Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,747 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant (5767 Views)

A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Ginaz(f): 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
penultimatee:
Hmm,I don't really understand marriage of this days,I think social media and this phone era contribute alot to this madness going on among married couples.you hardly see a married lady loyal to their marriage,they did not see anything bad fucking outside there matrimonial home.if catched some don't even feel remorse about it.They feel like "did I kill person ".

the story is fake. o.p lives in his head of fairy tales.
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Mcslize: 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
I understand how this feels. Op, my advice to you is take your time to clear off your head. Don't take any decision yet. Any decision you take right now might be too rash.

So, take some time to cool off. When you are in your best stable mood, call a meeting with her and table out everything. This is going to be a hard decision to make.

My only problem with forgiving a cheating wife is, will they really change for good? She will still keep doing it after forgiving her. But the decision whether to divorce her or not still lies on you.

Even the Bible stated it that you can only divorce a wedded wife on the ground of adultery which she is 100% guilty of right now. If only she will change, it will be an easy thing to forgive her. But how sure are you that she will actually change if forgiven? That's the issue now bro.

But in all, just use your God given discretions to handle the issue amicably. I understand how hurt you feel right now, no doubt! If not that a child is already involved, it would have just be a swift decision for you to take. But it is well!

Take heart bro and apply wisdom to handle the issue!

LoveUdie
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Potbellyman(m): 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Why you no touch your wife for 4 months?
I mean the reason
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Amauche147: 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
You are a man, trust in yourself and take a decision which you won’t regret .... the best advice you will get trust me comes from you
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Mrtaye: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Take your son for DNA test. If positive, kill the mother.
If negative, kill both.

Use poison.

Modus operandi:
Smile a lot in the days leading up to this act.
Forgive her. Act like you've come to terms with the situation. If abortion is decided, support her. If successful, act relieved and happy. Behave well. Buy goodies for the family. Defend her furiously if attacked by nosy friends/family. Allow sufficient time to pass so you won't be suspected (months).

Strike.
Very wicked man ni e looto

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Ossaifamous(m): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
If negative, kill both.

Use poison.

Modus operandi:
Forgive her. Act like you've come to terms with the situation. If abortion is decided, support her. If successful, act relieved and happy. Behave well. Buy goodies for the family. Defend her furiously if attacked by nosy friends/family. Allow sufficient time to pass so you won't be suspected (months).

Strike.

Lol .. why did I click like self

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Ay04z(m): 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mrtaye:

Very wicked man ni e looto
a murderer indeed... grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Ay04z(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ginaz:

the story is fake. save your energy biko
so fake.... A women dat cheat will be very hard to confess....... Until u caught dem. In. D act..... Out of. thread.
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by JayReeMai(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
Whatever decision you take, please dont take that woman back. Else she will be the end of you and she will then bring in the guy she cheated on you with into your house after you are gone. If you forgive a woman for a sin she knows she shouldn’t be forgiven for, she would punish you for it and still make you the devil in the story.
*In oba solomon voice*… le danu !!!
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Mrtaye: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ay04z:
a murderer indeed... grin
Walahi

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Savedday: 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by charlesdinho7(m): 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
your wife is not only wicked but heartless. how can she be cheating on her husband and still get pregnant for the man? my advice, divorce her asap. she is not worthy to be called a wife
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by TheZeezle(m): 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Make I no lie u, tell her to abort that preg first. After then you can talk about the 4 years old son even if anything is gonna happen after that.
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by obinna58(m): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
LoveUdie:
My wife and I have been married for 6 years and have a son who is 4 years old.
She confessed to me that she has been having an affair for “about a year” with a guy from church and is around 6 weeks pregnant based off when she had her last period. The last time we had sex was yesterday, before that the last time was maybe 4 months ago. She told me that she pretty much only had sex with me because she thought maybe she could make it seem like the baby is mine.

From what I understand, she hasn’t told her affair partner that she is pregnant. She showed me the last texts between them (it looked like there were some that were deleted). He asked her to call him when she could, and he replied with she needed some space from him and to not contact her anymore. She told me she will end it officially with him and was crying begging me to forgive her. I told her that I needed space and went into our bedroom and locked the door (which is where I am now). I could hear her sobbing a little while ago but it sounds like she’s stopped.

I posted on relationship_advice and a lot of the replies were validating but not helpful for the kind of advice I need right now. I’m going to have to face her tomorrow morning and our son will be there. I don’t know what to say to her. I know he’s only 4 and I don’t know how much of this he will remember but I never want him to see me speak to his mother with anything except respect. I grew up with divorced parents who hated each other and I don’t want that for him. I don’t know how I feel about her right now, I’m too angry but I’m pretty sure things aren’t salvageable.
Thunder strike your left yansh
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by emmeyen: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
LoveUdie:
She confessed to me that she has been having an affair for “about a year” with a guy from church and is around 6 weeks pregnant based off when she had her last period. The last time we had sex was yesterday, before that the last time was maybe 4 months ago. She told me that she pretty much only had sex with me because she thought maybe she could make it seem like the baby is mine.

