Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Singer's Protruding Melons Cause Stir On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singer's Protruding Melons Cause Stir On Social Media (1021 Views)

A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media / Slay Queen Dwarfs Twerking, Cause Stir Online / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer's Protruding Melons Cause Stir On Social Media by AbenaNyarkoa: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2022
Ghanaian songstress, Francisca Gawugah famed as Sista has got tongues wagging with a new video showing her chest to the world.

Ghanaian-born UK songstress, Sista Afia, was one of many artistes who thrilled event attendees at suncity pub last night.

Sister Afia, delivered an exceptional performance with her stage craft, energy and ability to move the crowd to her songs on top notch.

However, the songstress, gave more than a performance as she stormed the concert stage powered-up to deliver an energetic performance.

The Asuoden hit singer had her ‘melon’ gaining much of the attention because it was nearly completely exposed.

Sista Afia’s clothes covered all her body parts except her chest , which was exposed and visible to all see.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/singers-protruding-melons-cause-stir-on-social-media/

Re: Singer's Protruding Melons Cause Stir On Social Media by fman(m): 11:42am On Aug 29, 2022
Fallen melons!!
Re: Singer's Protruding Melons Cause Stir On Social Media by Allison012: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
this same melon wey i dey press twic every month. so am not moved.
Re: Singer's Protruding Melons Cause Stir On Social Media by LucyaSmit: 10:27am On Aug 30, 2022
Well, famous artists should cause a stir to remain famous. That's their job and I wouldn't' get so amazed with their behaviour. That's done everywhere by many many singers, actors, bloggers, etc. And what they do on Tik Tok... By the way, some of stuff they perform on this social media platform I download every so often with snaptiktok. Some tiktoks are really cool and I want to have them at hand even when I don't have a stable internet connection.

(1) (Reply)

After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor / Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? / Poets Only!!! Explain This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.