Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport (58132 Views)

Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video / Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) / Drama As Prostitute Runs Mad In Owerri,strips Naked!(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by abbey621(m): 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
Waywardson6:
Serves him right. I no dey ever pity any man or men that give to whores, while their fellow brothers suffer.

You dey craze, fellow men wey dey suffer but go still drink beer and waste money on other forms of enjoyment. Fellow men fit open yansh for my guy?.....koshi!

4 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by abbey621(m): 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
abioyeayanfeolu:
NA GOD SAVE THIS MUGU ,E REMAIN SMALL MAKE U LOOSE GUARD ,DAT GUY MUST BE STREET GUY OMO...
MARRY WIFE. . NO
DATE. BABE. NI

ONE NIGHT STAND HAS BEEN DESTROYING MEN'S LIFE SINCE 30B.C

MY OPINION. NO SHADES

Most babes dey do one night stand now o, even married women don dey do hookup!

4 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by LillyandDaisy: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
By now this niggar supposed don know say runz babe them sabi disarm person

People way dey steal hotel towel

I patronize runz babe alot....but as a real niggar I nor dey looseguard
But 40k too much na..them silver or gold plate her kpekus....the highest I pay is 7k
And for all those critizing him for patronising a runz babe....let me tell ya all a secret...apart from the disarming aspect

Runz babe are fun to be with...and you know the funny thing runz babe clean pass our normal girl friend for house...I know I sound stupid but that is the truth...especially when it comes to infection them clean pass our regular relationship girlfriend
O do GWU!
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Elidrisy20: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
The job is full of risk
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by abbey621(m): 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
SugarGirl44:

The males patronizing them are the same as them.
Stop blaming the women alone.
If they don't have patronage, they'll be forced to stop the trade.

Stop wetin, na hunger go kill dem. Most of dem no fit work, you ask them to take up job of about 100k per month, they'll say I'm gud bro, let me continue making my 50k per night.

3 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by endy69: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
MonkeyMods:
You arrived safely into Nigeria, the first thing you did was to pick up a hoe for the night....cos you changed the little peanut you brought into naira and it looked good.

No thanks to the naira free fall..

You're a disgrace to yourself
Still he's better off you tho. Holy Holy ppl

You don't have direction or purpose in life..
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by 2loadedguy: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

But 40k too much na..them silver or gold plate her kpekus....the highest I pay is 7k
And for all those critizing him for patronising a runz babe....let me tell ya all a secret...apart from the disarming aspect

Runz babe are fun to be with...and you know the funny thing runz babe clean pass our normal girl friend for house...I know I sound stupid but that is the truth...especially when it comes to infection them clean pass our regular relationship girlfriend
The reason you are one of the people I respect most on this forum is because u always say the and everly honest not caring whatever other people think of your lifestyle.
Men with strong backs hell like you will go far in life cos u will be able to take bold decisions. I wish I can have your courage too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by UncleJudax(m): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
alizma:
Dumb girl, they are never satisfied. Imagine stealing the guy's passport, of what use to her is the passport biko?
To blackmail him for more money.
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Deejaygold(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
grin

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by spinna: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
She must refund the money otherwise na police case o
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
SugarGirl44:

The males patronizing them are the same as them.
Stop blaming the women alone.
If they don't have patronage, they'll be forced to stop the trade.
Sense dey pain you?
So patronage is the reason why you became so loose and cheap?

Don't you have shame and dignity?
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by omoyeni37: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
Grandmeister:

Probably to blackmail the guy for more money later.
Very stupid girl
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
alizma:
Dumb girl, they are never satisfied. Imagine stealing the guy's passport, of what use to her is the passport biko?

yoruba men ! na women go kill them last last

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Enumerator(m): 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
I tell you
Esseite:
"Prostitute he patronised"....

Here you are paying a prostitute N50k for a night and yet complain all Nigerian ladies are prostitutes and don't want to work.... you are the problem.
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by BeanmanX(m): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
Katcall:
who do you Fúck?
My wife,,,

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by TempleHouse: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
googlepikins:

People think we are still living in the 80s.

Technology has improved, if you enter any Oyibo airport with fake passports Na prison straight.

If you switch the photographs can you also make changes on the British database?
She is so naive ! This is one of the effects of biting economic situation in the country, I guess.
The guy is smart using Bank Transfer for 50K....they would have used the bank to locate and arrest her thereafter
She thought she can travel abroad with fake identity on the stolen UK Passport.
Now she had lost everything including the 50K for the night and her family and neighbours will recognise her.
What a story of greediness of a Nigerian beautiful girl.

3 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Slynation(m): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
Very mumu Olosho without sense, guyman go kukuma collect e 50K...Free toto in the bag!!
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Fabulouslouie(m): 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Most times except some good girlfriend
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Firstcitizen: 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
MonkeyMods:
You arrived safely into Nigeria, the first thing you did was to pick up a hoe for the night....cos you changed the little peanut you brought into naira and it looked good.

?

Ode! Is it your money? Is It your direction and is it your purpose

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by SmartyPants(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
Just watched this and realized one of them stole one of my smart watches cheesy

Jokes on her though. She left the charger
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Anuoluwa12345(f): 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hummmm
MartinsD12:

Some of these money miss road are the reason most girls don't want to work anymore imagine one night 50k , which work for naija go give you that kind money, this is the reality on ground and this is the reason you never find loyal girlfriend anywhere.
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by sammyonal: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
No ooooo my bro, guyz especially those wey just come back from abroad, when they land like this thr the first thing is to look for one olosho to nack. And i Will be hearing wan kind of money they pay to this girls.
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Chicastle: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Oil Dey your head meanwhile 7k? That must not be in Lagos though

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Chicastle: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
McOluOmo:
Good for him

For this one you need girlfriend oo

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by OgaDeyVex: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
Most of Nigerian Ladies Are Thieves

I Doubt If Something Good Will Ever Come Out From This Called Nigerian Ladies, Nawa o

This Is The Reason Why Oga Just Dey Vex

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Oduduwa707: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
Wow... this man is very calm and mature in the manner he handled it sha. Wetin I for don do the girl, I no even know. angry

Very selfish b!tch indeed! Guy dey generous give you like 10X wetin you deserve, you still get mind strip him down. angry
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by irunoko(m): 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
grin grin
MonkeyMods:

be calming down grin
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
After you don cum finished! You got back your forgotten brain! You did well. Carry another olosho!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
alizma:

Probably to blackmail him into paying more money... I pity guys patronising prostitutes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Even Paris Hotel, Imo Where Underage Girls Operate As Sex Slaves / Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.