Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

My Girlfriends Dad Said Her Boyfriend Should Give Her Money To Learn Work. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriends Dad Said Her Boyfriend Should Give Her Money To Learn Work. (809 Views)

The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. / The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) / Baby , My Dad Said My Bride Price Is 9 . 5 Million Naira – Reply As A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriends Dad Said Her Boyfriend Should Give Her Money To Learn Work. by boyfwend(m): 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
I told my girlfriend to be productive with her time, she called me few days later, that after searching for a job she was unable to secure any good one.
Asked her how about learning a craft? she said she talked to her dad about it instead, he shouted on her to go and meet her boyfriend to give her money to go and learn a skill.

Lol, this got me thinking,

Is it the responsibility of the parent or the boyfriend/ girlfriend to acquaint their wards with a means of livelihood?
Re: My Girlfriends Dad Said Her Boyfriend Should Give Her Money To Learn Work. by Onitemhi(m): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
My gee no dull ya sef oo coz you go suffer for doing that !! Its going to choke you later

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Dad Said Her Boyfriend Should Give Her Money To Learn Work. by Godada(m): 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2022

Getting your girlfriend money to start something will be bad if the idea came from the dad.

It means the dad has abdicated from his responsibility.

The thing is: what's her character like?

You better put her in a family way if not you might be empowering another man's wife and creating an ingrate in the process.

To avoid, sad tales in the future, abort this relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Dad Said Her Boyfriend Should Give Her Money To Learn Work. by MrBachelor: 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
A very irresponsible father.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Dad Said Her Boyfriend Should Give Her Money To Learn Work. by PerfectStranger(m): 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
5yrs later she’ll tell you “ did I force you”. You’ll learn the hard way.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Dad Said Her Boyfriend Should Give Her Money To Learn Work. by Onitemhi(m): 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
MrBachelor:
A very irresponsible father.
chope knockle
Re: My Girlfriends Dad Said Her Boyfriend Should Give Her Money To Learn Work. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
Which kind father be that.
Re: My Girlfriends Dad Said Her Boyfriend Should Give Her Money To Learn Work. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
boyfwend:
I told my girlfriend to be productive with her time, she called me few days later, that after searching for a job she was unable to secure any good one.
Asked her how about learning a craft? she said she talked to her dad about it instead, he shouted on her to go and meet her boyfriend to give her money to go and learn a skill.

Is it the responsibility of the parent or the boyfriend/ girlfriend to acquaint their wards with a means of livelihood?

you should have replied to her:" tell your fada that it aint a BF's job to do that, it is PARENTS DUTY as you (BF) are only here for free toto and fun. remind the fada that, until you marry the babe, you shouldnt invest any dime on her

thats what bride price is for, aka to recoup the money the parent invested in raising and providing her with skills that she could use in marriage. imagine paying for this babe's skills for her to later go marry someone and benefit their family....kai!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Dad Said Her Boyfriend Should Give Her Money To Learn Work. by drmuchin: 12:16am On Aug 27, 2022
dont worry urself
the money would be deducted from the bride price
see it as as investment
Re: My Girlfriends Dad Said Her Boyfriend Should Give Her Money To Learn Work. by Fiscus105(m): 1:07am On Aug 27, 2022
boyfwend:

Since you are digging hole meant for husband, I think you should endeavor to carry few of responsibilities of husband nah

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Dad Said Her Boyfriend Should Give Her Money To Learn Work. by WonderManly(m): 2:19am On Aug 27, 2022
Oya! Them wan share the Bill 50-50 no cheating
Re: My Girlfriends Dad Said Her Boyfriend Should Give Her Money To Learn Work. by PerfectStranger(m): 2:52am On Aug 27, 2022
drmuchin:
dont worry urself
the money would be deducted from the bride price
see it as as investment
And if she later marry someone else?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Dad Said Her Boyfriend Should Give Her Money To Learn Work. by drmuchin: 3:36am On Aug 27, 2022
PerfectStranger:

And if she later marry someone else?

BREAKFAST
Re: My Girlfriends Dad Said Her Boyfriend Should Give Her Money To Learn Work. by Drsnives(m): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
Tell the papa make he die ist b4 you fit take im responsibility
Re: My Girlfriends Dad Said Her Boyfriend Should Give Her Money To Learn Work. by Chris2863(m): 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
Nah your girlfriend carry that scope come op. I will call her a smart one grin
Re: My Girlfriends Dad Said Her Boyfriend Should Give Her Money To Learn Work. by Slynation(m): 4:54am On Aug 28, 2022
I put it to you that her father didn't say anything, neither did she ask her Father about any craft...That word came straight from the covens of manipulation which is likely to work on you, if not now, in weeks to come...

If you like, go on and Simp for her, she will come back home one day to inform you that she met one amazing guy and the rest will be history...

PS: As for me, I can't advice any nigga on how to spend their money, I can only give you akonuche...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriends Dad Said Her Boyfriend Should Give Her Money To Learn Work. by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 28, 2022
Chris2863:
Nah your girlfriend carry that scope come op. I will call her a smart one grin
Op no just smart
Re: My Girlfriends Dad Said Her Boyfriend Should Give Her Money To Learn Work. by abioyeayanfeolu(m): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2022
OP,OP,OP ,. How many times did I call you?
You can give her money to learn work since it is not mine
I will advise you follow your heart don't be a KPEKUS MAN, Think with your head not with your J.K,OP BE CAREFUL AND WISE.

MY OPINION NO SHADES

(1) (Reply)

Watch Crossdresser James Brown Sextape Leaked Online | Boulx / Romantic Man Dives Into Ocean To Rescue Engagement Ring / My Roommate doesn't wanna Pay Rent ( Advice Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.