Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport (58128 Views)

Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video / Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) / Drama As Prostitute Runs Mad In Owerri,strips Naked!(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2022
I just weak...

What did I just watch

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Frank150: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2022
Stupid man.. you no dey shame .

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Enny2013(f): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2022
Lol!
"After they had finished playing"
Wot kind of play was dat!
I guess d lady wanted to play more by taking those items. Hide n seek play!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by mrksquare: 10:45am On Aug 28, 2022
Most prostitutes beyond being a pleasure merchant are also fond of engaging in pilfering.

She indeed met her match in this dude.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Clash01: 10:47am On Aug 28, 2022
Krublog:
Such a shame to the both of them!!!

Shame on her alone. If person rape woman na people like you go shout how much is olosho.

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by omoyeni37: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2022
Of what use is the passport for her? 50k for a night, no wonder most nigerian girls no dey too like work again.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by BeanmanX(m): 10:49am On Aug 28, 2022
The guy loose guard,,,but Wetin una dey see for olosho self?,,,I don't just understand

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by MartinsD12(m): 10:50am On Aug 28, 2022
brightbright:
Trending video of prostitute who stole a man's diamond ear rings, gold chain and passport

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3y8SVo0qAQ

In the video, the man said he carried the lady who charged him N40,000 and that he paid her N50,000 out of his benevolence. He said he was shocked when in the morning after they had finished playing that he couldn't find his items. The lady initially denied but after much interrogation, she surrendered his items which she had hidden.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChywpqdA4yt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Some of these money miss road are the reason most girls don't want to work anymore imagine one night 50k , which work for naija go give you that kind money, this is the reality on ground and this is the reason you never find loyal girlfriend anywhere.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Udodiri01: 10:50am On Aug 28, 2022
G
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by jrusky(m): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2022
Oga with diamon ring etc you still go and carry a prostitute? If you can afford diamond then definitely women shouldn't be your problem so explain to us what led you to a prostitute bro?

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Tannhauser(m): 10:52am On Aug 28, 2022

Never patronized a prostit*te and never will.
But I do understand why some men do so nobody should blame the man.
In some countries prost*tution is legal.
I have no problems with the girl or her business but she shouldn't have stolen from the dude.

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Satazaa: 10:52am On Aug 28, 2022
the olosho is definitely an inexperienced one if na our Benin or warri ones they go don disappear before the guy wake sef undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by OLOKOESHIN: 10:52am On Aug 28, 2022
alizma:
Dumb girl, they are never satisfied. Imagine stealing the guy's passport, of what use to her is the passport biko?
I wonder ooo
Those hole creatures self

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Eriokanmi: 10:52am On Aug 28, 2022
alizma:
Dumb girl, they are never satisfied. Imagine stealing the guy's passport, of what use to her is the passport biko?
Passport will go to babalawo's house, to destroy the man's life patapata. Ashęwo are agents of destruction. If you're reading this as a guy who wants to achieve good things in life, decist from lustful way of life. Each time you have sex, one glory is gone...just the way a boxing champion loses belts after a defeat, those belts lost in one fight must have taken them years of efforts to garner, same is human glory. This is word of wisdom stick to it my son and you shall be prosperous.

My personal encounter with sex and how it almost destroyed my life...

I was posted to a state for my nysc in those days, there I met a girl at mammy Market where I always went to eat cos those watery stuffs at the kitchen no dey appeal to me. I met this pretty girl who came to assist her sister sell food. As I didn't know where I was going to be posted for my PPA, I asked for his address. GSM just came into the country barely a few months earlier so, no opportunity to echange numbers. When I got settled at my PPA, I sent her a letter which she received and with which she traced me.

In short, we had sex that night with some kind of resistance from her. She told me she was a virgin and that was her first time. I apologised and she said ok. This girl left the following day and that was the beginning of my predicament. I wrote loads of job applications after nysc, no jobs. My result was good and I always did well in interviews and aptitude tests in great FMCGs. One day, I was asked by my aunt to accompany her to a Thursday programme in a church. Reluctantly, I followed her. After the programme, we went to see the pastor who asked me to kneel down. As he was praying, he asked who did you have sex with and blood came out of her? I told him. He now said she's sitting on my glory because she had vowed that whoever had sex with her would be her husband in the spirit realm but i broke her vow. That I can never get a job, even if they're dashing people for free unless I was delivered. He asked me to fast for 3 days with prayer points. On the day I went to see him, he said I should repeat it cos he was still seeing some signs. I went back afterwards. He said 2 of the fasting were effective. That the 3rd one wasn't effective because I was watching hiphop music after breaking the fast instead of listening to a gospel song. Truly i went to see a friend who switched on his TV and we were watching American hiphop music. I was shocked.

