Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

My Sister Is Draining Me Financially - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Is Draining Me Financially (43633 Views)

Please Help, My Mum Is Lazy And Its Draining Me / Help!!! My Environment Is Draining Me Psychologically. / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by eyinjuege: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Chidiesta:

Yes she is my blood sister we are 3 from the same mum and dad

What you can do is limited since you're abroad with no papers and can't rush down to Nigeria.
Even the human rights people will likely want to see you face to face.
Why not involve your brother and ask him to speak with your sister so she can release your daughter to your friend? Tell him what she's done with the money you sent to her despite knowing how you're struggling abroad with no help.
Don't send anymore money to her, no matter what she does.
Also call her husband and tell him she didn't pay your daughter's school fees and instead paid for their 2 older children. That's not fair at all

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by Chidiesta(f): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
eyinjuege:

What you can do is limited since you're abroad with no papers and can't rush down to Nigeria.
Even the human rights people will likely want to see you face to face.
Why not involve your brother and ask him to speak with your sister so she can release your daughter to your friend? Tell him what she's done with the money you sent to her despite knowing how you're struggling abroad with no help.
Don't send anymore money to her, no matter what she does.
Also call her husband and tell him she didn't pay your daughter's school fees and instead paid for their 2 older children. That's not fair at all

Oh really I tought it was possible for me to contact them via video call so my friend could represent me , I didn't know that I have to be present thanks for the information. I can't involve my brother because he and my sister are not in good term since 2015 even if I tell him what is going on he will not do anything. My in law is aware of the situations I spoke to my in law this afternoon he told me he was busy I should call back at 7pm I have been calling him and he refused to pick up. I am tired and I don't know what else to do
Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by jenifer007: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Your sister is evil so also her husband...They are both parasite and they see your daughter as the medium for you to take care of their expenses despite the fact that they are working.

As it is now,you will need to take the bull by the horn...Your friend will need to go to the station to make a complaint on your behalf...I guess your sister thinks there's nothing you can do for her to release your daughter.

Once the police is involved she will know it is now a serious matter... Definitely you will spend because Nigerian police won't work for free...

Just know that at the end of everything your sister will not want to have anything to do with you anymore because she will see you as her enemy because you have taken your daughter from her.

Who needs such a person as a sister...She's evil and wicked

Pls act fast because your daughter is in bondage...I wonder the type of terrible words she will be yelling at your daughter...I can tell you for sure that your daughter is depressed pls don't waste time

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by eyinjuege: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
Chidiesta:

Oh really I tought it was possible for me to contact them via video call so my friend could represent me , I didn't know that I have to be present thanks for the information. I can't involve my brother because he and my sister are not in good term since 2015 even if I tell him what is going on he will not do anything. My in law is aware of the situations I spoke to my in law this afternoon he told me he was busy I should call back at 7pm I have been calling him and he refused to pick up. I am tired and I don't know what else to do

Please don't take my word for it o. I'm just thinking they may likely want you to be present.
Let your friend still contact them and discuss the issue with them, if your sister is still not cooperating with you.
Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by Chidiesta(f): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
eyinjuege:

Please don't take my word for it o. I'm just thinking they may likely want you to be present.
Let your friend still contact them and discuss the issue with them, if your sister is still not cooperating with you.

No problem thanks
Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by Chidiesta(f): 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
jenifer007:
Your sister is evil so also her husband...They are both parasite and they see your daughter as the medium for you to take care of their expenses despite the fact that they are working.

As it is now,you will need to take the bull by the horn...Your friend will need to go to the station to make a complaint on your behalf...I guess your sister thinks there's nothing you can do for her to release your daughter.

Once the police is involved she will know it is now a serious matter... Definitely you will spend because Nigerian police won't work for free...

Just know that at the end of everything your sister will not want to have anything to do with you anymore because she will see you as her enemy because you have taken your daughter from her.

Who needs such a person as a sister...She's evil and wicked

Pls act fast because your daughter is in bondage...I wonder the type of terrible words she will be yelling at your daughter...I can tell you for sure that your daughter is depressed pls don't waste time

Thank you, if I don't hear back from her until Friday I will involve human rights and the police I don't mind spending money for my daughter sake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by shinabrown: 7:22am On Aug 31, 2022
Newborn27:
Op...if your blood Sis can be doing that to your daughter... what expectations have you from your friend.... kindly follow the advice of the poster above ...... enroll her in a standard catholic boarding school....even during holidays... she'd be covered with much care and godly training.

There are some pupils in my school whom are in your shoes....it aches my heart seeing the way those kids are treated...they dare not tell anyone including you the diaspora parents...but as a Teacher...we get to know each of them and sometimes comfort them.

I'd recommend Louis ville girls high school...they have both primary and secondary.
You won't regret enrolling your child in a Catholic school and she'd be treated equally like other pupils...unlike your sister's house where she'd be harshly treated while she suffers in silence.

In all that you decide to do...do not fight with your sister....give her positive reasons why you think she should in the boarding.....no one knows tomorrow.

