Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria (42313 Views)

This Is How Fast MTN 5G Network Is! / We Didn't Ask MTN To Charge For USSD - Banks / Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by wis3(m): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2022
Kewtt:

You terrorists want 5G? Kaduna should be sent back to 2G!
Get out of your hole. Kaduna is the centre of learning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by arantess: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Congrats MTN!

The states that will witness the first launch, the company said, include Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Kano, Owerri, and Maiduguri.

Just like the clean data from INEC, I see population consideration at work again.

The 5 SE Igbo states have a minority population.

The clean data do not have emotion and that may just be one of the emperical basis to site major developments. MTN is not FG so they really factor in real data to choose the take off states.
Your bigoted eyes didn't see Owerri

Fool

6 Likes

Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by Psalmistproject: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2022
Maiduguri??

I hope they don't want to............. Boko Haram
Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by 27Pushing30: 9:45am On Aug 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Congrats MTN!

The states that will witness the first launch, the company said, include Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Kano, Owerri, and Maiduguri.

Just like the clean data from INEC, I see population consideration at work again.

The clean data do not have emotion and that may just be one of the emperical basis to site major developments. MTN is not FG so they really factor in real data to choose the take off states.

they chose one state from each Geozone stop being ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by Nickymezor(f): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2022
No Anambra Why now?
Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by Yorobastard(m): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Congrats MTN!

It's obvious stupidity runs in your lineage from the onitsha thread to this one dem use South East swear for you or na wetin you dey use masturbate daily...careful make blood no comot from your prick

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by Currentblog: 9:46am On Aug 25, 2022
sad sad So thats why una shatter Una yeye 5G, go north.. hiss...

Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by okoliobinna84(m): 9:46am On Aug 25, 2022
I never enjoy 4G finish and now this.

Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by Sourvewa: 9:46am On Aug 25, 2022
Okay
Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:46am On Aug 25, 2022
Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by arantess: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2022
workchopNG:

Are you okay?
He definitely is not ok

As you can see he is a bigoted fool

Everything SE lives rent free in their heads giving idiots like himself headache

7 Likes

Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by WHITELIGHTER: 9:48am On Aug 25, 2022
What's Borno doing with 5G?
Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by tishbite42: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2022
arantess:

Your bigoted eyes didn't see Owerri

Fool
Don't the clown
Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by tishbite42: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:
What's Borno doing with 5G?
To fast track terrorism
Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by tishbite42: 9:50am On Aug 25, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

Owerri ! express internet for G boys
Gentlemen of the Press
Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by dheolexaone(f): 9:50am On Aug 25, 2022
wis3:
We probably still won't get up to 100/Mbps with the 5G. Poor latency with expensive data rates.

Don't conclude yet.
I got this on 5g

4 Likes

Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by YeePeyHaa: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2022
Definitely they will also need to upgrade their hardware network systems too
Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2022
workchopNG:
I think it's a welcomed development
Did you ask Oyakhilome how this will spread Covid-19?

2 Likes

Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:52am On Aug 25, 2022
None for OSU ALUSI IPOB JEWs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even awùsá fool anis got one grin grin grin angry grin

Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by wis3(m): 9:52am On Aug 25, 2022
dheolexaone:

Don't conclude yet.
I got this on 5g
This is not in Nigeria please. shocked

2 Likes

Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by wis3(m): 9:53am On Aug 25, 2022
dheolexaone:

Don't conclude yet.
I got this on 5g
I can you're on Wi-fi. What's your ISP please?
Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by tishbite42: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Congrats MTN!

The clean data do not have emotion and that may just be one of the emperical basis to site major developments.

MTN is not FG that one can blame for using politics to site development, MTN is in it for business so MTN had really factored in real data to choose the take off states.

I am not surprised. The 3 super major tribes in Nigeria by population are the Hausa, Yoruba and Fulani. Part of the push factors for developments like this is low population.

