from the jungle and succeed in countries where smart men have put systems in proper order.How do you claim to be smart but 90% of your country is covered by slums?.. y'all don't even know how weird you sound.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by edosignature(m): 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
You've been advised severally to stop doing drugs but you wouldn't listen, now see you displaying your ignorance on socialmedia.

JaceBlaze:

Shut up kwerekwere with a big flat head. grin
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 3:02am On Aug 26, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Point 1. You did not build the country. Gold and Multi national exploitative companies did. You were slave labor.
Point 2. I remember once upon a time people in a certain country that were different from the other group were called "cockroaches". We knew what happened there but you are too young to remember that so your xenophobic azz finds it appropriate to use such terminology behind a computer screen and you want us to take you seriously. Coward!

Point 3. We recognize stupidity when we see it being displayed by an unprofessional village trained doctors who find it appropriate to address a sick woman on a bed and ridicule her for the cameras. Ridiculous xenophobes.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 3:04am On Aug 26, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Pot calling the kettle black, When was the last time you left your Bantustan in Alex. Your whole microcosm spans the length of Alex all the way down to Orlando Soweto.

GTFOH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lagos Records 2 COVID-19 Deaths / Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine:Margaret Keenan Is 1st In world To Get It / Help!! Withdrawals Symptoms From Anti Depressants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.