Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,099 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums (63384 Views)

Throwback To Atiku Crowd In Kano In 2019 Campaign / Photos From Outside Sani Abacha Stadium After Hitting Full Capacity For Atiku / Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by tenpipsperday: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
Animals are masturbating on mere claim, no pics, no video to show for it.
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Abujason: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
But I thought they said Tinubu has already locked up all Northern States votes. How this come happen na? grin

Whether PDP or Labour Party, fine. But not Emi Lokan and his party of pain and suffering, APC.

God forbid BAT thing!

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Lionnation: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
In all honesty ehn northerners are politically more intelligent and loyal than the southerners. In a situation where everybody’s eye tear, there will be disunity
you think northern elites are foolish when they keep their people uneducated poor,
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Goodnigga: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
My third eye is telling me Nigerians will finally settle for Atiku. The APC muslim-Muslim ticket will greatly affect them, we all know Obi is going nowhere for now.
Abi since it is by NE/NW votes alone elections are worn
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Sarsaproko: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
The next presidential election will be inconclusive.. There will be an interim government...

This I have seen...

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Themandator: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
My third eye is telling me Nigerians will finally settle for Atiku. The APC muslim-Muslim ticket will greatly affect them, we all know Obi is going nowhere for now.

The.mews.helos Obi not Atiku or Tinubu or Kwankwaso
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Codes151(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
Is the crowd the number of registered voters for 2023?
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by shortIGBOman: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
Trinitycian:
Sai Mun Bata Wuta grin

Nagode. grin

Naka sai naka.

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by omoyeni37: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Where is the wembley capacity crowd grin grin
LP will shock them in 2023
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Princedapace(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
AirFireEarthH20:

Let the two foolish tribes in the South continue to fight themselves. North will teach South a bitter lesson.

hahaha, yes. Yorubas and Igbos lack of unity is the greatest problem of the south. It is a shame that the two most intelligent tribes: Igbos and Yourbas have refused to work together. But I think it is the yorubas who are more greedy. They have ruled at least

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by lailo: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Trinitycian:

Atiku is for both the South and the North. He's a nationalist. Tinubu is pro-Yoruba, Obi is pro-Igbo and Kwankwaso is pro-HausaFulani. Only Atiku is pro-Nigeria. We need a unifier badly to unite Nigeria
We need a performer not unifier nonsense. Unity won't bring jobs through industrialization. It won't diversify the economy to bring about economic prosperity. It won't stop corruption. It won't build infrastructure. It won't even stop the bandits from doing their business or Boko haram from abandoning their religious extremity. It won't stop insecurity bcs it is as a result of joblessness and extreme poverty cum corruption, not disunity. Unity won't give Nigeria a staple power supply. There is already unity in Nigeria if not everyone would have gone separate ways tey tey. What we have are tensions created by none performance by our dull politicians. We need a performer of sterling records to turn around the country and you will see all these problems fade away gradually.........

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by ofuonyebi: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
many of you have not come to the realization that politics in Nigeria is not about multitude of crow..
when Jonathan was a sitting president...the crow was intimidating during his campaign in 2018

yet, he was floored by BAIHARI....dont you worry, some of you will develop hypertension in 2023
when you recivee the shock of your lives....apology to FFK....when the JAGABAN makes history with a landslide victory!
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by shortIGBOman: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
TollMind:
It’s only beggars
When I was serving in Katsina as a corper 70% of their population there are beggars
Those guys are suffering, they have been put on chock hold with stomach infrastructure of the wicked elites, some northerners wicked sha
The crowd must be filled with almagiris looking forward to their next meal from allah knows where

Dont be deceived by this lies. There are more Igbo begged in the East and the entire South South.

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Up Waziri, up PDP. No room for evil, never again shall we allow evil to continue.

waziri is devil

people get the govt them want

Nigeria una continue to stuffer!

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by shortIGBOman: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
Techstar:
Atiku that couldn't condemn Deborah's killers is who you are calling a unifier. I guess unifier have a new meaning undecided

Na Atiku kill her?

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by georgeakins: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
AirFireEarthH20:

Let the two foolish tribes in the South continue to fight themselves. North will teach South a bitter lesson.

No lesson to be taught here.
Nigeria belongs to everyone. Anybody can aspire to the position.
South has 2 presidents since 1999 , there is nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Problem was Tinubu choosing a northern Muslim as vp. That's where his failure started from

Both northern and Christian people will prefer the presidency to remain in the north so far they're also represented. Tinubu messed up in that regard, that's the truth

Lol Tinubu choosing a northern Christian would have been the biggest calamity.

