Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums (63354 Views)

Throwback To Atiku Crowd In Kano In 2019 Campaign / Photos From Outside Sani Abacha Stadium After Hitting Full Capacity For Atiku / Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by FreeStuffsNG: 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
In all honesty ehn northerners are politically more intelligent and loyal than the southerners. In a situation where everybody’s eye tear, there will be disunity

You don't understand politics if you think Atiku will rely solely on northern votes when PMB is still alive wink

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Officialighalo5(m): 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lies.....
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Obidatti2023s(m): 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
All I know is Nigeria’s division is inevitable
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by adefitim(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
TollMind:
It’s only beggars
When I was serving in Katsina as a corper 70% of their population there are beggars
Those guys are suffering, they have been put on chock hold with stomach infrastructure of the wicked elites, some northerners wicked sha
The crowd must be filled with almagiris looking forward to their next meal from allah knows where

So the same people turned up for Obi’s rally they are Obidients right?
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by yommen: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
In all honesty ehn northerners are politically more intelligent and loyal than the southerners. In a situation where everybody’s eye tear, there will be disunity

More politically intelligent yet their children do slave jobs in the south!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by hush15: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by blacknoir: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
Where is the pictures

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
TollMind:

If only I remained in the North, I would have tried to enlighten them more, although a few of them are enlightened especially The once who have come to the south other places outside Nigeria and are working hard to earn what they have as well as being educated, not the thieving elites
But the insecurity in the north has made it unstable and made them untrustworthy, I had to relocate back to the south, cause I’m a freeman and can’t close my eyes to wrong doings
The north learnt all this from the south, sometimes I feel they are well coordinated with these activities but their aim is grounded especially with their motives and actions

You truly know them.

The educated and wildly traveled once are very intelligent and civilized.
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by omoredia: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
My third eye has never deceived me

That third eye go soon suffer blindness

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
kindklemz:

Atiku got no chance, you don't win elections especially Presidential election in Nigeria with just one region.

Atiku may be accepted by a section of the Northern population but he is a no no in the south. That's enough reason to lose.
Atiku can not get 25% votes in any Southern states.
You can take that to the bank.
Obi is holding sway in the South East and part of South South.
Tinubu is having South West, maybe some South South.
Even if Atiku gets the whole 19 states, he needs to win and get at least 25% votes in 24 states, that's the big huddle.

I'm still shocked that y'all think is only about voting.

Wake up mate!
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by slaxe2: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
Whoever rules this country should just do a spectacular job

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Damscole: 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
That's a very big lie how can u say 70% of them are beggers I know there is poverty and hunger but the people there are very hardworking not beggers
TollMind:
It’s only beggars
When I was serving in Katsina as a corper 70% of their population there are beggars
Those guys are suffering, they have been put on chock hold with stomach infrastructure of the wicked elites, some northerners wicked sha
The crowd must be filled with almagiris looking forward to their next meal from allah knows where

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by CheapHomes1: 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Previous Thread: 300,000 APC Members Burn Brooms In Katsina, Join PDP (Video + Sai Mun Bata Wuta)

According to @royaltyuso

https://twitter.com/royaltyuso/status/1563579167358459909?t=8D7_CxuH-I1FJ39AC71Gzw&s=19

Who did the census and did the calculation that the crowd will fill 10 stadiums?
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:

Get ur facts right.. the west and the east are two different ethnicity stop merging us together. Till we return to regionalism the problems in this country will continue to linger
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Honjoshy4u: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
TollMind:
It’s only beggars

It makes it more interesting that the same 1 vote you have, they also have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by slimshady1000: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
When someone starts his statement with 'believe me'.....
100% lies

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by jikjimmy: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
AirFireEarthH20:

Let the two foolish tribes in the South continue to fight themselves. North will teach South a bitter lesson.
You are one of the parasites in this country, do not worry, you all are the next target of the Fulani jihads, if you are not a Fulani and in you from the north, your days are numbered.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
Trinitycian:

Atiku is for both the South and the North. He's a nationalist. Tinubu is pro-Yoruba, Obi is pro-Igbo and Kwankwaso is pro-HausaFulani. Only Atiku is pro-Nigeria. We need a unifier badly to unite Nigeria
Atiku is Pro-dubai
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Kajaard: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
onuman:

....and you are happy that Almajiri beggars largely determine who presides over you and your country.
Sad to share one country with some of you.

