Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia (44792 Views)

‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) / Ikorodu Transformer Cable Thief Tied To A Pole & Flogged In Lagos / Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by chatinent: 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
Country is a shit hole.
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by bekpo(m): 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
Daniel7543:
So, Abia state sef don join this Akwa-ibom state rubbish? Indeed illiteracy is a disease.

Meanwhile.. Weda na from garden or na fowl lay am.. Egg na Egg

U must have been very stupid and idiotic 2 have link and or classify Akwa Ibom State as being known 4 this barbaric and heinous crime. Ur mental state should b properly examined.

3 Likes

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by tfelicityk(m): 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
What are their proofs?
They should let that poor widow being...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by DonSion(m): 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
Umueghu community....the name of the community gave them out
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by ipobarecriminals: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
sad b4 nkoh sad! That’s how they flogged their parents there.It is their lifestyle sad.

God punish those fl@theads osondus angry angry

bEAST

1 Like

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by marhez43(f): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
Like if u are OBIDIENT
Share if u are a BATIST
Quote if u are ATICULATED

Me i am OBIDIENT
chek my signature
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Amodi470(m): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
Chai...
Indeed Buhari has finished this country kwata kwata
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by beardedboy(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
allanphash7:
Fvck

Most of the Africans are 500,000 years backwards

Aje
This is Igbo culture don't mention Africa here. If it happened in the north you won't be mentioning Africa. Why the double standard.

4 Likes

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Nicepoker(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
Abians and backwardness ehn. She should get a good lawyer. Their men are very aggressive and stingy as hell
So you beg the entire Abia state men for something.
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by David4best(m): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nobody will try this nonsense to the mother of rich children. They will not also try It if they also know that the woman male children are grown up bad or rugged guys even when they are poor. 95% of the time, those people accusing her of being a witch are the real witches that killed her husband. They will bribe a currupt native Doctor and bring him to mention an innocent person after consulting an oracle to know the killer of the husband. Sometimes they use masquerade to beat the accused person with plantain or banana stick. I lived in the village in those days where this kind of thing happen. They always accuse every widows of being the one that kill the husband

2 Likes

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by rusher14: 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
RepoMan007:
How was she caught?

Her broom ran out of fuel.
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by ipobarecriminals: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
The idiots that flogged the woman there are ALL OBIDENT pigz..May goodness elude Those baztardz
marhez43:
Like if u are OBIDIENT
Share if u are a BATIST
Quote if u are ATICULATED

Me i am OBIDIENT
chek my signature

1 Like

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by HITsquad: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
Abians and backwardness ehn. She should get a good lawyer. Their men are very aggressive and stingy as hell
how did you know they are stingy? Are you a begger?
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by detectivejones: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
That her late husband brother's wife that accused her is the Patience Ozoku of their family.
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
Every body involved in this act, should be shot at...
What nonsense
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Iyatostrong(f): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
[quote author=Mufakirnaqdiun post=116148398]See mumu society, pls what's wrong with naija and our superstitious beliefs?
Are these people mad or something? someone need to arrest them and put them in jail.

If at this age and time we still believe in witches(spiritual flying witches) then we have a problem,this is how some idiotic children murder their mothers all in the name of "na she dey do me".

If the perpetrators are not apprehended by the police then the children should take the matter up personally,hunt them down and slaughter them to pieces.
Their body part will make a huge sale in the black market.
Idiots.[superstitious belief?]
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
It's very unfortunate for evolved Intellect people still sharing a nation like nigeria with these barbarians. It's very unfortunate..
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Sima04: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
in this life.... shits happen... in as much as I don't support jungle justice and this is a story that involves two parties. we should try to hear the other side of the story first before we conclude .. just saying...
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Harmlesspill(m): 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
My brother nothing is barbaric here.
Before everyone go dey against this woman,,she don over do.
She and her likes are the reason why most of you here don't visit village
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
[quote author=Iyatostrong post=116149345][/quote]
Mama here's how you quote properly.

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by GloriousGbola: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
fortunately these clowns filmed their madness. the consequences are coming
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Toluwanise247(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
Na region way won produce president be that oo…. Na obident people…… Igbo and stupidity is 5&6
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Munamoqel: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by SeriouslySense(m): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
Exactly, not.right.
Munamoqel:
this is not right afticans the dark continent!
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Prince001(m): 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
Olam09:
Fúcked up society...

Undiluted bunch of lunatics!!!!!
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Melagros(m): 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
See mumu society, pls what's wrong with naija and our superstitious beliefs?
Are these people mad or something? someone need to arrest them and put them in jail.

If at this age and time we still believe in witches(spiritual flying witches) then we have a problem,this is how some idiotic children murder their mothers all in the name of "na she dey do me".

If the perpetrators are not apprehended by the police then the children should take the matter up personally,hunt them down and slaughter them to pieces.
Their body part will make a huge sale in the black market
Idiots.
I dey tell you, how can one tie a witch/wizard who has supernatural powers? Is it possible?
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Basiljoe: 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
See mumu society, pls what's wrong with naija and our superstitious beliefs?

Their body part will make a huge sale in the black market.
Idiots.
Her daughter was on Wazobia FM this morning weeping. The story didn't just end there, they concocted stories that she borrowed morning from them and threatened to beat her to death if she didn't pay, her daughter had to use their house rent to pay this evil bastard villagers that will soon die slowly and incur curses on their generation.
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
Basiljoe:

Her daughter was on Wazobia FM this morning weeping.
Really?this is so sad and embarrassing.
Those idiots need to pay dearly for their crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Waywardson6: 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
This is the definition of people that are cursed. When there mates in Western nation's are making new inventions, innovations, striving to make cures for diseases. They are there flogging a poor helpless woman. Tomorrow, some people will say Nigerians are God fearing people, when the opposite is the case.
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by GodsOwnMan: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by mastermaestro(m): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
einsteine:
The treatment of widows in the south East of Nigeria is terrible.

Very very terrible.
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by biafranrealson: 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
The moment I saw the headline , I knew that the only place it could happen in Abia state is Orju uzor Kalu side .
Very .......I don't know the correct word to describe those people .
Good at money rituals , stealing and looting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Faces Of Arrested Kidnappers In Ile Ife Osun State Today / A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats / Woman Beats and Bathes Maid With Hot Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.