Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,255 members, 7,957,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant (5985 Views)

A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout / Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Ginaz(f): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
na wa. people don't read at all. they are still wasting their time commenting on this fake story?

na wa o! O.P is a story teller. he brings new story everyday which are false.

una still dey comment waste energy!

Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Take your son for DNA test. If positive, kill the mother.
If negative, kill both.

Use poison.

Modus operandi:
Smile a lot in the days leading up to this act.
Forgive her. Act like you've come to terms with the situation. If abortion is decided, support her. If successful, act relieved and happy. Behave well. Buy goodies for the family. Defend her furiously if attacked by nosy friends/family. Allow sufficient time to pass so you won't be suspected (months).

Strike.

sharp from a wise fella
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ginaz:
na wa. people don't read at all. they are still wasting their time commenting on this fake story?

na wa o! O.P is a story teller. he brings new story everyday which are false.

una still dey comment waste energy!

But na your comment I dey reply so
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
Foodqueen:
Forget her tears, let her go.
you be better woman jaree
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Biafranodogwu55: 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
If negative, kill both.

Use poison.

Modus operandi:
Forgive her. Act like you've come to terms with the situation. If abortion is decided, support her. If successful, act relieved and happy. Behave well. Buy goodies for the family. Defend her furiously if attacked by nosy friends/family. Allow sufficient time to pass so you won't be suspected (months).

Strike.
Blood of isaiah!!!grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by OriOko88(m): 12:21am On Aug 25, 2022
My own issue is how did u make her to confess she's cheating on you. Did u catch her or wat,cos the last thing a cheating married woman would is to willingly confess her sins. You failed to tell us how u got her confess.

Bout the pregnancy,its obvious you not the owner..they've been fucking behind ur back.

Oh I see,it seems the secret leaks out when the pregnancy result came out! cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Send her packing straight away
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by chymeze: 12:48am On Aug 25, 2022
sshyne:
She's not sorry. She only told you because she got pregnant and sooner or later you will find out. Assuming the date adds up from the last time you both had sex then she won't tell you anything. Send her packing or pack your things out. Forgive her but don't take her back and also make sure you carry out a DNA test on your son.

Marriage of this days ehn. Why will you be married and not have sex with your wife for 4 months wetin happen. She's emotionally detached from you since, you just didn't pick up the clue. Once your wife starts refusing sex then just know the marriage is over.
This is the best comment and advice I've read so far! Forgive her bit ensure you send her packing. Do DNA test on the boy too. Once a lady cheats in marriage, that marriage becomes irreparable, trust me, no matter how much you try to fix it. She's extremely wicked. Don't wait until she kills you.
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Highman56: 6:01am On Aug 25, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
If negative, kill both.

Use poison.

Modus operandi:

Strike.
Foolish idiot why risk life time in a dirty prison when you can just divorce her and live a happy life in freedom
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by dawnomike(m): 6:36am On Aug 25, 2022
LoveUdie:
My wife and I have been married for 6 years and have a son who is 4 years old.
She confessed to me that she has been having an affair for “about a year” with a guy from church and is around 6 weeks pregnant based off when she had her last period. The last time we had sex was yesterday, before that the last time was maybe 4 months ago. She told me that she pretty much only had sex with me because she thought maybe she could make it seem like the baby is mine.

From what I understand, she hasn’t told her affair partner that she is pregnant. She showed me the last texts between them (it looked like there were some that were deleted). He asked her to call him when she could, and he replied with she needed some space from him and to not contact her anymore. She told me she will end it officially with him and was crying begging me to forgive her. I told her that I needed space and went into our bedroom and locked the door (which is where I am now). I could hear her sobbing a little while ago but it sounds like she’s stopped.

I posted on relationship_advice and a lot of the replies were validating but not helpful for the kind of advice I need right now. I’m going to have to face her tomorrow morning and our son will be there. I don’t know what to say to her. I know he’s only 4 and I don’t know how much of this he will remember but I never want him to see me speak to his mother with anything except respect. I grew up with divorced parents who hated each other and I don’t want that for him. I don’t know how I feel about her right now, I’m too angry but I’m pretty sure things aren’t salvageable.
I really feel for you... I pray you have the strength and wisdom to handle this in the best possible way
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by whirlwind7(m): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
If negative, kill both.

