Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,135 members, 7,860,076 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

What Are Your Views On Pregnancy Before Marriage? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Views On Pregnancy Before Marriage? (7571 Views)

Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views / Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? / Sex & Pregnancy Before Marriage Will Cause U To Marry Another Person Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Views On Pregnancy Before Marriage? by amarula(f): 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2011
If we love,respect and accept our failings and successes, I will have chidren for him,with or without marriage
Re: What Are Your Views On Pregnancy Before Marriage? by KDULAR: 5:40am On Aug 10, 2011
Its not the best, it has determined the marriage of some people I know and Today are not happy with each other. They are only tied together because of the kids between them and nothing else!
Re: What Are Your Views On Pregnancy Before Marriage? by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 10, 2011
KDULAR:

Its not the best, it has determined the marriage of some people I know and Today are not happy with each other. They are only tied together because of the kids between them and nothing else!

I couldnt agree less!
Re: What Are Your Views On Pregnancy Before Marriage? by peace5050: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2011
hum mm, i am amazed with some comments, but GOD is the giver of child and he can take back if he wills , we need to be very careful about this issue, if u love a woman and if by chance u get married to the woman and she happens not get pregnant, would u send her packing if truly you love her. now if u impregnate a lady and she gives birth and may be , just may be she losses the child, and after that she and the husband tries to get a child, first year nothing happens, second year nothing happens and then 3, 4, 5,6 years after nothing happens. what would you do ? drop dead or quit the marriage? lets think deeply and pray that GOD in his mercy would give us his blessing in the area of child bearing. sad
Re: What Are Your Views On Pregnancy Before Marriage? by ZE: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2011
peace5050:

hum mm, i am amazed with some comments, but GOD is the giver of child and he can take back if he wills , we need to be very careful about this issue, if u love a woman and if by chance u get married to the woman and she happens not get pregnant, would u send her packing if truly you love her. now if u impregnate a lady and she gives birth and may be , just may be she losses the child, and after that she and the husband tries to get a child, first year nothing happens, second year nothing happens and then 3, 4, 5,6 years after nothing happens. what would you do ? drop dead or quit the marriage? lets think deeply and pray that GOD in his mercy would give us his blessing in the area of child bearing. sad

Children are God's gift/blessing and God showers his blessings to mankind when and how he pleases.

In the same vein God had perfected his creations from the beginning.

for example God created sodium(Na) and chlorine(Cl). if a scientist mix sodium and clorine under normal circumstances and in the appropriate proportion he should get sodiumchloride(NaCl) not ammonia.

God created life and death and urge us to choose life so that we may live. you cannot choose death and still expect to live.

We are concerned about those who had uselessed their reproductive system in one way or the other and still use all available means to manipulate themselves into marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About / Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? / Who get that Nude???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.