Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend (51983 Views)

Is It Okay To Let Your Fiancée Know Your Monthly Salary Range? / How My Monthly Salary Is Used On Foodstuff Only / Transformation Of 3 Children Tortured In Akwa Ibom After Being Tagged Witches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Hotfreeze: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Persephone1:
5K for babymama grin grin
Women don suffer!

Baby mama na salary work na.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Eagle360(m): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
I know you love your son but give it a time. She will bring your son back, only few men will like to cohabit with another person's child.

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Slayar: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bro,this is the condition men find themselves these times. God help you,I can't say more than that.

If you will take my advice. ..

Man -UP ! She is manipulating you. She needs you more than you need her,free her like 3 months and see the result. If she contacts you take her back,she would have understood the message.

Open shop for her when she comes back. If after she returns,her behaviour nor change,start thinking of marrying another girl with good behaviour this time that will born for you.

What is going on is not your fault,you only married the wrong girl.

4 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Hotfreeze: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

We women a times can overdo. What I ll advise is to show the olive branch. Call her people and her. Talk things, apologize to each other and settle the issue. She can still be a good wife to you. So, do marital rites as soon as possible and don't ever impregnate her again if you v not become financially stable (earning more than N63K). Cos if you didn't v a baby and you are still single, you ll know how to manage your money. But now that life has turned out the way it is, you v to take things with responsibility.

If that guy marries her, he's a big fool who will suffer all his life.

She is a jobless ingrate who can't keep a home.

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Slayar: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bro,this is the condition men find themselves these times. God help you,I can't say more than that.

If you will take my advice. ..

Man -UP ! She is manipulating you. She needs you more than you need her,free her like 3 months and see the result. If she contacts you take her back,she would have understood the message.

Open shop for her when she comes back. If after she returns,her behaviour nor change,start thinking of marrying another girl with good behaviour this time that will born for you.

What is going on is not your fault,you only hooked up with the wrong girl.

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
RaptObserver:

Having a baby is not a mistake. He is actually proud of the child. It is not easy to have babies you know.
So...how come he's uncomfortable earning N63K. Abi you no know that if his penni s no commit offense, baby no go show.
We advise all of you to v money before dating. It ll be like we are giving Olosho advise. Isn't it for his own good to v a family at a comfortable time?
And to you this RaptObserver. If you are unmarried and you aren't earning well and you go born peren, your eyes go see ween more than that boy called djkirkoo2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
djkirkoo2:
hmmmmm. Wonderful. Me I earn 63k as salary and my rent is 210k annually. Below is how I disburse it:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Soup for the month (we cook soup 5 times in a month) - 15k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Stew, Beans, Moi moi: 5/6k

Gas - 5k.

Fuel: As the Lord leads but I do put on Gen almost everyday as far as there's no light.
Now if you observed you will see that I don't have any money for myself nor my baby, make sure I run other deals to meet up my rent and cater for my son.

Yet my baby mama go out to tarnish my image outside saying that I am treating her as a house girl, saying that she's like a slave, that she's in an abusive relationship this and that all the young ladies around my vicinity are all keeping malice with me because of her stories, they all believed her story.

Even when I try to talk people don't believe me. I got tired of the quarrels and nagging so I had to throw her things out and asked her to leave my house. Neighbors came in and intervened then asked me to consider my son that he's still a baby. I succumbed and left for work only for me to come back home that evening the 22nd of July and found out that she have left with my son that I love so much and yet all her things are still in my house.

Bring my baby sef all to no avail, oya let me be seeing him at least still no way. I've talked to her mom and siblings and all of them are taking her side saying a man is not supposed to throw a woman's things outside (even my family blamed me for throwing her things outside) oya I don agree sef still dey are hiding my baby that will be a year old on the 29th of this August from me.

Honestly her family wants me to settle with their daughter but to me I am no longer interested before I die of BP, so now they are using my son to blackmail me emotionally to accept their daughter back because they know that I love my son. If really I am suffering her and treating her like a slave like she always claim then I wonder why her family would want her to come back to my house to suffer.

Mind you, I don't even beat o, I only have bad mouth to reply her if she pisses me off. Honestly I am confused and don't know what to do because I really miss my son.
Which state do you live that you are paying 2k for light?In my compound that we are 10 tenants each room pays between 2500 to 3k as light bill.Lagos to be precise.
As a Nigerian,one cannot make a budget due to inflation and price instability.

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Kurisiyu(m): 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
djkirkoo2:
hmmmmm. Wonderful. Me I earn 63k as salary and my rent is 210k annually. Below is how I disburse it:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Gas - 5k.

