Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia (44798 Views)

‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) / Ikorodu Transformer Cable Thief Tied To A Pole & Flogged In Lagos / Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 30, 2022
Daniel7543:
So, Abia state sef don join this Akwa-ibom state rubbish? Indeed illiteracy is a disease.

Meanwhile.. Weda na from garden or na fowl lay am.. Egg na Egg
Abia state and Akwaibom have close Boundaries,,
Na desame tin way de be grin grin
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Lampy336: 10:30am On Aug 30, 2022
side of the storie in wot way , if this accused woman shud be your mother is this wot you will say?
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Lampy336: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2022
They will surely pay dearly for their bad action..me to weep for that widowed woman and i pray that justice will come for her..
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Teeroyzimma: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2022
Rochasstatue:
Simple.
Umueghu means children of a goat.
Amaeghuato means road of three goats.

What else do you expect from barbarians sirred by goats?

Vote BAT2023 please.

Dearest, let me tell you a personal experience of mine. Bandits raided my house earlier this year, i will not disclose the location. They robbed us, they put it on our body wotowoto and almost made my father blind from a devilish chinging(stabbing) to his eye. I was like you thinking everywhere's soft and nothing could happen to me but after that experience reality really hit home. One thing i can assure you is that if Tinubu/Shettima become victorious i can guarantee you that it will reach 80% of households, why is that you're asking? Tinubu who is a Muslim himself chose a Muslim as his vice which will give these bandits more courage to perpetrate atrocities, by the way i'm not trying to potray Tinubu as a bad person.

Please be wise and vote Peter Obi 2023, so we don't live with regret.
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Chibuzor96: 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
einsteine:
The treatment of widows in the south East of Nigeria is terrible.

It's funny how we tend to judge a crowd with offence of a pair, I personally don't see the use of your comment if it's not aimed at a solution to the issue on ground, funny part is there is where you are from Saints aren't raised there... am I wrong?
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by einsteine(m): 2:29am On Sep 02, 2022
Chibuzor96:

It's funny how we tend to judge a crowd with offence of a pair, I personally don't see the use of your comment if it's not aimed at a solution to the issue on ground, funny part is there is where you are from Saints aren't raised there... am I wrong?

Oga, this is a common issue around there. Don't get me started

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Faces Of Arrested Kidnappers In Ile Ife Osun State Today / A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats / Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.