Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia (44799 Views)

‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) / Ikorodu Transformer Cable Thief Tied To A Pole & Flogged In Lagos / Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by bestower: 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ignorance is a disease that cannot be easliy cured....I wish they can be more civil and be more enlightened..

1 Like

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Karemarealty288(m): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
God just remembered this woman.....she is made from today. Watch as help will flood her doorstep because of the foolish act of these idiotic community...How the woman take resemble Ikpeazu?

1 Like

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by seunmind44: 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
einsteine:
The treatment of widows in the south East of Nigeria is terrible.
I tell you and Peter Obi is not doing anything about it
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by geor4obidient(m): 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
is it because she is a widow

1 Like

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Chidipeace714: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kizz daniel grabs yansh in Malawi
Video��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWIh3fxxYOU

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by fredoooooo: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
Jesu Christi oko opo
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by ASAPFERG1: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
Africans undecided
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by wolebest: 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://saharareporters.com/articles/disturbing-video-shows-nigerian-community-assaults-brutalises-widow-accused-being-witch

The guys that carried out the torture are in "DEEP SHIT"

This is barbaric and they must pay dearly for this.
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Karleb(m): 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
Some of una dey craze.

1 Like

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by jagorinho: 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
Things Europeans did like 600 years ago is still practiced here, Abia is always in the news for all the wrong reasons.

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Doxa35(m): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
Imagine na my milè the full community go collect Ono by one I swear
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Doxa35(m): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Imagine na my milè the full community go collect One by one I swear

1 Like

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by jagorinho: 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
seunmind44:
I tell you and Peter Obi is not doing anything about it
His followers will tell you " Obi will do it after winning 2023 elections". If you know the amount of work in front of Obi that his followers have packed for him for post 2023 election, Obi sef go fear.

1 Like

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by LoveGifted(m): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
That is how people bring Curse upon themselves and their Land.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by NOHOLDSBAR: 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
Barbaric set of people. The way Igbos treat women is way worse than any other tribe in Nigeria. They are treated like properties from daughters to wives. Pathetic set of Zombidient people.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by shortIGBOman: 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
Chimo!!

Thank God I am not from the EAST and I have nothing in common with them.

3 Likes

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by highness25(m): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Rochasstatue(f): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
Simple.
Umueghu means children of a goat.
Amaeghuato means road of three goats.

What else do you expect from barbarians sirred by goats?

Vote BAT2023 please.

2 Likes

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by shortIGBOman: 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
NOHOLDSBAR:
Barbaric set of people. The way Igbos treat women is way worse than any other tribe in Nigeria. They are treated like properties from daughters to wives. Pathetic set of Zombidient people.

Women are slaves in the EAST.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by dangwarmai(m): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
Had she some rich children nobody will try that.

Why is this type of accusations always fall on a poor wreched and childless widows?

Una mumu no do?

1 Like

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by shortIGBOman: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
Olam09:
Fúcked up society EAST...

Fixed. grin

1 Like

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Solofresh2: 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nigeria is a joke
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Officialighalo5(m): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
Oh Sorrow ��
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Alajiki(m): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mad people.

People from that side have no brains
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
Human right coming to her rescue

Sorry Madam
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by harmony75: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
When they have tried to kill you you did not die you've become a witch/wizard. That her accuser the other woman is the real witch. See suffering bc her husband is not alive thank God for the human right �
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Bmaster(m): 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
chaddy16:
Same way pastors and Alfas fool people. Today's date in Nigeria is 26/March/1520
this is the most hilarious comment I have read on nairaland today.
May God bless you the more comrade,for making a brother laugh out loud
grin grin grin grin
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by NwekereNdoki: 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
So primitive.
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Kingzeez10: 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Obedient witch grin grin
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Dalnadoni: 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nigerians should stop dis backward tradition abeg...my eyes no go see evil...am outa here mhen.
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
21st century and people are still behaving like this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats / Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) / Woman Beats and Bathes Maid With Hot Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.