Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. (7162 Views)

Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings / Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? / Most Married Women In Lagos Are Dating Young Men Without Their Husbands Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by LikeAking: 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Samakus:
But seriously, married women are misbehaving these days. Alot of them.

My married colleague whispered to my ear yesterday that she wished her husband was as tall as me. I was like, madam why are you telling me.

You can't be married and dey shook eye outside. Stay single if you can't be faithful. And this is for both gender

U dey spoil mkt.
Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Person carry free toto come give you instead make you chop clean mouth you dey do like juman.

It annoys me when guys waste golden opportunities like this! angry

Juman indeed.
Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
Wilson500:
Avoid married women
If karma no kill you
The husband will do the job faster
Know this and have peace grin
what if the husband is a weakling and a non-violent person
Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by abokikhalifa: 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The man would think he has married a wife not knowing she is a slut.

And on thier wedding day he would have been the happiest man on earth celebrating like he won a jackpot.

1 Like

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Samakus(m): 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
LikeAking:

U dey spoil mkt.

I am for the truth. I dare to be different

1 Like

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Baronthecelebri: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
virginchaser:
Sometime when people write here, you might think they are lying probably because such incidents have not happened around you. I can relate many that i can not type down here.
type it here

1 Like

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Baronthecelebri: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Person carry free toto come give you instead make you chop clean mouth you dey do like juman.

It annoys me when guys waste golden opportunities like this! angry
hahahahhaahh werey

1 Like

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by 27adam: 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
It’s really pathetic and these kind of women are known to another mind child and pin it on the husband.It’s really pathetic and these kind of women are known to another mind child and pin it on the husband....
Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by MrBachelor: 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
She probably isn't being satisfied sexually by her husband.

2 Likes

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
MrBachelor:

It's their problem not mine.

1 Like

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by MrBachelor: 12:13am On Aug 27, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

It's their problem not mine.

Of course.
Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by kingPhidel(m): 6:55am On Aug 27, 2022
I smell lies n fiction here. Story no clear

1 Like

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by virginchaser(m): 7:06am On Aug 27, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
type it here

You are too new in Nairaland to have privilege of my write up.
Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by freddie009(m): 7:41am On Aug 27, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls! Na so them be, u never see anything self. Just try avoid her. U think say na love she get for u, na lie oh! na trouble she want hang for ur neck so!

They don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

I'm telling you, women have been putting men in trouble right from the day of Adam and Eve.

If e cast nah OP go use head carry am, she go just cry small cry her husband fit forgive her.
Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by RentaStallion(m): 9:10am On Aug 27, 2022
OP be very careful... No start wetin you no fit finish... Something great is coming for you. No let that woman steal it.

If we are all complaining about woman of today... What about this spoilt ladies of today... At least tomorrow they will be someone wife too.

Tomorrow ladies will be more spoilt and wayward then than this. Becareful make another man no-go use your wife shine too.
Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:39am On Aug 27, 2022
abokikhalifa:

And on thier wedding day he would have been the happiest man on earth celebrating like he won a jackpot.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Amarabae(f): 9:43am On Aug 27, 2022
When you see a fake made up story, you will know.
Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by phemy36(m): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2022
Kobicove:
So based on this one-off experience you just concluded that all married women are no longer faithful? undecided

So quick to comment without reading the body of the story, even the heading contradict what you quoted. It bit my imagination how your lot pass exam. Honestly Nigerian female should be avoided by all means
Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by baretalk: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2022
Fake story.

1 Like

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2022
baretalk:
Fake story.
If that is what you think.
Weather true or false am not winning a trophy.
Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2022
The op is not lying. Come to government MDA's and see what is happening for yourself. I do hide in shame from our findings. I keep wondering how the banking sector with its porous nature will be.

Most married women are something else, just know this.

1 Like

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by donleo92(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2022
Bros na setup. fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:11am On Aug 27, 2022
donleo92:
Bros na setup. fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
You wey know.
Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Qatar2022: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2022
rocknation62:

Even if na advise you dey find, me nor fit give u

Like I said, no be my mouth you go hear say ogbono na draw soup! Good luck to you
Keep quiet my friend
Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Kobicove(m): 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
phemy36:

So quick to comment without reading the body of the story, even the heading contradict what you quoted. It bit my imagination how your lot pass exam. Honestly Nigerian female should be avoided by all means

Piss off you dumb foo.l!

If you passed through a school and did basic statistics you should know that an experience with one person is a very small sample size and cannot be said to be a fair representation of a population therefore the poster is wrong to use the word "Most" in this instance.

If you passed through school and did basic Philosophy you would know that the poster's conclusion would fall under what is known as "Fallacy of hasty assumption"

This poster who in my opinion is a dickhead opened this thread for the sole purpose of denigrating the womenfolk! angry

1 Like

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Helpout12345: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
Just because of one woman, you rush come here to say "most married women".
Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by phemy36(m): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kobicove:

Piss off you dumb foo.l!

If you passed through a school and did basic statistics you should know that an experience with one person is a very small sample size and cannot be said to be a fair representation of a population therefore the poster is wrong to use the word "Most" in this instance.

If you passed through school and did basic Philosophy you would know that the poster's conclusion would fall under what is known as "Fallacy of hasty assumption"

This poster who in my opinion is a dickhead opened this thread for the sole purpose of denigrating the womenfolk! angry

But why did you put male on your Monika. I'm so sorry, I don't use to quote your gender. Pardon me for this
Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by luizpippo(m): 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
So you saw boobs and pink pussy another man spent lot of money in marrying.
Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by butterfly777(m): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
MrBachelor:
Is it always the husband's fault ? What about the women who have become insatiable no matter what the husband doe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public / I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! / Bike Men Are Using Nigeria Women In Lagos As They Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.