Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport (58138 Views)

Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video / Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) / Drama As Prostitute Runs Mad In Owerri,strips Naked!(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by GloriousGbola: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
cococandy:

Right. He’s probably afraid of using violence at this point .

afraid ke?

humiliating prostitutes accused of stealing is a rite of passage among yahoo boys - beating, stripping, videoing - they can even get police in on the act

it is because of the client she get liver pull this off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Chosimba: 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
GamalNasser:
Why you de carry prostitute sef ..Those girls are actually demons in human flesh sent to destroy U ...you can see she went after you passport to render your visas useless

2 people are involved in prostitution. One is a demon in human flesh sent to destroy the other innocent helpless individual that actually initiated the act. You no see why your secondary school science teacher say you can never have sense?
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by NohurryInLife: 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
MonkeyMods:
You arrived safely into Nigeria, the first thing you did was to pick up a hoe for the night....cos you changed the little peanut you brought into naira and it looked good.

No thanks to the naira free fall..

You're a disgrace to yourself

You don't have sense of direction or purpose in life..
Na skit Alaye

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by lordtony27(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
I know her she stole from me as well my phone and other valuables. Send me ur phone number
Ssddff:
https://www.nairaland.com/7269191/armed-thief-wanted

WANTED for stealing a phone
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by cococandy(f): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

afraid ke?

humiliating prostitutes accused of stealing is a rite of passage among yahoo boys - beating, stripping, videoing - they can even get police in on the act

it is because of the client she get liver pull this off.

Yea I’m saying the client in this case is probably now afraid of violence. You know as per he’s probably not one of those local yahoo guys

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by dnawah(m): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
brightbright:
Trending video of prostitute who stole a man's diamond ear rings, gold chain and passport

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3y8SVo0qAQ

In the video, the man said he carried the lady who charged him N40,000 and that he paid her N50,000 out of his benevolence. He said he was shocked when in the morning after they had finished playing that he couldn't find his items. The lady initially denied but after much interrogation, she surrendered his items which she had hidden.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChywpqdA4yt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
if I ask him money now,for the burial I have ahead.him go say him no get.God dey see una o!
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Ibro27: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Please someone should assist me Financially
GTB.
A I
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Namdosky(m): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
Go and re watch the video it's staged not true
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Ishilove: 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
When you sleep with a public toilet, you become one with the toilet. Next time stay away from practitioners of one of the oldest professions in the world.
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
May God punish me, I repeat, if I fabricated the story...amen!
I met Barak Obama in the Daughters of American Revolution ( DAR) Hall in Washington DC near the white House years back. I was the only one invited in Nigeria by the organization who also invited Barak Obama to give us a pep talk, with over 2000 entrepreneurs in attendance from across the globe. You don't have to believe me.

What you said is the truth. On social media - a faceless forum you don't answer everybody.

Prophet TB Joshua in mid 90s to late 90s when he was young and the ministry relatively unknown and the prophetic power very high on him. By then he was poor and the Church was a poor Church when white men and the rich have not started attending . He spent hours every Sunday on this issues of Prostitutes and SEX in the Church sermon. Many prostitutes and many ladies of easy virtues confess every Sunday under prophetic power about how they captured men glory, how they destroyed men glory with their vagina. Most of them confessed that every man that sleeps with them have his glory captured or polluted. We were very young then, Prophet TB Joshua was also young but the prophetic power very RAW.

Years later, circumstances of life made some of us that did not believe those Sunday - Sunday prostitutes confession to know it is the reality.

TB Joshua often say most of the destiny or glory issues are traced to SEX with prostitutes and demonic ladies.

Prophet DK Olukoya in one of his messages also said it. Prophet Olukoya said you cannot be fighting witchcraft battle and be having sex with anyhow girls. He said " Clean girls don't f u c k about". He said those girls that f u c k about are demonic agents and traps. Several years ago, Prophet DK Olukoya said "Nobody practices prostitution is without witchcraft".

Baba Adeboye told us some years ago that a rich man was brought to him when things became hard for him. The man is a big time contractor but lost all contracts he bid for after he might have spent a lot of resources at the final stage despite his connections and certainty that he would win such contracts.

Baba Adeboye said he asked him what kind of sin he normally commit whenever he is pursuing such contracts. The man said, there is always an unusual SEXUAL URGE driving him to have sex. He said immediately after the sex, he will lose the contract.

After sex all resources money, travelling. prayers, etc used to pursue a contract wasted over sex with anyhow girls.

May God deliver us where we have fallen in Jesus Name, Amen
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Gainman: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
inoki247:
lol werey u jus enta country u neva even see ur family first thing na hookup u run dey carry like Person wey dem ban from fvvking from where's coming from....

Lol mumu girl still steal passport u wan carry am go Oluwole mak dem help u edit am or I no understand undecided undecided
Shut up. If u get that opportunity u will do worse. Stop talking like a poor man.
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by GloriousGbola: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ishilove:
When you sleep with a public toilet, you become one with the toilet.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
alizma:
Dumb girl, they are never satisfied. Imagine stealing the guy's passport, of what use to her is the passport biko?

She would contact him later and ask for money to return the passport.

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by VintescoGlobal(m): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2022

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Gainman: 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
Clash01:

Shame on her alone. If person rape woman na people like you go shout how much is olosho.
don't mind those idiot guys talking nonsense. Poverty dey worry them. Nah them carry olosho pass
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Mrklemo(m): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Well, different strokes for different folks. God deals with man on a case by case basis.