Fuel: As the Lord leads but I do put on Gen almost everyday as far as there's no light.
Now if you observed you will see that I don't have any money for myself nor my baby, make sure I run other deals to meet up my rent and cater for my son.

Yet my baby mama go out to tarnish my image outside saying that I am treating her as a house girl, saying that she's like a slave, that she's in an abusive relationship this and that all the young ladies around my vicinity are all keeping malice with me because of her stories, they all believed her story.

Even when I try to talk people don't believe me. I got tired of the quarrels and nagging so I had to throw her things out and asked her to leave my house. Neighbors came in and intervened then asked me to consider my son that he's still a baby. I succumbed and left for work only for me to come back home that evening the 22nd of July and found out that she have left with my son that I love so much and yet all her things are still in my house.

Bring my baby sef all to no avail, oya let me be seeing him at least still no way. I've talked to her mom and siblings and all of them are taking her side saying a man is not supposed to throw a woman's things outside (even my family blamed me for throwing her things outside) oya I don agree sef still dey are hiding my baby that will be a year old on the 29th of this August from me.

Honestly her family wants me to settle with their daughter but to me I am no longer interested before I die of BP, so now they are using my son to blackmail me emotionally to accept their daughter back because they know that I love my son. If really I am suffering her and treating her like a slave like she always claim then I wonder why her family would want her to come back to my house to suffer.

Mind you, I don't even beat o, I only have bad mouth to reply her if she pisses me off. Honestly I am confused and don't know what to do because I really miss my son.

Any good Samaritan should pls come to my rescue, I am depressed and tired of trying, time is about to against me, I am about to loose hope, I am living in pain, I am not progressing in life, pls I need any one that can help me buy one 'Keke Napep' as higher purchase so that I & my brother can use it to achieve all our aims & ambition in life, pls come to my rescue just for the sake of God

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Shokoloko(f): 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hotfreeze:

I agree. Nobody should marry just because of a baby between them. Pregnancy does not sustain marriage

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Landmack: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
djkirkoo2:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Gas - 5k.

Shege jaguar.

Condom was/is how much?

Better increase their money to 25k ediot. U know how to fvck woman raw but can’t take care of responsibility. U love ur son keel u dia.

2 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by john633(m): 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Na surviver we dey no be enjoy
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hotfreeze:

And he want to marry another woman without upgrading his pay? He ll keep getting the baby mamas type. You don't know that it's lack of money that's causing fight in that relationship. Only few women can withstand N63K

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Donpenny(m): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
pocohantas:

78 where? They no pass 7 o. The guy is really a good guy and shouldn’t be blamed for giving his BM N5000 a month. He can’t do pass himself!

As at when she decided to have the baby, she knew his income. Even this condom question doesn’t fly. The guy is not denying the baby and if a woman doesn’t want to have a baby, we all know she wouldn’t.
I wish i could locate you and give you i trillion Zimbabwean dollar. You sounds very smart
I do not see the sense in a woman saying it is her body when it pleases her, but go ahead to malign the man who wasn’t ready to have a child for not meeting up with her preferred child support.

If you want to be a BM, you as a woman should also be very prepared and the man should support too. Linda Ikeji no get two head.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by ravensckar(m): 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
As a guyman, whatever caused you to impregnate a lady whom you never planned to marry is the biggest sign of foolish.ness. Like you weren't taught how to use a condom or what?

A lady has a child for you, she's living in your house, probably still fucking you, cooking for you, taking care of you and your son. Yet, you tagged her a 'Baby Mama' who doesn't deserved to be married but should be paid a monthly stipend of 5K. Bros, you must have a faulty brain because it's obvious that you're mad but you don't have anyone to tell you. So, if people like Tuface, Wizkid, Davido or even Airforce1 dey claim 'Baby Daddy'. You self wey never chop belle full self go come out? cheesy cheesy

PS- some women don't mind being called 'Baby Mama' but not by someone who'd be giving them 5K monthly. It shows that even you yourself need to be a 'Sugar Boy' to those Slay Mama. You self need intensive care.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by highchief1: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Cutehector:
Why didnt you use condom sir?
I just Dey look the fool.something that may eventually kill him he thinks he has started.having kids outside wedlock is a high way to the grave.

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by charlesdinho7(m): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
first and foremost, you are a mumu man. someone earning 63k living in an apartment that worth 210k. reason am well. no be by force to claim big boy for wetin person no get

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Lexit: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
DM OP if you're based in Lagos.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
djkirkoo2:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Gas - 5k.

