Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) (29582 Views)

Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto As APC Campaign Trail Lands In Sokoto (Photo) / Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday / Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Kwankwaso's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Emi loken
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Munamoqel: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
tctrills:

Just so you know, there are about 11 northern states that have never voted for a southerner since 2003. You have no idea all you know is your opinion and we respect that.
lies bring out the result ! The North have always spread the egg! 70 /30 .60/40 etc even in Kano Jonathan got 320,000 votes in jigawa 216000 this Northern politics .even IPOB and Endsar candidate OBI will get some vote in Kano Jigawa ,katsina etc even if na 100k each unlike the very tribalist east that will give buhari/Apc 5000 votes in anambra 3000 Ebony .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
Base when they were Governors.

Moh247:
cool

Kwankwaso Hausa, Atiku Fulani, Tinubu Yoruba, PitObi IBO

2023 is about competence and not Tribalism

Lagos State Center of excellence,Kano State, Adamawa State, Anambra State would be used to judge competence

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by hkunle71(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
Plz is presidential ticket still available
I want to buy one for my house help
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by aluyapreston: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
This one pass 20 town hall meeting

Make online noise makers dey talk crap that kwankwanso have faded

The guy never believed in social media, he is on ground in the north and would get more votes than obi

Lol. Tinubu will not win if this trend continue. How man votes can SW give him? The North is clearly for Atiku and Kwankanso.

SS and SE are majorly for Obi. That's is 11 stares against SW 6.

Many yorubas also want to vote Obi.

You guys have to smell the coffee. Obi currently has the advantage

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Sarsaproko: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
This man knows how to pull crowd but don't know how to win elections cheesy grin grin cheesy

No wonder he tried all he could to partner with Peter Obi because he knows only Obi partnership can help him win election

Walahi you are right... Only Obi partnership can help him win election just like Obi helped Atiku to win the last presidential election cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by rusher14: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
donaldking100:
I'm very happy Kwankwaso & Atiku would both divide the northern & Muslims votes.
I wanna see where Tinubu would get his northern votes from.
Let's see if only the West would make him win the presidential election.
Funny thing is that most educated westerners are rooting for Obi.
What happened at the N.B.A conference yesterday should be an eye opener to fools like you who think Tinubu has 100% control over the west.
Already all northern Christians are on lock-down for Peter Obi, including the South-South and South-East.
The youths did it in Kenya, we can as well do it in Nigeria.
Obi is definitely winning this.

Stop the kindergarten analysis.

By election day, Kwakwanso would be campaigning for one of the favourites.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by tctrills: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munamoqel:
lies bring out the result ! The North have always spread the egg! 70 /30 .60/40 etc even in Kano Jonathan got 320,000 votes in jigawa 216000 this Northern politics .even IPOB and Endsar candidate OBI will get some vote in Kano Jigawa ,katsina etc even if na 100k each unlike the very tribalist east that will give buhari/Apc 5000 votes in anambra 3000 Ebony .
Kano has never voted for a non northern since 2003 same with Kastina, Borno, Jigawa, Sokoto, Zamfara, and at least 6 other northern states.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by shidof(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
This man knows how to pull crowd but don't know how to win elections cheesy grin grin cheesy

No wonder he tried all he could to partner with Peter Obi because he knows only Obi partnership can help him win election
is it not Obi that has been losing Anambra since 2015 when he joined PDP���
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by olumide4christ: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
3ple9iner:
I have a feeling this guy would later step down to support another candidate.

Obi too may step down for Atiku, he has always referred to Atiku as his boss.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Ddokie: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Creamypie:
4the if fortunate or worse. Kwankwa just wants to use this election to know the number of his followers. He himself knows it

True.

I'm sure his intent is not to win, but to show himself a strong northern candidate. If he can gather 10m votes, he sure is a candidate to look out for in the next election cycle. Especially if Tinubu or Obi wins.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Ibadanpikin: 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247:

Yes
Do you mean christains in ss,se,north central,ne/nw christains and sw christains(especially non indigenes)will leave their only christain brother and vote muslims whom majority perceive as terrorists even after 8yrs of a muslim rule.May God guide us to 2023 to witness this election.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by anonymous1759(m): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
donaldking100:
I'm very happy Kwankwaso & Atiku would both divide the northern & Muslims votes.
I wanna see where Tinubu would get his northern votes from.
Let's see if only the West would make him win the presidential election.
Funny thing is that most educated westerners are rooting for Obi.
What happened at the N.B.A conference yesterday should be an eye opener to fools like you who think Tinubu has 100% control over the west.
Already all northern Christians are on lock-down for Peter Obi, including the South-South and South-East.
The youths did it in Kenya, we can as well do it in Nigeria.
Obi is definitely winning this.

