Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums (63371 Views)

Throwback To Atiku Crowd In Kano In 2019 Campaign / Photos From Outside Sani Abacha Stadium After Hitting Full Capacity For Atiku / Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by edosignature(m): 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
Atiku Abubakar the peoples choice 2023.
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Iyatostrong(f): 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
[quote author=Rozross post=116129175]My third eye is telling me Nigerians will finally settle for Atiku. The APC muslim-Muslim ticket will greatly affect them, we all know Obi is going nowhere for now.[ Then we will be ruled by another fulani for another 8years. Que sera sera!]
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by chiedozie198100: 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
Video evidence please
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by iyke2frankeze: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Where is the picture?
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by georgeakins: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Obidatti2023s:
All I know is Nigeria’s division is inevitable

Yes, of course.
But it will come with bloodshed, and so many countries may emerge . And some parts may not know peace until Jesus comes.
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Techstar: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Hausa and Fulani are Brothers. They are one with so many inter marriages amongst them. And Hausa will rule this Country someday. But IGBO can never rule this Country. grin grin
You can start with becoming governors in Kano, kaduna and katsina states before you talk of vice president and president. All SE governors, senators, Kings and political office holders are Igbos, while the largest tribe in Nigeria can't boast of five governors grin grin
Check this out: Among the presidential hopefuls, Tinubu is yoruba, atiku and Kwankwanso are fulani, Obi is Igbo. Among vice-president hopefuls, Datti is tuareg, Okowa Urhobo, Shettima is Kanuri, while Idahosa is Esan. Even the minority of minority tribes are represented, but the largest tribe is no where to be found in the scheme of things. But, you are boasting of marrying pretty fulani babes grin cheesy I wish y'all the best of luck in your brotherly relationship. By the time y'all wake up from your daydreams, may it not be too late. smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by SlavaUkraini: 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
Techstar:
Atiku that couldn't condemn Deborah's killers is who you are calling a unifier. I guess unifier have a new meaning undecided

What about Tinubu that couldn't say anything about the herdsmen that Invaded the South West and killed scores of people..... ?
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Truthisunique2: 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Trinitycian:

I am not happy with Atiku for that. Even though I want him to win, he messed up there big time. I have read convincing reasons in his defence, but I won't buy them. Even if he was quiet about it like Tinubu and others, I would still be angry. But then, we humans are all flawed. All candidates possess qualities I don't like. All. But Atiku is manageable, that's why I am supporting him
Don't let them deceive you with blackmail

Did Tinubu or Obi condemn the blasphemy?

Why always Atiku, is he the president, Atiku tactically condemned it and still deleted it to pacify both sides

He didn't say he uncondemed it, he simply kept removed it to douse tension from the other side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by SlavaUkraini: 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
Techstar:
Worse part, is 80% of those guys there are hausas, who have the highest population in Nigeria and the true sons of the soil. While their ruling class are majority fulani(who are a minority and even foreigners). Abeg, no be juju be dat? grin grin
You can start with becoming governors in Kano, kaduna and katsina states before you talk of vice president and president. All SE governors, senators, Kings and political office holders are Igbos, while the largest tribe in Nigeria can't boast of five governors grin grin
Check this out: Among the presidential hopefuls, Tinubu is yoruba, atiku and Kwankwanso are fulani, Obi is Igbo. Among vice-president hopefuls, Datti is tuareg, Okowa Urhobo, Shettima is Kanuri, while Idahosa is Esan. Even the minority of minority tribes are represented, but the largest tribe is no where to be found in the scheme of things. But, you are boasting of marrying pretty fulani babes grin cheesy I wish y'all the best of luck in your brotherly relationship. By the time y'all wake up from your daydreams, may it not be too late. smiley wink

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa is Igbo........ Not Urhobo

The name Ifeanyi is an Igbo name

That is why the South East cannot reject him as not been one of them.
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Techstar: 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
Trinitycian:

I am not happy with Atiku for that. Even though I want him to win, he messed up there big time. I have read convincing reasons in his defence, but I won't buy them. Even if he was quiet about it like Tinubu and others, I would still be angry. But then, we humans are all flawed. All candidates possess qualities I don't like. All. But Atiku is manageable, that's why I am supporting him
Atiku's case is different. He told his twitter handler to delete the post. The handwriting on the wall is crystal clear. This one your name starts with Trinity, you can prau to the true Trinity to make you support who he wants, and who will protect his interests.
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Techstar: 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa is Igbo........ Not Urhobo
wow, I had no idea, thanks
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Kagd10: 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Problem was Tinubu choosing a northern Muslim as vp. That's where his failure started from

Both northern and Christian people will prefer the presidency to remain in the north so far they're also represented. Tinubu messed up in that regard, that's the truth

Trash because Atiku is a Muslim fanatic which is worse than Tinubu's liberalism.

