Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? (1087 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? / Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
It is a known fact that men are the bread winners of the family. So naturally it’s expected that Men should be more richer than the women. However as technology and civilization sets in, the status quo is beginning to change. More and more women are becoming richer than the men folks. Though when looked into from the family perspective, this of course means more money for the family. But will a husband with a super rich wife still be respected and seen as the head of the family? It can be intimidating. Imagine driving an old fashioned Toyota Tundra and your rich wife is cruising on her Mercedes Benz. So as women now smile to the bank everyday, getting richer than some men, it leaves the question: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? (Yes or No)

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by yrhuhfy113: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
It is a known fact that men are the bread winners of the
family. So naturally it’s expected that Men should be
more richer than the women.
However as technology and civilization sets in, the status
quo is beginning to change. More and more women are
becoming richer than the men folks.
Though when looked into from the family perspective, this
of course means more money for the family. But will a
husband with a super rich wife still be respected and seen
as the head of the family?
It can be intimidating. Imagine driving an old fashioned
Toyota Tundra and your rich wife is cruising on her
Mercedes Benz.
So as women now smile to the bank everyday, getting
richer than some men, it leaves the question:
Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You?
(Yes or No)

IF DURING DATING, the man can not LEVEL UP either through a loan or grant from her, THEN THEY SHOULD NOT MARRY, HE IS NOT MENTALLY FIT ENOUGH TO MARRY HER AND WILL NEVER BE SECURE.

A MAN WHO IS NOT RICHER BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE FUNDS TO PUSH IS IDEAS/VISION is VERY VERY different from a man who is DEAD TO CREATIVITY AND WHOSE FACULTY OF REASONING IS SHALLOW AND WEAK TO PERFORM BETTER.

example, she is having 50-100m.... AND I HAVE JUST 20M......... or even 10m

It is simple, I have too many practical ideas for credible businesses in NIGERIA that would give me a monthly turn over of at lowest 30% ROI if i invest 50M into it.... So, in 2 years of dating before MARRIAGE, I would have reached up to her level and even surpass her and paid her back her money with interest. THAT IS WHAT I MEAN.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
marriage is not a prison

I can marry her if i want

It will be 4 as long as we want

If either or both get tired,then we divorce.

Do or die wont work

Itz a matter of certain agreements

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
If I was a man, I wouldn't want to get married to a lady richer than me... I like the idea of being in charge and dominant as a man... I was gonna feel emasculated by the rich woman.

You guys are enjoying.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by almarthins(m): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
Samantha124:
If I was a man, I wouldn't want to get married to a lady richer than me... I like the idea of being in charge and dominant as a man... I was gonna feel emasculated by the rich woman.

You guys are enjoying.

We are not enjoying, it is hard now than then.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by skj1377(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
Not advisable.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by skj1377(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
In Nigeria you don't need to be richer than your husband to dominate him. All you need is diabolic powers. Nigeria has many women with such powers.
Samantha124:

You guys are enjoying.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
I don't do anything diabolical, because those things always end up backfiring.
skj1377:
In Nigeria you don't need to be richer than your husband to dominate him. All you need is diabolic powers. Nigeria has many women with such powers.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
Samantha124:

You guys are enjoying.

And as a woman, do u still like the idea of being dominant and in charge?

Op, all the Ladies I've dated have always been more financially buoyant than me and its kinda hellish dealing with them

They arent arrogant or boastful but i tend to see all objections/disagreement from them as being deeply rooted in their financial advantage over me...In fact, Insecurity wan kill me

The bad news for me tho is the fact that i get turned on by "Richer Ladies", so i would prolly continue in this circle till i completely conquer my insecurity
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by Mikespecialone(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
If she’s not from the east but from the north
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
As a woman, I just like being me and not dominating anyone.

But I don't mind my man being in charge every now and then, especially in the other room... grin grin grin

Dominate me baby...😂😂😂
EmperorCaesar:

And as a woman, do u still like the idea of being dominant and in charge?

Op, all the Ladies I've dated have always been more financially buoyant than me and its kinda hellish dealing with them

They arent arrogant or boastful but i tend to see all objections/disagreement from them as being deeply rooted in their financial advantage over me...In fact, Insecurity wan kill me

The bad news for me tho is the fact that i get turned on by "Richer Ladies", so i would prolly continue in this circle till i completely conquer my insecurity
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by finallybusy: 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
I will return when OP drops his opinion on the matter.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by mysticwarrior(m): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
Na heavy UGBA be that, ask any warri person the meaning of UGBA
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by Fahvvy: 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ofcourse! undecided...
It's no big deal undecided...

But y'all are getting all this thing wrong undecided...

Men are not afraid of getting together with a lady far richer than they are, the issue is that will these women submit to them? undecided...

It's no news that men value respect above all else, so are these women willing to respect a man who is financially less than they are? undecided...

Cause I've noticed that most ladies who are well to do look down on men who are below them financially undecided...

They'll talk down on the man, disrespect him and then when the man walks away from them, they console themselves with talk of "men can't handle richer women cause of their ego", how amusing! undecided...