To cut the long story sbort, he prayed for me after repeating the last one and said I'd see the hand of God soon.

Barely a month after the prayer, I was invited by one of the foremost companies in Ikeja for job interview. I met crowd there who were also applicants. In the end, I got the job. How did it happen? A guy was asked to give me an interview letter from lagos. Then I was staying with my brother in ibadan. May God punish me if I'm fabricating this story... he was asked to give me the letter in person and he must not return to lagos unless I acknowledge the letter. He didn't meet me at home. My people searched everywhere for me. I went to see an uncle cos boredom wan kill me for house and I was tired of applying for jobs. By the time I came back, my people mobbed me asking where have I gone to? They gave me the number to call cos the guy had gone somewhere but promised to come back later. I called him and he was ranting on phone. I asked him to calm down cos I never remembered if I actually applied to that company. Its been a long time. So, we met and I acknowledged the letter, he now left.

I got the job to the glory of God. One day my boss invited me and said, for some reason I withheld your application after shortlisting. We had employed the first batch some months but I didn't have rest of mind so I asked them to invite you. I was among the few employed. I applied genuinely through guardian newspaper while others came in through man know man. Guardian was the major newspaper where people used to apply for jobs in those days cos there was no Internet.

There I met my wife whom I married as a virgin, a year after, I travelled to America for training and came back, joined another great company . I was changing jobs like shoes before I finally established my own company in which I'm doing very well by God's grace. Its very popular in Nigeria today. I come to nairaland to comment at my leisure cos I don't share my time with any oga. I be oga of myself.
To the glory of God, my job had taken me to America to see barak Obama .

There was a colleague of mine who was living with a girl while in school as if they're married. I graduated before him. He had a reference in one cheap course like that. After clearing the reference he still couldn't graduate so I asked him to follow me to a vigil. After the programme I took him to a man of God for prayers. The man said, who is Bola( not her real name) and he said my gf. He continued praying and asked him to open his eyes asked, who's Bimbo( not her real name) he said his gf and the man responded, ę feran obinrin gan shaa grin. Meaning you must like women so much. He asked again who's chioma( not her real name) he said his gf. The man said its Bimbo who's on your matter. That she entered school while you were rounding up and she once told you she'd graduate together with you but you thought it was a joke. He said she had had several disappointments in her relationship so she went to a herbalist who made incisions in her private part and said whoever met her next would be caught in the Web and bondage and he'd not leave until he married her.

He said that's the reason for all the setbacks he's been having. He prayed for him, asked him to go and fast for 7 days . When he finished, he now warned him never to set his eyes on her again. This guy graduated and served successfully. Today, he's a citizen in the USA. Fear women and sex. Hate it with passion. God bless.

39 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Tannhauser(m): 10:52am On Aug 28, 2022
jrusky:
Oga with diamon ring etc you still go and carry a prostitute? If you can afford diamond then definitely women shouldn't be your problem so explain to us what led you to a prostitute bro?

You don't understand.
Olosho = Absolutely zero attachments.

Until you become the kind of man that women desperately desire and scheme to trap...you will not understand.

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by tillaman(m): 10:53am On Aug 28, 2022
� the babe wan play fast one
After 50k the guy sef na idiot babe charge you 40k you no bargain 30k you pay am 50k she go think say you na father Xmas na

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Drbarmes(m): 10:55am On Aug 28, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
By now this niggar supposed don know say runz babe them sabi disarm person

People way dey steal hotel towel

I patronize runz babe alot....but as a real niggar I nor dey looseguard

And for all those critizing him for patronising a runz babe....let me tell ya all a secret...apart from the disarming aspect

Runz babe are fun to be with...and you know the funny thing runz babe clean pass our normal girl friend for house...I know I sound stupid but that is the truth...especially when it comes infection them clean pass our regular relationship girlfriend
fact smiley

