Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Br*ast Have Taste? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Br*ast Have Taste? (4474 Views)

If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID / Hot Man Photoshop His Picture Holding A Lady Br£ast In a Beach. PHOTOS / Lady Open Her Br*ast For People To See, Man Cover It Up With His Skills. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Br*ast Have Taste? by EmiDior(m): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are not normal. Your tongue and brain has virus that's why you are tasting your saliva and imagining it's breast taste.
sorry ma'am

But why the insult?
If i may ask.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Br*ast Have Taste? by EmiDior(m): 10:15am On Aug 27, 2022
Mrscarter:

@black salt.....lmmfao
hello...miss white
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Br*ast Have Taste? by Chaos14: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2022
EmiDior:
sorry ma'am
But why the insult? If i may ask.
Cus she is useless and smelling
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Br*ast Have Taste? by EmiDior(m): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2022
Chaos14:
Cus she is useless and smelling
dont insult that woman pls
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Br*ast Have Taste? by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2022
EmiDior:
sorry ma'am

But why the insult?
If i may ask.
It's not an insult. How can you say Nigerian ladies breast has taste. Wakanda generalisation is that?
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Br*ast Have Taste? by EmiDior(m): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

It's not an insult. How can you say Nigerian ladies breast has taste. Wakanda generalisation is that?
i'm sorry
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Br*ast Have Taste? by Chaos14: 10:27am On Aug 27, 2022
EmiDior:
dont insult that woman pls
Check her profile you sef go hate am
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Br*ast Have Taste? by EmiDior(m): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2022
Chaos14:
Check her profile you sef go hate am
i no understand.
I tell you say i like am before?

I just dey respect her.
She is one of the few people i respect on nairaland.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Br*ast Have Taste? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I go try my Gee!

1.But girls and money demand be like BREAD and BEANS..

2.Na just 5h I de use NACK ASHAWOO but dem don increase the price to 1k.. at least e still cheap..

Anyways, I just de come back from ASHAWOO house now..

3. I de roll WEED so dat I fit SMOKE well well b4 I crash (sleep)

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1If na that one you talk na true you yarn so my gee the way those banny dey bill no be here o them go pack their responsibility and their own put for your headpan. they go want you to do what their papa cannot do for them
2 That increase too much fah shey na price of fuel sef make them increase am
3 as today na weekend so shey you go still go okpo house

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Br*ast Have Taste? by Mrscarter(f): 12:54am On Aug 29, 2022
EmiDior:
hello...miss white

Lol. Hafa
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Br*ast Have Taste? by EmiDon11: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mrscarter:

Lol. Hafa
how are u doing?
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Br*ast Have Taste? by Israeldan1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Baba u no see neat babes suck breast na dirty girls u day see day suck their breast

That means u sef no get level

U role with dirty girls

F*** man
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Br*ast Have Taste? by Mrscarter(f): 12:53am On Aug 30, 2022
EmiDon11:
how are u doing?

Yeah im alright just bout to start work. Wbu

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Where Being An Obedient As Landed Me (pictures) / Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. / I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.