Well...
I'm not surprised undecided...
Cause we live in a world where a man's respect (and value) is closely tied to the depth of his pockets, thus questions like this undecided...
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by Boogyman557: 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
vv
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by Marynwachukwu21(f): 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
It is a known fact that men are the bread winners of the
family. So naturally it’s expected that Men should be
more richer than the women.
However as technology and civilization sets in, the status
quo is beginning to change. More and more women are
becoming richer than the men folks.
Though when looked into from the family perspective, this
of course means more money for the family. But will a
husband with a super rich wife still be respected and seen
as the head of the family?
It can be intimidating. Imagine driving an old fashioned
Toyota Tundra and your rich wife is cruising on her
Mercedes Benz.
So as women now smile to the bank everyday, getting
richer than some men, it leaves the question:
Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You?
(Yes or No)
The vote goes for the 👉guys
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by CandidAdmin(m): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
It's not about money but the respect.
Food for thought - You just have to respect the man of the house.
My siggy!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by mosdii(m): 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by rickleye: 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2023
What’s the problem ?
It’s her money .
As long as she contributes to the household and understands that I am the head of the house - I do not see an issue.
Is she humble or flaunts around that she is richer.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by Streetmovement(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
Samantha124:
As a woman, I just like being me and not dominating anyone.

But I don't mind my man being in charge every now and then, especially in the other room... grin grin grin

Dominate me baby...😂😂😂

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Your mind is rotten 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Your mind is rotten 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
Na that type of woman I dey find sef,i have alot of them but they are older than me too much.i prefer a young woman who is more rich than me.Nothing fit make me settle for less

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by Tallesty1(m): 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
Samantha124:

You guys are enjoying.
Money isn't all that is required to command authority. Good leadership skills come first. Placed side by side, a woman is more likely to choose a man with effective decision-making skills, someone who can inspire her and guide her, over the one with cash. Money doesn't guarantee respect and influence, but a woman will always respect a man who, when confronted with complex challenges that require well-thought-out decisions, will make sound and strategic choices.

A woman will naturally submit to a man that she can trust in his judgment.

It is just unfortunate that a large number of men have only money to offer

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by luminouz(m): 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
Men are the only creatures who spreads their wealth to benefit everyone. A man comes into money and the first thought is to get married, have babies, build a legacy. So wealth flows from him to everyone around him. It's the same even for politicians and public office holders(even though they embezzle).

Most women believe they don't need men once they have money. They equate a man's presence to source of living or nourishment and once they are richer, they believe,he is useless to them. This mentality has made so many households barren of joy and laughter because later in life, these women come to realize that money will never be equal to the presence of a man. Money gives you comfort, companionship gives you life. Two different things but women erroneously think they are the same.

Now, back to the topic. It is only a very few percentage of women who have superceded the level of mentality I mentioned above, either by experience, pain and a critical self-check, coupled with repentance, to arrive at this truth: That you are richer than your husband doesn't mean you don't need him. Infact, that's when you need him the most. You are the wife, the queen, the princess, you make the HOME. You need to be humble, follow his lead(even though he is poorer) and love him like you did(if you ever loved him at all, maybe like sha).

Personally, I have seen just three women since I was born, who never let money change them. One of them is from this website. Any man who marries them will enjoy that marriage because they see their money as nothing compared to the joy of having a good home. The rest? Make I no just talk but the consequences are dealing with them sha.

Summary: Money gives you comfort; Companionship gives you life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by Figger(m): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
Tallesty1:
Money isn't all that is required to command authority. Good leadership skills come first. Placed side by side, a woman is more likely to choose a man with effective decision-making skills, someone who can inspire her and guide her, over the one with cash. Money doesn't guarantee respect and influence, but a woman will always respect a man who, when confronted with complex challenges that require well-thought-out decisions, will make sound and strategic choices.

A woman will naturally submit to a man that she can trust in his judgment.

It is just unfortunate that a large number of men have only money to offer
awon motigbetional speakers, which planet are u typing from? Seems like u're not in touch with reality. Late Saint Obi is a case study to this topic
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2023
Samantha124:

You guys are enjoying.

If the guys are enjoying why do you prefer a man that provides than a man that doesn't? Why not switch rikrs then .
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:13am On Oct 24, 2023
It's no big deal if the person's character traits isn't influenced by affluence.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by Quality20(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2023
No
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2023
Why are you trying to turn this into a gender war?

I honestly don't have the energy for this... undecided undecided undecided
ExudeLoveToAll:

If the guys are enjoying why do you prefer a man that provides than a man that doesn't? Why not switch rikrs then .
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by youngreezy(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2023
if I see woman wey get money,I go rush am!!!....how una dey reason sef?why una dey fear women wey get money pass una?no be woman again?if my wife like make she get money like dangote,that one na for her pocket oooo,so long as you dey my house,you go loyal or else carry your millions go find another man to disrespect ooo,no be for my house you o come do that one......me wey be day even my niggas/relations wey get money,I no dey gree for them,if you do anyhow we fit fight sef........e come be my wife....abegiiiii
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Much Richer Than You? by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
Samantha124:
Why are you trying to turn this into a gender war?

I honestly don't have the energy for this... undecided undecided undecided

I only replied based on what you asserted , it has nothing to do with gender banter. I only engaged your notion of reasoning, it's highly flawed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Your Opinion Is Needed / Can the Nd holder b dating An Hnd Holder. / Ladies In The House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.