Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) (7302 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Channah1(f): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How in the world does this video here even prove that it does? grin

When you sleep and see yourself in the dream, that image you see, is it a spirit or human being?
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
Channah1:
When you sleep and see yourself in the dream, that image you see, is it a spirit or human being?
It is a memory of myself that I see...much of what you see in your dreams are the playback from your own memory by your subconscious. Nothing "spiritual" about that since it all stops when you physically die. undecided
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Channah1(f): 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
It is a memory of myself that I see...much of what you see in your dreams are the playback from your own memory by your subconscious. Nothing "spiritual" about that since it all stops when you physically die. undecided

Don't worry, all the doubting Thomas'. God help you one day you'll a ghost. Then you'll believe.
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
Channah1:
Don't worry, all the doubting Thomas'. God help you one day you'll a ghost. Then you'll believe.
I have seen those in the past. Only it turned out my mind was playing some serious tricks on me back then too. undecided
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Channah1(f): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I have seen those in the past. Only it turned out my mind was playing some serious tricks on me back then too. undecided

Ok.
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Channah1:
Ok.
Majority on this planet live and die without ever being impacted in any way of form by what you call the spiritual. However, those who go around believing everything they think is spiritual do so at the cost of their mental health. undecided

So becareful with these ideas that you spin around in your head. undecided
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Channah1(f): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Majority on this planet lives and die without ever being impacted in any way of form by what you call the spiritual. However, those who go around believing everything they think is spiritual do so at the cost of their mental health. undecided

So becareful with these ideas that you spin around in your head. undecided

Your opinion.
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Channah1:
Your opinion.
It isn't an opinion at all. undecided

Most of those people who run to church with you, the worst they have seen is their own shadow scaring them. Other than that, it is pretty much all mental delusions born of anxiety and other disorders linked with upbringing and environment. undecided
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Channah1(f): 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:

It's not a universal truth and not generally accepted.
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Channah1(f): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Most of those people who run to church with you, the worst they have seen is their own shadow scaring them. Other than that, it is pretty much all mental delusions born of anxiety and other disorders linked with upbringing and environment. undecided

SMH.
I see youve gone back to atheism.

Lord have mercy on you.
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Kobojunkie: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Channah1:
SMH.
I see youve gone back to atheism.
Lord have mercy on you.
Honestly, open your mind up! undecided

Jesus Christ Himself informed you that unless you become like a child in your thinking, you will never enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. undecided
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
Channah1:
It's not a universal truth and not generally accepted.
Well, it is not generally accepted that the earth is spherical but that doesn't mean it isn't a truth that it is. undecided
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Channah1(f): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Well, it is not generally accepted that the earth is spherical but that doesn't mean it isn't a truth that it is. undecided

I hear you.
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by KingMack(m): 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bvlgari:

Lmao Baba abeg how winch dey fly? cheesy grin

No am from Edo State...we know how dey fly grin
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by KingMack(m): 12:23am On Aug 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Maybe to witches, air is like water they simply need to swim through.. grin

grin
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by Bvlgari: 7:19am On Aug 30, 2022
KingMack:

No am from Edo State...we know how dey fly grin

So u as Edo boy dey join them talk this trash too smdh
Re: Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) by LordReed(m): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2022
Bvlgari:
Moment a man and his spouse captures a witch flying at night.

Note: VERY SCARY AND REAL ENCOUNTER...DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE HEART

Things dey happen o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33yMN22h2Sc

As fake as a 7 naira note. LoLz.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are We Living in the End Times? / Is ''let The Sick Say I Am Heald And Poor, Am Rich'' Not Telling Lies??? / Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.