Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? (1440 Views)

Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans / FREE EBOOK: The Ultimate Guide To Dating & Bedding Beautiful Women / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by LifestyleTonite: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ladies and gentlemen, I'll like an answer to the above question which is an experiment I'm running.

I already know how it's going to end, I just need answers for documentation purposes.

Once again, do looks matter when it cmes to dating?

Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by Onucs(m): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
It depends on the purpose of dating
Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by Lovetbecky(f): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
Depend on the purpose of their dating, they might dating because of outing, sex , enjoyment, money etc, but if they truly in love with each other looks is just 10% in the game

1 Like

Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
OP, It matters to many.

They want dier partners, attractive, inorder to show off to friends and family members.

But as a Man, if you want peace, Go for a Ugly Girl with big Yanch or Breast.

2 Likes

Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by Hollybratt(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hey, chap, once my girl has the front and back, mehn i forget about the look
IRMC

1 Like

Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by Mrlucky81(m): 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Looks matters but you see that big breast and yansh that is what matters most
Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by Chaos14: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hollybratt:
Hey, chap, once my girl has the front and back, mehn i forget about the look
IRMC
But what if there is no brain
Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by Sammy101111(m): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
There girls that are so beautiful
But sexual feelings zero

So beauty is not love honestly

2 Likes

Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by blinking001(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Looks do matter in the sexual market.

2 Likes

Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by Hollybratt(m): 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
Chaos14:
But what if there is no brain
then you should mind ur business.
Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
LifestyleTonite:
Ladies and gentlemen, I'll like an answer to the above question which is an experiment I'm running.
I already know how it's going to end, I just need answers for documentation purposes.
Once again, do looks matter when it cmes to dating?

A) to someone who is dating for sex/money, NO!
B) to someone who is dating because they genuinely wanna be with you, YES!

3 Likes

Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by nickyj19: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
f
Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by Chaos14: 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hollybratt:
then you should mind ur business.
See wetin pikin of yesterday de tell me

1 Like

Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by Hollybratt(m): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Chaos14:
See wetin pikin of yesterday de tell me
Get sense
Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by Chaos14: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hollybratt:
Get sense
you wan start

1 Like

Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by Hollybratt(m): 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
Chaos14:
you wan start
sorry, sorry guy. Person dey vex me i never finish that one before you start your own.
Sorry pls.
Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by Chaos14: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hollybratt:
sorry, sorry guy. Person dey vex me i never finish that one before you start your own.
Sorry pls.
I swear the guy na goat
Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by Jazzman01: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
Vinnie2000:
OP, It matters to many.

They want dier partners, attractive, inorder to show off to friends and family members.

But as a Man, if you want peace, Go for a Ugly Girl with big Yanch or Breast.

You are not ready to have peace if you go for big yansh or breast. Infact they are the worst and most difficult kind of women to keep as a wife. There's alot of stiff competition from other men and the chances of her cheating on you is very high because alot of men will be disturbing her with mouth watering gifts and promises. They are also very arrogant and difficult to control because the endowment usually gets to their head.

2 Likes

Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by Hollybratt(m): 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
Chaos14:
I swear the guy na goat
A real goat self, i said something about God and he said God doesn't exist. I didn't even say anything about it, i only adviced him to stop jumping from one thread to the other. I didn't say more than that , only for him to start calling me a slave. I didn't mean to reply you in that manner bro, am so sorry. The guy really vex me aswear
Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by Demigod22: 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
Looks matter a great deal for me. I am naturally sapiosexual, which downplay looks, but recently, I became conscious of how my lady should look like, outside the intelligence.

My spec, my ideal woman should be tall, at least, average tall, moderate breasts and buttocks, to bring out the feminine side of her, full hair, fair or chocolate in colour, and not plumpy.

1 Like

Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by Chaos14: 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hollybratt:
A real goat self, i said something about God and he said God doesn't exist. I didn't even say anything about it, i only adviced him to stop jumping from one thread to the other. I didn't say more than that , only for him to start calling me a slave. I didn't mean to reply you in that manner bro, am so sorry. The guy really vex me aswear
i just read the thread everything he said is so mad i feel like killing him

1 Like

Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by Hollybratt(m): 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
Chaos14:
i just read the thread everything he said is so mad i feel like killing him
haaaa grin comrade chaos, let us forgive him
IRMC
Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by Enny2013(f): 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
In whatever way, I think looks matter alot. U nid to b attracted to someone bf dating.

1 Like

Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by PrinceDoctor(m): 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
Looks or no looks, if she has the brain and not selfish, we're good to go. I don't go for things that are temporary, beauty will fade with time. If the necessary things (aforementioned) are there, we can work to improve the looks, all thanks to advanced medical science.
Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by LifestyleTonite: 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
PrinceDoctor:
Looks or no looks, if she has the brain and not selfish, we're good to go. I don't go for things that are temporary, beauty will fade with time. If the necessary things (aforementioned) are there, we can work to improve the looks, all thanks to advanced medical science.

Brain also fades with time na. Do you think intelligent people remain so forever? The brain slows down with age.

1 Like

Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by Chaos14: 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hollybratt:
haaaa grin comrade chaos, let us forgive him
IRMC
I don't blame am na him religon
Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by PrinceDoctor(m): 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

Brain also fades with time na. Do you think intelligent people remain so forever? The brain slows down with age.

Which fades easily with time? Beauty, brain? Choose wisely.
Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by LifestyleTonite: 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
Enny2013:
In whatever way, I think looks matter alot. U nid to b attracted to someone bf dating.

Thanks for this brilliant response.

Most guys don't know why guys reject them. They mostly think it's because they lack money. So, they think once they hammer, they can attract every girl. They don't know that it is golddiggers their money will attract, not girls genuinely interested in them. That's why some girls get married to rich guys out of pity and make them father the children of the hot guy they find attractive.

2 Likes

Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by Spnn(m): 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
Whatsoever be the purpose looks matter trust me! So as character matters too!
Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by Hollybratt(m): 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
Chaos14:
I don't blame am na him religon
you get am
Re: Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating? by LifestyleTonite: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
PrinceDoctor:

Which fades easily with time? Beauty, brain? Choose wisely.

Brain doesn't make the penis erect neither does it oil the veejay.

Chose wisely

(1) (2) (Reply)

$ / Wedding Reception Scatters As Bride Discovers Groom Is Married With 7 Kids(Video / I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.