Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) (33803 Views)

How To Print Your Guarantor's Form For Nigerian Passport Online / How Can I Apply For An International Passport Online / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Trustingod777: 1:39am On Sep 07, 2023
Please I just registered online to renew my passport on 5th September 2023. Please what documents do you take along for appointment date. Please my appointment date and center is Festac on 18 September 2023.

Iamsheye:
Good day everyone,
I've got my capturing appointment at Alimosho PO later this week and I'll appreciate tips as I'm going the DIY route and I don't want to be extorted.
Also the guarantor form, does anyone have a guide for filling it?
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Trustingod777: 1:41am On Sep 07, 2023
Please I just registered online to renew my passport on 5th September 2023. Please my appointment date and center is Festac on 18 September 2023. Sir what about the guarantor form

ekitimanalways:

(1) Copy of online passport application form.
(2) Copy of payment receipt.
(3) Copy of acknowledgement slip.
(4) The passport you want to renew.
(5) Copy of the data page of the passport you want to renew.
(6) 2 recent colour passport photographs.
(7) Copy of your NIN slip.

PS You may be required to write an application letter and attach it to the support documents.
May I know where your enrolment/capturing will take place?

1 Like

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by ekitimanalways(m): 5:15am On Sep 07, 2023
Trustingod777:
Please I just registered online to renew my passport on 5th September 2023. Please my appointment date and center is Festac on 18 September 2023. Sir what about the guarantor form

Guarantor's form is not required if you are only renewing your passport.

1 Like

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Trustingod777: 8:12am On Sep 07, 2023
God bless for your replied sir. Yes I have listed printed out for renew passport.

1. Online Standard Passport Application
2. Payment receipt
3. Appointment slip
4. The passport want for renew
5. Data page of passport for renew
6. 2 recent photograph passport
7. NIN
8. Application Letter

Please do I still need any other documents for renew passport because my appointment date is 18th September 2023 Festac immigration.

Thank you once again

ekitimanalways:

(1) Copy of online passport application form.
(2) Copy of payment receipt.
(3) Copy of acknowledgement slip.
(4) The passport you want to renew.
(5) Copy of the data page of the passport you want to renew.
(6) 2 recent colour passport photographs.
(7) Copy of your NIN slip.

PS You may be required to write an application letter and attach it to the support documents.
May I know where your enrolment/capturing will take place?

1 Like

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Iamsheye(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
Trustingod777:
Please I just registered online to renew my passport on 5th September 2023. Please what documents do you take along for appointment date. Please my appointment date and center is Festac on 18 September 2023.

you should get a pdf stating documents you should take along, I cant remember all but NIN, Birth Certificate, State of Origin, Passport

1 Like

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by labaski(f): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
Please, who can help me with this. I've been trying to register and it's saying service execution error

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by goshen26: 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
HELLASJ:
Good! No pay anybody shi shi

hello Bro, the guarantor form can it be filled by the applicant's spouse or relative that have passport?
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by ekitimanalways(m): 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
goshen26:

hello Bro, the guarantor form can it be filled by the applicant's spouse or relative that have passport?
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by goshen26: 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
HELLASJ:
immigration

Also Sir, there are 3 parts in the guarantors form i.e Part i, ii, iii
iPART I
(Particulars of Guarantor's (To be completed in block letters))
Name(s) ...................................................................................................................................
Profession ...................................................................................................................................
Business Address ...................................................................................................................................
Residential Address ...................................................................................................................................

ii
PART II
(To be completed in case of all applicants proceeding overseas except those sponsored by the Federal or State Government or
Corporations)
I ........................................................................................ ......................................................
(Full Name) (Nationality)
I ........................................................................................ ......................................................
(Profession) (Full Address)
Do hereby solemnly and sincerely declare and say as follows:
(i) That (Name of Applicant)........................................................................is proposing with my full knowledge
and consent to proceed to (Name of Country)............................... for the purpose of
...................................................................................................................................................................

and part iii

am i to fill all? cos i can see instruction like (in case the person is travelling etc)
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by goshen26: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Yes.

thank you Sir.

there are part i, ii, iii

am i to fill all part? cos i can see some clause under stating if the person is travelling or so
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by ekitimanalways(m): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
goshen26:

thank you Sir.

there are part i, ii, iii

am i to fill all part? cos i can see some clause under stating if the person is travelling or so
...fill every part, however, just to be on the safe side.

1 Like

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by udy4real(m): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
Please what is the reason why this online passport application is still stuck at this stage?
I am supposed to go for capturing next week

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by HELLASJ(m): 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2023
goshen26:

Yes, as far as they have international passport because you'll need the data page of it.

2 Likes

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by goshen26: 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2023
HELLASJ:

Yes, as far as they have international passport because you'll need the data page of it.

Thank you for the response.

I have signed it, it was very easy and fast.

Just 250 naira, though I didn't collect change after I gave 500

2 Likes

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by jungo: 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
Please my appointment date is in 3weeks time in Portharcourt, I applied for renewal online. There are some places to fill in the guarantor's form that my guarantor is confused about. The part two that talks about particulars of assets . Is this compulsory. Also the appointment date I selected online is it same as day for capturing? Or it's just a date for biometrics or submission of documents?