Wait till Election Day. For now crowd at events doesn’t mean they must vote for you

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by shortIGBOman: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
Techstar:
Worse part, is 80% of those guys there are hausas, who have the highest population in Nigeria and the true sons of the soil. While their ruling class are majority fulani(who are a minority and even foreigners). Abeg, no be juju be dat? grin grin

Hausa and Fulani are Brothers. They are one with so many inter marriages amongst them. And Hausa will rule this Country someday. But IGBO can never rule this Country. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Oqw1: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
When

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Mrfixitt(m): 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
My third eye has never deceived me
You're blind. Peter obi is your next president

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by ganye1: 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
Your problem is that you take North as just single region while south as three regions. For your information north is three regions which combined is bigger than south in terms of population and size.
Atiku can get easily get 25% in at least 30 states of the Federation and can also win in some southern states just as he will lose in some northern states.
Atiku Abubakar is not called a unifier for nothing. Relating with different groups of is natural to him. He has taken his time to build bridges and it is paying off.
As of now all the permutations favour Atiku. Obi could have given Atiku a good fight but his party is not on the ground. By being on the ground I mean having competitive candidates running under the banner of the party in all the elective posts available because they are the people who are going solicit votes for the party, stop rigging the party at the polling units and collation centers and coodinate its activities. You can't do all this online.
Bola Tinubu has messed up big time by bringing up that Muslim - Muslim ticket because this singular act made him loose votes of 80% of Christians while at the same time not convincing the Muslim population to give him majority of their votes. It is huge gamble by Tinubu which didn't pay off.
kindklemz:

Atiku got no chance, you don't win elections especially Presidential election in Nigeria with just one region.

Atiku may be accepted by a section of the Northern population but he is a no no in the south. That's enough reason to lose.
Atiku can not get 25% votes in any Southern states.
You can take that to the bank.
Obi is holding sway in the South East and part of South South.
Tinubu is having South West, maybe some South South.
Even if Atiku gets the whole 19 states, he needs to win and get at least 25% votes in 24 states, that's the big huddle.
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by ryloy: 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
grin angry grin

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Waywardson6: 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
I'm Atikulated anyday anytime. Besides, he was one of the Politicians who quickly tweeted concerning Deborah, unlike the rest that waited after. PDP, Power to the People.
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by shortIGBOman: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
TollMind:

I knew the elites in the North, these Fulani guys are wicked set of people, with an hidden agenda
My visit to the North clarifies it, my stay in Katsina and Kano proved it
Especially Katsina, people they are really suffering, from bad governance to insecurity, the only enlightenment they get are false enlightenment from their mosques teaching violence and hate, I listened to the teaching one day and I was pissed
These guys had built wind turbines in numerous numbers in Katsina and they are not functioning due to insecurity, billions wasting off just like that
Traveling on that Katsina Kano road is risky as well, with flight only going there once a week,
That’s why their elites are all living in Abuja

Emeka stop your propaganda against Hausa in the North. Channel your energy to your tiny and underdeveloped Region. The only Region that contribute ZERO to the Economy. The parasite Region that depends on the North, West and South South for it's survival.

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by drezzyx(m): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Let wait and see...
Time will tell.
Till 2023
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by kachistone: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
Trinitycian:

Atiku is for both the South and the North. He's a nationalist. Tinubu is pro-Yoruba, Obi is pro-Igbo and Kwankwaso is pro-HausaFulani. Only Atiku is pro-Nigeria. We need a unifier badly to unite Nigeria

Atiku is only for his pocket. Forget about the "Unifier" tag he wears. He is just the same from the old stock. He won't do anything and he will he worse than Buhari.

He has been contesting since 1992 and he will amass so much money to compensate himself of his previous losses. He presided over the sale of national assets and he cornered them to himself and his cronies. That man has no good thing to offer Nigerians.
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Burruchaga71(m): 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
If Atiku finally wins, disintegration of Nigeria is imminent because fulani can never succeed another fulani and expect to have peace..

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by kachistone: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Trinitycian:

Atiku is only for his pocket. Forget about the "Unifier" tag he wears. He is just the same from the old stock. He won't do anything and he will be worse than Buhari.

He has been contesting since 1992 and he will amass so much money to compensate himself of his previous losses. He presided over the sale of national assets and he cornered them to himself and his cronies. That man has no good thing to offer Nigerians.
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Gozac: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
AirFireEarthH20:

I will be the happiest if Atiku will win this election so that Southern Nigeria will be put to shame since they are greedy of power.
Atiku is coming !
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
Trinitycian:

Lol. Let's see if those with four eyes would agree with you. cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
Burruchaga71:
If Atiku finally wins, disintegration of Nigeria is imminent because fulani can never succeed another fulani and expect to have peace..
Disintegration? For this our NIGERIA abegi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet / Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu / Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.