Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) (8717 Views)

I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray / What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do / Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by meobizy(f): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Another one of these threads. Zzz.
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by ASAPFERG1: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
Niger delta girls spotted shocked
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Maynman: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Divay22:

Fine!
What about the mother?

whatever she wants to do with her life, and such can’t be a wife.
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by jeromestarks: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
Divay22:
Y'all don't like it again
So you're doing it for us?
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by yusufmurry: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Except the first pic, it's normal dress style at Benin and delta state

1 Like

Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by jeromestarks: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
We love it. In fact it is good but we won't take you serious if you dress like this.
No man will value a woman in such clothings.
I will have no respect for such women.
People display what is best about them - this is their best! No knowledge, no wisdom, no talent (except sex of course), no gift, nothing nothing!
No responsible organisation who wishes to make a positive impact in the he society will employ such girls.
My dear female folks, listen to this. If a man sees you and the first thing that comes to his mind is sex, you're a disgrace to womanhood!

Decency is royalty!

1 Like

Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Divay22(f): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
Maynman:

whatever she wants to do with her life, and such can’t be a wife.
Ahhh
I use to think guys look seeing their girls wearing ashawo dresses o...
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Divay22(f): 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
jeromestarks:

So you're doing it for us?
They're doing it for you.
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by yusufmurry: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
SolarEngr:
If you associates with ladies dressing that way.

You will find out they feel worthless, some of them are mentally deranged, depressed and the list goes on...

Have you given this a thought?

You buy fuel #500 or more daily. For 100 days (about 3 months) you have spent (#500×100) #50,000 on fuel, if you add money you spent on oil(5K), T-fare (#100 × 100 days = 10K) and servicing your Gen(5K) for that 3 months, it should amount to about #70,000. Wow 70K just for about 6 hours light daily for just 3 months.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

It's time you stop stressing yourself and GO SOLAR! Check my signature

Solar is very expensive. If not for air pollution, generator is economical any day any time.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Maynman: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Divay22:

Ahhh
I use to think guys look seeing their girls wearing ashawo dresses o...

Yes ashawo dress for ashawos, not wives. And men patronised ashawos, don’t they?
You’ve said it all..
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by etrange: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
You go online, search for and find pictures of girls dressed in a certain way (probably in line with thier prostitutional career), and then bring it here for your likes to start calling ladies names. Do the girls you see around you dress like this? Do your sisters, cousins, etc. dress like this?
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Miravik900(m): 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Niger delta girls spotted shocked

Crazy ass dude where have you seen Niger delta girls wearing dresses such as this? mumu
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Oesophagus99(m): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
Blessiing:
I don't feel comfortable wearing those,it will look as if am naked and all eyes on me

As a lady; If you don't want dressing that gives you "all eyes on me"...

I'd ask you what suddenly happened to your attention seeking mentality?

..but Africans must pretend shaa
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by phemmyfour: 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
All of them are saying God forbid...but in their heart they know they do it
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Shalashaska: 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Una too complain abt nothing.
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by purples25(f): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
In real life men treat girls like this best. They experience favoritism and outings and enjoyment and romance and love from men more than the average, good, modest and plain woman can ever dream of. The romance with fine boys and also marriage to them is mostly enjoyed by these girls.

I got so used to seeing all this around me that when I met a man who TRULY didn't like it or WANT it - all these types of dressings and hoeish attitudes, I won't lie, I was shocked. I'm still partially shocked.
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by SolarEngr(m): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
yusufmurry:

Solar is very expensive. If not for air pollution, generator is economical any day any time.
It's not, I have plans from 100K upward.
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Fabulouslouie(m): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
etrange:
You go online, search for and find pictures of girls dressed in a certain way (probably in line with thier prostitutional career), and then bring it here for your likes to start calling ladies names. Do the girls you see around you dress like this? Do your sisters, cousins, etc. dress like this?

y u dey para bro/sis?
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by ASAPFERG1: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
Miravik900:

Crazy ass dude where have you seen Niger delta girls wearing dresses such as this? mumu
edo and delta girls naso them dey dress
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by yusufmurry: 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
SolarEngr:

It's not, I have plans from 100K upward.

100k for a boys' quarter or what?

What's the load capacity for the 100k?

I am sure others are reading,

Gives a convincing total load capacity relative to your prices

Thanks
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by SolarEngr(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
yusufmurry:

100k for a boys' quarter or what?

What's the load capacity for the 100k?

I am sure others are reading,

Gives a convincing total load capacity relative to your prices

Thanks

Just check the post on my signature, all the answers to your questions are right there, check the second page for available plans.
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by n0ble(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
Supervisor and sales rep needed urgently in a beverage distributing company. Salary 60k for manager 40k for sales rep location benin City ugbowo
If interested call 0810 920 7108
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by yusufmurry: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
SolarEngr:

Just check the post on my signature, all the answers to your questions are right there, check the second page for available plans.

Say it here, people are following the thread
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by SolarEngr(m): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
yusufmurry:

Say it here, people are following the thread

If you check it you will understand what I meant.

The plans are in graphic images which contains

• Materials for Installation
• Load Estimation
• Duration on certain load

I also took my time to organise the page with complete details, so I won't have to be giving half baked details on every thread.
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by caiusky(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by yusufmurry: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
SolarEngr:

If you check it you will understand what I meant.

The plans are in graphic images which contains

• Materials for Installation
• Load Estimation
• Duration on certain load

I also took my time to organise the page with complete details, so I won't have to be giving half baked details on every thread.

I said solar is expensive and you said I should check.
How many homes can afford that price with those limited load capacity.

I said again, solar is expensive
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by BenjaminDomer: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Blessiing:
I don't feel comfortable wearing those,it will look as if am naked and all eyes on me
Please feed the eyes of men.

I love lusting after such women kiss kiss kiss
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Baronthecelebri: 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
7buckz:
We came naked into this world... Naked we shall return...i come in peace.
werey
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Softmirror: 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
AKWATGOLD1:
This imported or alien oyinbo culture is ruining our culture in africa.

WHICH AFRICAN CULTURE?!!!
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by pointblank247(m): 5:47am On Aug 27, 2022
Umu azi emebichakwaanu
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
[quote author=Vinnie2000 post=116078987]OP, Dat Babe in the First picx is exposing her nipples for 2 reasons.

1. She is looking for sugar daddy to fvck her and give her money.

2. She is looking for a Guy to infect with hiv/aids.

You Right comrade
and it's a pity many SIMPle men will fall for that trap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Handsome Nairalander: Post Ur Picture Here, Let's C If U Gat It. / Kash Doll Sends Her Fans Into Frenzy As She Flashes Camel Toe In Eyepopping pics / My Experience After Taking meth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.