Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums (63382 Views)

Throwback To Atiku Crowd In Kano In 2019 Campaign / Photos From Outside Sani Abacha Stadium After Hitting Full Capacity For Atiku / Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by asanausana91: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2022
TollMind:
It’s only beggars
When I was serving in Katsina as a corper 70% of their population there are beggars
Those guys are suffering, they have been put on chock hold with stomach infrastructure of the wicked elites, some northerners wicked sha
The crowd must be filled with almagiris looking forward to their next meal from allah knows where
you only have one vote same thing like almajiri.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by lottomkyes200: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2022
they never learn that was what they did to Buhari see what it got them now they have started another one

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by SaiOba: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2022
What are you NOT thinking? Seeing presidential candidates or a National political exco at a political party rally is a political campaign in disguise. I sure hope INEC is taking note.

KnowAll:
Has campaign started
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by TollMind: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2022
asanausana91:
you only have one vote same thing like almajiri.

Off course I know
That’s why the evil people are manipulating them, using them to cancel the progress of this country, the funny thing is that up north we can’t differentiate between alliance and the true Hausa people, if we can find alliance here in the south, I’m sure they’ are a sea of heads of them there
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by asanausana91: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2022
TollMind:

Off course I know
That’s why the evil people are manipulating them, using them to cancel the progress of this country, the funny thing is that up north we can’t differentiate between alliance and the true Hausa people, if we can find alliance here in the south, I’m sure they’ are a sea of heads of them there
you have your reasons for voting your candidate while those almajiri also have theirs. Lobby them or leave them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by XerXers: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
My third eye is telling me Nigerians will finally settle for Atiku. The APC muslim-Muslim ticket will greatly affect them, we all know Obi is going nowhere for now.
Agbadorians said that Obi will reduce Atiku's vote while hoping to inherit buhari's northern block votes. The south should rally round SE to produce president or the north can rule forever. How can SW dream of producing president without support from other southern zones? Rellying 100% on the north? Atiku's win will favor Obi. Tinubu will retire, Obi will lead opposition. South will complain of long stay of power in the North, sense will fall on them by force to join hand with Obi to reclaim power for the south

10 Likes

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by TollMind: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2022
asanausana91:
you have your reasons for voting your candidate while those almajiri also have theirs. Lobby them or leave them.

If only I remained in the North, I would have tried to enlighten them more, although a few of them are enlightened especially The once who have come to the south other places outside Nigeria and are working hard to earn what they have as well as being educated, not the thieving elites
But the insecurity in the north has made it unstable and made them untrustworthy, I had to relocate back to the south, cause I’m a freeman and can’t close my eyes to wrong doings
The north learnt all this from the south, sometimes I feel they are well coordinated with these activities but their aim is grounded especially with their motives and actions

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by COdeGenesis: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2022
Trinitycian:

Atiku is for both the South and the North. He's a nationalist. Tinubu is pro-Yoruba, Obi is pro-Igbo and Kwankwaso is pro-HausaFulani. Only Atiku is pro-Nigeria. We need a unifier badly to unite Nigeria

Bros rest. Same corrupt people imagine having Dino as a spokesman. Someone who has a case with EFCC
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 28, 2022
It is now between atiku and obi. I pray buhari works for obi by making sure he gets some northern votes for tilumbu
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by toneroforever(m): 11:06am On Aug 28, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Problem was Tinubu choosing a northern Muslim as vp. That's where his failure started from

Both northern and Christian people will prefer the presidency to remain in the north so far they're also represented. Tinubu messed up in that regard, that's the truth

Tinubu's problem started with the fact that he foisted Buhari on us solely for selfish reasons. Then supported him for 2nd tenure despite his near destruction of the country. 2023 means many things, one of which is payback to BAT & APC for messing us up.
2023 will birth a new Nigeria.

Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi

6 Likes

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by toneroforever(m): 11:11am On Aug 28, 2022
XerXers:

Agbadorians said that Obi will reduce Atiku's vote while hoping to inherit buhari's northern block votes. The south should rally round SE to produce president or the north can rule forever. How can SW dream of producing president without support from other southern zones? Rellying 100% on the north? Atiku's win will favor Obi. Tinubu will retire, Obi will lead opposition. South will complain of long stay of power in the North, sense will fall on them by force to join hand with Obi to reclaim power for the south

Those SWesterners supporting Tinubu just because he is from there should realise that BAT will definitely recover all he has been spending since 2015 as well as turn a blind eye to corrupt politicians like Gandollar.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2022
XerXers:

You read analytical politics

S.E must produce the next president after Atiku or North continues. I trust our politicians to tip another Northerner after Atiku should they continue to be stubborn.

