Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) (47177 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Failed Celeb Marriages: Stop The Trolling, Take The Lessons.. / Nairalander Gay Trolling Me ( Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Ocholu: 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
Before the Manchester derby started today, I was making mouth that my lovely team; Manchester United would put in a good fight. I boasted to my baby girl that Manchester United is the best team in the world. And it'll be hard for them to lose.

My Girlfriend wouldn't just support me. Arhh! She said we'd talk about it after the game. She's not a football person though. But because of my love for the round leather game, she miraculously found a way of supporting Chelsea angry.

Before the game, I called her again and threw in some heavy ego statements. Told her that Manchester United would send its noisy neighbours back to relegation LoL.

I didn't call her after the game. Off course, Man U lost woefully. They put in a very dismal performance. I missed some of her calls (deliberately). Only for me to come online and see trolling messages grin.

I just left her there for now. Make I branch one joint take one bottle.

17 Likes

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by ebenezary(m): 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
That yeye united

bring your paypal funds and Payoneer funds for better and instant payment

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by icebird25(m): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
Breakup with her my dear ...if she can't support us when we lose..she isn't meant to support us when we lose again

307 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2022
Na rare correct babe wey you get

No be all these brainless, zeeworld watching, zee music dancing, keeping up with the fvckin kardashians and basketball olosho wives watching, dstv remote hiding, agents of satan

408 Likes 31 Shares

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Ocholu: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
icebird25:
Breakup with her my dear ...if she can't support us when we lose..she isn't meant to support us when we lose again

LoL Boss. E never reach like that oh! grin

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by dangermouse(m): 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
icebird25:

taaah. Na lie.

I am Chelsea, my wife is ManU.

When it come to football we argue just like this. Thats the fun!

We yab ourselves and make fun of each other when each team loose.
We don't mean it,just for fun and my children are towing the line. Barca, Chelsea and ManU .
The fun is expanding.

Foothball is fun. Don't spoil it joor...

295 Likes 14 Shares

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Penguin2: 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
The kinda girls I like.

Girls I’d banter with.

Girls that understand the difference between Premier League, La liga, Serie A, etc.

Girls that understand the geopolitical zones in Nigeria.

Not some dumb idiots that only use their phones for InMessage and Snapchat filters and Instagram

211 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Blunttruth: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ocholu:
Before the Manchester derby started today, I was making mouth that my lovely team; Manchester United would put in a good fight. I boasted to my baby girl that Manchester United is the best team in the world. And it'll be hard for them to lose.

My Girlfriend wouldn't just support me. Arhh! She said we'd talk about it after the game. She's not a football person though. But because of my love for the round leather game, she miraculously found a way of supporting Chelsea angry.

Before the game, I called her again and threw in some heavy ego statements. Told her that Manchester United would send its noisy neighbours back to relegation LoL.

I didn't call her after the game. Off course, Man U lost woefully. They put in a very dismal performance. I missed some of her calls (deliberately). Only for me to come online and see trolling messages grin.

I just left her there for now. Make I branch one joint take one bottle.
You need consolation sex

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Penguin2: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
dangermouse:

taaah. Na lie.

I am Chelsea, my wife is ManU.

When it come to football we argue just like this. Thats the fun!

We yab ourselves and make fun of each other when each team loose.
We don't mean it,just for fun and my children are towing the line. Barca, Chelsea and ManU .
The fun is expanding.

Foothball is fun. Don't spoil it joor...

Don’t mind the fowl.

He should break up with a good woman because she supports a different club.

This taunting they are taunting each other is part of relationship spices na.

People no just get sense.

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Ocholu: 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
Senomii:

No be all these brainless zeeworld watching , dstv remote hiding, agents of satan

Chai!Chairman! Na who vex you this night?

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by OscarJaden(m): 9:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
I done envy your relationship already...I love women that like and watch football

But ur babe is true sha dem use man u wipe ground

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by dangermouse(m): 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
Penguin2:

Don’t mind the fowl.

He should break up with a good woman because she supports a different club.

This taunting they are taunting each other is part of relationship spices na.

People no just get sense.

Ahtelu.

Its fun really. What the guy needs do is find the girls club that she supports. No club has it all. You win some and loose some. That's football for u.

It's really a relationship spice.

I have called my wife who is manU to troll her but she didn't pick her calls until I got home to troll her personally. grin
Last last I consoled her, kissed her and had dinner together cool
Watching movies now and I know its going to be a long night cool shocked

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Penguin2: 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
dangermouse:

Ahtelu.