Educated people like you as you claim don’t come online and insult people . Just chill next year Is not far .
You just stay in your house and make permutations That all Educated southerners are rooting for Obi which is a fallacy .

You believe Obi will sweep S/E and BAT to share S/W with Obi is Pipe dreaming .
From stats that was made available Igbos are still minority in SW after you all Bragged Igbos will dominate now your likes resorted to Educated likes will vote Obi funny people.
Only Lawyers are Educated in Nigeria and represents the rest of Nigerians that are educated very myopic assumption.

From previous stats it still shows the illiterate are still the ones that voted more. Anyways I’ve noticed Obi supporters always twist narrative to suit them .
Stop insulting people because of their choices Election is not far . From all indications going on APC might still win . Muslim/Muslim was a master stroke for APC that’s why you guys are frustrated and resort to insults.

Muslim Muslim ticket is the only thing that can make APC compete for northern votes if they can get significant votes there and seal South West forget it . South /E vote still remains the smallest . Obi will split Atiku votes in south East , Wike in south south . With SEyi makinde on BAt’s side with Ortom and Wike just forget even if you don’t like it . It’s a sad reality for you .

Only people that can jeopardize BATs dream are the Northern Governors if all of them still supports him forget it. With Shekaru Coming back it will seal Kano to almost 100 percent plus the power of incumbency. As long as PMB don’t work for Atiku forget it BAT will win but if they turn around on BAT, BAT will loose woefully it’s a good thing BATs future is not hanging on the south/E because you guys still hate him after he plotted against the only man that favored the igbos GEJ .

BAT is indeed a smart politician.
It’s up to the northern governors to wait for Northern presidency in PDP for 16 years or support BAT and power returns back to North After 8 yrs of APC that’s their choice . Age is not longer on most of these men side . wink BAT is my first choice, Obi second I don’t want another Northern presidency power should be balanced these Fulani herdsmen needs to be tamed with A.A up there don’t think much will be done . I think BAT can handle them .

Even if the insurgency continues In the North with BAT as president these Terrorist will be scared to strike the South because must Head of service men will likely be from the South .
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Vote4Obi: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Allow this kids make noise let them sit at home and be allocating states with keyboard

I remember they kept saying obi have taken the shine off kwanwaso that he no longer threads

Northern politicians don't do media noise they have their cult followers I kept telling them

They are still talking of split votes, they think kwanwaso is foolish and doesn't know he isn't ripe for south yet, guy man would mobilize his block and add it to atiku for northern interest.

Make Dem dey masturbate on how everything must translate to obi favor, person when no go see runner up take

You really must be thinking that Southern Christians are fools but you will be shocked. So, you believe that Atiku can get votes from SE and SS but Obi can't get votes from NW and NE Muslims?

The bigotry Tambuwal displayed against Wike is still fresh in our minds and we are watching keenly. At the moment, there are still a few politicians in the SE and SS that still support Atiku based on party politics but the moment Kwankwaso drops for Atiku, it would become official that ethnic and religious sentiments is the only factor for that and that is when Obi will get 95% in SE and 85% in SS. Remember that no matter how you guys betray Tinubu, he would still be able to get at least 30% of Northern Muslim votes. While Obi clears Northern Christian votes.

Continue deceiving yourself about structures as if it's not people that make structures. Virtually everyone in the cities are now conversant with Obi and Labour Party and they prefer it! The rural areas are currently being informed and before next year, everyone would be on board.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by tctrills: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munamoqel:
I don't know your definition of tribalism but because you don't know history, since 1999, no Igbo man has won in any SE state. You clearly don't know the meaning of tribalism.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by akbonus: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sammy07:
Nnpp will come 3rd or 4th

MAYBE 5TH OR 6TH SEF
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by sanpipita(m): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
NotKnown:
Lol.

Come and replicate such in the south na let's see.

Regional politician that was cruising on Obi's popularity

Anyone who is obident should be encouraging kwankwaso not mocking, he will be a factor that will make Peter Obi's victory easier
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Sammy07: 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
fergie001:

Where you dey since sef?
You see our handwork on Monday nah? grin

SMH, undecided

Even you self know it's impossible to beat Liverpool like that.

Anyways dreams come true once in a while angry undecided
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Moh247: 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
Do you mean christains in ss,se,north central,ne/nw christains and sw christains(especially non indigenes)will leave their only christain brother and vote muslims whom majority perceive as terrorists even after 8yrs of a muslim rule.May God guide us to 2023 to witness this election.