You must be extremely foolish since comprehension is a problem for you.

I was simply telling him a fact that these northerners have their PVCs and take the elections seriously unlike us southerners. You need to go back to school to learn English comprehension. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by fergie001: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
crazygod:

Don't forget Atiku is also Pro-cameroun. grin

Jondelng:

Atiku is Pro-dubai

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Creamypie(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
AirFireEarthH20:

Let the two foolish tribes in the South continue to fight themselves. North will teach South a bitter lesson.
let we south and easterners and the north teach west a bitter lesson. The south- west betrayed south east/south in 2015, when they romanced with north to bring calamity of president. Now we see the suffering he re-introduced.west are now calling themselves south, saying they are first, south, before west, all cos they know that block western votes can't guarantee them presidency without block north votes, realising that north cant leave atiku, kwankwaso, to vote western muslim, knowing fully well that they don't consider them as genuine Muslims, also forgetting we gave and supported the west with block votes,in obasanjo presidency, remember obasabjo wasnt even voted for by his western brothers. In fact, the north and east/south joined forces to vote a westerner, against western wish in 1999 and 2003. If obi doesn't win, it should go back north. Its a bitter pill we south and east will force them to swallow.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Yeyenairaland(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
Where is the crowd grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by oshozondii: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
kindklemz:

Atiku got no chance, you don't win elections especially Presidential election in Nigeria with just one region.

Atiku may be accepted by a section of the Northern population but he is a no no in the south. That's enough reason to lose.
Atiku can not get 25% votes in any Southern states.
You can take that to the bank.
Obi is holding sway in the South East and part of South South.
Tinubu is having South West, maybe some South South.
Even if Atiku gets the whole 19 states, he needs to win and get at least 25% votes in 24 states, that's the big huddle.
So which of the Candidates will get 25% in 24 States?

Just a ? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by PROPHETmichael: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
My third eye is telling me Nigerians will finally settle for Atiku. The APC muslim-Muslim ticket will greatly affect them, we all know Obi is going nowhere for now.

You have seen well because come 2023, Atiku will take over the mantle of leadership of this country.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by abbey621(m): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
I'll be very happy if Tinubu wins, I'll also be happy if Atiku wins. I would be happy not because they are saints or I expect Nigeria to turn into America overnight but because this will shut the mouth of the e-diots who believe elections are won by shouting on social media. I would be happy because una go finally realize the power that the North possess when it comes to national politics and stop senseless tribal and bigot driven arguments.

I'll be happy because we'll finally see if Obi is a movement or just a phase. If he's a movement then after elections he should continue the momentum and build structures. If it is indeed a movement, he'll play true opposition and not retreat back into the unknown until next election. I know some people still dey believe Obi can emerge as winner, for those people I say, REST IN PEACE grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Kingspin(m): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
Only free-of-charge supporters are the real supporters.
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Themandator: 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
For Obi good
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by ejimatic: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Previous Thread: 300,000 APC Members Burn Brooms In Katsina, Join PDP (Video + Sai Mun Bata Wuta)

According to @royaltyuso

https://twitter.com/royaltyuso/status/1563579167358459909?t=8D7_CxuH-I1FJ39AC71Gzw&s=19
. They are 500 ! Don't you know LP is popular in the north? grin grin. How Obi will defeat BAT and ATIKU is what we shall see. Let the build up continue!

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by TollMind: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
Damscole:
That's a very big lie how can u say 70% of them are beggers I know there is poverty and hunger but the people there are very hardworking not beggers

Story story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) / Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman) / Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.