I my own case, I was asked to pray to God that, every evil hand withholding my benefits should catch fire.

That God should break every evil bondage and covenant I had entered into, through sex. Cheers!

God bless.
Thank you

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by inoki247: 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
Gainman:
Shut up. If u get that opportunity u will do worse. Stop talking like a poor man.

Lol where u read say I blame the guy buh dere is time for everything u reach na hookup u run book....
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by SugarGirl44(f): 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Lol!
Mu...mu
It's very easy to spot an olosho even from the small line of your response. You being defensive says a lot...
WHAT'S YOUR BODYCOUNT ALREADY? grin grin grin

You're the one getting unnecessarily worked up, maybe your mother is a retired olosho sha o.
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by one4GOD(f): 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
alizma:
Dumb girl, they are never satisfied. Imagine stealing the guy's passport, of what use to her is the passport biko?
she would use it as blackmail to get more money from the guy
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by richie240: 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
Siddon dia! grin
You never see thief wey dey steal toilet WC (water closet) before? grin grin

We're talking of d spirit of 'thievery' here o. The person possessed by d spirit can/will steal almost anything-whether useful or not!
cool

alizma:
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Ssddff: 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
lordtony27:
I know her she stole from me as well my phone and other valuables. Send me ur phone number
wow, are you for real? I have replied your mail.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by godwon01(m): 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
He has entered another covenant which will take several years to brake. I pity the guy , after hustling in the UK and very lucky to get UK passport, he came to Nigeria to mess up with his life. That girl is not clever enough.
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by lordtony27(m): 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
Yes I even paid a police man to track the imei drop ur info let's talk we can meet in person as well let's get the bastard
Ssddff:
wow, are you for real?
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Ssddff: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
lordtony27:
Yes I even paid a police man to track the imei drop ur info let's talk we can meet in person as well let's get the bastard

Let’s talk first, mine happened in Ib. Let me know all details
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by lordtony27(m): 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
We can't talk here it's too public drop ur number let's talk on the phone
Ssddff:

Let’s talk first, mine happened in Ib. Let me know all details
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Ssddff: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
lordtony27:
We can't talk here it's too public drop ur number let's talk on the phone

Check your mail and reply

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
SugarGirl44:

I am the one getting unnecessarily worked up,
Definitely, MY UGLY OLD HAG OLOSHO MOTHER is in active of prostitution and my drunkard old fool faggōt father can't do anything about it
Okay Ho low show. I know understand your frustration.
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
SugarGirl44:

I am the one getting unnecessarily worked up,
Definitely, MY UGLY OLD HAG OLOSHO MOTHER is in active of prostitution and my drunkard old fool faggōt father can't do anything about it
Okay Ho low show. I know understand your frustration..
Like mother like daughter...
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Eriokanmi: 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
babaolofin:

What you said is the truth. On social media - a faceless forum you don't answer everybody.

Prophet TB Joshua in mid 90s to late 90s when he was young and the ministry relatively unknown and the prophetic power very high on him. By then he was poor and the Church was a poor Church when white men and the rich have not started attending . He spent hours every Sunday on this issues of Prostitutes and SEX in the Church sermon. Many prostitutes and many ladies of easy virtues confess every Sunday under prophetic power about how they captured men glory, how they destroyed men glory with their vagina. Most of them confessed that every man that sleeps with them have his glory captured or polluted. We were very young then, Prophet TB Joshua was also young but the prophetic power very RAW.

Years later, circumstances of life made some of us that did not believe those Sunday - Sunday prostitutes confession to know it is the reality.

TB Joshua often say most of the destiny or glory issues are traced to SEX with prostitutes and demonic ladies.

Prophet DK Olukoya in one of his messages also said it. Prophet Olukoya said you cannot be fighting witchcraft battle and be having sex with anyhow girls. He said " Clean girls don't f u c k about". He said those girls that f u c k about are demonic agents and traps. Several years ago, Prophet DK Olukoya said "Nobody practices prostitution is without witchcraft".

Baba Adeboye told us some years ago that a rich man was brought to him when things became hard for him. The man is a big time contractor but lost all contracts he bid for after he might have spent a lot of resources at the final stage despite his connections and certainty that he would win such contracts.

Baba Adeboye said he asked him what kind of sin he normally commit whenever he is pursuing such contracts. The man said, there is always an unusual SEXUAL URGE driving him to have sex. He said immediately after the sex, he will lose the contract.

After sex all resources money, travelling. prayers, etc used to pursue a contract wasted over sex with anyhow girls.

May God deliver us where we have fallen in Jesus Name, Amen
True. May God keep protecting and delivering us from evil. Amen! Thanks bro
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by alizma: 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
richie240:
Siddon dia! grin
You never see thief wey dey steal toilet WC (water closet) before? grin grin

We're talking of d spirit of 'thievery' here o. The person possessed by d spirit can/will steal almost anything-whether useful or not!
cool

Is called kleptomania, it may not necessarily be spiritual.
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by elonize(m): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
Revolution2022:
That 40k for one night is the salary of most Nigerians.I don't know why people are condemning masturbation.This dude would have saved a lot of money had it been he masturbates.There is no evidence that masturbation is demonic.
masturbation is demonic...it has its own kind of demon attached to it...all demons and angels have their own specialization
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by seunmind44: 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
Katcall:
link me up
where are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Photos From The Ondo Bank Armed Robbery Attack, One Suspect Nabbed. / Police And Army Officers Fight In Lagos After Policeman Hit A Soldier (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.