Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No (4044 Views)

Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? / "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by romunu(m): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
Allow her,
ItIsWellAmen:
I was actually outside playing football when I saw about 6 missed calls. When I called back lo and behold it was my ex girlfriend. We broke up about two years now. So as we were talking she told me that she got a job interview with diamond bank in the same state I'm living. So she was contemplating of where she's gonna stay for some days before going back according to her, she doesn't have money for hotel. Please sincere advice needed....
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by techWriter3: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Well
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by qtguru(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:
I was actually outside playing football when I saw about 6 missed calls. When I called back lo and behold it was my ex girlfriend. We broke up about two years now. So as we were talking she told me that she got a job interview with diamond bank in the same state I'm living. So she was contemplating of where she's gonna stay for some days before going back according to her, she doesn't have money for hotel. Please sincere advice needed....

If you can help sure, but don't do anything with her, I still help my enemies, we still human

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by spice123(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:

The thing about me I don't know how to say no (to pu**y) especially when I know I have that thing (d**k) and someone is really in need of it ..

Yes I need who to teach me G bro . You have update for me grin

Continue.....
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by n0ble(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Supervisor and sales rep needed urgently in a beverage distributing company. Salary 60k for manager 40k for sales rep location benin City ugbowo
If interested call 0810 920 7108
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by MadarasBlade(m): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

if she never sent you a single msg during these last 2 yrs, thus ignoring your existence, then you have no reason to help this person. she would have never contacted you if she didnt suddenly need a free place to stay. you are a nobody to that person, and i suggest you remain a nobody and tell her to fukc off find another mean of accomodation.

remember: the job interview is the story she is telling you, and you really have NO IDEA why this person suddenly wants to stay in your house. BEWARE!!!!

Op take this advise.

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by tommy20: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
I will say NO. But in other for her not to feel bad, if you know truly she's your ex & you really don't wanna have anything to do with her, look for someone, a female friend you can link her up with.
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:
Ask her to show you proof of the invite.Dont forget to post here.
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by weslay: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
Learn how to say NO. I hate yes men
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by Okoroawusa: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Diamond bank?

Please change the name of the bank and then start the story again
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by Sweetvie: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
I don't why you guys are just advising Op to think with his head not dick undecided don't mind them jare... Op why would you think with ur head when u can simply think will ur dick and boom! You will have mini you, isn't that amazing? No stress n marriage wahala... Quickly tell her she welcome at anytime, you have to start now if you're waiting for nxt year it will shock u that baby food and diapers price have increase again so my guy no dey dull urself cheesy grin just invite me for the naming ceremony or baby dedication grin grin
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by ItIsWellAmen: 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
I so much respect you guys. I think I've gotten a lot of quality advice here... And come to think about this. We have not been talking much for the past two years o ... majority said the same thing here and that has been running through my head... I just texted her that I got a call from my bro to come over... immediately she responded, okay lemme know when you are back.. lol she told me the interview starts by Monday..I let her know that I'm traveling tomorrow to a very far place when will I arrive there and settle one or two in going for? what I'm going to do and start coming back ,? I think that is another red flag lol.. .. and mind you I remember diamond bank merged so I used diamond to make it short
& clear to that dumbed uncle calling himself fool up there lol....sha fear women oo. I Thought about all these things before I brought it here ... I really appreciate 100
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by Baronthecelebri: 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:
mumu don't allow her stay,if not you'll regret it.
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by Baronthecelebri: 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:

According to her she said replacement whatever she even showed me some documents bla bla bla. But that is not the case . The matter is how to avoid her totally but there's this her cousin that knows my house and he's the one that gave her my number I think is the dude that suggests her to reach out to me that I Will be an help cry
mumu,why didn't her cousin help her. I hate men like you.
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by Baronthecelebri: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
TNORWAY:
If she no force pregnancy for your head call me bastardd.

What can't she stay with the cousin by the way?
oh oh, help me ask am, the guy is a bloody SIMP
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:00am On Aug 27, 2022
Starz825:
Diamond bank?? Anyway..allow her...
But...guy grin
Op dey benin republic grin
Daimond wey enter access.
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by Johnsown1(m): 2:24am On Aug 27, 2022
There is no harm to receive a visitor at least you guys were not enemies. You can allow her to stay with stipulate time which you will make it known to her.

you can be sleeping in your guys crib at night while coming back in the morning to change your clothes for work or hustles to avoid long or cold night palava. Or you can stay with her if you have self control.
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by oladele5adesewa: 7:02am On Aug 27, 2022
Bridge the gab and be OBEDIENT in your hustle!Bridge the gab and be OBEDIENT in your hustle!...
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by harju007: 7:20am On Aug 27, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Diamond bank?

Please change the name of the bank and then start the story again

Oil dey ur head jare
People will just come up with outdated story without proper editing it.
Is diamond bank still alive?
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by Fredfr33zy(m): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2022
Kosoco:
Women sabi use person shaaaa.

I don't keep them as friends, except we are smashing. It is one favour or the other.
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by Theunderman: 9:04am On Aug 27, 2022
Dnt accept, instead pay fir an affordable hotel room for her, if you dnt want something to happen
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:

The thing about me I don't know how to say no especially when I know I have that thing and someone is really indeed of it ..

Yes I need who to teach me G bro . You have update for me grin

You really ready to learn??
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:

According to her she said replacement whatever she even showed me some documents bla bla bla. But that is not the case . The matter is how to avoid her totally but there's this her cousin that knows my house and he's the one that gave her my number I think is the dude that suggests her to reach out to me that I Will be an help cry

oga don't avoid her the best you can do is to look for any of your female friends or colleague speak with her plead with her to allow her to stay then direct her to go stay over there until she's done with her assignments
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
Gofwane:
Right now, his gbola charges don overtake his brain. So, no comment.

na how him go just take release all those hot akamu way dun accumulate for him body to the Ex body na dey him mind
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
Sweetvie:
I don't why you guys are just advising Op to think with his head not dick undecided don't mind them jare... Op why would you think with ur head when u can simply think with ur dick and boom! You will have mini you, isn't that amazing? No stress n marriage wahala... Quickly tell her she welcome at anytime, you have to start now if you're waiting for nxt year it will shock u that baby food and diapers price have increase again so my guy no dey dull urself cheesy grin just invite me for the naming ceremony or baby dedication grin grin

Can You Give Such Advice To Your Biological Brother If He Finds Himself In Such A Dire Situation??
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
[quote author=Johnsown1 post=116096619]There is no harm to receive a visitor at least you guys were not enemies. You can allow her to stay with stipulate time which you will make it known to her.

you can be sleeping in your guys crib at night while coming back in the morning to change your clothes for work or hustles to avoid long or cold night palava. Or you can stay with her if you have self control

Lol
Konjinus no know wetin be self control oo
if better konji hold you the self control go pick race

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by Sweetvie: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Can You Give Such Advice To Your Biological Brother If He Finds Himself In Such A Dire Situation??
And my bro won't be so dumb enough to give his ex a second look or plan on letting his ex stay over or even asking this kind of question. All his thinking doesn't revolve around sex. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Present Relationship Was A Movie What Will Be Its Soundtrack? / Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You??? / What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.