Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) (14567 Views)

US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by SergeantTitus(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
YORUBA GIRLS: Love with all their heart even if you don't have money, give plenty sex. A Yoruba girl will still be loyal to you when your are down, she can take loans and borrow money for you just to get back up. Unfortunately, Yoruba girls love sex but they no sabi.

IGBO GIRLS: Love money a lot, they don't really like sex but they are very good at it
. They can abandon you for a richer suitor when you are down. In summary, they aren't loyal, na your money dey draw their loyalty

EDO GIRLS: They are a cross between Igbo and Yoruba. More igboish than yorubaish. They love sex, very good at it but not as good as the Igbos. They are loyal too some extent tho but when things go bad for so long, they dump your ass.

Hausa/Fulani/Nupe/Kambari/Zuru/Kanuri Girls: Although nupe girls are more Yoruba like in everything apart from language, hausa, Fulani , and the rest are very materialistic. The bigger your pocket , the more attractive and beautiful the girl. They are loyal tho but will begin to give you attitude when it doesnt look like you will get back on track. They are not sex freaks and they are not good at it. The only exception is zuru girls.

Benue Girls: not too materialistic, they can manage you. When they love , they love for real. They love sex, they are freaks in bed and they are usually clean down there. They Sabi take care of body.

Akwa Ibom Girls: Many of them are usually yellow and fresh (some are dark too). The are good cooks but they can be very promiscuous. One man is never enough for them. A typical akwa ibom girl will be dating someone asides you and see nothing wrong in it even when you correct her. They are just like igbo girls. Money attracts them. The only difference is that they will cheat in your presence. They no dey hide am.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by Medianna(f): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
I wish I can 'unsee' 'untap' and unread this thread.!!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by Hacks4dummies: 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Medianna:
undecided
Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by DSC7: 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
Maybe i should share my experience with all the tribes you mentioned,,,

Especially with Kanuri, Idoma, igbo, Yoruba and Hausa girls.. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
Wack post

2 Likes

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by ravensckar(m): 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
Although I strongly disagree with the OP incoherent generalization. However, his opinion of Benue girls is spot on (especially the Idoma girls), those girls fit kill person with knacking. Don't ask me how I know this, I don repent biko. cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by 3nity7: 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
What about south- south girls op? grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by CaptainZubi: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
ravensckar:
Although I strongly disagree with the OP incoherent generalization. However, his opinion of Benue girls is spot on (especially the Idoma girls), those girls fit kill person with knacking. Don't ask me how I know this, I don repent biko. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The benue girls I've had encounter with were really clean down there ... Well shaven, zero smell. I don't know if it was a mere coincidence . So I kinda agree with the OP on cleanliness part.

7 Likes

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by Faber(m): 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Among all the whole tribes in Nigeria, Benue girls are the most suitable for Marriage in a Buhari government but the only problem is, can you manage their food. They are the worst cooks.

Igbo girls, I have not seen a single one that is not materialistic. What annoys me most, is that na them bleach pass, come get flat breast pass.

Yoruba and Edo girls, na them carry package pass. Their front and back are always loaded. But the problem is they like more of their tribes men than other tribes. Except the widely travelled ones.

Verdict, if you can employ a good cook, go for Benue girls. Marry her and take her out of Benue state, enjoyment no too dey the state. Find one good, sweet state down south and settle with your wife, no man born of a woman will use car or iphone snatch am from you. She will tell the guy: " me ma, I don marry o" and na so it ends grin grin

31 Likes

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by Owologbo(m): 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
Faber:
Among all the whole tribes in Nigeria, Benue girls are the most suitable for Marriage in a Buhari government but the only problem is, can you manage their food. They are the worst cooks.

Igbo girls, I have not seen a single one that is not materialistic. What annoys me most, is that na them bleach pass, come get flat breast pass.

Yoruba and Edo girls, na them carry package pass. Their front and back are always loaded. But the problem is they like more of their tribes men than other tribes. Except the widely travelled ones.

Verdict, if you can employ a good cook, go for Benue girls. Marry her and take her out of Benue state, enjoyment no too dey the state. Find one good, sweet state down south and settle with your wife, no man born of a woman will use car or iphone snatch am from you. She will tell the guy: " me ma, I don marry o" and na so it ends grin grin

ok. time to find myself one Benue girl to wife then.

5 Likes

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by Zimri(m): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
SergeantTitus:
YORUBA GIRLS: Love with all their heart even if you don't have money, give plenty sex. A Yoruba girl will still be loyal to you when your are down, she can take loans and borrow money for you just to get back up. Unfortunately, Yoruba girls love sex but they no sabi.

IGBO GIRLS: Love money a lot, they don't really like sex but they are very good at it
. They can abandon you for a richer suitor when you are down. In summary, they aren't loyal, na your money dey draw their loyalty

EDO GIRLS: They are a cross between Igbo and Yoruba. More igboish than yorubaish. They love sex, very good at it but not as good as the Igbos. They are loyal too some extent tho but when things go bad for so long, they dump your ass.