Its fun really. What the guy needs do is find the girls club that she supports. No club has it all. You win some and loose some. That's football for u.

It's really a relationship spice.

I have called my wife who is manU to troll her but she didn't pick her calls until I got home to troll her personally. grin
Last last I consoled her, kissed her and had dinner together cool
Watching movies now and I know its going to be a long night cool shocked

grin grin grin

You are making me wanna get married now

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by qekng40(f): 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
Marry that girl!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ocholu:

Chai!Chairman! Na who vex you this night?
These girls don make my eye don turn red from too much Indian films, cooking shows, indian jobless busybody dancing shows and na better thunder go fire kim kardashian and her sisters, dem no go find husband marry, dem go just dey disturb person peace with their nonsense reality show

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by fattprince(m): 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
I don't know the club my Dad support before...
But I went with a street Uncle one day to a cyber cafe (no mobile phones with internet then) the man was into pools or soccer betting, I'm not sure because there was no nairabet. He was reading news about a particular team and reading about the players and all sort and I remembered it was Manchester United. I liked the team because they were winning matches but I didn't start to support them until I saw a paper were a smaller Man. City beat united 4-1. Yeah, I started supporting them because they lost to a much smaller team. What's the fun in supporting a club that's always winning. Guess what years later I found out that my two Uncles were Man. UTD fans. Then my younger brother too is a United fan. We are all supporting Man. UTD without any influence from any of us. We're just United like that. wink

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Raggy(m): 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
Senomii:

No be all these brainless, zeeworld watching, zee music dancing, keeping up with the fvckin kardashians and basketball olosho wives watching, dstv remote hiding, agents of satan
Guy kee me with laugh. You just destroyed my ribs.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
Raggy:
Guy kee me with laugh. You just destroyed my ribs.
Omo, guy e dey pain my brain,dey destroy my intellect ehn

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by EmzyT: 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
Useless team, they keep wasting Millions on top of those Talentless motherfvckers in the team sad angry

How many Players in Liverpool and Man.City collects the kind of money Rashford, Pogba, Sancho and his likes collect? Yet to play sweet football na problem.

A foolish Man-Utd fan was telling me that Man-Utd would have a Point to Prove yesterday. I told the fool: your team has a point to Prove and they couldn't prove it against ordinary Watford at Old Trafford oo that thrashed them 4-1 in first leg, it's now against City who're fighting for the league!

I wasn't even done talking when their Misery started grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by MoneyGoDrop: 2:59am On Mar 07, 2022
[quote author=fattprince post=110810061]I don't know the club my Dad support before...
But I went with a street Uncle one day to a cyber cafe (no mobile phones with internet then) the man was into pools or soccer betting, I'm not sure because there was no nairabet. He was reading news about a particular team and reading about the players and all sort and I remembered it was Manchester United. I liked the team because they were winning matches but I didn't start to support them until I saw a paper were a smaller Man. City beat united 4-1. Yeah, I started supporting them because they lost to a much smaller team. What's the fun in supporting a club that's always winning. Guess what years later I found out that my two Uncles were Man. UTD fans. Then my younger brother too is a United fan. We are all supporting Man. UTD without any influence from any of us. We're just United like that.

United in pain and heartbreak grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Tallesty1(m): 7:46am On Mar 07, 2022
This babe is from the savage kingdom grin

I saw your downfall

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Moeman: 8:09am On Mar 07, 2022
Senomii:

House wey women full like the kardashians, my eye don turn red from too much Indian films and reality tvs
reality shows are good man, you are just watching the wrong ones

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Candidlady: 8:27am On Mar 07, 2022
Erday on this forum ifeel like iam weird

Saved your girlfriend's digits with babyboo undecided

Ireally think iam weird !!!

Anyways iam a man.u fan and ihate em ... They really broke my heart yesterday
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Lorlio(f): 8:54am On Mar 07, 2022
Lol. My guy was heartbroken yersterday, but it's alright.
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:55am On Mar 07, 2022
Why would u say Man U is the best team in the world...you Bleep up
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 07, 2022
She come still expose your lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by BloomingDale(f): 8:56am On Mar 07, 2022
I wish you guys can develop the clubs in Africa like that so you can use them to argue instead. African men and under development are like bread and butter. Is it not fellow men like you that developed those clubs? Even their white women you run after, you think they developed them for you. Olosho men.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by McOluOmo: 8:56am On Mar 07, 2022

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Flamees(m): 8:56am On Mar 07, 2022
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Old Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) / My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.