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by jungo: 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
Also, this acknowledgement slip is it the slip that shows the applicants details with the payment details too. Is there a separate slip or how can I print the acknowledgement slip. After payment I just followed the next instructions that popped up on the screen. The page where it said download or print.
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by BenYeshua: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
jungo:
Please my appointment date is in 3weeks time in Portharcourt, I applied for renewal online. There are some places to fill in the guarantor's form that my guarantor is confused about. The part two that talks about particulars of assets . Is this compulsory. Also the appointment date I selected online is it same as day for capturing? Or it's just a date for biometrics or submission of documents?
You don't need a guarantor if you are renewing your passport. I just did my mum's passport renewal 2 weeks ago and no guarantor is needed

3 Likes

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by BenYeshua: 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
jungo:
Also, this acknowledgement slip is it the slip that shows the applicants details with the payment details too. Is there a separate slip or how can I print the acknowledgement slip. After payment I just followed the next instructions that popped up on the screen. The page where it said download or print.
Click download and don't use opera mini when you want to download use chrome

2 Likes

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by ekitimanalways(m): 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
jungo:
A guarantor is not needed for Nigerian passport renewal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by jungo: 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
BenYeshua:

You don't need a guarantor if you are renewing your passport. I just did my mum's passport renewal 2 weeks ago and no guarantor is needed

Thank you very much for your response
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by jungo: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
ekitimanalways:

A guarantor is not needed for Nigerian passport renewal.
Okay...Thank you very much
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by jungo: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
BenYeshua:

Click download and don't use opera mini when you want to download use chrome
Thank you for your response
What I actually meant to ask is this:

You know the website changed and on this new website immigration.gov.ng, there is no special provision for "print acknowledgement slip". After application and successful payment, what pops up is this below. Is the "print application" option same as the acknowledgement slip? Or is there a separate place you go to download "Acknowledgement Slip"
šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by ekitimanalways(m): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
jungo:

Thank you for your response
What I actually meant to ask is this:

You know the website changed and on this new website immigration.gov.ng, there is no special provision for "print acknowledgement slip". After application and successful payment, what pops up is this below. Is the "print application" option same as the acknowledgement slip? Or is there a separate place you go to download "Acknowledgement Slip"
šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡
ā€œPrint applicationā€ is not same as acknowledgement slip. Acknowledgement slip is for applicant who intends to pay at the bank.
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by laurelbae(f): 3:51am On Nov 26, 2023
ekitimanalways:

ā€œPrint applicationā€ is not same as acknowledgement slip. Acknowledgement slip is for applicant who intends to pay at the bank.

Pls is drivers licence compulsory for guarantors ?
He has National ID.
& International passport
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by ekitimanalways(m): 5:22am On Nov 26, 2023
laurelbae:

Pls is drivers licence compulsory for guarantors ?
He has National ID.
& International passport

One of these two documents is compulsory (attach to the guarantor's copy of NIN slip).
(1) A copy of the guarantor's data page of Nigerian passport.
OR
(2) A copy of the guarantor's driving licence.

Your guarantor's Nigerian passport will be accepted. Do not hesitate to confirm from your guarantor if his Nigerian passport is valid. A guarantor's passport which is not valid will be rejected on the day of appointment.
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by laurelbae(f): 12:05am On Nov 27, 2023
ekitimanalways:

One of these two documents is compulsory (attach to the guarantor's copy of NIN slip).
OR

Your guarantor's Nigerian passport will be accepted. Do not hesitate to confirm from your guarantor if his Nigerian passport is valid. A guarantor's passport which is not valid will be rejected on the day of appointment.

Thank you so much. God bless you šŸ™
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by lamestika(m): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2023
Please what will I take to the bank for payment and after payment what next will I do
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Andychinedu: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2023
Omo!

DIY no easy for Enugu ooo

Itā€™s a different section here mehnā€¦!

This guys will legit write SP (Self Paid) boldly on your file to different and stall your applicationā€¦
Theyā€™ll derive others means of frustrating you until you are left with no other option but to ask them what you can do to facilitate the processā€¦!

Itā€™s is well with my countryā€¦

Iā€™ll be capturing in a bitā€¦

1 Like

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by laurelbae(f): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2023
Andychinedu:
Omo!

DIY no easy for Enugu ooo

Itā€™s a different section here mehnā€¦!

This guys will legit write SP (Self Paid) boldly on your file to different and stall your applicationā€¦
Theyā€™ll derive others means of frustrating you until you are left with no other option but to ask them what you can do to facilitate the processā€¦!

Itā€™s is well with my countryā€¦

Iā€™ll be capturing in a bitā€¦

It's well o

Pls I can't track my application status. I captured today.
Who else is experiencing same issue.
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by marijane59(f): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
ekitimanalways:

OR

Please, I would like to know if the guarantor's NIN is compulsory. My guarantor only has a driving license, but it has expired.
secondly, can i use a guarantor that is outside the country.
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by ekitimanalways(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
marijane59:

Please, I would like to know if the guarantor's NIN is compulsory. My guarantor only has a driving license, but it has expired.
secondly, can i use a guarantor that is outside the country.
Yes, the guarantor's NIN is compulsory.
Yes, you can use a guarantor who resides abroad provided that he or she has a valid Nigerian passport.
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by marijane59(f): 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Yes, the guarantor's NIN is compulsory.
Yes, you can use a guarantor who resides abroad provided that he or she has a valid Nigerian passport.

Alright, thank you boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

President Jonathan Launches New E-passport / CANADA: A Nigerian Family Says They Face ā€˜Persecutionā€™ If Deported, Beg To Stay / Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.