Not everyone thinks like an Ibo man ... My Christian family are voting Tinubu same as my Christian friends

Ibos needs to change their orientation regarding Politics

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Emola12(m): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
Upon all dis croud now kwankwanso will win only 2 States
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by tctrills: 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munamoqel:
The SE has remained the most untribalistic zone. The voted for OBJ 2x, Yaradua, Jonathan, and Atiku. This would be the first time they would be voting for an Igbo man since 1999. This is the 7th presidential election
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Ibadanpikin: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247:

Not everyone thinks like an Ibo man ... My Christian family are voting Tinubu same as my Christian friends

Ibos needs to change their orientation regarding Politics
Your christain friends and your family are only few to decide the outcome of next year election.Come next year a muslim president must hand over power to a christain.Nigeria is not iraq or saudi arabia

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Munamoqel: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
tctrills:

The SE has remained the most untribalistic zone. The voted for OBJ 2x, Yaradua, Jonathan, and Atiku. This would be the first time they would be voting for an Igbo man since 1999. This is the 7th presidential election
really them no get candidate go and take a look at 1983 election
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
famouscargo4u:

Hmmmn. No, he isn't. You're saying so because you don't know know much about him. He performed far better than Obi as governor of Kano in terms of infrastructure and education. He has larger followership. Foreign-trained and seasoned Engineer. Has experience in both private and public .

I agree..

But this is not the time of North..

Bros na only North get this country?
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Dododawa01: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
jkpbestseries:
the use military rule us for years and now, they want to rule us for many years in democray. Fear north and overlook our southern brothers that sees VP positions as birth right

You don't blame north but they will continue to rule over us. Wike supposed to have won PDP ticket but southern Gov disappointed Wike cos of VP slot. Is it d fault of Northernal
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Themandator: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munamoqel:
obidient and endsar people una dey see real politics abi not some online and social media rants .this na rural bauchi not even capital!

If you know politics of numbers you will know that this doesn't affect Obi but Tinubu and Atiku... The more of this the better for those obidients

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Truthisunique2: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Vote4Obi:

You really must be thinking that Southern Christians are fools but you will be shocked. So, you believe that Atiku can get votes from SE and SS but Obi can't get votes from NW and NE Muslims?

The bigotry Tambuwal displayed against Wike is still fresh in our minds and we are watching keenly. At the moment, there are still a few politicians in the SE and SS that still support Atiku based on party politics but the moment Kwankwaso drops for Atiku, it would become official that ethnic and religious sentiments is the only factor for that and that is when Obi will get 95% in SE and 85% in SS. Remember that no matter how you guys betray Tinubu, he would still be able to get at least 30% of Northern Muslim votes. While Obi clears Northern Christian votes.

Continue deceiving yourself about structures as if it's not people that make structures. Virtually everyone in the cities are now conversant with Obi and Labour Party and they prefer it! The rural areas are currently being informed and before next year, everyone would be on board.
I am southern Christian so just keep making noise

SS is PDP, we won't leave our VP son for Igbo project

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Munamoqel: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
tctrills:

I don't know your definition of tribalism but because you don't know history, since 1999, no Igbo man has won in any SE state. You clearly don't know the meaning of tribalism.
try an visits any ibo know large enterprises and see how non diverse the work force Wil be .he will ensure from M.d to cleaners are fellow ibos first from his village .during the resign of capital oil approved okada Rider where Ipob.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Roozzaay(m): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Do u know as an Igbo man, I would prefer Kwankwaso to other APC and PDP guys?

The man is good and have sense of development..

Just that he is greedy not to merge with Obi...

By now e for he Unopposed

That wasn't greediness, he's way above Obi in politics and you expect him to deputized Obi?
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Munamoqel: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I am southern Christian so just keep making noise

SS is PDP, we won't leave our VP son for Igbo project
smart people they know Atiku has limited time he will be 77 next year .which is a real chance for his VP to succced him .This smart politics ! Obi jump the ship when is was about to berth as his house

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by famouscargo4u: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

I agree..

But this is not the time of North..

Bros na only North get this country?

Yes, you're right. In the spirit of fairness, the north have had 8 years, it is only expedient that it comes to the south. For equity and fairness, it should go to the south east. Unfortunately, it won't be given on a platter of gold. There has to be alliance, network across bridges to achieve this feat which I feel is the missing link.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) by Lionnation: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sammy07:
Nnpp will come 3rd or 4th
you mean Nnpc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) / FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator / Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.