Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport (58131 Views)

Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video / Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) / Drama As Prostitute Runs Mad In Owerri,strips Naked!(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by MatrixCircle: 11:05am On Aug 28, 2022
Prostitute and stealing be like 5&6. Next time keep everything safe and secure before you sleep off. Otherwise na sorry be your name.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Tannhauser(m): 11:05am On Aug 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Or even kill the man with charm or in strangulation. Sex with a woman other than your wife is dangerous. Those girls make incisions into their private part for various reasons. They're worst than the devil, though always look innocent. Many great men had fallen due to this foolish act

cheesy

Way back then was in a relationship with one girl like that. First time we were to play grin, I noticed she had some curious incisions on her inner thigh.
She tried to explain...family blah blah...she's from royal Bayelsa family blah...blah. I no wan know O!
Na so conji disappear, pr*ck fall, guy man jakpa.

grin

11 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by mcgodison2531(m): 11:06am On Aug 28, 2022
She may think is ATM card
alizma:
Dumb girl, they are never satisfied. Imagine stealing the guy's passport, of what use to her is the passport biko?

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by sayso: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2022
brightbright:
Trending video of prostitute who stole a man's diamond ear rings, gold chain and passport

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3y8SVo0qAQ

In the video, the man said he carried the lady who charged him N40,000 and that he paid her N50,000 out of his benevolence. He said he was shocked when in the morning after they had finished playing that he couldn't find his items. The lady initially denied but after much interrogation, she surrendered his items which she had hidden.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChywpqdA4yt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
a man has earing and chain all diamonds? That one na woman property.
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by kwasoly(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2022
brightbright:
Trending video of prostitute who stole a man's diamond ear rings, gold chain and passport

Video

In the video, the man said he carried the lady who charged him N40,000 and that he paid her N50,000 out of his benevolence. He said he was shocked when in the morning after they had finished playing that he couldn't find his items. The lady initially denied but after much interrogation, she surrendered his items which she had hidden.

See how people are short cutting their lives.
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by bazoodo: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2022
MonkeyMods:
You arrived safely into Nigeria, the first thing you did was to pick up a hoe for the night....cos you changed the little peanut you brought into naira and it looked good.

No thanks to the naira free fall..

You're a disgrace to yourself

You don't have direction or purpose in life..
exactly the man is a fool. The girl hasn't heard of biometrics and thinks she could sell the passport. Stupid man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by faithfull18(f): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2022
Good for him.
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by sammyj: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2022
Passport kidnap in order to use it to extort more money from him in thr future! So she is not really dump. My advise to men is to stay away from strangers
alizma:
Dumb girl, they are never satisfied. Imagine stealing the guy's passport, of what use to her is the passport biko?

8 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Stevo35: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2022
Ashawo na your mate? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by youngstrow(m): 11:10am On Aug 28, 2022
MonkeyMods:
You arrived safely into Nigeria, the first thing you did was to pick up a hoe for the night....cos you changed the little peanut you brought into naira and it looked good.

Wetin be ur problem how the thing take affect ur life abi na ur money mtcheew

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Eriokanmi: 11:12am On Aug 28, 2022
Tannhauser:

cheesy

Way back then was in a relationship with one girl like that. First time we were to play grin, I noticed she had some curious incisions on her inner thigh.
She tried to explain...family blah blah...she's from royal Bayelsa family blah...blah. I no wan know O!
Na so conji disappear, pr*ck fall, guy man jakpa.

grin
God really loved you. Many of them are evil

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 28, 2022
Dem don add stealing to their profession , her full pics they twitter, she still dey form accent , na wetin dey reign now ,after sleeping with her instead of him to ask her to go ,the girl no try at all very desperate, wetin she wan use the guy passport , my gender make una dey fear God with your hustle ,na you talk say you wan use your pussy hustle nobody force you, you still come add armrobber to am , their own don pass Yahoo boys own o.

7 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by ajadematanle: 11:13am On Aug 28, 2022
Stupid man, whenever they come to Nigeria,they will be looking for olosho as if it's a freedom to exhibit their sex fantasies they could not achieve under their noses of wives abroad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
By now this niggar supposed don know say runz babe them sabi disarm person

People way dey steal hotel towel

I patronize runz babe alot....but as a real niggar I nor dey looseguard
But 40k too much na..them silver or gold plate her kpekus....the highest I pay is 7k
And for all those critizing him for patronising a runz babe....let me tell ya all a secret...apart from the disarming aspect

Runz babe are fun to be with...and you know the funny thing runz babe clean pass our normal girl friend for house...I know I sound stupid but that is the truth...especially when it comes to infection them clean pass our regular relationship girlfriend
Thank God you know you are stewpid? Public toilet clean pass your house toilet. Wakeup bruh. No offense.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Dalnadoni: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2022
This olosho mumu oo..Person give u 50k u still get mind steal him passport still wait make him wakeup, u no japa before him wake. Her mumu too much abeg...crazy people everywere...am outa here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by wumi2017(f): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2022
Wahala you dey do olosho and still add thief join undecided my gender sef

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by jidmas2011(m): 11:15am On Aug 28, 2022
Na wa ooooo woman ����
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by porthouse7(f): 11:16am On Aug 28, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

But 40k too much na..them silver or gold plate her kpekus....the highest I pay is 7k
And for all those critizing him for patronising a runz babe....let me tell ya all a secret...apart from the disarming aspect

Runz babe are fun to be with...and you know the funny thing runz babe clean pass our normal girl friend for house...I know I sound stupid but that is the truth...especially when it comes to infection them clean pass our regular relationship girlfriend
dey carry bad spirit transfer, thank God ur real nigga start and end in benin

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by seunmind44: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2022
Chiamaka will never change, stealing is in her blood
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:18am On Aug 28, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Ashawo no be person ? Bros hmmmmmmm if you see the way out gentle @ home dey Bleep up,for street. You go japa. Dem get all crazy moves pass Ashawo girls.
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by diggindeep: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2022
brightbright:

Video

Hahahahahahaa...whatever is done in the secret shall be made opened.

The olosho you carried in the dark has shown you to the world in the broad day light.

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Creamypie(m): 11:18am On Aug 28, 2022
Houseofglam7:
Every time two fools collide …..
you just made me remember Kenny rogers. One of my most favorite musicians
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by seunmind44: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

no be all those old women wey dey in their late 60s you dey carry? Some of dem no even get teeth again, give dem 2k dem go still follow you and say thank you sir.
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Matoyehmedia: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2022
who send am? abegi.. enjoy your ordeal biko
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by macho44(m): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2022
alizma:
She go sell am for Black market. Identity theft is REAL

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by seunmind44: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2022
Dalnadoni:
This olosho mumu oo..Person give u 50k u still get mind steal him passport still wait make him wakeup, u no japa before him wake. Her mumu too much abeg...crazy people everywere...am outa here
where you dey go? You wan go carry your own too?
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 28, 2022
Satazaa:
the olosho is definitely an inexperienced one if na our Benin or warri ones they go don disappear before the guy wake sef undecided
That is a 5 star hotel if I am not mistaken.In such a hotel,the hoe will not leave without the receptionist calling the room number she leaves to ask the lodger if he is safe.

8 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Moneymagnet24(m): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2022
After you don lose gaurd you come dey tell us story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Even Paris Hotel, Imo Where Underage Girls Operate As Sex Slaves / Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.