Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time (34645 Views)

How I Make Beans Soup (Gbegiri) / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time / Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by amakanancy(f): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Successfulben:
Ask my yansh
You need help

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by wumi2017(f): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
My worldbest,,,amala and gbegiri with koret ponmo and ogunfe
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by Wilson212: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
tellsblinks:

Where's this in awka?
Abakaliki street
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by pointblank247(m): 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
englishmart:
Give a Yorubba woman 5k to make soup kitchen and see her ingredients below.
Fresh Pepper 800
Cameroon pepper 400
Atarodo 300
Palm oil 1,000
Egusi 200
Vegetable 100
Kpomo 2000
Transportation 200.

Tatashi nko grin
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by pointblank247(m): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
saintokwuluora:
Am Igbo but this is my favorite, Amala, ewedu with gbegiri. I don't joke with it.
hmmmm don't you think you need deliverance
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by Clinghton: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
I would love to try it, if the opportunity presents it's self.
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by donforeign: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
Disclaimer12:
Same way some of us can't stand the stench coming from your ogiri, okpei and dawadawa, combined with akpu! Lion and elephant share the same territory but eat different food, no one begged or asked you to eat his food, some people can't eat yours as well
i ask u to eat my food or dem tell u say i get food ni?
i dnt like d food when i ate it, na force.. na everything una dey turn upside down..
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by donforeign: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
Oduduwa707:

Oloriburuku Okoro Omo-Irankiran angry
sorry o
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by donforeign: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
placeofallure:

Before nko? Abeg shift! The food is not for foreigners, it's Tiwantiwa!

Give me my Amala and Ewedu, I no dey add Gbegiri sha, just my preference.
i no dey eat o.. count me out
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by donforeign: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
damosky12:

Try it and you may change your mind
tried it but no just like am baba..
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by donforeign: 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, quit hating.
am from edo state, na everything una dey turn tribal or mentn igbos. igbos dey give una sleepless night .. na wa...

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by ike007(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
But men Amala is so expensive these days o

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by dFroshie(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
Na Alhaja canteen b this for Asubiaro road
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by shortIGBOman: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
donforeign:
am from edo state, na everything una dey turn tribal or mentn igbos. igbos dey give una sleepless night .. na wa...

Emeka you are not from Edo. Na yourself you dey deceive.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by Awise09(m): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
englishmart:
Give a Yorubba woman 5k to make soup and see her ingredients below.
Fresh Pepper 800
Cameroon pepper 400
Atarodo 300
Palm oil 1,000
Egusi 200
Vegetable 100
Kpomo 2000
Transportation 200.
Lie kill you there.
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
I've never tried it before. dont think I'd like it. Not even a fan of swallow that's y I can't b bothered wit it undecided
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by damosky12(m): 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
donforeign:
tried it but no just like am baba..

Them no prepare am well. You no chop am for correct amala spot.
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by Ok12345(f): 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Where is amala skye located in IB,?

Bodija, near university of ibadan
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by Ok12345(f): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
NohurryInLife:

I'm sure you haven't tasted this woman's Amala. Amala Alhaja make sense die. Though sky own sef make sense, but you see this Alhaja own too ehn, it's mouth watering. E make brain & sense scatter.

I have not oo
Kindly drop her location in ib

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by donforeign: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
damosky12:

Them no prepare am well. You no chop am for correct amala spot.
even if na angel cook am, i no go eat.. i no just like amm
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by donforeign: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

animal on uniform .. tribal bigot...
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by damosky12(m): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
donforeign:
even if na angel cook am, i no go eat.. i no just like amm

Where you dey make I carry you enter correct buka. Amala sky for ibadan is one
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by arkonpoint: 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Ofe mmanu....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216405.gif[/img]

Tufia Kwa.....

How will you hate food? Amala made from yam and gbegiri made from beans, tell me please
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by shortIGBOman: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
donforeign:
animal on uniform .. tribal bigot...

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by Electorate: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
englishmart:
Fresh Pepper 800
Cameroon pepper 400
Atarodo 300
Palm oil 1,000
Egusi 200
Vegetable 100
Kpomo 2000
Transportation 200.

NwaNimo1:
Ofe mmanu....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216405.gif[/img]

Tufia Kwa.....

buygala:
Ewww embarassed

Every aboki with im kettle sha..

But I won't be caught dead licking that thing that looks like cat vomit sad

donforeign:
i hate this food... irritating embarassed

Same way i hate your okro soup, hunger never fire you that's why you dey select food, with hunger garri go taste like fried rice for your mouth.

Your ancestors started eating themselves during the civil war when they ran out of food, abi your parents no tell you the story.

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by EmekaA125(m): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
englishmart:
Fresh Pepper 800
Cameroon pepper 400
Atarodo 300
Palm oil 1,000
Egusi 200
Vegetable 100
Kpomo 2000
Transportation 200.
The thing is that Yorubas hardly feel the pepper. I don't know the God that created them.
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
What is this crap doing on fp?? Ah. Nawa oh
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Electorate:

Same way i hate your okro soup, hunger never fire you that's why you dey select food, with hunger garri go taste like fried rice for your mouth.
No be Yoruba people get am.
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by EmekaA125(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
I'm Yoruba but I hate Amala and Ewedu.
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by emmyluizzz: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
skinnyzsam:

both am in trouble and on the verge of losing my business, i need someone to buy my tv set or loan me so i could finance and revive my business please anyone help. i dont want to commit

where are you?
Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by Electorate: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Go back to the first page of this thread and see who started it first...this post is about Yoruba food, abeg na wetin carry Emeka come here? You igbos are just obsessed with the Yorubas, you leave your potopoto republic to settle in Yoruba land and start taking trash about your landlords, the Yoruba's are indeed peaceful people.

Yoruba people are living rent free in an average igbo man's head.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time by donforeign: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
Electorate:

Your ancestors started eating themselves during the civil war when they ran out of food, abi your parents no tell you the story.

u just dey write story jorrrrr..
no matter how hungry i am, no fit chop nonsense.. i rather drink garri n sleep.
u see dt amala n ewedu, i no dey eat am abeg....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Europe-Based Nigerian Vlogger Laments Over Hike In Price Of Goat Meat This Xmas / Big Python Killed In Rivers State / How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.