Use poison.

Modus operandi:

Strike.

grin grin grin
Seriously??
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Krak(m): 7:54am On Aug 25, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
If negative, kill both.

Use poison.

Modus operandi:

Strike.

This Monica should be banned forever. Where is Seun and lalasticlala when we urgently need them.

How can you be giving such advice to some who is currently in psychological and emotional stress, don't you know he has a very high chance of taking your advice?

If this seems like a joke please just stop it!
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Tosin9119: 8:15am On Aug 25, 2022
What a made up story! Some of these OPs think the people who come to NL are dumb or something, that cannot differentiate a made up story from a real one.
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Mercury12(m): 9:10am On Aug 25, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
If negative, kill both.

Use poison.

Modus operandi:

Strike.
It is now I accept that you are indeed very wicked grin
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Mrmakaveli200: 9:16am On Aug 25, 2022
She's been cheating for one whole year, starved you of sex for 4 months, then gets pregnant while in the marriage. And you are still thinking of what to do? You better send that manipulative h0e out of your life. If you stay as an African man and continue eating her food and sleeping with her, then woe betide you. Imagine she will carry another man pregnancy in your house. You will be the lowest of men if you go through with that
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Mercury12(m): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2022
Foodqueen:
Forget her tears, let her go.
Omo.
This is the best advice for me.
Quietly walk away from all that drama. Life no get duplicate
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Mercury12(m): 9:23am On Aug 25, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Yeye...... Nonsense storyteller.

Maybe it is just lies. We can't tell. If nah lie e use am resemble Lucifer. The father of lies cheesy
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by ghettochild(m): 10:02am On Aug 25, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
If negative, kill both.

Use poison.

Modus operandi:

Strike.
U be pyschopath
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Keniwit(m): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2022
The son you claimed is URS,try to do DNA STOP TO CONFIRM
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Nasman387(m): 10:36am On Aug 25, 2022
You sure say the 4year old son is yours?
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Louis10(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2022
PAYMENT AFTER WORK BUT YOU’VE TO SHOW ME AN EVIDENCE OF PROOF OF FUND BEFORE I START WORK::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

SEYCHELLESS INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT: (Non biometric). Three weeks duration.

LIBERIAN INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT: (biometric via appearance) .
Three weeks duration.

SCHENGEN VISA: FROM NIGERIA.
Two months visa duration.

THROUGH TANZANIA: Three weeks duration.

BAHRAIN WORKING VISA: six months working visa.
The visa duration is two weeks.
OR
Six months working visa.
Direct work from a company with visa extension plus TICKET FEE .

KAZAKHSTAN VISA: One year working visa.. one month duration.

TURKISH VISA:
One month and two weeks duration.

MAURITIUS STUDENT VISA: (working and schooling).
One month and two weeks duration.

This course is going to take some months and after that,the school will provide you with an options to get your final degree abroad via

Canada,USA,Australia and Uk

(They are going to take care of all the expenses) buh if you want to remain in Mauritius,they will then help you secure a more bigger paying job there.

The person need to provide his/her waec or neco.

NB: Contact me if you’re serious and ready to travel.
Thanks...
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Oberhiri141(m): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
A time will come when nobody will be in need of a partner anymore, it would be "just born for me and gettout".
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Foodqueen(f): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
silibaba:

Remember say you be woman o.

Na turn by turn

So

What's turn by turn

There are so situations that every individual can NEVER find themselves in.

This is one of it for me.

N/b-- I am from Edo state. If u know what that means
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by silibaba: 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
Foodqueen:

So

What's turn by turn

There are so situations that every individual can NEVER find themselves in.

This is one of it for me.

N/b-- I am from Edo state. If u know what that means
okay oo
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by TescoD99: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
If negative, kill both.

Use poison.

Modus operandi:

Strike.
Guy, this your vawulence strong gan o. OP, abeg no mind am o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

{help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. / Most Painful Love Story On Earth...(pics) / I've Slept With 50+ Girlfriends & Wives And Discovered 8 SHOCKING Insights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.