Sense must fall on them. The chameleons of the south will receive sense

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Vote4Obi: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Previous Thread: 300,000 APC Members Burn Brooms In Katsina, Join PDP (Video + Sai Mun Bata Wuta)

According to @royaltyuso

https://twitter.com/royaltyuso/status/1563579167358459909?t=8D7_CxuH-I1FJ39AC71Gzw&s=19

Continue deceiving yourselves. No be only ten Wembley stadiums, the crowd can fill all the stadiums in the world.

Lai Mohammed wanna bees, the crowd was so much that it can't be captured on pictures or cameras. Atiku can't be Nigeria's president and that's something you can't wish away.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by GamalNasser: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
My third eye is telling me Nigerians will finally settle for Atiku. The APC muslim-Muslim ticket will greatly affect them, we all know Obi is going nowhere for now.

It's a done deal already

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Naajjii: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2022
Trinitycian:

Atiku is for both the South and the North. He's a nationalist. Tinubu is pro-Yoruba, Obi is pro-Igbo and Kwankwaso is pro-HausaFulani. Only Atiku is pro-Nigeria. We need a unifier badly to unite Nigeria
You can say it again!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Peledonomy: 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Well, I had a dream that massive voters turned out to vote OBI. Then I saw a lot of armed men firing sparodically at the voters. Everyone fled and Atiku was declared winner.

Election violence is the only reason OBI will lose

See this
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by kindklemz(m): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:

Atiku got no chance, you don't win elections especially Presidential election in Nigeria with just one region.

Atiku may be accepted by a section of the Northern population but he is a no no in the south. That's enough reason to lose.
Atiku can not get 25% votes in any Southern states.
You can take that to the bank.
Obi is holding sway in the South East and part of South South.
Tinubu is having South West, maybe some South South.
Even if Atiku gets the whole 19 states, he needs to win and get at least 25% votes in 24 states, that's the big huddle.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
kindklemz:

Atiku got no chance, you don't win elections especially Presidential election in Nigeria with just one region.

Atiku may be accepted by a section of the Northern population but he is a no no in the south. That's enough reason to lose.
Atiku can not get 25% votes in any Southern states.
You can take that to the bank.
Obi is holding sway in the South East and part of South South.
Tinubu is having South West, maybe some South South.
Even if Atiku gets the whole 19 states, he needs to win and get at least 25% votes in 24 states, that's the big huddle.
We shall see to this your statement come 2023 God’s willing.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by DWickedLandLord: 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
But their governor just said na Tinubu get his state.

Is he lying or out of touch

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by KanwuliaExtra: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
This “crowd” shyte is becoming sooooooo irritating! Mail crowd!
Na “crowd” APC take con Nigeria!
Tueh!
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by onumadu: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
So where are the pictures?
Fake or padded news!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by rusher14: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
It is beginning to dawn on some.
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by onuman: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Previous Thread: 300,000 APC Members Burn Brooms In Katsina, Join PDP (Video + Sai Mun Bata Wuta)

According to @royaltyuso

https://twitter.com/royaltyuso/status/1563579167358459909?t=8D7_CxuH-I1FJ39AC71Gzw&s=19

Why use Wembley stadium for your analysis?

Confirms that you and your Atiku are foreigners.
Atiku lives in Dubai. You probably live in the UK.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by crazygod(m): 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Trinitycian:

Don't forget Atiku is also Pro-cameroun. grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by EBMedia: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Kajaard: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
TollMind:
It’s only beggars
When I was serving in Katsina as a corper 70% of their population there are beggars
Those guys are suffering, they have been put on chock hold with stomach infrastructure of the wicked elites, some northerners wicked sha
The crowd must be filled with almagiris looking forward to their next meal from allah knows where

Those beggars have their PVCs. Don't forget this important fact.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by DOTian: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:

Some of you sadists have moved from campaigning for the Agbadorian Grand Commander to doing anything to stop Obi. It seems like for some, a defeat for Obi is now a win in their eyes!? Twisted mentality if you ask me..

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by onuman: 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:

BackwardEver, ForwardNever.
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by olas24u(f): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
That has been the plan from day one .

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by majamajic(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:

U all know , not we
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by Moneyboyz: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Techstar:
Worse part, is 80% of those guys there are hausas, who have the highest population in Nigeria and the true sons of the soil. While their ruling class are majority fulani(who are a minority and even foreigners). Abeg, no be juju be dat? grin grin

Their forefathers paved the way to their slavery after they supported Usman Dan Fodio to kill their corrupt kings so Usman can install Emirs in their place.

Their case went from frypan to fire since then, it's too bad that the current generation are too stupid to check their history of do something about it.
Re: Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums by onuman: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kajaard:

Those beggars have their PVCs. Don't forget this important fact.

....and you are happy that Almajiri beggars largely determine who presides over you and your country.
Sad to share one country with some of you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet / Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu / Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.