Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time (34663 Views)

How I Make Beans Soup (Gbegiri) / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time / Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by amakanancy(f): 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
Successfulben:
Hmmmm...I know you will misconstrue me. Am not a narcissist as you presume me to be. My name is REUBEN but my friends nicknamed me SUCCESSFULBEN because am YAGI(young and getting it).
Be careful the standard men use in calling you SUCCESSFUL. Have you ever weighed yourself against God's standard? Atimes men see us as successful and rich but God says no, we have failed and are wretched!
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by Successfulben: 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
I am a very religious person. I pay my tithes, give to poor and have been baptized twice. I have answered alter calls till I lost count. I no dey play with Church and kpekus.
amakanancy:

Be careful the standard men use in calling you SUCCESSFUL. Have you ever weighed yourself against God's standard? Atimes men see us as successful and rich but God says no, we have failed and are wretched!
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by NohurryInLife: 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ok12345:

I have not oo
Kindly drop her location in ib
Anywhere you are in oshogbo, just tell a bike man to carry you or lead you to Alhaja food canteen at Odi-olowo.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by amakanancy(f): 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
Successfulben:
I am a very religious person. I pay my tithes, give to poor and have been baptized twice. I have answered alter calls till I lost count. I no dey play with Church and kpekus.
Interesting! Have you read Luke 18:11-14
While all these are necessary, your life in Christ is the most important.
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by NohurryInLife: 9:32am On Jan 20, 2023
Ok12345:

I plan travelling to oshogbo by November. Might try it out
Sup sis, have you texted it?? cool cool
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by Ok12345(f): 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
NohurryInLife:

Sup sis, have you texted it?? cool cool

Texted what
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by NohurryInLife: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ok12345:

Texted what
That Alhaja Amala in Oshogbo now cool
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by Ok12345(f): 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
NohurryInLife:

That Alhaja Amala in Oshogbo now cool

Ohhh I have not visited
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by XAUBulls: 2:38am On Jan 07
massmediang:
I traveled to Osogbo in Osun state and tasted gbegiri soup with small ewedu and Amala for the first time. It was wonderful and I kept eating it throughout my stay in Osogbo.
Gbegiri soup is made with beans and it's a popular delicacy among Yoruba speaking people of Nigeria. Well, I tasted it for the first time and discovered that the taste is universally friendly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcNPUR788mw
Insightful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Big Python Killed In Rivers State / How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos / How To Make Pounded With Raw Yam: Pounded Yam Without Mortar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.