Meanwhile, if a Muslim is the VP, a Christian will be senate President.
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by elampiro(m): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
This must be sarcasm. Someone once said a similar thing about Obi in the North and it ended up being a sarcastic statement.
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Royalty83(m): 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
Veggieseedies:
It is now between atiku and obi. I pray buhari works for obi by making sure he gets some northern votes for tilumbu

See mumu
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by sprints1: 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
I don't like atiku,tinubu,obi but to pick btw deep blue sea and devil. Don't let me lie you. Atiku will be better than the rest. He is greedy yes but out of his greed comes a slight light at the tunnel for Nigeria.
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by jrusky(m): 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
I had told them it's pdp moment. Our party has come to return power to the people either town Hall Party likes it or not, either canopy party likes it or not it's pdp moment every little rat should go and relax.
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Tunjibalogun: 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kagd10:

Trash because Atiku is a Muslim fanatic which is worse than Tinubu's liberalism.

Meanwhile, if a Muslim is the VP, a Christian will be senate President.
Atiku a Muslim fanatic? Lmao cheesy grin

AND agbado man a Liberal?
You're definitely sick in the head

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Hermzou: 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
Trinitycian:
Sai Mun Bata Wuta grin
Me Xaku Ba Wuta ?
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by etrouble: 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
My third eye is telling me Nigerians will finally settle for Atiku. The APC muslim-Muslim ticket will greatly affect them, we all know Obi is going nowhere for now.

The race is between Atikulation and Emilokan Tinubu. Obituary Giringori and his Twitter supporters are just joking.
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by etrouble: 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Trinitycian:

Atiku is for both the South and the North. He's a nationalist. Tinubu is pro-Yoruba, Obi is pro-Igbo and Kwankwaso is pro-HausaFulani. Only Atiku is pro-Nigeria. We need a unifier badly to unite Nigeria

Pro Nigeria, or pro Looting?
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Kagd10: 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Atiku a Muslim fanatic? Lmao cheesy grin

AND agbado man a Liberal?
You're definitely sick in the head

Yes Atiku is. The religion of his wives were changed to Muslims.. He even converted their names sef to show you bad it was. Not just that, he also champion killer herdsmen.

Tinubu's wife is a Christian.
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by goodheart01: 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
My third eye has never deceived me

U mean the third eye between your legs?? This is politics and not oloshoism
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Freebills12: 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
wink[color=#000099][/color]
Rozross:
In all honesty ehn northerners are politically more intelligent and loyal than the southerners. In a situation where everybody’s eye tear, there will be disunity

In all honesty, we know that that Hausa Fulani would not have contested next year's presidential election if Tinibu has championed for a candidate from South East. The north would not have found any justification but when Tinubu began to beat drum for his presidential nomination, it gave the north justification because south west has taken theirs through Obasanjo, then Osibanjo and now Tinibu. North will always have upper hand because of this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by DEROX: 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mrincredible05:
If Atiku wins this election I stand with the igbos to divide this country. Atiku winning signifies NO HOPE for the common man. Somebody that told us he is coming to enrich his friends.
It seems the North is made up of all categories of useless human beings. What have there really offered this country apart from insecurity. Look my region sustains the economy of this country. If peter Obi doesn't win we divide period.
grin igbo man and threats why havent they divided it since 2015 upon all the loud mouths
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by jimmynauty: 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
My third eye has never deceived me

I wan win #10million on betting. Can I quote you so that your unfailing third eye go see for me.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
jimmynauty:

I wan win #10million on betting. Can I quote you so that your unfailing third eye go see for me.
Not used for irresponsible stuffs
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by shortIGBOman: 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
Techstar:
Just the way Governors of Anambra and Enugu are IGALA. Anambra and half of Enugu State are IGALA ancestral Land. Only Ebony, Imo and Abia States are IGBO indegineous States. All the wealthy People in Enugu and Anambra are Igala. While the average class are Igbo

When the North finally gives BIAFRA independence. You guys will only go with your 3 and half IGBO indigenous States. Which are Ebonyi, Imo, Abia and half of Enugu State. grin grin

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by bolabadmus38: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
It would been fair if it goes to the South this time around. .....a notherner having ruled for two terms(Eight years).... Nigeria will move forward if the power is shifted.
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
TollMind:
It’s only beggars
When I was serving in Katsina as a corper 70% of their population there are beggars
Those guys are suffering, they have been put on chock hold with stomach infrastructure of the wicked elites, some northerners wicked sha
The crowd must be filled with almagiris looking forward to their next meal from allah knows where

liar 70% beggars the crowd shocked you ,the same are the voters

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by TollMind: 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
hakeemhakeem:

liar 70% beggars the crowd shocked you ,the same are the voters

Hakeem I know it’s your region and your religious brother, but be truthful to yourself, allah knows I’m not lying

Off course they’re going to vote, yes
....Correctly..... NO
....in favor of stomach infrastructure that is present at that point...YES
.....because it’s their religious brother.....YES

Let’s be frank and sincere
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by orion7: 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
In all honesty ehn northerners are politically more intelligent and loyal than the southerners. In a situation where everybody’s eye tear, there will be disunity
it’s the greedy bobo Chicago. If not. Eh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
Beware of photoshop grin

Video is bit harder to manipulate. Has he released any videos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) / South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends / Dele Momodu Congratulates Peter Obi As The Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.