Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,817 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue (1085 Views)

Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship / Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football / She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue by SteadyGrinding: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
Good evening my fellow narialanders.

Please someone should come to help me out of this shame.

There's this work I'm to go for tomorrow which I've been praying for weeks to get this job. I just got a call yesterday to come to start the work. Honestly, it's interstate work. It's just transported to go there that's holding me honestly. The call came when I'm broke. 5k is what has been giving me sleepless nights. Please I don't want to lose this job. I know the devil plans to make me lose this opportunity. cry I've been looking for loans from friends but all declined and also the loan app. Please someone

Re: Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue by SteadyGrinding: 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
Please someone should help me. I should be on the way by 5a.m tomorrow morning
Re: Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue by SteadyGrinding: 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
cry
Re: Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue by Onucs(m): 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
You are to start tomorrow and you are just dropping this now. E be like say na witch craft you take fly go there oo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue by SteadyGrinding: 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Onucs:
You are to start tomorrow and you are just dropping this now. E be like say na witch craft you take fly go there oo grin

It's because I don't have choice again that why I posted now. Please help me. I don't want to lose this work. Things are really tight for me now. I've tried help offline cry
Re: Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue by SteadyGrinding: 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Someone should help me please. Or loan me I will refund please cry
Re: Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue by Promosaver: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
Steadygrinding on the beat
Re: Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue by SteadyGrinding: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
Promosaver:
Steadygrinding on the beat

cry boss please help me
Re: Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue by SteadyGrinding: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
. cry cry
Re: Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue by iLegendd(m): 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
Every news I read online about people asking for money, help, or loan is false to me.

I didn't read what you wrote, but I know it's a long the line. Since APC took over, I have never seen a poor Nigerian. Nigerians are all rich now. No suffering, no crime. This is why you should vote for APC so that the enjoyment will continue from where Buhari stopped.

All the best.

3 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue by SteadyGrinding: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
iLegendd:
Every news I read online about people asking for money, help, or loan is false to me.

I didn't read what you wrote, but I know it's a long the line. Since APC took over, I have never seen a poor Nigerian. Nigerians are all rich now. No suffering, no crime. This is why you should for for APC so that the enjoyment will continue from where Buhari stopped.

All the best.

Sir. If you help me you've really done something big in my life now. I really don't want to lose this job
Re: Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue by Solofresh2: 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
Another online begging format lol
Nairalanders won't seize to amaze me
Re: Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue by SteadyGrinding: 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
Solofresh2:
Another online begging format lol
Nairalanders won't seize to amaze me

Please I'm been honest here. How I wish you can understand me cry
Re: Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue by SteadyGrinding: 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Please someone
Re: Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue by youngsahito(m): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
SteadyGrinding:
Good evening my fellow narialanders.

Please someone should come to help me out of this shame.

There's this work I'm to go for tomorrow which I've been praying for weeks to get this job. I just got a call yesterday to come to start the work. Honestly, it's interstate work. It's just transported to go there that's holding me honestly. The call came when I'm broke. 5k is what has been giving me sleepless nights. Please I don't want to lose this job. I know the devil plans to make me lose this opportunity. cry I've been looking for loans from friends but all declined and also the loan app. Please someone
you can try all this loan app if nobody wan help u.
Re: Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue by SteadyGrinding: 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
youngsahito:
you can try all this loan app if nobody wan help u.

I've tried honestly but declined. That's why I have no choice than this I'm doing. Honestly cry
Re: Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue by youngsahito(m): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
SteadyGrinding:

I've tried honestly but declined. That's why I have no choice than this I'm doing. Honestly cry
lemme see if I still get change for my account.
Re: Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue by SteadyGrinding: 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
youngsahito:
lemme see if I still get change for my account.

Thanks boss.... You will never lack cry
Re: Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue by Wilddove(m): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
SteadyGrinding:
Someone should help me please. Or loan me I will refund please cry
How do you intend to repay
Re: Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue by SteadyGrinding: 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
Wilddove:

On this same thread sir... First thing on Tuesday sir
Re: Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue by SteadyGrinding: 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
Wilddove:

On this same thread sir... First thing on Tuesday sir

Please help me cry

Re: Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue by Tboymessiah(m): 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
NasoLifeBe

U no get friend abi, or family member.......
Re: Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue by Tboymessiah(m): 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
NasoLifeBe
Re: Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue by BILL10: 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
Na una type do interstate walk for Buhari that year o...start this night o..oluwa is your power.
Re: Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue by fineberry(m): 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
The bad eggs have actually makes everyone appears bad. Please if you have the means to help, abeg help Op.

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue by SteadyGrinding: 10:44am On Aug 29, 2022
Wilddove:

Please I will pay you
Re: Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue by Mattwillz: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wilddove:
pls sir i need like 2k ,will pay back before friday..this is strictly business and not like the op..pls help me uba 2240006110

(1) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her Money To Marry / I Will Give Everybody On Nairaland #1000 / Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.