Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? (1109 Views)

What Can You Do With 5M / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years / Ebonylips Husband: Sex Kept Us For 17 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by gshsj: 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
I'm in this dilemma. That amount is sitting in my acct and might be there for one or two months before its mobilized
If you were in my shoes and u intend to use it to make money before its mobilized within one or two months, in what way will u invest it within that period to make some profit for yourself.
I will appreciate honest input.
And if it work out well, i promise to show love as money doesnt really freak me that much.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by Totilopussylick(m): 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
I will use it to Bleep ashawo

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by Terkx(m): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
use that money to invest in a business that will yield you more money.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by gshsj: 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
Terkx:
use that money to invest in a business that will yield you more money.
What business btw one or two months before it's taken away?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by Lionstep: 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
With 5milla one month 3weeks I'll guarantee you 1milla interest

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by Tonypen247(m): 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
H
Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by Terkx(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
gshsj:

What business btw one or two months before it's taken away?
u could engage in real estate management or any profitable business which you feel will bring you more income. preferably, dont use all of the 5m may be u could use 1/2 or 1/4 of the money and keep the rest just incase something goes wrong along the way.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by Freelane33(m): 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
gshsj:
I'm in this dilemma. That amount is sitting in my acct and might be there for one or two months before its mobilized
If you were in my shoes and u intend to use it to make money before its mobilized within one or two months, in what way will u invest it within that period to make some profit for yourself.
And if it work out well, i promise to show love as money doesnt really freak me that much.
If you are the type with little or no experience
And you really have to return the money by the end of the month .
Go get a pos . Use the fund to run pos biz for a month in a place with large population e.g Lagos island market .
Any investment that will be taking your personal savings after setting it up is not an investment, it’s a liability . An investment must be able to fund itself on a long run
Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by ObinaaDubai: 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
gshsj:

Hmm bro if the money does not belong to you don't spend it trust me cause it will end in you not being able to pay back, just like you said you want to invest it into a business.. With the way Nigeria is that's quite a gamble.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by phorget(m): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Use the 5m play 2sure odd game... undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by gshsj: 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
phorget:
Can u do it? Can one succeed with it? I need advice
Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by Olayetan(m): 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
Terkx:
u could engage in real estate management or any profitable business which you feel will bring you more income. preferably, dont use all of the 5m may be u could use 1/2 or 1/4 of the money and keep the rest just incase something goes wrong along the way.

Will real estate give a ROI in 2months?
Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by Olayetan(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
There's nothing you can invest in within that short period and get ROI, but you can look out for anything like product or goods to buy that you can quickly sell and make your profit from it...

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by phorget(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
gshsj:

Can u do it? Can one succeed with it? I need advice

Haaa! bros don't take it serious o, I won't try any bet with such amount o.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by gshsj: 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
phorget:

Haaa! bros don't take it serious o, I won't try any bet with such amount o.
Kai... honestly, i feel so unenterprising if i cant profit from that money....i feel some smart people would do, but here I am clueless..imagine...and it makes me feel dull
Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by Chris2863(m): 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
I see this op coming here in the nearest future to tell us how depressed he is, how he was unable to account for the money placed under hhis watch, how he has been embarrassed and the rest of them....

The devil is trying to use you, it's better you rebuke it on time

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by Michelle70(m): 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
gshsj:
Divide am into 10 and give to to trusted peope to start POS.

If each of them gives u 30k gain for the month, u willbe having 300k.

Also POS is good cos if the owner decides to collect their money today, u can close ur POS shop and give him/her the capital

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
gshsj:

Spend 94% on lightskin olosho!! cheesy
Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by siofra(f): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

Spend 94% on lightskin olosho!! cheesy

I'll give mine to MrCork to buy sense. For seventy years, he has been roaming this forum without sense. It's time to end his suffering.
Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
siofra:

I'll give mine to MrCork to buy sense. For seventy years, he has been roaming this forum without sense. It's time to end his suffering.

but how can he be sufarrrin when he already yansh u twice? & u swaaar he did yansh u!(no oofeinse) undecided
Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by LikeAking: 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nothing on my mind.
Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by texannaija: 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
gshsj:

If no be your money, no touch am oooooo!!. One month is not up to one month nowadays (only a few days)

If you know, you know!.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by Slynation(m): 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
phorget:
I knew someone must suggest this... grin grin NL never disappoints

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by Streetmovement(m): 12:48am On Sep 13, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Op kill that thought, go return your church contribution money before you enter kasala o
Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by gshsj: 2:23am On Sep 13, 2022
Streetmovement:

Op kill that thought, go return your church contribution money before you enter kasala o
Lol
No be church contribution o..... u guys seems unenterprising at all choi
Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by Lee99: 2:35am On Sep 13, 2022
Today na Tuesday, UCL is back play 2 sure odds smile to the bank with 10m... My hand no dey if e cut sha
Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by MatrixReloaded: 2:52am On Sep 13, 2022
Lionstep:
With 5milla one month 3weeks I'll guarantee you 1milla interest
Tinubu.

It depends on the timeline. I have an investment property for lease in a good serenity. Property is 95% complete. You can invest and we sign MoU with ur lawyer, we get share off the profit while you get your investment remittance too.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by BlackMan6969(m): 2:57am On Sep 13, 2022
Arbitrage
Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by Lionstep: 4:41am On Sep 13, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

Tinubu.

It depends on the timeline. I have an investment property for lease in a good serenity. Property is 95% complete. You can invest and we sign MoU with ur lawyer, we get share off the profit while you get your investment remittance too.

Thiefnunbu might be interested
Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by Streetmovement(m): 5:07am On Sep 13, 2022
gshsj:

Lol
No be church contribution o..... u guys seems unenterprising at all choi

Lol
Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by SmartPolician: 6:42am On Sep 13, 2022
If making money was that easy, why do you think people open businesses and hope to start making money after 6 months or more?

Or do you think they are fools?

People like you are the easiest scam victims.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by Prolificgiant(m): 7:08am On Sep 13, 2022
You give me the money first now,i am a business man and i need fund for my business.check my signature for wat i do nd my contact lets talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Hurt A Girl? / She Fled Because I Told Her Im Not Gonna Stick To My Wife To Be Only. / Let Us Share How We Spent Our Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.