The current low population and low urbanization of Igboland is largely due to environmental factors ( e.g natural disasters like gully erosion,hostile weather conditions caused by climate change etc) lack of security in those large unoccupied bare lands, low Igbo population, emigration of indigenes and the fact that non indigenes are not attracted and incentivised to migrate to Igboland to urbanize it.

Luckily, all these push factors currently being witnessed by the 5 SE Igbo states can be reversed if the folks and leaders in SE are honest enough to admit these problems and deal with each of them. In my whole life, I have never seen or heard a non-Igbo saying he is relocating to SE. As a patriotic Nigerian, I am genuinely concerned that something is really wrong with SE. Igboland can not be left behind.
Hope hatred for the Igbos don't drive you mad

The other places have at least 20% Igbo population

3 Likes

Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by Zimri(m): 9:53am On Aug 25, 2022
sagitariusbaby:
must everything about Nigeria leads to this on this forum? Na wao! I may just finally and permanently quit Nairaland for Twitter which is more saner and matured.

Twitter more matured?

4 Likes

Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by Sermwell(m): 9:53am On Aug 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Congrats MTN!

The clean data do not have emotion and that may just be one of the emperical basis to site major developments.

MTN is not FG that one can blame for using politics to site development, MTN is in it for business so MTN had really factored in real data to choose the take off states.

I am not surprised. The 3 super major tribes in Nigeria by population are the Hausa, Yoruba and Fulani. Part of the push factors for developments like this is low population.

The current low population and low urbanization of Igboland is largely due to environmental factors ( e.g natural disasters like gully erosion,hostile weather conditions caused by climate change etc) lack of security in those large unoccupied bare lands, low Igbo population, emigration of indigenes and the fact that non indigenes are not attracted and incentivised to migrate to Igboland to urbanize it.

Luckily, all these push factors currently being witnessed by the 5 SE Igbo states can be reversed if the folks and leaders in SE are honest enough to admit these problems and deal with each of them. In my whole life, I have never seen or heard a non-Igbo saying he is relocating to SE. As a patriotic Nigerian, I am genuinely concerned that something is really wrong with SE. Igboland can not be left behind.
You're either not smart or don't have any knowledge of corporate businesses. THESE LOCATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT VIA THE MINISTRIES OF COMMUNICATION, INFORMATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. you just open mouth waaaah!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Congrats MTN!

The current low population and low urbanization of Igboland is largely due to environmental factors ( e.g natural disasters like gully erosion,hostile weather conditions caused by climate change etc) lack of security especially in those large unoccupied bare lands, low Igbo population, emigration of indigenes and the fact that non indigenes are not attracted and incentivised to migrate to Igboland to urbanize it.

Luckily, all these push factors currently being witnessed by the 5 SE Igbo states can be reversed if the folks and leaders in SE are honest enough to admit these problems and deal with each of them. For God sake, the whole SE is just like the size of Oyo state in Land mass so if a single Governor like HE Seyi Makinde can administer Oyo state, having 5 Governors to administer such land mass should be easier and bring development closer to my Igbo brethren.Haba!

In my whole life, I have never seen or heard a non-Igbo saying he is relocating to SE. As a patriotic Nigerian, I am genuinely concerned that something is really wrong with SE. Igboland can not be left behind.

Epitome of empty barrel makes the most noise.

7 Likes

Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by kcubani: 9:54am On Aug 25, 2022
[quote author=wis3 post=116040492]We probably still won't get up to 100/Mbps with the 5G. Poor latency with expensive data rates.[/quotes

So Owerri is not IMO state, bigotry kee u there
Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by tishbite42: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
None for OSU ALUSI IPOB JEWs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even awùsá fool anis got one grin grin grin angry grin
Go and take the monkey pox vaccine

3 Likes

Re: MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria by brightnelly(f): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2022
Mokason288:
7 states ?

Is Owerri a state??

Onitsha should have been a better option

No!!! owerri is not a state but onitsha is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature / Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off / My Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza, Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.