Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) (14580 Views)

US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by blessedweapon(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
What is sex
Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
Calabar /port Harcourt girls too sweet, dem go knack shege conot your body ... Chai grin

1 Like

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by ASAPFERG1: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
Black people and sex undecided
Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by ASAPFERG1: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
blessedweapon:
What is sex
the capital of edo state undecided
Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by 3nity7: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

those babes dey nack wetin no good komot person body ooo
they send person to coma
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by isokomarine: 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
Your perception on yoruba and benue girls are completely wrong
Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by BenjaminDomer: 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
ravensckar:
Same here too bro! I have dated more than 4 Benue girls (2 Idomas, 1 Tiv and another tribe that I don't know). So, I agree 100% with your assertions. E be like sey dem dey teach those people sex education from adolescent age. I still dey miss Cynthia till tomorrow; fine girl wey sabi knack. cheesy cheesy
Is the other tribe Igede ? grin
Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by ravensckar(m): 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

Is the other tribe Igede ? grin
I can't even remember. Perhaps it's from their minority tribe. Till now, I don't understand how people came to rate Calabar & Akwa-Ibom ladies as 'fuckists'. Benue girls gangan na machine. I have dated both tribes in abundance and the difference is clear. But I don repent sha. Marriage don make me faithful, loyal & honest (Marital Anthem). cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by BenjaminDomer: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
ravensckar:
I can't even remember. Perhaps it's from their minority tribe. Till now, I don't understand how people came to rate Calabar & Akwa-Ibom ladies as 'fuckists'. Benue girls gangan na machine. I have dated both tribes in abundance and the difference is clear. But I don repent sha. Marriage don make me faithful, loyal & honest (Marital Anthem). cheesy cheesy
Then it's either Igede or Etulo
Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by ravensckar(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Its all about cultural Orientation.

Benue pple (males and females) do NOT see sex as a Big deal or something dat should be Monetised or used for material gains.

Their Girls give out p*ssy without much hassles and stress.

Unlike other Southern Girls dat will be demanding Iphones and cars, and still end up using cucumber and carrots.

It's true! Let's add environmental & sociological factors too. Moreso, I think the reason they don't monetize se.x is because they (ladies) too enjoy it. I remember those period, if we knack like this, babe must insist sey she self wan cum else se.x no go end o. Me I will just lay down and let her do her thing until she self cum. You see our Southern Sisters, it's like they have been programmed not to enjoy se.x or rather pretend too much about it. To them, it's a means to an end (money & gift).

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by Sablexxxtoons: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Accurate analysis what about analysis of guys .. which tribe sabi nak pass..

Dem dey call Yoruba guys Yoryba demons why?

Africa esp. Nigeria gat so many hot chicks..

I think the greatest 9ja sex freaks are Benue and Calabar .

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by Baronthecelebri: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Guy this your post, you suppose be minister of analyst
Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by MrBachelor: 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Akwa Ibom Girls:

Those one dey yellow like pawpaw, kon fine like mami wota. Their skin dey soft like agege bread. Dem sabi cook wella, kon sabi knack die. Dem fit knack you to coma. Na Akwa Ibom girl you go visit wey go ask you wether you go eat before you eat, abi you go eat before you eat. Kai Iniobong, you will forever occupy a special place in my life smiley

7 Likes

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by Mrtaye: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
Medianna:
I wish I can 'unsee' 'untap' and unread this thread.!!
I guess you are from benue,am I right or wrong
Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by Blackskinman007(m): 12:36am On Aug 27, 2022
CaptainZubi:

The benue girls I've had encounter with were really clean down there ... Well shaven, zero smell. I don't know if it was a mere coincidence . So I kinda agree with the OP on cleanliness part.

You are definitely on track and probably saying the obvious truth...no cap
I've been there before...
Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by GreatAxeMan: 12:55am On Aug 27, 2022
I wish I could take a ride on a moving train

Medianna:
I wish I can 'unsee' 'untap' and unread this thread.!!
Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by karkinase(m): 1:37am On Aug 27, 2022
Yoruba girls are the worst when it comes to sex… can’t Bleep can’t cook nada
Akwa IBOM girls don’t get tired of sex but are chronic cheat.. one man is never enuf for them.
Igbo girls are too cunny don’t like them
Benue/ southernKaduna/Jos girls will cook wash loyal and give you mind blowing sex.
Hausa/Fulani girls are selective don’t really know their taste in men.

