Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . (952 Views)

It Look Like Relationships Is Declining I Confirm This Yesterday / Increasing Lamentations Of Guys / The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . by knowhowk: 4:11am On Sep 17, 2022
In the Present day Nigeria ,What is really going on ,In My Area I knew about 4 Guys Grown up to be with a Woman ,But Hell No,I was Opportuned to have a Chat with two of them I was very Close to.

Mind you these are Guys about 40 ,The Second one is about 42 .

One Mentioned he has a Daughter with one Woman before but Japa when Hopes were Dashed and He Couldn't get a Good Job and the Lady Was On His Neck with Projects ,Demands and Plans Higher than his Pockets ,He Took to His Heels when She Tagged Him " Broke Ass" His Best wasn't Enough for Her .

He Mentioned When he is Fit Financially to Carry the Loads He would be back ...Paradventure another Man don take over ,It's Okay .He Added he sents all he could to her for her Daughter's Upkeeps.

Bros ...The day the Lady Mentioned it's a Must he must take her to the Registry ...He made up his Japa Mind from the Relationship ..

Fast track to the other Guy ..

He said How can he Marry when he is still living in a One Room Apartment..Face me I face you .A Graduate earning 30k as a Teacher in one of the Private Secondary Schools.

He said the Lady he is having Relationship with keeps asking him if he has gotten another Better Job ,He told her No ,The Lady told her he Better gets a Better Job as fast as Possible because her Parents is already asking her when she will begins Marriage Plans .

This Guy's mentioned that There is Virtually no Where he hasn't sent his CV to ,He even paid a Hired CV Composer to give him a Better Opportunity ,For where No Better Job.

Bros you expect me to go Marry ..On top of What .

Funny enough the Guy Mentioned ,Marriage is out of it ,He would just find one Lady Give Her Belle ,Accept the Responsibility ,That is all ,At least he would know he has a Child.

But Marriage MBA ooo.

Baby Papa,Baby Mama Full Every Where .
Single Father ,Single Mother .
Independent Ladies .

Couldn't Imagine a Man would say " He would rather be called an Irresponsible Man than Being called Responsible Man ,Trying to be a Responsible Man Na Hell ...
God Would Help Us.
Re: Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . by God1000(m): 4:15am On Sep 17, 2022
Marriage is on the decline due to several factors in today's world, the current economic hardship under this buhari administration and also our ladies are not ready to help in building a family.

Marriage nowadays is different from what it used to be.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . by libertyfather(m): 4:20am On Sep 17, 2022
Who marriage hep? Marriage lately do more harm than good cause we are adopting a system that doesn't belong to us at all now the economy is lashing it with koboko...is it not better baby daddy and baby mummy take of the baby and everyone live in peace
Re: Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . by knowhowk: 4:22am On Sep 17, 2022
God1000:
It's the current economic hardship under this buhari administration
. Okay ...

But the Holy Book says Who Finds a Wife finds a Better thing and Obtains favour from God ..

I no be Pastor or Imam ooo...

Abi No be sooo Again?

Abi that one no dey work again ...Na Sooo My Teacher Told me when I dey School oo

No matter the Economy of the Jungle the Lion Can never eat Grass ..But he be like say Some Lions Don dey eat Grass now ...

Well it's Like say Economy Realities is already Erasing Many Religious Realities .

Mehn So Many Hard Working Guys are Fucking Damn Sufferings ...Raising a Family No be Bread and Butter ..Even Bread and Butter no Cheap self grin

2 Likes

Re: Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . by knowhowk: 4:24am On Sep 17, 2022
libertyfather:
Who marriage hep?
. Children ,Some Women are Supportive , Companionship Nko .Abi No be True

1 Like

Re: Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . by God1000(m): 4:27am On Sep 17, 2022
knowhowk:
. Okay ...

But the Holy Book says Who Finds a Wife finds a Better thing and Obtains favour from God ..

I no be Pastor or Imam ooo...

Abi No be sooo Again?

Abi that one no dey work again ...Na Sooo My Teacher Told me when I dey School oo

No matter the Economy of the Jungle the Lion Can never eat Grass ..But he be like say Some Lions Don dey eat Grass now ...

Well it's Like say Economy Realities is already Erasing Many Religious Realities .

Mehn So Many Hard Working Guys are Fucking Damn Sufferings ...Raising a Family No be Bread and Butter ..Even Bread and Butter no Cheap self grin
this is why young guys are being cautious, it's better to be alone and live longer than to die early

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . by knowhowk: 4:33am On Sep 17, 2022
God1000:
this is why young guys are being cautious, it's better to be alone and live longer than to die early
I Understand you bro...But How about A 50 Year Old Man ?
Re: Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . by God1000(m): 4:38am On Sep 17, 2022
knowhowk:
I Understand you bro...But How about A 50 Year Old Man ?
Marriage isn't meant for everyone.