Never let any woman bully you into doing what you can't, with these you listed,I'm sure you are not planning towards the future, baby will go to school, medical emergency nko etc... if she's like this as you've said,thread carefully . Be a man and work hard, don't feel intimidated or incapacitated or downcast,let her or them hold on to the baby, work and save,get another woman,put her to work or let her learn something and start it for her,plan your life with her and how to split Bill's and all,mind you get a good woman,make una no split Bill's and she go dey disrespect you, try cut her communication with friends and family and make una two focus on una selves... at the right time,your son will come looking for you... I have a friend who is 32yrs na recently he found out that his dad is not the real one,na one hausa man for Kaduna be him real papa,the guy went to Kaduna to look for his dad and he found him... so make you chill, no matter your age now,if ur mom say ur dad is not ur real dad,you will go looking for the real one... don't feel bad or less of a man... you are trying your best.....
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by kliffo(m): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
[[b]quote author=djkirkoo2 post=116029308] this month end I am trying to see how my family with hers would hold a meeting to iron things out then if they refused to give in to my plea then I will take the case to human rights. [/[/b]quote]

She is manipulating you with the love you have for your son and obviously winning. You have to play hardball here. You have to ask yourself if she would let your son suffer just to get back at you. If the answer is no, then reverse the pressure by ignoring her and your son for 2months and watch her and her family come to you for terms of settlement.
Whatever you do, do not take her back unless you now want to marry her.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by MasterKernel: 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
djkirkoo2:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Gas - 5k.

I've seen such situation, blackmailing an innocent person because he had a child with one killjoy lady, after a while, despite the love for the baby, the guy couldn't cope with the ills of the lady, he had to leave the lady with the child for his mental health sake.

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by RaptObserver: 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

So...how come he's uncomfortable earning N63K. Abi you no know that if his penni s no commit offense, baby no go show.
We advise all of you to v money before dating. It ll be like we are giving Olosho advise. Isn't it for his own good to v a family at a comfortable time?
And to you this RaptObserver. If you are unmarried and you aren't earning well and you go born peren, your eyes go see ween more than that boy called djkirkoo2

Having a baby is not an offence please. Having sex too is also not an offence as far as it is not rape. Everyone can't be rich before dating. We are humans and will always have emotional needs.

Btw who told you I will suffer if I give birth and I am not earning well I will suffer? This is not mathematics. It is real life issues. Abi you want Mek we marry?

3 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Androgens: 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
djkirkoo2:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Gas - 5k.

Which area do you reside that you are paying 2k monthly for electricity bill? My electricity bill monthly Is N5000 and I stay alone In a one bedroom Flat..

4 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by KimFab: 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
lawrenzooo:

He gives 25k to stock kitchen, 15k for soup n still give her 5k....
If the op is sincere cut him some slack his trying for someone earning 65k.

He's trying. Economy is not smiling.

I noticed he's not saving, too. Odikwa dangerous o.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by jclassiq(m): 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
Now I'm truly convinced that a man who can have control on his lustful desires has successfully avoided about 60% of his problems..

You are earning 63k. If you think you are financially able why don't you marry her.

Most guys don't know what they want in life and it's a shame.

You don't want to marry. You are looking for a human reservoir for your sperm. Now she has a child for you and you want her to be suffering with you because of your child.

Nigga you are simply wicked. Let that girl go immediately.

3 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by DAENNINGA(m): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sometimes, you match vawulence for vawulence...
Give her an ultimatum for settlement, then you tell her that if she doesn't comply, you would abandon the child for her.

Unless she capable of taking care of the child and herself, she must come for settlement.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Ishilove: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
GloriousGbola:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-murphy-idUSN0317793320070804

seems it was more than a one night stand. i must be msiremembering the article i read back then

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by weslay: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bro the issue is not with any of you. The economy is terrible. 63k is too small to take care of one person let alone 2 adults and a child.

Let her be with her people. Send her monthly stipend and use your time to learn an IT skill like data analysis. It might be hard but nothing comes easy.

Bottom line. Build yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by NutFunny: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
Except for the badmouthing, if all what you wrote here r true, including the washing, you dey try.

Anybody wey say rubbish there s outa dir sens.

She be slave abi?

If na her papa house, she no go clean up the room, kitchen..

abi dem get slaves who used to do it
djkirkoo2:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Gas - 5k.

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by BigCowHornn: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
djkirkoo2:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Gas - 5k.

Which state are you based?
If Lagos which part?
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by CaptMarvel(m): 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
djkirkoo2:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Gas - 5k.

you no dey save ni grin
What of tfare to office.
Money to mama and papa
Money to baby mama family

All those ones no dey included abi grin
Its well o
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Royzevic(m): 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
What is suffering 2.0

RepoMan007:
Lol. Give her suffering 2.0 assurance and she will return.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) / His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.