5 Likes

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 4:52am On Aug 27, 2022
Have anyone ever thought why the rate of HIV aids is high in Benue state that any other state in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by Kirkman: 7:37am On Aug 27, 2022
MrBachelor:
Akwa Ibom Girls:

Those one dey yellow like pawpaw, kon fine like mami wota. Their skin dey soft like agege bread. Dem sabi cook wella, kon sabi knack die. Dem fit knack you to coma. Na Akwa Ibom girl you go visit wey go ask you wether you go eat before eat, abi you go eat before eat. Kai Iniobong, you will forever occupy a special place in my life smiley
Why you no come marry Iniobong las las?

1 Like

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by BeanmanX(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2022
MrBachelor:
Akwa Ibom Girls:

Those one dey yellow like pawpaw, kon fine like mami wota. Their skin dey soft like agege bread. Dem sabi cook wella, kon sabi knack die. Dem fit knack you to coma. Na Akwa Ibom girl you go visit wey go ask you wether you go eat before eat, abi you go eat before eat. Kai Iniobong, you will forever occupy a special place in my life smiley
Uyaiincomparabl go Sabi knack be that,,,,I dey fear those Akwa ibom girls

I don't know if them swear with them with preek.. grin
Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by BeanmanX(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2022
IVORY2009:
Have anyone ever thought why the rate of HIV aids is high in Benue state that any other state in Nigeria.
Bro the rate of HIV is high in all states especially Lagos,,,,
Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 8:24am On Aug 27, 2022
BeanmanX:

It not true, from the records, its benue state that is leading, the reason i will state soon
Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by wumi2017(f): 8:33am On Aug 27, 2022
Proudly yoruba girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 8:38am On Aug 27, 2022
IVORY2009:

It not true, from the records, its benue state that is leading, the reason i will state soon

This is an unconfirmed report, in Benue state I was told by a friend of mine who served there some years ago, that in some of their remote villages, married men still give out their wives to visitors as a means of kola nut, that is to say for sex, and the woman has no option than to obey the command of the husband, to sleep with the visitor, this is still in practice till date, this are some of the reasons for the high rate of HIV aids in Benue state.

2 Likes

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:49am On Aug 27, 2022
BeanmanX:
Uyaiinco.mparabl go Sabi knack be that,,,,I dey fear those Akwa ibom girls

I don't know if them swear with them with preek.. grin

Can you stop mentioning me unnecessarily, please? undecided
Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by Chriswazo(m): 8:57am On Aug 27, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

He see fine girl like u that's trying to be useful for herself with IT, na preek and hot sex u wan acknowledge am for grin

Some guys sef...
Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by BeanmanX(m): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2022
IVORY2009:

Not true..alot of people in other regions/states usually evade HIV test,,,hence why they don't get the main figures..
I know people that told me themselves that they will rather stay without knowing their status than knowing...if South South government or South east government make HIV test mandatory u will be shocked with the amount of the people that has the virus... grin

2 Likes

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by BeanmanX(m): 10:00am On Aug 27, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I just wanted to know why ibom girls are always known to possess the spirit of Nympho,,,no offence tho. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:38am On Aug 27, 2022
IVORY2009:

Shut thf f uck up!
Dont even start.
Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2022
BeanmanX:

Dont mind him.
Re: The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2022
BeanmanX:
Not true..alot of people in other regions/states usually evade HIV test,,,hence why they don't get the main figures..
I know people that told me themselves that they will rather stay without knowing their status than knowing...if South South government or South east government make HIV test mandatory u will be shocked with the amount of the people that has the virus... grin

Can you just shut the fu ck up you this man!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe / This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] / See Photos Of Kenya Big Booty Girls That Makes Money With Her Big Ass ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.