And don't forget that a 70-year-old man can still marry a young girl in our society if he's rich
Re: Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 17, 2022
It’s not declining because our online antimarriage and women bashers warriors go behind us offline to get married, who else would have thought crackhaus and Mosdii would ever get married after all their redpillings and women bashing.
Re: Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . by chiommy123(f): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2022
I blame the parents because they have failed to teach their wards to be responsible.

1 Like

Re: Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . by knowhowk: 6:39am On Sep 17, 2022
Rozross:
It’s not declining because our online antimarriage and women bashers warriors go behind us offline to get married, who else would have thought crackhaus and Mosdii would ever get married after all their redpillings and women bashing.
. Okay ...But Don't you think Wedding is more but Long term Marriage ,Union is What Matters ... Off course there are Many Weddings ,Just few Weeks , Months ,Years It Scatters .

I think That is what I'm referring to and that is what is Declining ,The Nasty Experiences involves is not What every Men can Go through and Many are not even Willing .

I agree with god1000 that says Marriage isn't for Everyone... if something is Working for you ,Great ,It doesn't work for others no matter how you try to Defend it .

In Every Experience there are sweet and bitters ones ...Some Can't Swallow the Bitters ones especially if it's Life Demanding .

Whoever says Money doesn't matter in Marriage not Wedding ,I don't agree .
Re: Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 17, 2022
knowhowk:
. Okay ...But Don't you think Wedding is more but Long term Marriage ,Union is What Matters ... Off course there are Many Weddings ,Just few Weeks , Months ,Years It Scatters .

I think That is what I'm referring to and that is what is Declining ,The Nasty Experiences involves is not What every Men can Go through and Many are not even Willing .

I agree with god1000 that says Marriage isn't for Everyone... if something is Working for you ,Great ,It doesn't work for others no matter how you try to Defend it .

In Every Experience there are sweet and bitters ones ...Some Can't Swallow the Bitters ones especially if it's Life Demanding .

Whoever says Money doesn't matter in Marriage not Wedding ,I don't agree .
Marriage is for everyone my dear, God never created anyone to remain single, He said we should go forth and multiply in marriage.
Re: Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . by knowhowk: 6:53am On Sep 17, 2022
Rozross:
Marriage is for everyone my dear, God never created anyone to remain single, He said we should go forth and multiply in marriage.
. Pastor I hear U .

And Man that can't feed himself go and Marry and Woman not well taken care of starts to Sleep around and Husband gets home finds out ,Draw out a Knife kill the Stranger Lover .Kill The Woman All in the name of Marriage is for Everyone .

And a Man With the Mindset Marriage is for Everyone as People like you keep asking him when will he Marry at 50 years ,Plunged himself into Marriage by force by fire ,In reality ,It is Absolutely Hell,Day in Day out ,It's Fight of No Provisions ,Hunger ,Landlord threw out Luggages ,Wife Disrespect husband .

Man Rides Bikes ,It was Collected from him ,He Joined in Labourers work at sites ,Fell when he was Carrying Cement ,broke his Legs ,Wife Humiliated and Compares him to other men Successful .

You want to call the Woman as Non God Fearing abi ...At the end of the day ..Oga Carry Sniper Drank .Died ... Why because he is Marriage ..

So many Marriages Ends so Sorrowful ,Many Need .If you have 5 kids and Happily Married sir ..it's not the same Experience with others ..No matter how sweet a Marriage is ,It's not for babies ,It's for the Patient and for the Matured ones . It's far Beyond the " Every Men must Marry sir
Re: Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 17, 2022
knowhowk:
. Pastor I hear U .

And Man that can't feed himself go and Marry and Woman not well taken care of starts to Sleep around and Husband gets home finds out ,Draw out a Knife kill the Stranger Lover .Kill The Woman All in the name of Marriage is for Everyone .

And a Man With the Mindset Marriage is for Everyone as People like you keep asking him when will he Marry at 50 years ,Plunged himself into Marriage by force by fire ,In reality ,It is Absolutely Hell,Day in Day out ,It's Fight of No Provisions ,Hunger ,Landlord threw out Luggages ,Wife Disrespect husband .

Man Rides Bikes ,It was Collected from him ,He Joined in Labourers work at sites ,Fell when he was Carrying Cement ,broke his Legs ,Wife Humiliated and Compares him to other men Successful .

You want to call the Woman as Non God Fearing abi ...At the end of the day ..Oga Carry Sniper Drank .Died ... Why because he is Marriage ..