Hausa/Fulani/Nupe/Kambari/Zuru/Kanuri Girls: Although nupe girls are more Yoruba like in everything apart from language, hausa, Fulani , and the rest are very materialistic. The bigger your pocket , the more attractive and beautiful the girl. They are loyal tho but will begin to give you attitude when it doesnt look like you will get back on track. They are not sex freaks and they are not good at it. The only exception is zuru girls.

Benue Girls: not too materialistic, they can manage you. When they love , they love for real. They love sex, they are freaks in bed and they are usually clean down there. They Sabi take care of body.

Wtf is this? cheesy grin
Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
This thread doesn't really sit well with me tho

1 Like

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by jetwonder(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
grin Calabar girls, they like sex, you can sex with them from morning till night they no come.

5 Likes

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
Medianna:

You must be a Pretentious Girl!

Didn't u see the Title of the thread u opened it

5 Likes

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by Rahkman: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
Yoruba girls no like money Maybe no be the yoruba girls wey xey lagos then I go agree with you

9 Likes

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by ravensckar(m): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
CaptainZubi:

The benue girls I've had encounter with were really clean down there ... Well shaven, zero smell. I don't know if it was a mere coincidence . So I kinda agree with the OP on cleanliness part.
Same here too bro! I have dated more than 4 Benue girls (2 Idomas, 1 Tiv and another tribe that I don't know). So, I agree 100% with your assertions. E be like sey dem dey teach those people sex education from adolescent age. I still dey miss Cynthia till tomorrow; fine girl wey sabi knack. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by ravensckar(m): 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rahkman:
Yoruba girls no like money Maybe no be the yoruba girls wey xey lagos then I go agree with you
To some extent, he is right sha. If you compare Yoruba girls their demands (in a relationship) with Igbo girls, you go understand the difference. One yeye Igbo girl wey me and her never run parole reach two months don dey bill me house rent. Instantly I just changed my long term chopping plan to short term. Chop small, clean mouth and left with my wallet intact. Time no dey to check time.

20 Likes

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by Minjim: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
This is a blanket trait among them. Doesn't mean you won't find igbo girls' character among Yoruba girls and vice verse.

4 Likes

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by cyrielo(m): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Una too like fork for this country. Benue girls this Kogi girls that. Are u not tayad

2 Likes

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by NewDelhi(m): 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
Seems the assertion about Benue girls is true. grin I once dated one.. She was clean in everything including down below. But she was not that good at cooking. Looks like OP is spot on.

I was once told it's because of the way they grow up. Most of them grew up in an extended family setting. (Those kinda big compounds Where husband, him several wives , several children, some uncles and aunties and even grandma's and pa's go stay. So when they cook, it's like a feast and some of the females do it together and not individually. A girl who doesn't practice individual cooking over the years might end up being a bad cook in her husbands house.

19 Likes

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by LonelyLucifer(m): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
Basket mouth don open mouth again o.

1 Like

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
ravensckar:
Same here too bro! I have dated more than 4 Benue girls (2 Idomas, 1 Tiv and another tribe that I don't know). So, I agree 100% with your assertions. E be like sey dem dey teach those people sex education from adolescent age. I still dey miss Cynthia till tomorrow; fine girl wey sabi knack. cheesy cheesy

Its all about cultural Orientation.

Benue pple (males and females) do NOT see sex as a Big deal or something dat should be Monetised or used for material gains.

Their Girls give out p*ssy without much hassles and stress.

Unlike other Southern Girls dat will be demanding Iphones and cars, and still end up using cucumber and carrots.

24 Likes

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by RaptObserver: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sex sex sex... Okay o. Ordinary sex o
Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
3nity7:
What about south- south girls op? grin

those babes dey nack wetin no good komot person body ooo
they send person to coma
Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by SolarEngr(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
None of my business grin

Have you given this a thought?

You buy fuel #500 or more daily. For 100 days (about 3 months) you have spent (#500×100) #50,000 on fuel, if you add money you spent on oil(5K), T-fare (#100 × 100 days = 10K) and servicing your Gen(5K) for that 3 months, it should amount to about #70,000. Wow 70K just for about 6 hours light daily for just 3 months.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

It's time you stop stressing yourself and GO SOLAR! Check my signature

Plans from 100K upward.
Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by TheMensch(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
shocked

This is interesting
Benue State here I come

Fxck! I ain't leaving the Promised Land to nowhere cuz of wetyn I no know

undecided
Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by Stargangz: 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Wey d pics werey?

2 Likes

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by n0ble(m): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Supervisor and sales rep needed urgently in a beverage distributing company. Salary 60k for manager 40k for sales rep location benin City ugbowo
If interested call 0810 920 7108

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe / See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo / What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.