Cheers
Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by meetme01: 7:32am On Aug 31, 2022
Chidiesta:

Thank you, if I don't hear back from her until Friday I will involve human rights and the police I don't mind spending money for my daughter sake.

Which State is your sister? Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development can take up the matter. Let me know the state if it falls into my area. I'd assist.
Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by Chidiesta(f): 8:30am On Aug 31, 2022
meetme01:

Which State is your sister? Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development can take up the matter. Let me know the state if it falls into my area. I'd assist.

She lives in Lagos
Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by Spherica177: 11:06am On Aug 31, 2022
Chidiesta:

She lives in Lagos
Your sister and her husband are milking you badly. Most Nigerians are criminal minded. They can do anything for money. They believed anyone living outside the shore of Nigeria is a billionaire. Imagine your blood sister doing all these to her own sister all in the name of money. Too bad!

Btw, i live right in Lagos. If there's any assistance or anything you need to do in Lagos and it's environ feel free to notify me
Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by mariahAngel(f): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2022
Chidiesta:

She lives in Lagos

Hello dear.

If you don't mind me asking; did your sister contribute in you traveling abroad? (Not that it justifies her actions, if she did.)

I want to understand why she feels so entitled to your money(like you owe her), and why she acts like she owns you and your daughter.
It is almost as if she's holding your daughter to ransom.
Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by Chidiesta(f): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2022
Spherica177:
Your sister and her husband are milking you badly. Most Nigerians are criminal minded. They can do anything for money. They believed anyone living outside the shore of Nigeria is a billionaire. Imagine your blood sister doing all these to her own sister all in the name of money. Too bad!

Btw, i live right in Lagos. If there's any assistance or anything you need to do in Lagos and it's environ feel free to notify me

Ok thank you I will let you know if I need help
Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by Chidiesta(f): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hello dear.

If you don't mind me asking; did your sister contribute in you traveling abroad? (Not that it justifies her actions, if she did.)

I want to understand why she feels so entitled to your money(like you owe her), and why she acts like she owns you and your daughter.
It is almost as if she's holding your daughter to ransom.

Hello dear, no she didn't contribute anything concerning my travel my fiance did everything for me to be here. I don't owe her anything, I think she is just being wicked because she thinks she's doing me a big favour for looking after my daughter she also thinks in Europe we plug money from the tree I am a billionaire and I have a suitcase full of euros hence why she want to drain me financially
Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by Ulunne777(f): 11:30am On Aug 31, 2022
Chidiesta:

Hello dear, no she didn't contribute anything concerning my travel my fiance did everything for me to be here. I don't owe her anything, I think she is just being wicked because she thinks she's doing me a big favour for looking after my daughter she also thinks in Europe we plug money from the tree I am a billionaire and I have a suitcase full of euros hence why she want to drain me financially

Whats the update?
Still not picking your calls?
Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by Chidiesta(f): 11:36am On Aug 31, 2022
Ulunne777:

Whats the update?
Still not picking your calls?

She still hasn't pick up my calls but she is busy posting status on WhatsApp, i tried to call my in law again he pick and said my sister is not ready to speak with me because I disrespected her last time we spoke. I told him if she doesn't want to talk to me she should release my daughter he said he will call me back at 3pm I am waiting for his call
Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by NoToPile: 11:44am On Aug 31, 2022
Chidiesta:

She still hasn't pick up my calls but she is busy posting status on WhatsApp, i tried to call my in law again he pick and said my sister is not ready to speak with me because I disrespected her last time we spoke. I told him if she doesn't want to talk to me she should release my daughter he said he will call me back at 3pm I am waiting for his call

SMH - blood is thicker than water indeed.

You had not even fully told them about removing your daughter before all this

Let's hope your inlaw calls by 3pm.

Stay strong.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by mariahAngel(f): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2022
Chidiesta:

Then since she's not ready for peace, you have every justification to involve whoever you want to involve in the matter, without remorse.
She has no right whatsoever to do what she's doing to you and your daughter.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by Chidiesta(f): 11:50am On Aug 31, 2022
NoToPile:

SMH - blood is thicker than water indeed.

You had not even fully told them about removing your daughter before all this

Let's hope your inlaw calls by 3pm.

Stay strong.

Thank you , I feel like he will not call because ysday he asked me to call at 7pm and I called he didn't pick up until this morning. If he doesn't I will call him again
Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by Heiterkeit(f): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2022
Melap:

Someone asked you for the location of your sister so she can help you check on your daughter as a security personnel. Did you answer that person. You want to run things on social media and from far away Germany how will that work? If your sister comes up with the truth now on this site how will that help you.

@OP Chidiesta

Don't allow this hardened criminal to scam you in the guise, directly or indirectly, of checking your daughter on your behalf as a security personnel. Be warned.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by NoToPile: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2022
Chidiesta:

Thank you , I feel like he will not call because ysday he asked me to call at 7pm and I called he didn't pick up until this morning. If he doesn't I will call him again

Welcome sis.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by Chidiesta(f): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
mariahAngel:

Then since she's not ready for peace, you have every justification to involve whoever you want to involve in the matter, without remorse.
She has no right whatsoever to do what she's doing to you and your daughter.

