Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) (7300 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by EIeyigidigan: 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Nice prank for fools to believe is real.
what the hell is your problem.
I've been watching you recently displaying your stupidity all over this forum
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
EIeyigidigan:
what the hell is your problem.
I've been watching you recently displaying your stupidity all over this forum
I guess you are one of the fools.lol
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bvlgari:

Most of una mouth for this forum ehnn, go just open mouth waaaa

Cant u talk without insulting people? "Inconsistent mod" wtf are you to call them that?

Go find sense if u nor get sense

scallywag noticed....oya face front grin

Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Bvlgari: 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
Karemarealty288:

scallywag noticed....oya face front grin

Lol yeye boy....oya face your life cool
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bvlgari:

Lol yeye boy....oya face your life cool

Thank you sir...

1 Like

Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Belteshazzar1: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
This world self
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Minjim: 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
BenjaminDomer:
You for stand grin grin grin

The man and bae japaa
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Minjim: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kutunban:
why was the room making sounds of crickets and immediately he saw her when he was running away the sound of crickets stop? It seems it has been doctored or it's a fake video anyway anything fit happen for this Nigeria. I don't think witches fly like this and you see them physically to the extent of recording on phones.

Biko, how exactly do you think witches fly?
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Shalashaska: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Simple cgi. Poorly done.
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Channah1(f): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
The way some of you doubt here I wonder under what kind of deceit you were brought up that has messed up with your common sense of reasoning.

How can this be fake?
Who will have time to go and be doing skit or prank by that kind of time and not film with camera light to capture the image very well?

Can't you even hear from the sound in the background that it was in the middle of the night and everywhere was already silent?

They'll be arguing like.... mtchew!

By the way, that man took a great risk. This is why I don't like apartments that have windows facing the road.
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by sureteeboy(m): 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
Channah1:
The way some of you doubt here I wonder under what kind of deceit you were brought up that has messed up with your common sense of reasoning.

How can this be fake?
Who will have time to go and be doing skit or prank by that kind of time and not film with camera light to capture the image very well?

Can't you even hear from the sound in the background that it was in the middle of the night and everywhere was already silent?

By the way, that man took a great risk. This is why I don't like apartments that have windows facing the road.
Despite the fact that the link to the original video created by the VFX artist has been posted, you still had to post this?

Going by this logic, why do horror movies involving hunted houses mostly involve dark rooms? Could it be that the production company couldn't afford a decent camera light to shoot the scene? grin
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Channah1(f): 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
sureteeboy:

Despite the fact that the link to the original video created by the VFX artist has been posted, you still had to post this?

Oh.. I see. I don't about that.
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Solofresh2: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
Channah1:

How can this be fake?

But I don't really believe in this witches and wizards bullshit though
Maybe until I experience one myself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Bvlgari: 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
Channah1:

How can this be fake?

Most of them commenting that its an effect are just saying it to trick their mind that this isnt true or that things like this dont happen.

Well, shocker alert, this stuffs do happen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by crackhouse(m): 5:15am On Aug 29, 2022
This is real. People should know that the world is full of mysterious things.. the more u know this the better for u cos it will make to be always prayerful..
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Michelle70(m): 5:32am On Aug 29, 2022
Solofresh2:
omo, i have experienced one myself.
Didnt necessarily see the witch sha but i knew a man who saw a ghost.
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Michelle70(m): 5:34am On Aug 29, 2022
crackhouse:
This is real. People should know that the world is full of mysterious things.. the more u know this the better for u cos it will make to be always prayerful..
i felt its real too
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Michelle70(m): 5:37am On Aug 29, 2022
Bvlgari:

Most of them commenting that its an effect are just saying it to trick their mind that this isnt true or that things like this dont happen.

Well shocker alert, this stuffs do happen
No matter how i want to believe its fake, i think this thing is real
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Channah1(f): 6:43am On Aug 29, 2022
Solofresh2:

Oh.... You'll rather experience it yourself? Ok.
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by SisterFire(f): 8:13am On Aug 29, 2022
KingMack:
Winch dey fly like wettin dey swim for gutter grin una try for the acting sha cheesy

how does witches( Dark teleAnu sects) fly? u Africans are too dull.
U believe someone used his blood to wash ur sin against the future but don't believe this,
You know nothing about dark teleanu instead of keep ur Religious infested mouth shut u are talking trash ...

Edited : the video can be fake ,but Nigerians know nothing about witches that even the real one might be called fake .
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by SisterFire(f): 8:17am On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Bvlgari: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
SisterFire:

how does witches( Dark teleAnu sects) fly? u Africans are too dull.
U believe someone used his blood to wash ur sin against the future but don't believe this,
You know nothing about dark teleanu instead of keep ur Religious infested mouth shut u are talking trash ...

Edited : the video can be fake ,but Nigerians know nothing about witches that even the real one might be called fake .

Pls can u educate us more about this?
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by SisterFire(f): 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bvlgari:

Pls can u educate us more about this?
... What did want to know ask me here https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/299#116146727

I don't like novice interfering
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Bvlgari: 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
SisterFire:
... What did want to know ask me here https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/299#116146727

I don't like novice interfering

Alright, very well understood...heading to your thread now
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kutunban:
why was the room making sounds of crickets and immediately he saw her when he was running away the sound of crickets stop? It seems it has been doctored or it's a fake video anyway anything fit happen for this Nigeria. I don't think witches fly like this and you see them physically to the extent of recording on phones.
Maybe the crickets were all stunned by the witch's power. grin
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
KingMack:
Winch dey fly like wettin dey swim for gutter grin una try for the acting sha cheesy
Maybe to witches, air is like water they simply need to swim through.. grin
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hintona:
When I watched it, I was scared.
Ofcourse you were. grin
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
abumeinben:
Odin brakata.

Witch with batman eyes.
All the better to see you with. grin
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
Channah1:

How can this be fake?

How in the world can you tell the time of day it is by the background sound abeg? Can you also tell us exact location of maybe the owner of the truck too? grin

So you don't even realize the video is fake means you don't know the power of what is film trick. grin
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Channah1(f): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How in the world can you tell the time of day it is by the background sound abeg? Can you also tell us exact location of maybe the owner of the truck too? grin

So you don't even realize the video is fake means you don't know the power of what is film trick. grin

Still doesn't rule out the fact that the spiritual exists. undecided
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Channah1:
Still doesn't rule out the fact that the spiritual exists. undecided
How in the world does this video here even prove that it does? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are We Living in the End Times? / Is ''let The Sick Say I Am Heald And Poor, Am Rich'' Not Telling Lies??? / Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.