Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia (44801 Views)

‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) / Ikorodu Transformer Cable Thief Tied To A Pole & Flogged In Lagos / Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Ifeanyioragui(m): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
Wicked souls, everyone involved in the act should be jailed life imprisonment
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by ElSudani: 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
Savages. This is a gross violation of someone's human rights.
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by onyenna85000: 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
Will thrashing this woman bring sustenance to the tables of these self-celebrated enforcers of justice? See how dumb the ebony Igbo man has been. Can the torment this woman is enduring bring proceeds of good governance to that local neighbourhood? Stupid community squandering the effort that should be used on pvc sensitisation.
I stand against the injustice and oppression of widows. Even the holy book rightly pointed it out.
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by lilcarterpkrane(m): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
See mumu society, pls what's wrong with naija and our superstitious beliefs?
Are these people mad or something? someone need to arrest them and put them in jail.

If at this age and time we still believe in witches(spiritual flying witches) then we have a problem,this is how some idiotic children murder their mothers all in the name of "na she dey do me".

If the perpetrators are not apprehended by the police then the children should take the matter up personally,hunt them down and slaughter them to pieces.
Their body part will make a huge sale in the black market.
Idiots.
if you believe there's devil the is witch
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
lilcarterpkrane:
if you believe there's devil the is witch
Why will an adult with a working brain believe in fictional works?
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by ibinaboonline: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
Will they flog the witchcraft out of her?
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Aninri: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
Old news. For over six months now or so. Bad display anyway.
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by ArewaNorth: 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://saharareporters.com/articles/disturbing-video-shows-nigerian-community-assaults-brutalises-widow-accused-being-witch

I don't know when these people will be civilised enough to eschew this barbaric culture undecided

3 Likes

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Realists(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
See mumu society, pls what's wrong with naija and our superstitious beliefs?
Are these people mad or something? someone need to arrest them and put them in jail.

If at this age and time we still believe in witches(spiritual flying witches) then we have a problem,this is how some idiotic children murder their mothers all in the name of "na she dey do me".

If the perpetrators are not apprehended by the police then the children should take the matter up personally,hunt them down and slaughter them to pieces.
Their body part will make a huge sale in the black market.
Idiots.
Call them by their Nyamiris name, call them by their satanic religion name, Christians.

1 Like

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Ingocof(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Okhuadams(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by higgs: 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
Foolish people. They should all be prosecuted.
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by bayonekind(m): 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Lugianostar(m): 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
How did they ascertain if actually she is a witch?
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Midastorch(m): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
The same lunatics that will complain how they got mxed up with our northern neighbours in a country, curse Lord Fredrick Luggard for 1914 Promulgation...I think they are proud of this particular act.... Bunch of idiots!!!! This I know, the Northerners never beat or Shave their widows hair,inherit their dead brother's properties or blame theor widows for killing their husbands...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by sulaiden: 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
Obi people viafran �

1 Like

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Prisco4luv(m): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
In as much we pray against witch. But not this barbaric act. Those involved should be arrested

1 Like

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by SugarGirl44(f): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
No wonder they keep escaping to SW to leave the primitive lifestyle behind.
And instead of them to keep quiet, they claim to be developing the region.

1 Like

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Shalashaska: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
Backward mentality. Nollywood aint helping either.
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Roozzaay(m): 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
For that part of the country, it is a crime to live years after your husband demise.

1 Like

Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by dchamp234(m): 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
Alot of things happened to my mom when we were kids, I wish it was now that we're all grown up even my so called father would have been long dead. How dear you treat someone's mother and wife like this?
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by isan(m): 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
They are all innocent , if you believe a human beings can grow wings and fly then you need your brain to be checked
PS712:
Quite a number of times such accused are actually innocent of these allegations.
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by naijapips04: 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Watch the same idiots that believe in ritual killings condemn this.
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Tobianojoel(m): 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
South East is extremely barbaric. This is shameful. When will they stop this nonsense. I thought they only practised this sh*t in the olden days, as it's common in their novels, but it's a pity they still do this sh*t.
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Ayodele1987(m): 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
Person mother, I don't may be are thinking what I'm thinking right now.... Person go die
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Tobianojoel(m): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
naijapips04:
Watch the same idiots that believe in ritual killings condemn this.
You no dey do ritual? A lot of Igbo men travel far away from the communities to do ritual. That's the difference. Your herbalists aren't potent.
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Adetonax(m): 11:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
Dem talk say na witch dem dey beat her hope say dis people are not on weed diet dem dey beat �‍♀️
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by Tobianojoel(m): 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Realists:

Call them by their Nyamiris name, call them by their satanic religion name, Christians.
A mad Muslim on the loose. Wey my rope, make I tie am. Were!
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by mvem(m): 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
spartan50:
What’s the proof she is a witch
the question sef is to ask who is a witch ? Why in this 21st century we are still in this witchrafty thing
Re: Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia by janejive(f): 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
Barbaric act

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats / Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) / Woman Beats and Bathes Maid With Hot Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.