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Eriokanmi: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2022
Satazaa:
the olosho is definitely an inexperienced one if na our Benin or warri ones they go don disappear before the guy wake sef undecided
Or even kill the man with charm or in strangulation. Sex with a woman other than your wife is dangerous. Those girls make incisions into their private part for various reasons. They're worst than the devil, though always look innocent. Many great men had fallen due to this foolish act. In those days, some men used to escape these dangers because they too always fortify themselves with charms. Once they touch the girl, they'd feel somehow and if the girl too is possessed or laced with charms, she'd react strangely or run away. It's not so nowadays cos this generation doesn't believe in such things. They don't know they exist. Some even on nairaland claim God doesn't exist and they're being punished by the devil without them knowing. They live like the oyinbos, forgetting that this is Africa. Even the whites have their bad spirits living in them.

No woman would allow you touch her without a commitment and it goes beyond that during sex . You part with money, fortunes, luck and glory of your life. Check out those highly spiritual men of God, including babalawos, they done near sex because they know the implications and repercussions already. That's what men of this generation eat like fufu and ęba. No wonder many had applied to many companies but no jobs. Luck always runs away from them while others are progressing.

I have a personal encounter to share with those who care to know. If not for God's deliverance, I'd have been poorer than anything today. Only God can deliver those found in the Web of fornication and adultery, not even your resolution cos sex is like hunger. Once you have it, you're no more hungry and if you say you'd not do it again, na lie. You'd still go hungry one day for it...and as you keep doing it, you're losing values of life. Shalom!

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Satazaa: 10:56am On Aug 28, 2022
jrusky:
, what you guys don't understand is that the amount he paid for the night is peanuts compared to maybe an American or European chic, so when he converts into the now almost worthless naira he is in Dreamland, besides maybe konji don hold the guy for a while now undecided

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by jonahhh: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2022
Spent almost 100k just to bleep okpo wey don cast normally, considering the bills plus the 50k tf if e no pass 100k na small go remain. This na why most Nigerian babes lost their values

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Ola4lead(m): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2022
It’s call street things thank your goodness say no be after she don go you just de comeback to your senses…

This is why street isn’t for the weak

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by RPG2020(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

And for all those critizing him for patronising a runz babe....let me tell ya all a secret...apart from the

disarming aspect

Runz babe are fun to be with...and you know the funny thing runz babe clean pass our normal girl friend for house...I know I sound stupid but that is the truth...especially when it comes infection them clean pass our regular relationship girlfriend

Na there our Korea money dey go grin

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Light78: 11:00am On Aug 28, 2022
I guess he did it without protection for the lady to have charged that amount.

Some men are foolish. The money you could have used to help those that have nothing to eat.
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Goalnaldo(m): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2022
Clash01:

Shame on her alone. If person rape woman na people like you go shout how much is olosho.
as in ehn. The hypocrisy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Bamzyriches451: 11:00am On Aug 28, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

But 40k too much na..them silver or gold plate her kpekus....the highest I pay is 7k
And for all those critizing him for patronising a runz babe....let me tell ya all a secret...apart from the disarming aspect

. Okay Boss...... But how person wan take dey guided like this? Because anyhow you try e still get high chances say sleep go carry you
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by detectivejones: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2022
Who is that agent of darkness that blurred their faces kwa.

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Winters23: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2022
MonkeyMods:
You arrived safely into Nigeria, the first thing you did was to pick up a hoe for the night....cos you changed the little peanut you brought into naira and it looked good.

No thanks to the naira free fall..

You're a disgrace to yourself

You don't have direction or purpose in life..

Easy man!

Puzzy ain't the problem of the country

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by bhella10: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2022
Mumu headline grin
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by airsaylongcome: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2022
alizma:

They sell them on the black market to be used by drug mules

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Basiljoe: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2022
MonkeyMods:
You arrived safely into Nigeria, the first thing you did was to pick up a hoe for the night....cos you changed the little peanut you brought into naira and it looked good.

No thanks to the naira free fall..

You're a disgrace to yourself

You don't have direction or purpose in life..
True story.
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 28, 2022
That 40k for one night is the salary of most Nigerians.I don't know why people are condemning masturbation.This dude would have saved a lot of money had it been he masturbates.There is no evidence that masturbation is demonic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Even Paris Hotel, Imo Where Underage Girls Operate As Sex Slaves / Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55