From what I understand, she hasn’t told her affair partner that she is pregnant. She showed me the last texts between them (it looked like there were some that were deleted). He asked her to call him when she could, and he replied with she needed some space from him and to not contact her anymore. She told me she will end it officially with him and was crying begging me to forgive her. I told her that I needed space and went into our bedroom and locked the door (which is where I am now). I could hear her sobbing a little while ago but it sounds like she’s stopped.

I posted on relationship_advice and a lot of the replies were validating but not helpful for the kind of advice I need right now. I’m going to have to face her tomorrow morning and our son will be there. I don’t know what to say to her. I know he’s only 4 and I don’t know how much of this he will remember but I never want him to see me speak to his mother with anything except respect. I grew up with divorced parents who hated each other and I don’t want that for him. I don’t know how I feel about her right now, I’m too angry but I’m pretty sure things aren’t salvageable.

So you did not have sex with your wife for four months? Well, someone else has been helping you do your work. Pele mr story teller
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Shagbatshagba: 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
the thing is that just give her space...
pour ur mind buy asking her all questions in ur mind let her explain everythin.
if u love her u can still forgive her and let things go but kai this is too much coz of the child she is carrying which is not urs and also ur own child...u even need a paternity test of ur own child to know ur fate
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Rickmann: 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
LoveUdie:

Na hot slap fit you now..
So you simped and simped into ur marriage.
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Baronthecelebri: 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
LoveUdie:

divorce that bastard, your son will survive. My parents separated when we were 9yrs.
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by kelspinall(m): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
if she didn't get pregnant she would had continued.
this bicchess sef, brother church, someone that knows very well that you are married and still had the got to knack and the shameless #oe opened legs wide open to receive..gosh.where is this bicch conscience....leave her
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Baronthecelebri: 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
Promosaver:

Indeed a wicked man grin
shut by werey

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Baronthecelebri: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bamrems:

You may need some time, please don't be in haste to decide. I know you hurt and the act is painful and despicable but you need some help now. Call a close friend or speak to someone with a better sense of reasoning, you can get a professional to help you with your emotions and pain or a clergy man who can offer some emotional healing. After that make your decision without heavy sentiment or pain. Look at the pros and cons and see if she's truly repentant. You can ask for separation for a while to work on each other then come back and work out the relationship.
PLEASE DON'T DIVORCE HER IN HASTE!
I feel her conscience is eating her up, so she's hurting too. I feel she wants the marriage to work, you can both sit down and find ways to move forward. Please remember this too shall pass.
you get sense undecided
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Canadaornothing(f): 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
LoveUdie:

Call her and talk to her. Tell her what she did is wrong and let her disconnect from the man. Accept the and don't tell anyone. Don't scream at her. This can happen to anyone so don't make a big deal out of it. She needs you now more than ever
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Profmetoo: 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Qatar2022:

Nigeria woman like you can never be trusted
Ode. You just assumed I'm a woman
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Onyi22(f): 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mumu op
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Canadaornothing(f): 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Onyi22:
Mumu op
He might be the cause of the cheating. They blame women for everything like they're saint

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Firefox01: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
LoveUdie:

Reddit story
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please Just be patient and don't tell anybody anymore unless your blood family if you want to enjoy life again.
Secondly go and do DNA for your first son, maybe it's yours or not. Moreso that's not your wife anymore. Just separate with her and move on with your life without telling her anything. No excuse and pity in cheating and most of them do it intentionally. She will soon kill you or you will kill her. Just move on with your life and go and do DNA. Mumu why you know give her dity slap when she was explained rubbish to you, 6weeks ko 9weeks ni, mumu man,but you be pastor saa, Go and pray, God will help you.
LoveUdie:

Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Phraences: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
If negative, kill both.

Use poison.

Modus operandi:

Strike.

What!! This is so funny. grin cheesy
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Phraences: 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
LoveUdie:

A Nigerian man asking advice about his wife’s infidelity? Lmao. Anyway, your child will survive if you part ways.
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
What about the pregnancy of another man. So, he will be living like that with another man pregnancy. It's not good, don't live like that in this world. Move on with your life Mr.man and take care of your son if it's yours, Don't live a miserable life because of woman.
Canadaornothing:
Call her and talk to her. Tell her what she did is wrong and let her disconnect from the man. Accept the and don't tell anyone. Don't scream at her. This can happen to anyone so don't make a big deal out of it. She needs you now more than ever
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by silibaba: 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
Foodqueen:
Forget her tears, let her go.

Remember say you be woman o.

Na turn by turn
Re: My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant by dazzlingd(m): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
If negative, kill both.

Use poison.

Modus operandi:

Strike.

Somebody must die, what sort of nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Over Between Us UPDATED / I Am In Need Of A Man Who Will Compliment Me / Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.