Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) (8289 Views)

Caption This Maternity Photoshoot / South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by kyber(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
I think women just don’t seem to know their worth any longer, I mean they just find a way to symbolize themselves as a sexual entity with no remorse for the damages they cause elsewhere.

Even pregnant women are not left out, I mean why would a Man let his woman do this ?
I think men are to blame also for condoning and turning a blind eye to their excesses.

For crying out loud we are not whites , why do we only copy the negative aspects and not the good?

Something is wrong !!!

What is wrong with this Maternity shoot ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by kyber(m): 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
How do you expect the child born out of this nudity to be decent while growing up cos the parents has no moral justification to ensure that as you can not give what you don't have.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by kyber(m): 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2023
This is the height of foolishness. If she’s married and the husband allowed this, then both of them should be admitted in a psychiatric institution sharp sharp. Because no normal man will allow this. But if she’s not married, then her family members should admit her Kia Kia

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by Helpfromabove1(m): 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
Abeg make she face front , he get why as she no get shame make she better show us very well make we see am finish

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by kyber(m): 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
My take from this;
1. You can give what you don't have.
2. When a child is wrongly raised he/she grows into an adult lacking moral compass
3. A new lineage will be created by these two persons who originated this conception with little or nothing to offer to there offspring.
4.These set of people care less on public opinion regarding there conduct.
5. There is a dysfunction with the thinking of these set of people, the only different/similarities between these people and a Mentally unstable persons is that, one leaves in a house and the other probably leaves at Refuse Dump site but they are all naked.
So the question is, "which kind of legacy do you wish to create",even though is a moral line of thought that is fast fading away in our society.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by kyber(m): 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Abeg make she face front , he get why as she no get shame make she better show us very well make we see am finish

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by kyber(m): 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
All the guys in the studio, camera crew gets to see you UnCloth,go nude, then dress up, before you now bring it out for the world to see, ok I understand that a mad person doesn't have shame,but did you even consider your husband, parents, siblings, pastor and friends? How do u expect them to react or even feel, nnanne if we want to be sincere everything is wrong with this act of shamelessness

10 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by TemplarLandry: 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
O bor.
Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:21am On Jun 28, 2023
whose babymama is this? come see your babe o!
Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by Reminderz: 1:29am On Jun 28, 2023
when it comes to stupidity and foolishness, always expect a particular gender to take the leading position...

no innovation, no creativity, just sheer stupidity... it's like a hidden talent for them...

if women aren't controlled and restricted, they go wild just like children who didn't get parental attention... most end up becoming miserable...

11 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by TheSourcerer: 3:38am On Jun 28, 2023
The amount of spite from the very op to the last comment above me is ridiculous and very comical because these are complete strangers talking about a complete stranger like she owes them an explanation for her pose, Strangers haha.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by Samfloxin(m): 3:53am On Jun 28, 2023
Anyway, my wife can't think of that cos she knows that is the end of the marriage

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by IkeIgboNile(m): 5:09am On Jun 28, 2023
What such of nonsense is this? Why are people acting dumb and adopting strange practices? I can never what people achieve from doing these weird things.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by Kobicove(m): 5:38am On Jun 28, 2023
She's not the first and she definitely will not be the last undecided
Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:57am On Jun 28, 2023
Babe wey take me 1 year before I see unclothedness...Cameraman will see for free and we go still pay am put..

Let God not let us see what will disgrace us.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2023
Unnecessary craziness
Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by seunmohmoh(f): 8:29am On Jun 28, 2023
This is so wrong!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by maticar: 9:00am On Jun 28, 2023
kyber:
I think women just don’t seem to know their worth any longer, I mean they just find a way to symbolize themselves as a sexual entity with no remorse for the damages they cause elsewhere.

Even pregnant women are not left out, I mean why would a Man let his woman do this ?
I think men are to blame also for condoning and turning a blind eye to their excesses.

For crying out loud we are not whites , why do we only copy the negative aspects and not the good?

Something is wrong !!!

Yes girl
Go girl
Yaaasssssss
Okurrrrrrrrrrr

Either this thing here is a single mother or she has a very irresponsible and stupid husband

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by maticar: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2023
TheSourcerer:
The amount of spite from the very op to the last comment above me is comical because these are complete strangers talking about a complete stranger like she owes them an explanation for her pose, Strangers haha.
If you post rubbish on public platform it becomes everyone's business

Get that into your irresponsible skull

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by zed7: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2023
There was a time blacks took pride in their culture and heritage like the Asians, Indians and the Arabs, whilst immorality was the forte of the whites.

Today, blacks have thrown their culture and decency away to foolishly follow their white masters whilst the Asians, Indians and Arabs still strive to preserve their culture and dignity. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by Marava3cakaya: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2023
And na 1 guy get married to this one o 😏
Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by Dshocker(m): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2023
Some men will beat the living daylight out of her, till the baby even dies...
Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by Aladdin1(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2023
Nothing much to see here! shes just a pregnant ashawo! even ashawo dey get belle na!. ashawo wey marry na recess she go! she go surely resume the work she sabi.naim be dis.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2023
seunmohmoh:
This is so wrong!!

What is so wrong about it?

Its not like her puscy is even visible
Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2023
kyber:
All the guys in the studio, camera crew gets to see you UnCloth,go nude, then dress up, before you now bring it out for the world to see, ok I understand that a mad person doesn't have shame,but did you even consider your husband, parents, siblings, pastor and friends? How do u expect them to react or even feel, nnanne if we want to be sincere everything is wrong with this act of shamelessness

The camera crew can see but they can't touch grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by nevadahenz2014(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2023
who be the cameraman....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by TheSourcerer: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
maticar:

If you post rubbish on public platform it becomes everyone's business

Get that into your irresponsible skull
You know what I'll induge you smiley

Lets eat a dead baby's corpse
But first I'll slit a hole in you stomach after leaving your drugged and incapacitated, ill then fvck you right in that hole and cum in it, leaving you buck naked on the ground you mumble words as I fill up your mouth with salt and inject you with pentatozine and omo , fill your eyeballs with smooth desert as I feed you the human foetus from the first line πŸ˜’

Pick carefully your next lines of words smiley
Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by Solofresh2: 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
Humans see their fellow human who has no content as worthless.Nowadays,people monetize worth especially in a country where poverty reigns.
Now,women doing this things just want to feel among.They have no shame and don't think. Women are materialistic beings.I mean every woman

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by pek(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2023
kyber:

Something is wrong !!!

I find it funny that after condemning the photo in strong words, you still turn around to ask "What is wrong with this Maternity shoot ?". Your question doesn't make sense.
Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) by Lista14(f): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
Because the husband condoned her excesses

(1) (2) (Reply)

EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) / "Love Is All I Need "" - Nigerian Gay Shares Bedroom Photos With His Partner / This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.