Yes I am waiting until Friday if I don't hear back from her or her husband I will contact human right and the police

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by Chidiesta(f): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
Heiterkeit:

@OP Chidiesta

Don't allow this hardened criminal to scam you in the guise, directly or indirectly, of checking your daughter on your behalf as a security personnel. Be warned.

Thank you, I knew it he is a scammer because the way he was forcing me to accept his partner in crime offer was unbelievable to me.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by Acidosis(m): 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Chidiesta:

Yes I am waiting until Friday if I don't hear back from her or her husband I will contact human right and the police

Do you know anyone that is close to her or her husband (especially clerics)? Since she's not willing to take your calls, I feel there should be someone else you can call to speak to her or her husband on your behalf.

You need to ascertain the condition and safety of your kids at this point. There should be someone you can talk to.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by Phelixblaq(m): 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Acidosis:

Do you know anyone that is close to her or her husband (especially clerics)? Since she's not willing to take your calls, I feel there should be someone else you can call to speak to her or her husband on your behalf.

You need to ascertain the condition and safety of your kids at this point. There should be someone you can talk to.

What does cleric has to do with this?? Is cleric powerful than human rights and law enforcement?? I say give me my child, u say. No. Na your pikin? Let her involve the police !
Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by Acidosis(m): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
Phelixblaq:

What does cleric has to do with this?? Is cleric powerful than human rights and law enforcement?? I say give me my child, u say. No. Na your pikin? Let her involve the police !

Keep the emotions behind. You want to instruct Nigerian policemen from Germany to invade another man's house?

The need to involve human rights agencies has been established. That's what she intends to do on Friday. However, I'm concerned about the safety of those kids before the human rights agencies come to her rescue.

Mind you, law enforcements and human right folks will follow their (own) protocols not yours. So it might take a week or less (but definitely not the same day) to get things addressed.

For now, she needs to know the condition of her kids. No be by gra gra, sir.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by DBestDoc(f): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
humberjade:

Although the OP is a woman, but a baby mama might do worse

Atleast, the child will be well taken care of and safe.
Milking may continue though. Lol!
Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by SPICE95: 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
Pls nairalanders help me out o.. I really need any amount to help me tomorrow to hold unto till atleast next week when i regain access to my funds..
Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by humberjade: 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
DBestDoc:

Atleast, the child will be well taken care of and safe.
Milking may continue though. Lol!

Not in every case o, anybody can be a father or a mother, but being a mum or a dad is a different ball game.
Exactly, but some people are just greedingly stoopid, a means of getting extra cash that you know can be taken away from you at anytime if you mess up, yet you still want to abuse it. Some people are just so short sighted. Someone who's yet to settle already pays one of your children's tuition, imagine what she would do once everything gels for her.
Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by Testiebobo(m): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
Honestly, telling her about ur new moves will really pain her, but bro u need to take after d suggestion of ur friend. However, she is not gonna demand money from u like ya sister
Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by Newborn27(f): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
@ chidiester .....I just want to drop this piece of advice.... there's nothing Patience can't solve....no matter what the offense might be... always remember that she was your sister before anything else...and no one knows tomorrow.

Secondly... this is a faceless forum but not everything going on here is confidential....many bloggers are on here looking for topics to blow....many anonymous identity... scammers,.. parasites and enemy of progress are on here.... they'd lead you on and abandon you to suffer all the consequences all alone...you may go viral with this thread and this won't help your status as a person without complete papers... God no go shame us.

I can see people giving you back up.....and this is alreadily boiling you up.... please take things easy.... compare, contrast and weigh each advice and note the positive and negative impact on you, your family and residency abroad.

Yorubas will say "toba koju si o, ki o taa, toba keyin si o...ko taa...toba ku iwo nikan....ki o tun ero ara e pa"

You can use google translation.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by Chidiesta(f): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
Newborn27:
@ chidiester .....I just want to drop this piece of advice.... there's nothing Patience can't solve....no matter what the offense might be... always remember that she was your sister before anything else...and no one knows tomorrow.

Secondly... this is a faceless forum but not everything going on here is confidential....many bloggers are on here looking for topics to blow....many anonymous identity... scammers,.. parasites and enemy of progress are on here.... they'd lead you on and abandon you to suffer all the consequences all alone...you may go viral with this thread and this won't help your status as a person without complete papers... God no go shame us.

I can see people giving you back up.....and this is alreadily boiling you up.... please take things easy.... compare, contrast and weigh each advice and note the positive and negative impact on you, your family and residency abroad.

Yorubas will say "toba koju si o, ki o taa, toba keyin si o...ko taa...toba ku iwo nikan....ki o tun ero ara e pa"

You can use google translation.

Cheers

Thanks for your advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Draining Me Financially by eyinjuege: 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
Chidiesta:

Thanks for your advice

Have you guys resolved it now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Pictures: Old Twins Ageing Gracefully / I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man / Baby Girl Surrounded By 4 Brothers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.