So many Marriages Ends so Sorrowful ,Many Need .If you have 5 kids and Happily Married sir ..it's not the same Experience with others ..No matter how sweet a Marriage is ,It's not for babies ,It's for the Patient and for the Matured ones . It's far Beyond the " Every Men must Marry sir
I’m not a pastor but an evangelist. I am evangelist miss Iyaebe
Re: Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . by Peterrio: 7:11am On Sep 17, 2022
Rozross:
I’m not a pastor but an evangelist. I am evangelist miss Iyaebe

Evangelist or pastor, try read her post and gather sense

2 Likes

Re: Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . by kushma(m): 7:25am On Sep 17, 2022
Marriage is on decline due to many factors hindering it and now majority of this generation see it as a burden, after all benefit of marriage these it’s mostly child birth of which you attain outside marriage so why go into it suffer where you will carry wife’s financial burden, her families own, etc without gaining anything

1 Like

Re: Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . by 2times2(m): 7:52am On Sep 17, 2022
I don't why, but I choose to blame this (marriage decline) on YAHOO BOYS.
Re: Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . by Savedday: 7:54am On Sep 17, 2022
Marriage is increasing but the level of divorce/broken marriage is higher. This is because 9ja girls are complete liability. Be in marriage with them is like a treasure been thrown into the ocean.

They don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . by Fahvvy: 8:58am On Sep 17, 2022
Marriage is on the decline because of many reasons and I assure you that "finance" is not the major reason... It's a reason, but not the major one...

20years ago, 20k then was equivalent to about 100k now, you would assume that if people could marry then (with 20k) why can't people with the equivalent (100k +) marry now undecided...

If finance was a major factor, shouldn't that mean that people who earn above a 100k would settle down already? But I tell you, almost every male in my life who earns above a 100k is still single and those who earn less are married undecided....

So I doubt finance is the major reason...

The major reason why people don't want to marry is because they no longer see the need for marriage and why would they??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . by knowhowk: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2022
Savedday:
Marriage is increasing but the level of divorce/broken marriage is higher. This is because 9ja girls are complete liability. Be in marriage with them is like a treasure been thrown into the ocean.

They don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
. All of them shocked
Re: Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . by mosdii(m): 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
Rozross:

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . by Nonexisting1: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
As long as there are more simps who go about on their knees proposing to and disgracing themselves before the vagina gender, marriage will always be on a steady ascent. But just as the lion will not eat grass no matter the economic situation in a jungle, men like me will never give a fucck. The old simp that was screaming Chinenye chinenye you gave me gonorrhea in america for that video, his eyes done clear and na like that their eyes go dey clear one after the other.
Re: Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . by knowhowk: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nonexisting1:
As long as there are more simps who go about on their knees proposing to and disgracing themselves before the vagina gender, marriage will always be on a steady ascent. But just as the lion will not eat grass no matter the economic situation in a jungle, men like me will never give a fucck. The old simp that was screaming Chinenye chinenye you gave me gonorrhea in america for that video, his eyes done clear and na like that their eyes go dey clear one after the other.
. U funny ooo.Tank God it's not Hiv ... grin
Re: Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . by Yomit71(m): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
Fahvvy:
Marriage is on the decline because of many reasons and I assure you that "finance" is not the major reason... It's a reason, but not the major one...

20years ago, 20k then was equivalent to about 100k now, you would assume that if people could marry then (with 20k) why can't people with the equivalent (100k +) marry now undecided...

If finance was a major factor, shouldn't that mean that people who earn above a 100k would settle down already? But I tell you, almost every male in my life who earns above a 100k is still single and those who earn less are married undecided....

So I doubt finance is the major reason...

The major reason why people don't want to marry is because they no longer see the need for marriage and why would they??
And why would they not?
Re: Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . by knowhowk: 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tony : Bros T When are you Getting Married ?

Bros T : Why the need for Marriage ?

Tony : Have Kids ,Have a Companion , Someone to Share with ,Chats with ,Your Better Half , Becomes Responsible ,have Sex with etc .

Bros T : I can have Kids without Marriage .
I can have Companion ,A Very Good one to share and Chat with ,She doesn't Necessarily have to be under My Roof or be a Wife.

Becoming Responsible is to Pay School Fees,Feed the Kids and Take care of My Baby Mama ,I can do that by sending Money to School Bank Account and to her Account .
Marriage is not a Must . Spend time with The Kids whenever I wish .

With a Very Good Protection Measure Sex is the Cheapest thing to get .

I'm not Interested ...It's already Becoming Outdated ,It's just an Old Tradition Passed Unto us by The Religious Books and The Old.

Many Biblical or Quaranic ,Traditional Cultures and Ways of life are Already Outdated ,Either By Technology or by Civilizations.

Working for many years to Gather Money to pay for a Woman as Bride Price , Throwing one Stupid Wedding Party ,Trying to Satisfy one Father ,Mother and Brother inlaw all in the name of Keeping one Woman that have been bleeped and Enjoyed by other Men..Mtchew

I'm better off without Marriage..

Na Bros T Words Be that Oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . by knowhowk: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
Send Woman to School, bought her a car, Woman Dumped man for another Man.. Man is depressed and crying like a baby now..

Na waoo.

(1) (Reply)

Fertility Clinic In Lagos / Is Sxx Mandatory In A Relationship ? / Please Don't Email Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.